Terms of Repayment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry, typing one handed. What a fkng babe, you lucky bitch!

Six

Next morning I drove into Amberdown before my first walk of the day. I went into a shop as unfamiliar to me as a sex shop would be. It was a locksmith. I bought myself a small but sturdy lock-box to go under my bed. A massive padlock and chain would secure it to the leg of the bed. I got into the back of my van and transferred what Lizzi had given me into my new box and set the combination code to something I would remember. It was the date when Reina Martinez kissed me in the bar in Spain. At least I had an excuse for having the box -- I needed something safe in which to keep the cash I collected between visits to the bank.

Lizzi had in fact given me three gifts, not one. No way could I leave two of the things out in the open at home. They needed to be hidden away somewhere away from prying eyes. The first was a direct replacement for the vibrator she had loaned me, except this one was in shocking magenta. The second was a brutal looking thing with multiple protuberances that bore more resemblance to the model spaceships Lucas used to make when he was younger. These were now safely in the lockbox.

The third was a tiny vibe that fitted on my fingertip. I had already fallen in love with it thanks to a pre-breakfast try-out. It was going in my shoulder bag for emergency use.

Needless to say, there were a fair few emergencies over the next few days, mainly brought on by the sheer beauty of the full video of Lizzi and Ginny getting it on. I watched it over and over and couldn't wait to try the face dildo that Ginny wore at the end, sliding it into Lizzi's wet crack as she thumbed her clit and tugged on the stud in it with one hand, her other in the Frenchwoman's hair, urging her on. The dildo was ribbed and I wanted to feel it slide into me as Ginny did her stuff before Lizzi licked my juices from it.

Not long ago, I would have been alarmed as to how quickly my tastes were changing, but all I felt was an overwhelming sense of empowerment. The things I witnessed on that video and others I watched on the internet were not now only for others. I was on the brink of those things happening to me and I couldn't wait to stop dipping my toe in the water and dive in the deep end.

Thanks to Elizabeth Franklin, I wouldn't have long to wait to see if I would sink or swim.

Over the next two weeks, we gradually upped the ante. Our gentle lovemaking became more robust at times and Lizzi introduced me to the delights of the strap-on. Despite not wanting to be with boys, I still craved the feel of something long and hard inside me and seeing it protrude from Lizzi's slim body sent shivers through me. She liked taking it from behind and I had watched countless videos to try and help with my education. I loved sliding into her, wishing I could feel her gripping down on me as I thrust against her buttocks. The face dildo was never mentioned, so I assumed it would appear when the time was right.

I just hoped my folks would not wonder why I was spending so much time allegedly discussing my business with the woman. I had told a fair few lies to them, but I knew if I had to try and tell them I was discussing my business plan when I had been tethered to her bed as she sucked ice from my pussy, I would almost certainly give the game away.

Lizzi was addicted to restraints. The first time we did it, she reassured me. "This is just for pleasure, Leah. A lady once tried to whip my pretty little ass until it was raw when I was tethered. 'No pain, no gain,' she cried as she set about me with a leather belt. Fuck that. I want to be tied and teased, not beaten to death."

For our next meeting after that, Lizzi told me to run the show. I suppose she wanted to see what I was capable of after a few lessons that involved being immobilised. "Wear whatever you like. Make it sexy. Make it nasty. I'll provide a few props -- you decide what happens after that."

Oh, did I run the show?

I walked into her lounge room wearing a big winter coat. She was fully clothed, sitting in a hardback chair opposite my seat. It had sturdy wooden arms, just perfect for restraints. She had placed four Velcro ties on my chair and I looked at them quizzically for a moment before nodding my understanding.

I was surprised as to how deftly I secured her to the chair with the ties. Nice and tight with no hope of getting free. I then produced another pair of used panties and without a word, stuffed them in her mouth. A silky scarf followed and within seconds, she was gagged and bound.

I gazed down at her. "Comfortable?"

She nodded three times to show her approval.

Then I removed my bulky coat and I hoped that she was cursing the fact she was now utterly secure. I stood with my hands on my hips, my tongue running around my lips. For the first time I was wearing what I bought along with my stretch leggings with her gift voucher.

"As you can see, I could never wear this get-up out in the village or town. I've been waiting for a special occasion and this is it. Do you like the pervy little outfit you paid for all those months ago?"

The dress was a sight to behold -- off the shoulder and in the same shiny material as my leggings, it was a shimmering deep blue and cut away in an oval around my midriff. It barely covered my modesty and looked utterly sensational. A pair of black, knee-length leather boots completed the alluring scene and she told me later that had she not been tied to the chair, she would have been all over me like a rash. Just the reaction I had hoped for. I sat down and pulled on a long pair of opera gloves in the same sheer material.

There was a knot in my stomach as I looked at her. "So -- here we are then. Me all dolled up and you all helpless there. You finally get to see the things I bought with your vouchers and you can do fuck all to me. Tough shit, lady -- you gave me carte blanche tonight."

I could barely contain myself.

I hiked up the skirt and popped my booted legs over the chair arms in the now habitual manner, as her eyes burned into mine. "I had the time of my life with that little finger vibe yesterday, Lizzi. In the van, out on walks. Then I used all three on myself last night. Now, while I wank, I'm going to give you all the dirty details. Then I am going to smear my juices all over your face, untie your hands and walk out of here and leave you to do the rest. It's my show, remember, so here it fucking comes, bitch!"

Had I not been so aroused, I would have pinched myself. The wanton desire I felt must have lurked somewhere within me, very close to the surface. I hadn't needed to scratch very hard to reveal it in all its glory.

I regaled her with my adventures in words that would have made a street-walker blush as I went on my slow burn of self-gratification. The way I teased myself - and as a by-product, Lizzi - had me under no illusions that I was learning fast and ready for anything.

I kept up the dirty talk and gave her chapter and verse on my new toys as I worked on myself. The tiny finger vibe buzzed away on my left forefinger, alternating between my nipples and clit. The G-spot vibe had already become a firm favourite of mine and even after only a few weeks I was rather attached to it.

There were a lot of settings on it and I ran the full gamut before I slumped back in the chair, hair plastered around my flushed face. I had really let rip with my cries this time and juices pooled on the seat, my chest and stomach heaving as I subsided, having just described in detail the mess I left on my own sheets -- so much that I had to wash them myself when my mother was at work.

For a couple of minutes I completely ignored her as I tidied up, then looked down at her with a finger hooked into the corner of my mouth as though wondering what to do next. I carefully wiped the vibe clean on Lizzi's silk blouse, running it across her breasts. It left dark streaks on the expensive silvery material.

My hand slid down below once more. My fingers were coated as I withdrew them and smeared them on her cheeks as if anointing an Indian Brave. Both hands went back down and this time, I rubbed them in her hair, on her forehead and chin. The smell was intoxicating and I longed to bury my face in between her svelte thighs, but I was about to leave her high and dry.

Finally, I released the Velcro tie on her left hand and kissed her gently on the forehead.

"Goodnight, Elizabeth. I hope you enjoyed the show as much as I did. I look forward to Thursday. I assume then it will be your show?"

She fixed her gaze on me and nodded slowly and deliberately.

I kissed my fingers and gave her a tiny wave. "Excellent. You make it nasty as well."

I turned at the door and she already had a vibe in her hand. It must have been behind her back on the chair. She didn't even undo any of the other ties or remove the gag as she rammed it home. I could hear her muffled cries as I closed the front door.

On the Thursday, my mind rarely strayed from what she had in store for me. My family were away during the autumn term break. Hoping Lizzi had something nasty planned, that was just ideal. I had never spent the night with her and there was no way I was going home until morning. Hopefully I would have to crawl.

Once I returned after Hugo's walk, we settled him down in the hallway in his usual spot. I had already set out his food and water and headed towards the bedroom with a glint in my eye but Lizzi stopped me. "Right, time for a little change tonight, I think. Treat you to a pub meal and a bottle of wine before you pay off another instalment."

"Ok, fine by me."

"One condition." She held out a clenched fist. "You wear this."

I took her offering with a quizzical look and studied it for a moment, turning it in my hand. It was obvious where it was meant to go but I decided to play the ingenue. First I tried to clip it to my hair, then tried it as an earring and finally held it up in puzzlement. Then it was if a little lightbulb went on in my mind. "Oh, I've got it -- that little fat blue bit goes in my puss-puss and the flatter red bit of the u-bend curls round outside against my clittie." I nodded at her, waiting for approval. "Right?"

"In one. It will just sit there and feel nice to get you in the mood for later. Fit it in the pub loo while I buy the wine."

As we reached the entrance to the pub, she nodded to the door of the ladies and I went inside, whistling soundlessly with an innocent look on my face. The little thing felt nice inside me and I took her word that it was just a warm-up up for what came after.

Lizzi was in an alcove at the far end of the room, the wine in a cooler and two menus on the table. I was halfway across the floor to the table when I stopped dead in my tracks and let out a little grunt of surprise. I stood there blinking in the middle of the pub, wondering what the fuck was going on.

Lizzi looked up from tapping at her phone. "Everything ok Leah? Look like you've seen a ghost."

"Erm, well -- that thing just buzzed when I was halfway across the floor."

"What thing?"

My voice dropped to a low hiss. "That fucking thing you gave me in the house. The thing that's now buried deep in my puss and doing very intimate things to me."

"Ohthat thing. What was it like?"

"Just a very short, very intense buzz."

She tapped at her phone once more. "What, like this?"

It took every fibre of my being not to scream out loud as she drew a pattern on the screen. This time it went on longer. "Told you I'd get retribution, didn't I? Gonna be a fun night, Leah. You are completely in my power. Welcome to the world of remote-controlled bliss."

I hissed at her. "Lizzi, you complete bitch!"

"What did you call me?" I stiffened again as her finger twitched. "It will only get worse if you bad-mouth me. You really shouldn't have tied me up then left me like that, Leah Rowlands. In retribution, you are now my little remote-controlled orgasm machine!"

"Oh fuck."

"Oh fuck indeed. So here's how tonight is going to play out. Between now and the time we leave here, I am going to tease the living shit out of you at my whim. I just need to have a little fun before the main event." She paused and raised an eyebrow. "So, what do you say?"

Relief swept over me as I glanced across the room. "I'd say Kellie the waitress is coming over to take our food order. Please, Lizzi -- she's a mate and I've known her all my life. Not while she's here."

She stabbed at the phone and I jumped once more. "Ooh good. Time for some fun -- game on!" Then she winked at me and put the phone down on the table. I nodded my gratitude but clearly hadn't a clue as to what was about to hit me.

I had known Kellie since we were both no taller than Hugo and we chatted amiably for a minute or two. I relaxed thinking I was free of my infernal insert then gave a little gasp as the damned thing went off again.

Kellie looked at me with concern. "You ok, Leah?"

I flexed a shoulder as another wave made me wince and Lizzi looked on impassively. "Yeah, thanks Kell -- Maggie Parker's wolfhound got a bit frisky today and I've done my bloody shoulder. Just keeps twinging on me."

My look was imploring, but Lizzi merely shrugged and pointed to the phone on the table. Whatever was happening was not her doing.

The third time it happened, my hand was still on my arm. When the shockwaves subsided, I let out a deep breath. "Shit, Kellie -- it bloody hurts, I can tell you."

Kellie grimaced. "Yeah, he's a big bugger that Toby. Don't envy you being dragged around the countryside by him! Anyway, ready to order?"

I needed to be rid of Kellie and quickly ordered a veggie burger. Then the girl wanted to know my options and there were a few more opportunities to wriggle uncomfortably as I chose slaw and skinny fries from a list as long as War and Peace.

When it came to Lizzi's turn, she perused the menu in fine detail, asking Kellie all sorts of questions. As her right forefinger ran up and down the menu, I sucked in my lips and tried all sorts of distraction techniques as the thing seemed to pulse in time to her movements. Three more times, I gripped my upper arm as tremors shook my body and each time, the gasps were a little louder.

As Lizzi mercifully finished her order, Kellie looked at me. "Need to get that seen to, girl. Mr. Thomas, the physio in town's pretty good, I hear."

Kellie took her leave and I glared at Lizzi. "Fuck, Lizzi -- what is this fucking thing? You said it would just sit there, not fucking vibrate me out of my seat!"

"Oh, I lied about that bit." She looked at her phone. "Normally it only goes off when I touch the screen. Sorry, must be malfunctioning. Nice though, eh?"

I scowled. "Lovely in the comfort of your own home, I'm sure. But this is the pub in the village where I've lived all my life. I know virtually everyone in here for fuck's sake!"

All through the meal, Lizzi's dining companion kept jumping at little bursts of activity and once had to cover her reaction by pretending she had swallowed the wrong way. At least it covered the real reason for my watering eyes. Through it all, Lizzi was completely impassive, ignoring my discomfort. As I took a last mouthful of fries, I put down my knife and fork and just stopped myself from screaming out loud. My fingers gripped the edge of the table until the knuckles were white. Little mewling sounds escaped my tightly closed lips and the table shook.

Lizzi could barely contain her laughter as Kellie came back and cleared away our plates, two dessert menus under her arm. "Tempt you to something else, ladies? Nice, sweet finish to the evening?"

I again looked at Lizzi imploringly, shaking my head, but she wasn't finished yet. "Sounds good." I received a raised-eyebrow look, leaving no uncertainty as to her innuendo. "I like the sound of a sweet finish, don't you Leah? Fancy something naughty but nice?"

My answer in the affirmative came out an octave higher than usual thanks to the most intense burst yet. I ordered sticky toffee pudding thinking that it would match my sticky toffee pussy. I was soaked down below and now distinctly uncomfortable.

Lizzi ate her dessert accompanied by a shuffling young girl, barely able to sit still. There was sheer and utter relief on my face as she paid the bill and we got ready to leave. As we crossed the room, I yelped once more -- this one the loudest yet. Heads turned and Pippa Lyle, our next door neighbour looked up from her rhubarb crumble. "You ok, Leah love?"

My smile was forced to say the least. "Yes, thanks Pippa. The dogs are running me ragged at the moment. Think I've pulled a muscle in my arm and now I've got cramp in my leg. I'm sure it will pass soon."

Outside on the village green, I turned to her. "Shit, Lizzi -- take me home, I'm fucking gagging for it. That thing is incredible. How does it keep doing it when there's no-one controlling it?"

I shrieked again and put my hands on her shoulders for support. "Fuck, please either make it stop or make me come properly!"

My head snapped round at a soft voice behind me. "Oh, you will come properly, Leah. Lizzi and I will see to that, won't we, ma chere?"

"Oh, we will darling. We most certainly will."

Lizzi almost had to hold me upright as the new woman traced little patterns on her phone with a long, elegant forefinger. "Bonsoir, Leah. Je m'appelle Ginny. A pleasure to meet you at last. Lizzi has told me all about you."

Despite my predicament, my heart leapt. "Mon plaisir, Ginny. Sorry, I didn't recognise you without that dildo strapped to your face!"

Ginny laughed. "Maybe later, ma chere. See, it wasn't Lizzi -- it was me all along. Just sitting in another booth, apparently minding my own business, playing with my phone, drinking wine. Did you enjoy it?"

I looked around to ensure no-one was watching and pulled on the waistband of my leggings. I put a hand down below and gave a little gasp as I pulled out the vibe. It glistened in the moonlight.

I held it up to Ginny with wet fingers. The Frenchwoman took the vibe and sucked on a fingertip. "Mmm, a much better introduction than a handshake."

Now her hand slid down beneath her skirt and the vibe disappeared from sight. "Ooh, so wet and slippery! Here, take my phone and do your worst to get payback, Leah. It's a lovely night -- let's walk back the long way around the common, shall we?"

We hadn't gone ten yards before she gave her first little gasp.

When Ginny took the vibe from me and sucked my wet fingertip, I knew the night was going to be very special. What a way to make first contact with someone -- to have her lick my juices then insert the vibe that was coated in them. There was something so thrilling and debauched about being manipulated by a woman I had never met. It was an absolute turn-on and I wished Reina could see me. I was still in contact with her on social media and couldn't wait to regale her with my adventures.

I took great pleasure in making Ginny squirm and squeal as we walked around the green in the moonlight. The further we got from the houses, the more my finger flicked at the screen. As we arrived at Lizzi's front gate, I reluctantly gave her the phone back.

"Merci, Leah. I think a seven for your first effort!"

I shivered at the thought of what these two ladies were about to do to me. Then Lizzi burst my bubble.

She waggled her fingers at me. "Night night, Leah. Hope you had fun. See you next time." She turned to Ginny. "Come on girl, let's go have some fun of our own."

As I stood there open-mouthed, Ginny put on a sad face and pointed at me. Her sensuous mouth was down-turned and her soft brown eyes shone. "But you said, Lizzi. You promised. You said we could play with her all night. A double repayment session, you said."

1...345678