Terms of Repayment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She led me to the bathroom to wash my mucky hands and as I dried them, handed me a Ladyshave.

I took it with thanks. "Mmm, it'll make a change from shearing dogs. Lock myself in the shed and hide my trimmings in among the dog hairs."

We walked to the door and I was desperate to take her in my arms, as I suspected was she. Somehow we managed to resist. I think we both knew that if we started, I would never get home.

"See you Tuesday then. Oh and Leah -- use your favourite sex toy, ok?"

That set me off. "Favourite sex toy? Now let me think a moment." I held up my left hand. "Is it this hand? Or this one? Yes, probably the right one -- bit more strength in it from tugging on dog leads."

I gave an exasperated sigh. "I did try a courgette in a condom once when my folks were away, but that's another story." I shook my head sadly. "Lizzi, I live with my Mum and Dad and two siblings, in a tiny village in the middle of nowhere. Last time I looked, the village post office didn't have a sex-aid section and the adult store in Amberdown must have escaped my notice. Mail order is not an option because one of the four of them would probably take delivery and open it. It would be hard to explain and may cause heart attacks. So sorry -- can't do as requested. Bit of a bugger to bomb out on day one, but hey-ho. There were always likely to be issues, eh?"

At least I had her falling about with laughter within minutes of her lusting over me. "Yes, issues indeed -- but not insurmountable ones. At the last count, I have seventeen assorted toys in my collection for my delectation. Just a minute."

She went to her living room cabinet. "I have them all over the house for when the need arises. If it gets a bit bewildering, text me and I can send you the instructions."

I sent her a text, but it was only to tell her how much fun I was having.

Five

At first, I thought I was numb as I walked home and helped my brother with his homework. Then I realised I could feel everything - I just couldn't take in what I had done.

I am pretty good at maths. It would have been my degree had I not decided to take up Lizzi's offer and groom dogs instead. When Lucas began to correct my attempts at integration and set theory that evening, it soon became apparent that I wasn't thinking normally and something pretty radical had occurred.

For the second time that night, I apologised and said I was tired after a few long weeks of canine chaos. Again, my excuse sounded hollow in my own ears as I retired to my room, hating myself for lying again.

It all felt like a dream, but as I stared at the two alien objects lying on the duvet in front of me, I was under no illusions that this was reality. One of those objects would render my nether regions devoid of hair. It would buzz and no doubt vibrate as it worked its magic. When I tried it out with the flat, non-invasive side against my labia, I had to bite my lip.

The other, more intimate part of the duo looked quite benign, but when I turned it on and it emitted a malevolent buzz, I found myself chewing my thumbnail at what it may do to me. Being rather naive about that kind of thing, I did a little research and discovered it was at the entry level of things that provide comfort to lonely females. Some of the more advanced models made me wonder what the next few weeks had in store for me.

Then reality hit home. I had sold my soul to Elizabeth Franklin and presumably her friends like Ginny.

It was clear I was about to begin a journey of discovery. That thing on the bed was the tip of the iceberg and this iceberg was big enough to sink the Titanic.

I didn't dare use either of my new toys that night. I needed a clear head and I had drunk more wine than I was used to in a short space of time. I had also masturbated in front of an older woman for the first time, so clarity was in short supply.

I was still in a whirl the following day as I accompanied various dogs around the countryside and made a couple of them look cute and lovely for their owners.

Again, it was a relief when it was time to head up to my room. I wondered if Lizzi's infernal machine could be heard through the walls. It was too late to cover any sounds with music and the fan that had served me well during hot summer nights was no longer required as autumn approached.

In the end, I copped out and decided to use it without power. At least it would get me used to the feel of the thing. I hadn't been very brave with my condomed courgette despite it feeling nice initially. I had no lube, it was big and it hurt and I got in a bit of a panic about losing it up inside me, so finished off as usual with flickering fingers.

This slim, white torpedo was thinner than my green friend and when I examined it up close, there was a distinct aroma to it -- muted, but still musky. The aroma of Lizzi Franklin. It whetted my appetite for the real thing - hopefully very soon. It had obviously seen a lot of use and I tried to imagine Lizzi's face as she used it on herself. I put a pillow under my bottom and got to work.

It felt nice against my outer lips and I ran it around for a few minutes getting used to the feel of something bigger than my fingers against my privates. Then I slid it in a little deeper and my other hand gripped the duvet. I pushed it home inch by inch until only the little dial at the end protruded. Maybe now it was inside me, the sound would not carry into the silent evening. As I twisted the dial on the end, there was no discernible sound from it. However, anyone listening at the door may have thought there were mice in the room as I let out a tiny squeak of surprise as the gentle buzzing started.

I rolled onto my side and turned it a fraction more. This time, it was accompanied by a sharp intake of breath and a third turn had me biting my other pillow. I didn't know how far it would go, so gave it one last twist, all the way round to the end. I lay in the pitch dark, my mouth wide in a silent scream, my eyes almost popping out of my head. Buttocks arched off the bed, body shaking, I pulled the pillow over my face and decided to just go with it -- let it run and do its thing. It wouldn't take long -- it felt incredible and I knew it was going to be mind-blowing when I came.

Then the vibration began to slow. I knew that feeling from my electric toothbrush. The sinking feeling when the batteries run down and it grinds to a slow, sad, apologetic halt.

I gritted my teeth and cursed Lizzi, then myself. It should have been the first thing I checked. I racked my brains to think of anything I owned that was battery operated, but the only thing I could think of was said toothbrush, across the hall in the bathroom. Try explaining that to a sleepy younger sister or suspicious mother at two in the morning.

"Just got something stuck, Mum."

Well it wasn't stuck, but it wasn't doing its job anymore. I thrust it in and out like a madwoman and managed a slightly better than average orgasm, but it was my second disappointment of the night. Not knowing what else to do with it, I licked it clean. It was a good job I liked my own taste and at least I had refreshed the musky odour it gave off earlier. I popped it under my pillow and sated, lay down to sleep hoping that the village shop sold the right kind of batteries for it.

The next morning, I hid it under my mattress. I was of an age where my mother had discretely decided not to venture into my room unless invited, and Lucas and Emily had been warned that it was off limits, but I wanted to be sure.

I sighed with relief as I saw the rack of rechargeable batteries in the village shop and ventured out with my first pack of dogs for the day with two sets of four safely tucked away in my bag. The vibe only took two, so I would have to go some to use up my supply.

I was also relieved that it was the second Saturday of the month -- the day the family visited my Grandparents for the afternoon. As I was a working girl, I was exempt as I was now able to drive out to see them during the week and take their old collie out for a walk before catching up with them. I had the house to myself for the afternoon.

It was ideal. I only worked until lunchtimes on Saturdays and my last job was a wash and brush up on Sadie, a cute Chihuahua owned by a lady a few doors down from us. Duly clipped and pampered, I delivered her to her grateful owner, pocketed a few banknotes that more than covered the cost of the batteries and headed back to trim and pamper myself for my new owner.

It was much harder than doing it to a dog and I was locked in the shed for much longer than I expected. I wasn't used to doing it to myself and by the time I was done there was rather a lot of my once-blonde bush mingled with Sadie's hair in the bin. I made sure it was well hidden beneath our compost heap before I tidied up and headed back indoors tingling from my ministrations.

I glanced at my bedside clock as I changed the batteries on my new friend. They had been charging since I got back and were nicely cooked. I had at least three hours until the family returned, before I was due to catch up with Janie and another friend over a pizza in town.

This time, it didn't run down at the crucial moment. This time, I got to feel the full power as it took me to a place I didn't know existed until then.

And best of all, I didn't have to keep quiet.

I used it three times before I left to meet my friends, and each time, I shouted the fucking house down. The last time set the dogs off and I lay in a panting, tangled heap with the thing still inside me, my hands roaming over my now smoothly shaven nether regions. It felt utterly wonderful and I was tempted to send Lizzi a picture, but decided discretion was the better part of valour.

Instead, I sent her a one-line text.

How long do the batteries last? Not sure village shop has enough stock!

A few minutes later, she replied.

:o) Is it Tuesday yet? :o)

By the time Tuesday came, I had used it eleven times. All day, I couldn't wait to use it a twelfth time, hopefully while watching Lizzi.

I was changing very quickly and wondered just how much more change was to come.

As I sat opposite her in the same chair as the previous Thursday, I felt remarkably calm. Over the course of the weekend, I decided I would take anything she threw at me so long as it was not detrimental to my health. This time I was more prepared and as with being watched while kissing Reina in the bar, playing with myself in front of Lizzi and seeing her reaction turned me on immeasurably.

I wore an old school skirt that was fairly short and a red-checked shirt that buttoned down the front. I had discarded my underwear before I left home. It was a short distance and the chances of me getting run over by a bus were slim when there were only four a day into town.

I unbuttoned the shirt and let it fall open then stood and hitched up my skirt around my waist. As I sat down and threw my legs over the padded arms of the chair, a rasping whisper carried from across the room as she got a first glimpse of my handiwork with the shaver.

"Oh my fucking Lord, that is a thing of beauty."

They were the only words she spoke for long minutes as I began to tease myself as I had done at the weekend. I pretended she wasn't there as I probed and poked with the vibe, making little noises, ensuring she saw how wet I was. I licked the slick plastic and my fingers and moaned in pleasure, aware of similar noises a few feet away.

After almost ten minutes of action I looked her straight in the eye as I turned the dial and spoke for the first time. "Fuck, that feels good. Wanna see my tits?"

Her left hand was now inside the waistband of her leggings. She swallowed hard as she nodded her agreement. "Yes please, Leah."

I pulled my shirt back on both sides and heard a long intake of breath. "Oh fuck, they are exquisite. Tweak those cute little nipples for me please, Leah."

I slid the vibe in harder. "Do it yourself, lazy bitch."

She spoke through gritted teeth. "Don't fucking tempt me. I'm in charge -- I'll say when. Tweak your fucking nipples."

I left the vibe buzzing merrily inside me and got to work on my breasts. I had never really found touching them much of a turn-on, but recently, as they blossomed, I found it more and more enjoyable. Now having both hands free meant I could still get pleasure down below and have a good feel.

I licked my forefinger and thumb on each hand and squeezed down gently on both nipples. Lizzi's spare hand had now disappeared inside her top and she worked on herself as she stared at me doing the same thing. We locked eyes as our greedy fingers danced and played pretty tunes and my vibe sent little shockwaves through me. I looked down and saw a wet dribble leaking onto the chair.

Lizzi followed my gaze. "Oh, fucking hell, look at that puddle. Why am I torturing myself like this? I was going to make us wait until the next time, but that clinches it. Ok, Leah Rowlands -- are you ready girl?"

Barely able to speak now, I nodded my head, my hair tumbling over my breasts. "Oh for fuck's sake, of course I'm ready, you stupid woman. Just fucking do something to me!"

I expected mayhem, but instead, she rose slowly and extended a hand towards me. Summoning all my willpower, I switched off the vibe, stood and covered up my modesty, top and bottom. Breathing heavily, I took her hand and without a word, she led me out of the room and down the hallway, past her office.

At the bedroom door, she stopped and looked me in the eye. Her voice was a husky rasp. "Leah, I'm just going to ask you this once. Are you really sure about this?"

In answer, I put my hand down under my skirt and held my fingers in front of her face. The tips of my middle and forefingers were wet. She took my wrist gently and inhaled deeply, then one by one sucked them clean.

She took a shuddering breath. "Oh fuck, she's sure." She let go of my hand. "Do it again, Leah."

I did and this time, she took my hand and smeared my fingers across her lips. Then she dug below her own skirt and smeared my lips with her juices.

"Kiss me like you did last time."

I did and it was utterly wonderful as our sticky mouths met for the second time and our musky juices mingled on our lips. She pulled me gently with her as she moved backwards into the bedroom, our mouths clamped together. We tumbled onto the bed, hands roaming, tongues flickering, moaning softly and the best two hours of my life until then began. I was barely aware of our clothes almost melting away as we slowly undressed each other and her exquisite body was revealed to me for the first time in all its glory. I had thought she was beautiful in her movie with Ginny, but up close and personal, she took my breath away.

I soon realised that Reina may have been more experienced than me, but she was still a mere novice. I was quite a long way down the road to orgasm thanks to my session in the chair but Lizzi played me expertly and made me wait for my climax. She took almost fifteen minutes to get me there, teasing with her tongue and teeth, her grey eyes gazing up at me, soft hair tickling my thighs. She spent a long time sucking and nibbling at my nipples as her long, slim fingers slid deep inside me, her other hand doing the same to herself. We sucked the juices from each other before she went back down and took me all the way, quietly encouraging me to let it go, to shout out in ecstasy. I was so used to keeping quiet, I found it hard to vocalise, but in the end it was just so intense, I let out a long, keening moan as my buttocks arched off the bed and her fingers darted and she sucked hard on my clit.

As I regained my breath, she clamped her wet lips to mine once more and I wondered how on earth I was going to reciprocate and make her come as hard.

I needn't have worried. I have never liked being told what to do, but for once I made an honourable exception. She gave me an absolute master class, showing just where to touch her, when to up the ante, when to take it back a little. I tried to emulate what she had done to me -- I have always been a quick learner -- and judging by the sounds she made, I was not too far off the mark.

After another fifteen minutes of sheer bliss, she put her hands in my hair and gently pulled me down between her legs. "Jeez, you learn fast, girl. That is bloody amazing. Now, no more guidance -- take me home, Leah. Make me come, you beautiful girl. All your own work, yeah?"

At first, I wasn't sure if I was doing it right as I sucked at her sopping wet folds and thumbed her clit, my other hand alternately tweaking her nipple rings, tugging on them gently as she had shown me. She wasn't making a sound after being very vocal and I almost stopped. Then I looked up and saw that her eyes and mouth were wide open and her body was rigid it was all so intense for her.

Then she began to spasm and her juices flowed faster until she let out a great racking sob and flooded over my face. It was a shock to me, but a real turn-on to realise I had caused such a reaction, and the delight on her face as we kissed and she licked her mess from me sent shivers through me.

We lay, panting for breath, soaked and happy before she got up and came back with a damp towel to get rid of the excess. "No need to be too thorough, I think we may need another clean-up soon."

We did, and this time we came together, and I cried in her arms at the sheer beauty of what we had just done.

I didn't want to leave, but just after nine, I reluctantly cleaned up as best I could, praying I could get to my room unseen back home.

At the bedroom door, she put her forehead against mine. "That was better than my wildest dreams, Leah. You were amazing, girl. I can't wait to see where we take this."

I hugged her. "Me too. That was... oh, my God, Lizzi -- I don't know what it was but I want more of it. A lot more. Thank you for not making me wait any longer."

She shook her head as we walked down the hall. "God, I am mad at times. Deluding myself to think I'd be able to watch you again and not get involved. That was quite spectacular, young lady and I'm glad you have agreed to your terms of repayment."

I kissed her on the nose. "I'll pay you double if it's all like that."

"It is Leah, believe me! Oh, and there's a little present for you on the hall table. Just make sure no-one else is around when you open it. And there's another thumb drive in there too. Apologies in advance for the adult rated material and use of strong language, so use headphones."

The discretely wrapped parcel was quite big and bulky and I had a fair idea what it may be. "Ooh, thank you! I have a present for you too." I dug into my bag as we reached the door and returned her vibrator and shaver. I also put something in her left hand. "Those are the ones I used to clean up last night. Enjoy."

I turned on my heel and walked down the garden path. When I turned back, my soiled panties were held to her nose.

"Leah Rowlands, you are a fucking jewel."

I blew her a kiss and went home to open my present, relieved that I managed to get to my room unscathed. I was correct in my assumption, but there was no way I was in a fit state to take advantage of my gift. I didn't even take a sneak preview of the video as this one was just under ten minutes. I couldn't wait to try everything together.

Reina just had to know so I contacted her on social media. Luckily for me, she was around and said she was bored. An hour later, she wasn't bored as I gave her chapter and verse on what had just gone down and she was in raptures at my description of events. Then she asked me what Lizzi looked like.

It took me a moment to bring up the first video of her and Ginny. I paused it as they gazed out of the screen at the end of their kiss and took a close-up of Lizzi on my phone. I sent it to Reina and there was a brief delay before she responded.

123456...8