Terran's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He produced a worn smartphone with a broken screen. He brought up the text and their he was, in all his glory. He guessed Sarah found the camera's in Brody's office. Some of them were blurry, some focused entirely on his dick, others on the desperate wanton face she was making while he fucked her. The cameras might not have been in the best place to capture every angle, but they had done their job. Even Terren didn't realize just how big he was, compared to the small redhead, he looked even bigger. His thoughts when Jake came rushing through the front door to the hardware store.

"They're here!"

"Who?"

"Same guys as before, they're headed to the bike."

One of the crewmen gave Jake and Terren a concerned look

"You need help?"

"No, don't want you guys getting in trouble."

"It's no trouble, pretty sure those are Brody's lap dogs."

After Terren told the cashier to call the sheriff's department, Terren, Jake, and the crewmen hurried outside to stop them from destroying the bike. The group ran toward the direction of the bike just as both men took pry bars to the gas tank and fenders. Jake, Terren, and the entire crew watched, some pulled out their phones to photograph, it took the henchmen a minute to notice they were being watched, and filmed. They turned slowly, their eyes wide, they dropped the metal pry bars and waddled as fast as they could back to the truck before speeding out of the hardware store parking lot. The crew foreman looked at Terren with a slight grin.

"They're not to bright are they?"

"Probably why Brody hired them," he chuckled

Two squad cars pulled in and made their way over to the group. Reports were taken, as well as cell phone footage, and the metal pry bars. After a couple of hours processing the scene and taking reports, the sheriff's department left. Terren looked at the bike, the gas tank was leaking, one of the fenders had bent inward and punctured the tire. His former crew members took one look at Terren, and then at the bike, one crewmen pulled their shared work-truck over, and without another word the men hoisted the bike into the truck bed. The foreman reached out for Terren's hand, shaking it as he spoke.

"We'll take the bike any where you need to go Terren,"

"I appreciate it, you guys have did more than enough for me today"

"Couldn't help but notice you where getting a box trailer, is that right?"

"I am."

"Go ahead and get it, we'll wait here, help you tow it wherever you need"

Terren went inside the hardware store, purchasing the enclosed trailer he wanted for his project. He could've sworn the woman behind the counter gave him a look, and a bashful smile as she rang up the paper work and gave him his temporary tag for the trailer. After getting everything hooked up, everyone got in their separate cars and made their way to Jake's house.

Regular work during the day, then working on the camper in the evening. Jake joined in most days on the camper, occasionally the crew would grab a few beers and help them. Within a few weeks it was done, they also fixed his truck, the whole process was very cathartic. Throughout all of it, he thought of her. He hadn't seen her in a while, she hadn't texted, he hadn't even seen her in town. He jumped into his old truck started it up and sped off to find her.

As he pulled up to the estate, it looked very different. Expensive cars dotted the driveway, Terren could hear a crowd, and music outside, he made his way over to the patio. He immediately felt under dressed, men in fine suits, women with nice jewelry, and nice clothes, all laughing and mingling and drinking champagne. The moment he spotted her his heart leapt into his throat, she was wearing a blue, low cut evening gown, her natural curves on full display, her hair was pulled up for a change. She floated from one guest to another shaking hands, smiling, until she made eye contact with him. She came over to him, and took his hand, she asked the guests to excuse her for a moment, and they headed to the house. When they were well out of sight of the guests, she ran her hands up his chest before wrapping them around neck and leaning in. Their lips met, as their tongues lightly played together before she looked up at him.

"They hauled him off to jail after his cronies told on him,"

"I've been worried, wondering if you were okay, if you needed me." he said

"Terren, I've had an amazing time with you-"

"But?"

"But, for the first time in 15 years I'm free," she continued

"I've been squaring away his business', some of which were illegal."

"Are they charging you with anything?"

"No, but I'll be a very busy lady trying to fix and separate them."

They talked for several minutes, they kissed for several more. He admired her courage for continuing to run things, the party guests outside were her future, and current business contacts and potential investors. He also found out Brody was facing a lot of jail time for money laundering, and extortion, and a whole host of other things. He gave her one last look, she smiled at him, she then returned to the party outside, and Terren made his way back to his pickup. He had no excuse now, no reason to stay, he looked at his reflection in the rear view mirror. He couldn't stay, he was free too.