Terran's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Something tells me your here to make sure he can't identify them."

"Terren, look, it's not like that," he said, never meeting Terren's gaze

"I think it is," he said glaring at the old man with the faded star on his chest

"Brody contributes to my election campaign," he pleaded

"Didn't know you had an hourly rate Sheriff," he said, the old mans face turning a dark crimson.

"He also provides new equipment for the sheriff's department,"

"Yeah well, he's gotta keep his underlings well equipped, I guess."

The old man shook his head, before reaching into his pocket and producing a cigar. He struck a match, lighting the cigar, before continuing.

"I can't help you directly," he whispered "But I can give you names,"

"So I can do your job for you?"

"Dammit Terren, you don't have a clue how much Brody controls,"

"Yeah well I--"

"Do you want the names or not?" he said, handing him a piece of folded paper

Terren reached out taking the paper, he expected the Sheriff's department to swarm him on conspiracy charges, but nothing happened. The old man ambled back to his squad car, driving off. It was several hours, and medical tests later, but finally the doctor informed him of Jake's status. It would take a few weeks for the head injury,broken ribs might take awhile longer. They were keeping him overnight for observation of hemorrhaging, and organ failure. Terren went to the room they were keeping him, he looked like he went twenty rounds in a boxing ring. He had warned him not to drive the truck; guilt, responsibility, and his fatigue caught up with him. The sounds of the hospital staff, and beeping machinery lulled him to sleep as he waited for his best friend to wake up. Terren woke as he heard someone complaining.

"Some look-out you are." His lips pulled back in a painful grin

"Jake, I'm glad your up," he rubbed his eyes as he sat up

"I feel like I got stomped by a rhino," he smiled "I'm still pretty though, right?"

"Gorgeous sweetheart, just sit back and relax."

"Fuck that, we need to go." he stumbled out of the bed grimacing in pain

Terren went over putting his arm around his friend before helping him back in bed.

"What's the hurry?"

"They know it's your truck," he said "Found the registration in the glove box."

"That's unfortunate, but I'll deal with it,"

"You don't even know who they are!"

"I got their names last night." he reassured him "I know who to look for."

"Who are they?"

"The two new delivery drivers Brody has been using."

The two friends spent the next few hours planning, and joking and Jake was released around noon. Before heading back to the old farmhouse, Terren stopped at the bank. Pride not withstanding, he knew they'd need money, and the insurance check would definitively help them. After the bank Terren stopped at the sporting goods store, and after several objections, Jake finally took the taser he bought him. There was no way the young man was fighting attackers when he had a head injury and broken ribs. The ride back to the farmhouse was uneventful, and after a quick check around the barn and house for intruders he took Jake inside.

Terren knew he needed something, anything to make Brody loose his calm. He also knew Brody had quiet the temper. He might be able to buy everyone off behind closed doors, but if he did something really public, they'd have no choice than to face what he truly was. He didn't know about Sarah, she might be helping her husband, after all they been married fifteen years. Maybe she wanted away from him though, he pulled out his phone looking at the unknown number that had texted him. He assumed Brody would have found it by now, he decided to get some answers.

Meet me where it started, I'll never forget our first night at the motel.

He jumped on the motorcycle and made his way to the old job site he worked, maybe she would understand, be able to get away and speak to him. He pulled the bike around back, and waited. The headlights of a small car made there way down the gravel road to the work site. After the car stopped, the door opened and a very anxious redhead stepped out. Her lips no longer held the impish grin, or eyes sullen from the previous weeks events, she crossed her arms and made her way to the building. He rounded the corner of the building, their eyes locked, he stretched his arms out for her and her body fused with his as they held other tight.

"Where are they?"

"He asked about the motel," she said "We have about three hours, maybe."

"What's going on Sarah?"

"I knew about your ex-wife," she continued "As well as the other women."

"You slept with their husbands for revenge too?" he said "Is that what I am to you?"

Her eyes flashed as she looked at him and pulled away.

"No, if I did that, Brody would have had them dealt with"

"Why me then, Sarah?

"It didn't effect the others like it did you,"

"I don't--"

"Your wife thought Brody really loved her." she continued

"She did things for him that were degrading, stuff that no-one was willing to do"

Terren knew this part would be difficult, he also knew he needed answers. He took her trembling hands in his and realized just how upset she was.

"She thought Brody would ditch me, then she could have everything I did."

"Why didn't he?"

Her lips curled into smile he hadn't seen before as she appeared to stare right through him.

"That bastard will never get rid of me, not with what I know about him."

"Always knew he was corrupt, he--"

"Its not just that Terren," she gazed directly at him.

She leaned in and kissed him, her tongue fought with his. She pulled away, looking around for his ride so he took her around the back of the work site. She looked at the bike before skipping away, saying she'd be right back. A minute later and the small car pulled around back, she tucked it in neatly behind the work site, before fishing something out of the trunk. She turned around producing a motorcycle helmet as she strolled over to where Terren stood.

"Never rode one like that," she said "It looks raw, just metal, and machine"

"Didn't know you rode,"

"Most of Brody's bikes are plastic monstrosities, covered in technology."

She ran her hand along the fuel tank, making her way along seat before looking at him again.

"Get on, Start it for me, I wanna go somewhere."

"As long as I get to choose where"

"Okay " her devilish grin on full display

Terren threw his leg over the bike, before giving it a start. The machine gave a long low growl as it tried to impress the busty redhead. She slid her leg across the seat and Terren could have sworn she gave a tiny moan as she settled in. With both their helmets on they made their way out of the gravel road, onto the pavement and headed towards town. Sarah snaked her hands around his waist as they road along, before reaching down between his legs and giving his quickly swelling member a playful squeeze. As they got close to town, Sarah's grip was noticeably tighter, while she kept her hand on his swelling cock, it had stopped moving. It was dark outside when they pulled up to none other that Brody's main office, the lights were out and it was closed. Terren pulled around back, making sure the motorcycle was out of site. After they both got off the bike, Sarah's sullen, cautious look had returned. He didn't give her a chance to be scared, in one deft move he lifted her off her feet, holding her in his arms as they approached the back entrance.

"Terren, what are we doing here?"

"You have a key?"

"Of course, and the security code, why?"

"My hands are full," He grinned "unlock it for me"

Her hands shook as she fumbled with the lock while Terren cradled her in his arms, the keypad inside the door acknowledged the code with a reassuring beep. She locked the door and set the code, as Terren made his way to the elevator.

"Terren, what are we--"

He leaned down bridging the gap between their lips, their tongues mingled and she brought her hand up curving her fingers behind his head. The elevator beeped as they reached their destination, and he proceeeded down the hall. He lifted his head reading the name plates on the doors before seeing the office he wanted. As he approached her eyes grew large, as her grip tightened around his neck.

"Terren, that's Brody's office,"

"I know, he's probably got camera's up, don't he?"

"Yes probably,"

"Last chance to back out Sarah," he whispered "I don't want him to hurt you,"

"Bastard won't put his hands on me," she continued

"Arrogant little prick knows not to."

She pulled his head down pressing her lips against his as he pushed the door open to Brody's office. Mahogany and Leather furniture covered a well appointed office, an expensive thick area rug spanned the width and length of the room. Sarah fidgeted in his arms, breaking free of his grip, she stood in front of him. She started with the buttons on her blouse, undoing them one by one, before shaking it to the floor. He would actually get to enjoy her, all of her. As if reading his mind she turned around pressing her ass in to him, he could hear her unzip her pants before hooking her fingers in the waistband. Pulling them to the ground she exposed the matching lace panties, while kicking off her shoes. She bent over curving her fingers around her ankles, and pressing her ass into the large angry cock straining the material of his jeans. He reached out to grab her hips but she pulled away smiling back at him, she turned, getting on her knees she patiently looked up at him. He stepped forward, but before he had a chance to unbutton his jeans her hands stroked the length of his legs before resting on his hard cock.

"God, you're huge," her fingers traced the outline of his dick as she continued

"How much of this can I work down my throat?" her eyes locked onto his

He involuntarily flexed, feeling his member press against his jeans, she unbuttoned, and unzipped him before pulling his cock out. The head of his cock glistened with precum as she stuck her tongue out, flattening it against the underside of his dick and tasting him. She pulled away once more, eliciting a groan out of Terren she smiled and undid the clasp on her bra letting it fall to the ground. She shook her tits slowly, squeezing them together, before she leaned forward taking the head of his cock in her mouth. He could feel her draw the head of his dick in as she sucked gently. Terren reached behind her head, grabbing the vibrant red locks of hair, before meeting her gaze once again.

"Put your hands behind your back," he growled "Keep them there."

"Yes sir,"

Terren maintained the grip on her head pulling her forward while he grabbed the base of his long, thick cock. He slowly pushed the length of his dick past her wet lips, when she struggled to take him, he stopped, a stifled moan escaped the edges of her lips as she finished the push down his shaft. Tears streamed down her ivory cheeks as she gagged on the massive cock, and when he tried to withdraw she held him there. Choking, her face turned red before she pulled off of his length. She stared up at him, her eyes watering, what little mascara she wore now traveled down her face, he could see a wet spot spreading throughout her pretty lace panties. She resumed her descent onto his cock. Unable to work the last few inches down her throat, she squirmed in place as she choked and sputtered before pulling off, looking up at him. Terren could see it in her eyes, she enjoyed putting on the show, her mouth hung open, she fidgeted in place waiting for him to resume. He cradled her head in his hands before leaning down and kissing her. As he raised back up, he gave her one final look before guiding his dick towards her lips. With his fingers tangled in her hair, he plunged as much of his length down her throat, over and over again, pulling out only when she sputtered around the base of his dick. He pulled her up, turning her around.

"Get on the desk on all fours,"

"Yes sir."

"Put your ass up, and your shoulders down,"

"Yes sir, is this how you want me?"

Sarah dropped her shoulders to the mahogany desk, her backside now on full display for Terren. He placed one hand on her round ass, the other pulling delicately on the lacy blue panties, his finger grazing her outer lips. She moaned in frustration, her ass swaying from side to side. When he came down with a hard smack, Sarah gasped, briefly raising her shoulders and pushing back, searching for his tongue. Terren placed his hand at the small of her back, stroking the length of her spine before wrapping his fingers around the back of her neck, he then pushed her shoulders back down to the desk. When his dick pressed against her opening she tried to grind her hips up and down and he brought his hand down again with a hard smack. A low guttural moan escaped her lips and she held still waiting for another. Terren knelt down, he could see her slit glistening even in the dim lit office. He leaned in kissing and sucking on her outer lips, he could feel her body relax as she sighed. He reveled in her taste, licking along the inside of her folds before lightly drawing his tongue across her clit. Her knees buckled slightly as he continued, and he knew they needed to be more comfortable. He pulled her up from the desk and she rested against him for a moment, before he scooped her up and took her to the suede leather sofa. She stretched out, spreading her legs, Terren leaned in, as she wrapped her legs around his neck and shoulders. His tongue traced the outer edge of her lips before whirling it around her clit, her fingers running wildly through his hair. He could hear her clawing the expensive sofa with her other hand, while her hips gyrated against his lips and tongue. He felt her brace herself against the sofa as she rolled him onto his back his strong hands held her hips steady as they moved together. Lifting herself up, she slowly began riding his face, Terren gazed up at the rise and fall of her tits as her momentum picked up. As he ran his hands up her sides and to her breasts, she peered down into Terren's eyes, for a moment her body relaxed before giving a shudder. Her hips jerked back and forth hard as she used his lips and tongue and tangled her fingers in his hair. A long, low moan marked her orgasm as she road his face, his chin and lips glistened with her juices, and with a final sporadic shake of her hips and legs she collapsed against the couch. Terren barely had time for pause before the vibrant red head slid down his muscular chest, kissing and nibbling on his abs and chest. She positioned herself above his massive cock and lowered herself down on it. After the first few inches, laboured moans marked her struggle to handle all of the massive unit, her nails digging into his chest as she took the last few thick inches inside her. She shifted her weight trying to spread her legs wider as she adjusted to his full length. He reached up pulling her head down into a passionate kiss, for the first time he was completely inside her. They made out for several seconds her hips tentatively moving up and down, laboured moans turned into relaxed sighs as she pushed herself up and began confidently riding his cock. Terren grabbed her petite waist, kneading his fingers gently into her side as she moved up and down on his cock. Terren thrust his hips in time with hers, the carnal sound of skin on skin mixed with their frenzied sighs, their bodies shining with sweat. She slowly pulled off of him and moved to the costly antique rug, getting on her hands and knees, she arched her back dropping her shoulders to the floor. Terren quickly moved off the couch getting behind her, he gave her clit a playful lick and a gentle suck catching Sarah off guard, she gasped, pushing her ass back to meet his tongue as he pulled away. She brought her shoulders off the ground and looked back at Terren, a primal gleam in her eyes.

"Fuck...me!"

Terren positioned his hard dick at her opening, working his length inside her again, soon the couple had resumed their pace. Sarah submitted her ass to her lover and his huge cock. With him in control, his hands firmly gripping her hips, he plunged in and out, amazed at how tight she felt. When his cock bottomed out he thought he had hurt her but she pushed back, grinding her ass against him as her nails dug into the carpet and she flipped her vibrant red hair onto her back and shoulders. The innocent housewife seemed to crave every inch of his cock. He reached out grabbing a handful of her hair before pushing all the way in. A low guttural moan emanated from her throat as he picked up his pace, her ass now red from their fucking, he knew he wouldn't last long. His lover seemingly read his mind, begging him between breaths, demanding his seed.

"Cum in me," she cried "You're so deep, fuck, your so deep!"

Terren threw his head back, unable to control himself, his thrusts now pounding her ass, causing her legs to shake. He grabbed both of her shoulders as his cock erupted, filling her with his seed. He felt her pussy spasm as it seemed to tighten around his cock, her own orgasm shooting through her body. They both continued, trying to slow the momentum of their fucking, and they both shook, tired from their release as they collapsed on the expensive area rug. They lay together for a moment, connected to one-another, his cock went soft inside her as she eventually turned to face him. She reached out cradling his face in her hands before leaning and kissing him, her tongue gently playing with his, for the first time in a while, he felt satisfied. He brought his arm around her pulling her closer, her hand moved up stroking his chest as they made out on the sprawling antique rug.

Eventually they had to get up, after everything they had experienced together, Terren thought it was cute, she looked bashful as she dressed, her face and body flushed from her excitement. She put her bra on, and he came up behind her putting an arm around her waist, she giggled, before giving him a tired, satisfied smile and kissing him deeply. The walk outside to the motorcycle was dream-like, the night ride through the crisp fall air took no time at all. He didn't know if they'd be together again, didn't know what would happen when Brody found out. She opened the door to her car and he pulled her body to his embracing her in a kiss one more time.

He rode back to the old farmhouse, ambling through the front door, he went to the back of the house where Jake's bedroom was, he looked okay, sleeping peacefully. Terren decided to do the same, he'd shower in the morning, for now, he wanted a good nights sleep. The next morning, the hot water and steam washed away the previous nights love making, and after a quick bite, some coffee and a chat with his best friend he hopped on the bike and road to town.

He decided to go to parts store, order what he needed to get his truck going again. Front windshield, and four tires later it was off to the hardware store, he wanted his camper back. He also knew he wanted something a bit larger than the original, a 7x14 enclosed trailer. He'd miss the exterior woodwork and carpentry of the original, but a normal box trailer might blend in a bit better, he could make the inside anyway he wanted. He strode to the front desk to inquire about where they stored their trailers when applause and wolf-whistles erupted behind him. Most of his old crew members where there, waiting on supplies for a project. Large, stupid grins stretching across their rough, unshaven faces. One of them came up to him and clapped him on the shoulder before shaking his hand, the man could barely contain his smile as he spoke.

"Remind me not to let you near my wife," he laughed

"Excuse me?"

"Every worker with a cellphone got some...pictures," his voice trailed off