Terran's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, god! Don't stop,"

She grasped the back of his head. The moans from her orgasm drowned out the sounds of the forest, and with a final shudder, she relaxed. He kissed his way back up to her neck, then embraced her in a passionate kiss. Terren maneuvered himself between her legs, taking his hard cock and gliding it across her opening.

As he pushed his member inside, her hands found their way to his muscular shoulders, her legs wrapping around him and refusing to let go. He teased her with the first few inches of his manhood, going deeper, and deeper each time. After he stuffed as much of his cock as she could handle, she dug her nails into his shoulders, and buried her face in his neck suppressing a moan. Terren raised his head, looking around.

"Do you hear that?"

"It's just an animal," she moaned

From the corner of his eye, he spotted movement. He glimpsed the outline of a person, a large, rotund, blob of a man. From a distance, it resembled Sarah's husband, Brody. Tearing themselves apart they gathered their things, ducking behind a nearby tree and dressing. Terren made out the heavy footsteps of her husband, getting closer. He was closer than expected, as a large dead tree branch came flying in their direction, crashing next to them.

As Sarah kissed him, a rock came soaring past the both of him. He didn't run, instead deciding to work his way through the trees and brush, trying to get out of sight of her husband. He listened to the argument between the two of them and contemplated going back.

"Who was that!"

"It's just me." she said. "I was meditating when you started chucking the whole damn forest at me!"

"Don't lie, there was someone with you out here,"

"Look around, I'm alone!" Terren could just make out her face, now the same shade of red as her brilliant hair. He wondered how she would explain getting to the forest without her car.

Without another word, Brody picked a direction and crashed through the brush, shouting expletives along the way. Terren, now hearing the large angry husband coming for him, picked up speed through the forest. He darted through the brush, his athletic frame staying out of reach of the crashing elephant chasing and cursing in his direction. As he neared where he parked his pickup, he saw two large trucks, and a much nicer luxury SUV parked around waiting for him to return. He knew the luxury SUV belonged to Sarah's husband, as did the trucks bearing his company logo. Waiting outside his vehicle were two very large drivers. He could get his vehicle out if he cut through the field next to the parking lot. He could even outrun the two henchmen. Getting away from the vehicles might be a different story if they got to them and chased him down.

As he searched through his pockets, he laughed as he found Sarah's frilly blue panties. In their haste, she still slipped them into his coat pocket without him knowing. Terren walked along the field, hanging the elegant blue panties on a stick. Perched behind a tree, he held the stick out and whistled. The tree he was behind blocked his vision, but he listened to their stupid chuckle followed by their loud footsteps as they crossed the field towards him.

"That's right stupid, this way,"

Terren brought the stick back in, removed the panties, and crept around the edge of the forest next to the parking lot. He kept a lookout for the truckers. They appeared to be searching, hoping to spot a magnificent naked woman getting dressed in the bushes. Terren distanced himself from the cronies, staying in the woods. He made out a movement behind him, turning to see Sarah sweating, panting, and smiling. The forest had tousled her clothes, her hair wet with sweat. She looked as if she had just run a marathon.

"Was hoping I'd catch you before you left," she unzipped him, and removed his heavy, swelling member from his pants.

"Where is he?"

"Other direction," her mouth now engulfing the head of his cock.

"Those drivers are right over there,"

She removed him from her mouth.

"They're headed the other way."

Sarah looked up at him. Desperation, wanton lust, and mischief twinkled in her charming, blue eyes. The lovely redhead stroked his shaft with her hands, determined to satisfy the large, angry looking cock. Soft, wet, pink lips surrounded the head of his cock. Her checks blushed, and she sputtered trying to handle his manhood, before pulling off and trying to throat the massive dick again. She panted as she tried to catch her breath.

"Cum for me,"

Her eyes watered as she stuffed the massive cock in her mouth, before she removed herself once more.

"Let me taste you, give me your cum!"

One hand remained at the base of his shaft as she doubled her efforts on the first half of his massive dick, slurping, sucking, and using her supple pink lips to coax what she needed out of him. She ran her hands under his shirt, across his muscular stomach and chest before bringing them back to his rock-hard manhood. His hand had now found its way to the back of her head as his breathing picked up and he ran his fingers through her bright red hair.

Terren loosened his grip, and his knees buckled as the first thick load splashed against the back of her throat. Her gag reflex threatened to kick in as she was burying his large member in her mouth and keeping it there as he finished. Sarah swallowed his seed, milking the last drops out of the magnificent cock in front of her. Her lips pulled off of him, causing a twitch and shutter from Terren as she giggled at how sensitive he was. She stood up, smiling, looking around to make sure no one had stumbled upon them. She reached down and put him back in his pants, before zipping him up and bouncing away, giggling and giving him an amazing view of her ass as she disappeared into the woods.

Terren stood there, still in shock, wondering if it had even happened, or perhaps he had dreamed it. Maybe the drivers had caught up with him and flailed him. Maybe this was his coma dream. He supposed it could be worse. He looked around, and hearing the heavy plodding footsteps of two large henchmen nearby, he continued towards his vehicle.

At last, he made it to the parking lot. Terren could hear the slow rumble of the large delivery truck engines. Both drivers had left them running to keep them warmed up. He reached in the first one grabbed the keys from the ignition before shutting the door. The noise of the other truck engine covered for him. He knew he wouldn't have much time after he shut the last one down. He looked over the parking lot, determined how he would leave, and after shutting down the second truck, he ran to his vehicle, started it up, and hurried through the field in front of him. The large drivers waddling as fast as their fat legs could carry them, Terren swung around the field before circling back toward the entrance and speeding out and away. After he was a safe distance from the parking lot, he chucked the keys out the window and over the curb and made his way home.

As he was driving back towards town, he spotted the outline of a tall young man walking along the side of the road and laughed to himself. Terren slowed before laying into his horn and scaring Jake out of whatever daydream he was having. Jake pulled the passenger door open before glaring at him.

"What the hell was that for?"

"Better than a cup of coffee for waking you up, ain't it?"

"Jesus, I felt like I was going to piss myself." he said.

"Bike won't start, neither will the car," he continued. "can I get a ride to town?"

Terren looked behind him to see if anyone had caught up to him. Jake was happy to jump into the vehicle, and shutting the door, they sped off towards town. As Terren and Jacob continued down the road, he couldn't help but look in his rear-view mirror for signs of his pursuers. If he needed to, he could depend on Jake for an alibi if it was a legal matter. He was pretty sure Sarah's husband knew who's truck it was. His cell phone lit up with several texts from Sarah's phone, his heart sank as he read them.

Who the fuck is this?

I'll fucking find you

Nobody takes my property, Nobody takes what belongs to me

He slid the phone in his jeans pocket, hoping she was ok, and tried to put it out of his mind. They pulled up to the parts store Jake needed to go to, and after a lengthy discussion Terren was able to help the young man diagnose what was wrong with his motorcycle, and his car. He surveyed the surrounding plaza, and business' looking for any sign of the angry husband, or his cronies before running over to the next street to the storage facility getting clothes, and the hiking pack he'd been living out of. He then went into the parts store to help Jake. In total, they left the shop with several heavy boxes, a few containers filled with various fluids, and an assortment of gaskets and seals needed for the repairs. While it would take several days to get his vehicles running, it would buy Terren the much-needed time to avoid Brody.They had the extra time anyway as they were between jobs now. He could also bargain with the young man for use of his motorcycle. While he couldn't tow his camper with the bike, he might be able to find a more permanent spot to park it, away from the storage facility. As they made their way along the winding road, Terren confided in the young man, telling him everything, including what he needed.

"Sure, you know you can store the truck in dad's old barn,"

He continued "As long as your doing most of the work, you can use the bike too,"

"I owe you a big favor Jake,"

"Nah, we're good," he chuckled "You'd do the same for me,"

They finally pulled down the dirt road, having reached an old farmhouse with a tin roof and a rundown barn. After unloading everything, Jake showed him to a spare bedroom and he got settled in. While it took several days to get the car completely fixed, they managed before moving on to the old motorcycle. Age had removed the chrome from the once proud engine, the patina of the exhaust pipes radiating to the surrounding metal. The fenders and gas tank were faded black with faint red pin stripping, all of which succumbed to the endless ebb and flow of time. Terren was patient with the old bike, he knew he had to be to get it running. Time passed quickly, and before he knew it, another four days had come, and gone. With both vehicles fixed, they were ready to go.

Jake left in the silver sedan and headed to the next county for work. Terren hopped on the old motorcycle, and although temperamental, a few tries and the bike roared to life. As it warmed up, the slow methodical cadence of the exhaust growling let him know the bike still had life in it. Putting on his helmet, he put the bike in gear and headed towards town. It had been years since he had rode, he was reminded of the raw freedom as the asphalt sped along beneath him, and the road sprawled out in front of him.

He arrived at the storage facility, anxious to see the wooden camper he had spend so much time building. His stomach dropped into the heels of his feet, his knees shook, and a metallic taste coated the inside of his mouth. The whole camper was in pieces, some shattered, some cut as if with a chainsaw. After the divorce, he tried apartment dwelling. The stifling, filthy atmosphere of the apartment complex found him most nights in the cab of truck anyway. This camper was going to be his home, he wanted to travel, to see more than the small county he grew up in. He sat poised on the bike for a moment before retrieving the license plate off the camper trailer, and starting out of the facility.

It seemed empty without the cute redhead and her devilish smile, as he approached the front gate it was blocked by a luxury SUV, along with two refrigerator sized men. The door to the SUV opened, the suspension groaning their disdain as Brody got out and sauntered over to the bike. Towering over him and the bike, he reached down flipping the kill-switch before boring through Terren with his stare. While Terren was no coward, he had to play this right, he had to find her.

"Where's the beat up truck you drive?"

"Returned it to a buddy of mine, I found this bike," his eyes flashed

"When?" he growled

"The day I finished that work for you," he said "paid cash for it,"

"Haven't seen you in awhile,"

"Been working on this motorcycle," he relaxed, raring back in the seat

Brody stifled a laugh "I got eight brand new bikes in my garage,"

He looked the bike over, his lips curling into an amused grin, after a moment he continued with his questioning.

"Who owns the truck then?"

"Someone I did work for next county over," His eyes never left Brody's

He continued, "Didn't have anyway of towing the camper I was building,"

Brody's face relaxed "Unfortunate, about the shack you were building,"

"I know, I was coming to ask you about that,"

"Vandals, didn't catch them," he said, "facility insurance should cover it,"

"Mind if I ask what this is about?" Terren said

"Nothing you need to worry about apparently," he turned heading to his SUV

Terren waited for the gate to clear, before speeding away. He spent the rest of the afternoon looking around town for her, before having an idea. He pulled up at Brody's main office before striding through the front door. He was greeted by a young blonde secretary with a polite smile. After a bit of small talk he inquired about work, and the polite blonde handed him several address', giving him the name of the supervisor of each site. He systematically hit each site, looking for a job, but also looking for her. He glanced at the last address, Brody's estate, before putting the motorcycle in gear and speeding towards the substantial property.

He seen her, from a distance, but he knew it was her, sitting at a table outside. He removed his helmet and tread over to where she was sitting before spotting her husband. His lips stretched into an unnerving smile as he watched Terren.

"Can I help you," he reached over squeezing Sarah's hand

"Yes sir, looking for work,"

His hand relaxed it's grip as the blood returned to Sarah's fingertips.

"Got plenty of work," he paused "At the other sites, not here,"

He continued "Paperwork went through on the insurance."

"Thanks, I--"

"Probably get more than that piece of shit was worth,"

"Look, I--"

"I'm sure you could use the cash though," he smiled, relaxing in his chair

Terren held his resolve, before turning and walking away. He hopped on his bike darting out the front gate of the estate and made his way back to Jake's house. He pulled the bike into the old barn behind his truck, and decided to tinker with it awhile. Later that night as he finished up on the motorcycle, his phone lit up as he received a message followed by several pictures.

You obviously think you've taken something from me. While she is my favorite, she's not the only one. Whoever this is, understand I've probably bought your wife, mother, sister, or daughter. I can buy anyone I please, whenever I please. Here's a sample of my collection.

Terren browsed through the photos, some nude, some in lingerie, Sarah's photo was absent from the bunch. So many different women, most he knew, that's when he spotted it, his ex-wife, she was nude posing on what appeared to be a red sports car. His hands shook, and his ears hummed drowning out the outside world. He thought back to the late nights, her claims that she was working, and the strange phone calls. He also thought about Sarah. At least now he knew why she was so interested in him, maybe he was apart of her collection. This could all be some sick game they like to play, taking advantage of anybody they can. His phone lit up again, this time with a number he didn't recognize, and a single message.

I'm sorry

He was in no fair shape to answer, nor did he trust the number anyway. He needed to work, and not for Brody. He went back into the house, gathering himself the best he could, he spoke to Jake and decided to help him with his job in the next town. Try as he might, as he lay in bed, he couldn't shake the image of his wife on the car. He could only guess what else she had done. He was almost certain Brody knew everything, and as his eyes closed, a restless sleep overtook him. He was dangling from strings being manipulated by a dark figure, the blue eyes told him exactly who it was. He tried to speak her name, but his throat was tight, his tongue was sandpaper, and as his vision faded he opened his eyes in the bedroom of the old farmhouse.

The next few days were filled with work mostly, dotted with the occasional ride on the bike to clear his mind. He eventually received the insurance check from Brody, quiet the tidy sum, as he stared at the check he thought of his camper. He didn't know if he had the energy, emotional or otherwise, to invest in another camper like before. He enjoyed the motorcycle, unfortunately he couldn't carry his work tools around on the bike. He road along on the old bike, content with rhythmic growl of the engine as made his way towards town to deposit the check.

It had been a few weeks since he had seen her, as he walked through the entrance to the bank an all too familiar scent caught his attention. He kept looking forward, the distance between himself and the teller seemed like a football field instead of few feet. He would be there for a couple minutes, do to the amount of the check, he needed to sign a couple forms acknowledging when the funds would come through. It finally hit him, this was Brody's way of buying him off, or maybe Sarah's. He stared at the check wondering if this is what his pain was worth. His divorce, leaving the home he built, getting used by Sarah, everything hit him at once. He apologized politely as he took the check, saying he needed to think about his next financial move and walked out of the bank. As he straddled the bike, his blood boiled, he had trouble breathing, his heart pounded. A delicate hand made its way to his shoulder, when he turned his to see who it was, everything seemed to stop.

"Hey, Terren,"

"Sarah,"

"You didn't do anything with the check?" she said "your entitled to it--"

"I can't be bought," he said

She blinked several times, folding her arms up around her as she continued softly.

"I wasn't buying you," her eyes pleading with him

"You knew about my wife though?"

"Yes," She lowered her stare

"So I take the money and shut up," he growled "That's how this works?"

"You take the money because your stuff got destroyed" she said

"And for Fucking you, right?"

"No, Terren I--"

He lifted the bike off its stand and started it, pulling away, he refused to look back. He stopped at the farmhouse and went in to get his stuff, he'd leave a note for Jake. He just needed to leave, he had the skills to find work anywhere, he couldn't be in this town anymore. He made his way to the old barn, the doors were ajar, the hairs on his neck stood up as he approached. Tools were laying around everywhere, his pickup door was open, the front glass busted, his tires had been slashed. Two feet were sticking out from behind a stall in the barn, Terren rushed over to see his friend, face down in the dirt. He managed to pull the car around the back of the barn, After making sure he could move Jake, he lifted him into the back seat, and rushed to the hospital in town. The waiting room smelled of bleach, plastic, and medicine, as he sat staring at the ER doors, thinking about his next move. He decided to go outside for air, while he was standing at the front entrance, a squad car pulled up. The old man avoided eye contact as he stepped out and shut his door, he ambled toward Terren with his head down.

"Sheriff, how are ya,"

"Just here to see about Jake," he said "see if he can identify his attackers,"