Terms of Repayment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lizzi face-palmed. "Oh, sorry, of course I did. Silly me, eh? Right. Let's get her ready, Gin -- she ain't seen nothin' yet!"

They each took one of my arms and practically dragged me down the driveway.

Seven

Within two minutes of entering Lizzi's house, I lay alone and naked on the bed, leather straps around my ankles and wrists. I was blindfolded and spreadeagled, my legs wide apart, tethers leading from each strap to posts on the corners of Lizzi's massive, oversized bed. There was a soft, studded collar around my neck and a padded bar in my mouth, gagging me.

If I felt helpless with the remote-controlled vibe inside me, I was now utterly at their mercy. It felt amazing. I was going nowhere and I couldn't wait to find out what was going to happen to me. I hadn't resisted as they undressed and tied me up. Two beautiful women were about to do things I had thus far only dreamed about, and no doubt they would throw in a few things that I didn't know existed.

I lay with bated breath awaiting my fate. Then the room door opened and my heartrate went through the roof. In the silence, I was aware of movement on either side of me. From the sound of it, they were lighting candles. Aware my muscles were tensed, I tried to relax. As I did so, I let out a gasp as in unison, wet tongues flicked at both of my nipples. It was almost as much a shock as the vibe.

They licked, sucked and nibbled at me in perfect harmony. If Synchronised Nipple-Licking had been an Olympic sport, they would have scored perfect tens. I strained at my bonds, little gasps escaping through my gag as I bit down on it. It went on for three or four minutes before they stopped abruptly. Then I screamed as something hot dripped between my breasts and trickled down for a second before hardening. I squealed again as the same thing happened just above my belly-button.

Then I convulsed as something cold pressed against my clitoris. I blinked as my blindfold was removed and drew in breath as Ginny raised her hand and let candlewax drip down onto my left breast. Lizzi gazed up at me from between my legs, an ice-cube clenched between her teeth. She rubbed it against my clit and I mewled into my gag once more.

It felt incredible. I gazed down at the little red trails on my skin as Ginny picked them off with a long fingernail and Lizzi pressed the ice cube inside me. As it melted, she sucked up a mouthful of the water, mingled with my juices and let it dribble into Ginny's open mouth. Lizzi removed my gag and Ginny came in close and dribbled it into mine.

The two women started on my breasts again and worked their way down slowly until they were both licking at my now sopping folds, their fingers working on each other as they did so. I could barely breathe it was so intense, so utterly beautiful.

Thereafter, the night was a complete blur and when I looked back, it was hard to piece it all together it was so intense. I came time and again under their expert ministrations and when I was released from my bonds, I tore into Ginny with the strap-on with a feral intensity that had her moaning into Lizzi's pussy. The look on Lizzi's face left me under no illusions I was doing well as I slammed into her girlfriend, my hands gripping her lovely firm breasts.

She smiled at me nodding her head in approval and mouthed two words to me.

"Fucking amazing."

It was gone midnight when Ginny left and I lay in Lizzi's arms and began to cry softly. She stroked my matted hair.

"Hey, you ok?"

"Better than ok, Lizzi. Thank God I found you. I can't imagine life without this now, and it's only been a few weeks. I love the feeling of helplessness being tied up. It makes me wonder how far I can go. I can't wait to find out.

She kissed my tears away. "And what a few weeks it has been. Just think of what is yet to come. I hope the interest I am charging on your repayments is not too onerous."

I shook my head and grinned at her. "Should be ashamed, bloody loan shark -- taking advantage of an innocent young girl."

"Should be ashamed, but I'm not. Maybe it's because you're not that innocent, eh? Right, get some sleep coz you'll have to pay off another few quid in the morning before you start work!"

It was wonderful waking up next to someone again and by the time I walked Sheba, Mrs Cotter's Alsatian, I reckoned I had paid off another two instalments. After a brief but incendiary lunch-time session, I was up to three for the day and rounded it up to a nice half-dozen by the end of the night.

It was so much fun being with them, either together or apart and seeing myself grow and learn. We were relentless in our pursuit of happiness and nothing we did fazed me. They taught me the gentle art of fisting and my small, slim hands slipped inside them effortlessly. Bearing down on Lizzi or Ginny wearing a huge strap-on or the face dildo sent my senses reeling. It wasn't long before I was able to take smaller toys in my back passage and relished reciprocating on them. Seeing the look on Lizzi's face as I took her from behind, kneading her lovely breasts as Ginny sucked on her wet, slippery pussy will live with me until my dying day.

I had also gained a new customer and delighted in walking Roly, Ginny's cute and mad little labradoodle. There was also the added bonus of a post-walk quickie with Roly's owner when time and work permitted. I especially relished the school holidays when Ginny was at home more often and our sessions then usually took care of my lunch break.

For my Christmas present, Lizzi booked me in at the tattoo and piercing parlour in town and early in the New Year I came out feeling slightly wobbly and the proud possessor of little bars in my nipples. On a whim while I was there, I thought I may as well go home in agony as opposed to just discomfort and got the owner Roxie to tattoo a tiny date in Roman numerals just above each hip. The first was the day Reina and I got together and the second was my first time with Lizzi. I wanted a few more discrete tattoos done, but they would have to wait until I moved out of my parent's place. I just hoped I could keep my new additions a secret.

One thing was beyond doubt -- I was paying Lizzi back for my loan in no uncertain terms. The business was going well and although Lizzi had not set a schedule as such, the things we did together were certainly stacking up on my side of the ledger.

When they invited me to a party in London, Lizzi reckoned it was a 'triple repayment.' I was reticent at first and it was all a bit bewildering. I soon got into the swing and met some lovely people and lost a few more inhibitions as I got used to sex in larger groups and trying to work out who was doing what to me.

An evening down in Brighton followed and despite more than a dozen women of various ages being present, I found myself time and again in the clutches of a girl not much older than me. At the end of the evening, I plucked up courage to ask her out. It was only a few stops down the line from home and she seemed like a nice girl. I wasn't surprised by her rebuff, but the fact that her boyfriend was waiting for her outside certainly threw me.

Soon after, when Lizzi and I were together, I confided in her about my rejection. I told her that while our sessions were beyond my wildest imaginings, I wanted nothing more than to have a girlfriend my own age. It had been eating at me long before I started my journey with these two women and now it was becoming all-consuming.

I stroked her soft hair. "Please don't take it the wrong way, Lizzi. I love you and Ginny and the things we do. It's mind-blowing, but..." I went on to catalogue my frustrations.

She hugged me. "Hey, no need to apologise. I fully understand. I wish there was something we could do for you. It will happen. A lovely young girl like you is not going to go single for long."

As we lay in post-coital stupor, I sighed deeply. "Saw a girl I was at school with yesterday when I drove through Ginny's village after walking Roly. I only got a glimpse of her, but she is bloody gorgeous now, Lizzi. Lovely red hair. Couldn't stop thinking about her. She was so tall and gawky at school with braces on her teeth. She left the year before I did, but bloody hell -- she's changed in eighteen months! Never mind, eh? Some things are not meant to be."

Lizzi gave me an odd look. "Did you say red hair?"

"Yup, loads of it."

"What's her name?"

I was puzzled as to her interest. "Tess Prior. Why?"

Something flickered in her eyes but she shook her head. "Oh, nothing -- just thought I might know her. Spend a fair bit of time in Ginny's village as you can imagine. Name doesn't ring a bell. Must keep an eye out, though. Like a nice bit of red, I do!"

I dug her in the ribs. "Any colour hair you don't like?"

She pulled a face. "Had a girl once who was green -- even down below. Wasn't my finest moment!"

Tess Prior forgotten, she began to work on a girl who was honey-blonde and shaved down below. It may not have been her finest moment either, but it was still bloody good.

A few more weeks passed and I enjoyed more tie and tease sessions with the accompanying ice and wax. There was also another party in London. Our regular sessions were great fun, but there was always a moment of excitement when Lizzi or Ginny called me out of the blue. I had a separate ring tone for each of them and when Ginny's theme struck up as I walked a collie and a couple of cute mongrels a month or so after my conversation with Lizzi, my heart skipped a beat. Her soft voice did it for me every time.

"Hey babes, wondered if you fancied a girly night out tonight. I thought maybe we could meet for a drink and a meal in town. Then... ooh, I don't know. Maybe come back and say 'hi' to Roly afterwards?"

Saying 'hi' to Roly was fine by me, because it meant that after that, I would be saying 'hi' to her sultry mouth, her delicious pussy and her amazing, disappearing right hand. We would do it again in the morning before she dropped me back home on her way into work.

We arranged to meet in the front bar of Route 66, an American diner on the High Street in Amberdown. They were renowned for their hot wings and I was addicted to them. Ginny promised me a night of hot wings and hot sex.

Thanks to events over the last few months, that was now just my kind of night.

I told my Mum I was staying at Janie's for the night and caught the last bus in from the village. It got me in early, but I didn't mind. I booked a table just in case it got busy and settled into the bar with a pint of cider and caught up with a few things on my phone.

I had been there about ten minutes, deep in my social media, when the door opened. It was too early for Ginny, so I barely looked up from my phone. The newcomer stopped dead in her tracks as she reached my table.

"Blimey, Leah Rowlands as I live and breathe! Haven't seen you since I left school. What brings you into the big bad town from the far-flung, sleepy villages tonight?"

Startled, I looked up and immediately felt a lurch in my stomach as I was confronted with a tall, lithe figure sporting a mass of red hair. It had been long at school, but now it was almost to her waist. When I had seen her driving through Ginny's village a few weeks before it had been in a ponytail.

I stared open-mouthed for a moment before regaining enough composure to speak. "Tess! Lovely to see you again. Just waiting for a friend." I glanced at my watch. "I'm well early -- you know what the bloody buses are like coming in from the sticks!"

She grinned, showing lovely even teeth. Her braces had obviously paid dividends. "Yes, glad I live in town now. I love and miss our village, but the travelling is always a nightmare. Look, I'm meeting someone and I'm a bit early too. Mind if I join you until they arrive and we can catch up?"

That was mighty fine by me. She sat down and the waitress took her order. We chatted amiably for a few minutes about how long it had been and how it seemed strange to see each other in a bar, dressed casually, not in school uniform. Tess had been in the year above me, but I played in some of the same sports teams as her and we knew each other quite well.

She was good at most sports but shone at cricket and played for the Amberdown Belles, as did her younger sister. Their names were frequently on the back pages of the local newspaper for their batting exploits.

As the waitress returned with her drink and she fussed about with the card machine, I tried not to stare too hard at her and wondered if her sexual exploits matched her batting prowess. No doubt some lucky guy would arrive to meet her in a few minutes, and despite knowing that Ginny was on her way, I was racked with envy.

She was even more stunning than I imagined from my fleeting glimpse from the van. Sparkling green eyes were framed by dark-rimmed glasses and I wanted nothing more than to run my hands through that mass of red hair. It occurred to me if I had met her a few months earlier, I would have thought, 'my -- Tess has grown up a bit.'

Now, all I could think of was, 'Oh my God, Tess is so fucking hot I think I am going to come on the spot.'

That feeling never left me as we talked and the longer we went on, the more I hoped the door would not open behind her. I told her all about my business and found out she was in her second year at the local Veterinary College on the outskirts of town. Originally, she had been all set to do a Modern Languages course but didn't have much enthusiasm for it. One day she took one of the family dogs to the Vet in Amberdown. On a whim, she asked them about qualifications for the local Vet college. She had Biology and the requisite grades and made a late switch, much to her joy as she loved animals. She had her own place half a mile or so up the road. When I saw her in the village she had just dropped her sister off from their indoor winter cricket practice.

We got along so well that I almost forgot about Ginny. When I eventually glanced again at my watch, I realised she was late, which was unlike her. As I did so, Tess's phone buzzed.

"Sorry, just got to check this. My friend is late, maybe it's her."

Oh well, at least it wasn't a fit bloke.

Her face twisted as she read the message. "Shit, my friend's hit a problem and can't make it. Bugger."

As she uttered her last mild expletive, my message alert sounded. I read the words on my screen in disbelief.

Merde, sorry babe, they called a late meeting at school. Won't be able to make it. Gin x

I put the phone down with an exasperated sigh. "Looks like I've been stood up as well." The next few words were muttered under my breath. "Thanks Ginny -- how am I going to get home now?"

Tess looked at me, her eyes wide, astonishment in her voice. "What did you just say?"

I shook my head. "Oh don't mind me, just being selfish as usual. My friend is stuck in a meeting and it looks like I'll have to fork out for a bloody taxi now." I laughed ruefully. "In my language, that's two dog-walks!"

Tess blew out her cheeks. "I got that bit. I meant your friend's name. You said 'Ginny,' didn't you?"

I nodded, embellishing the truth slightly. "Yes, a French lady I know. We were meeting for a catch-up."

She picked up her phone and held it out to me.

Now it was my turn to stare in astonishment.

Merde, sorry babe, they called a late meeting at school. Won't be able to make it. Gin x

We stared at each other for an eternity before she broke the silence. "Leah, if it's not a rude question, how well do you know this Ginny?"

I was almost too gobsmacked to reply. "Erm, very well, if truth be known. You?"

"If by 'very well', you mean you have slept with her, then I know her 'very well' too. We were an item for a few months last year. She was my first girl."

My mind was racing. "I've been seeing her and another lady for a while since I realised where my preferences lie. They've been kind of mentoring me. Oh fuck. Do you somehow get the feeling we've been set up here? I told that other lady a while ago I had seen you in the village. I also said I wanted a girlfriend my own age."

She thought for a moment. "And a couple of weeks ago, I met Ginny for the first time in a while and told her I had broken up with a girl I was seeing at Vet College. Do you suppose this really is a set-up?"

As a wave of euphoria swept over me, I burst out laughing and pointed over her shoulder. "No Tess, I know damned well we've been set up. Look."

Two women had their noses against the restaurant window, grinning fit to bust. They gave us a cheery wave, blew kisses and walked off laughing, the glass now fogged with their breath.

Tess turned back to me and face-palmed. "Jeez, the scheming French bitch! Who the hell was she with, I wonder?"

"That was the 'other lady' I mentioned. Elizabeth Franklin, my business partner, teacher and guru in the art of Sapphic sex."

The air suddenly seemed charged. "Lizzi. Of course. Should have realised. She mentioned her last time. Ginny and I were together before she moved here, so I've never met her."

"Shame."

"If she's half as good as Ginny, then I would have to agree."

"Oh she is, Tess." My heart was now in my mouth. "Look, I have a table booked in the restaurant. Be a shame to waste it."

She pursed her lips as if in thought. "Yeah, why not. Seems a lot of thought has gone into this little bit of theatre, doesn't it, so be rude not to. I've never been on a blind date before."

I swallowed hard. "Tess, if it is a date, I'm bloody glad I'm not blind." To hide my embarrassment, I put on an accent straight out of a Sunday night TV period drama. "If I may make so bold, you have turned into a very fine young lady, Miss Prior."

She inclined her head and responded in the same fashion. "How kind of you to say so, Miss Rowlands. I hope you don't mind me responding a little less ladylike." She then narrowed her eyes and reverted to her own voice. "Leah, you are so hot I'm scared of burning myself. I'm bloody glad Virginie leClerc is a scheming French bitch. I'll be more than happy to share your table." She stood and extended her hand to me. "Shall we?"

As I stood, a little groan escaped her lips. "Oh my God, not bloody stretch leggings. I'll not get through this meal in one piece!"

Somehow we did, and over chowder, hot wings and knickerbocker glories, we exchanged tales as to how we had come to know Virginie leClerc. I went first and told her about Reina and Lizzi's long, patient pursuit of me, then the fevered night in the pub with Ginny remote-controlling me.

As I concluded, I thought back to that night. "God, Tess -- they took me apart bit by bit and reassembled me in a slightly different configuration. I've not been quite the same since. I'm sure some bits are not where they were before they started on me."

She drew in breath. "Lucky girl. Sounds like a dream come true. Ginny used that remote thingy on me once in the White Lion over the road last year. Let's just say I developed a very bad cough that night."

I laughed. "I've let Lizzi use it on me when I'm walking the dogs. Some of my calls to them are very high pitched! So come on then, your turn. How did a lovely young redhead get involved with a very naughty older French lady?"

Tess took a long drink of beer and sat forward, her voice low. It reminded me of Reina across the table in the Spanish bar and it was all I could do not to lean in and kiss her. "Well, she pursued me -- every bit as ardently as Lizzi pursued you, by the sound of it. But she wasn't stealthy or subtle. She set it out from very early on. My Mum saw her flyer for French tuition in the village shop and signed me up as I was doing well with it at school. Basically, Mademoiselle leClerc came on to me big-time and I kept running away. I was so confused, I didn't know what to think. In the end, I pushed her away and told her to fuck off."

1...345678