Terran's Awakening

Story Info
Terran's desires come alive with his boss' wife.
11.8k words
4.05
20.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first tentative steps into writing erotica, hope you enjoy.

Terran woke up to a beautiful morning. The sun peeked its head above a distant hill to the east, as everything woke up around him. He looked around at his soon-to-be new home, a camper he was attempting to build. He only had the basic framing and exterior done, pulling himself out of his sleeping bag he looked around for leaks, weak spots, and imperfections in his work, but most of all, he looked for the coffee. Reaching for an old coffee pot, he went outside and built up the fire so he could start his day. He liked it out here; it took his mind off things. His thoughts drifted, and he almost went to sleep again. The smells of coffee and bacon frying broke his reverie, and with one last look around at the sun touched beauty of the forest, he finished cooking his breakfast, and had a bite to eat.

He made his way out of forest, and down the road, monitoring his home he was towing behind him. It swayed a little with the wind, but otherwise seemed sound. He pulled in to a gated storage facility and unhooked his home in the spot he rented. The camper was unfinished, and he preferred storing it at a facility instead of leaving it down a logging road in the middle of the forest. He secured the building supplies, and locked the Dutch door of the camper, when the scent of floral and citrus preceded the soft crunch of gravel behind him. He spun around and his eyes were drawn to vibrant red hair cascading down soft features, and led by a mischievous grin.

"You finished the roof," she said. "It looks great."

"Um, yes, thank you,"

He looked everywhere but her direction, anticipating her soft blue eyes, and her button up shirt which usually found itself undone at the top. He took a sudden interest in the axle of his trailer and crawled on the cold ground to get away from her.

"Something broke?"

"Uh, no, just making sure everything is okay" he said, "can't be too safe."

The gravel crunched beside him, the smell of floral and citrus intensified as a gentle hand made its way to his chest and she braced herself against him. His heart pounded in his chest, and despite the brisk fall air, sweat emerged on his forehead. He was almost certain she perceived the sledge hammer pounding away at his chest as she leaned in and helped him inspect his trailer. Her substantial cleavage on full display, he watched as she arched her back, attempting to get a better look. She finally laid on the ground, putting her face as close to his. They checked the underside of the trailer before she turned to him; her face inches from his.

"You can camp out here at the facility," she said. "I'll make sure it's okay,"

"I don't mind the forest, it's free, and secluded,"

"If you camp here, I can help you build it,"

"That's a gracious offer Sarah, I---"

"We can work together. I don't mind getting dirty with you."

She pulled out her cell "Lets exchange numbers," she continued

"You can shoot me a text if you change your mind,"

Not wanting to be rude Terren agreed and after the exchange he pulled himself up off the ground. He reached down and pulled Sarah up in one deft move as she pressed her curves against his body. They locked eyes for a moment, her hands resting on his chest. He was lost in the moment, her perfume, her playful grin now gone, she looked up at him. He reluctantly pulled away,and thanked her for the help before getting in his truck. As he went to pull away, his friend Jake was slowly approaching, grinning like a moron. Terren had hoped he would wait outside the gate for his ride to work. He assumed this would make the trip uncomfortable, and Jake didn't disappoint.

"She obliviously wanted it"

"I know, but why"

"Who cares?"

"I do, her husband owns half the county." he said "including our current job."

"Yeah, and?"

"Why would she trade any of that for a divorced guy living in a camper?"

"You're overthinking this. She don't want to marry you,"

"Yeah, but---"

"And you're not married... anymore,"

Their conversation ended as he pulled into work. He got his tool bag, and a few power tools, and headed to what was turning out to be a decent house. The other workers appeared as a growth clustered around the work heater. They didn't seem to enjoy the brisk morning air as Terren had. He strode by the huddled mass through to his work area, thankful the contractor hadn't chosen drywall, he picked up the first few hardwood boards and went to work. It seemed like he had just started when it was lunchtime. As he made his way to his truck to get his lunch,a familiar aroma drifted on a light breeze. His heart sank into the pit of his stomach as he glanced around. Sarah was at the job site, inspecting it for her husband, another property development to add to his impressive list.

Terren leaped into his truck and was about to close the door when she bounded off the front porch of the house, grinning. Her shirt was thankfully buttoned up all the way this time, but the thin material did little to control the bounce of her large tits as she skipped across the gravel lot to his truck. He made out the contour of her hard nipples as she approached, and somewhere along the way her shirt sprung open at the top, giving him a show. She was about to say something when another car pulled up and a staunch looking gentleman with a clipboard got out. She frowned before making her way back to the house, giving Terran a playful twist of her ass while she went.

Having an hour to spare, Terren decided to pickup something he had ordered for the camper. He also needed to avoid Sarah. As of late, his heart pounded, his hands trembled, and the stirrings of something he hadn't felt in over a year surfaced when she was around. While he made his way to town, his mind drifted to the apple-shaped ass she flaunted in front of him. He quickly pushed the images out of his head, hoping his large, and now swollen cock would go down before he got to the package pickup. Try as he might, his stiff manhood snaked its way down his pants, and was now painfully obvious, and impossible to hide. He waited for about fifteen minutes and eventually got distracted looking at his phone. A gentle tap on his window pulled him back to the present. At first he silently panicked at the sight of her, but something was wrong. Her usual mischievous grin replaced as the outer edges of her delicate pink lips sunk downward. Her usually energetic hands now withdrawn to her coat pockets.

"They shut the project down,"

"What, Why?"

"Something wrong with the foundation." Her eyes flashed "Everybody left"

"They're full of shit. My asshole husband shut it down!"

"Why would Brody shut down his own project?"

"It's not technically his, it's mine,"

"Can you come?" she said "Help me inspect it"

"Of course," he said "I'll follow you back"

Terren's pickup roared to life just as the passenger door creaked open, and she hopped in the seat next to him.

"I left my car at Brody's office across the road," she said "Can I ride with you?"

His heart threatened to leap out of his chest. "Sure Sarah, let's see what we can find."

As they drove along, he avoided looking at the seat next to him, but her intoxicating fragrance sent a surge through Terren. His cock betrayed him as blood coursed through it, and his manhood possessed a throbbing, pulsating heartbeat of its own. He glanced over to see if she noticed, her mouth now agape, her eyes focused squarely on the bulge continuing down his leg.

He heard Sarah shift in her seat a bit. It was now Terren's turn to gaze, struggling to keep his eyes on the road, the top few buttons on her shirt now undone. Soft freckles peeked over the top of a white bra, which barely contained her large tits. The building inspector swept from their memory, her impish grin had returned. She shifted in her seat once again and was immediately next to Terren. Her fingers traced the outline of his cock occasionally giving it a light squeeze, his breathing became shallow as he struggled to maintain. He brought his truck through the gravel parking lot, bringing it to a stop, and turned to meet her stare. Nothing else mattered anymore. Their faces drew closer, their lips connecting for the first time. He felt her tongue across his lips as it danced with his. Terren pushed into her hand when she massaged his cock through his jeans, and with a final devilish grin she bolted out of the passenger side, darting towards the half-built house.

He stumbled out of his pickup, as if dreaming, maybe he'd wake up in a bit. Perhaps he would still be in the parking lot, or he could have easily dozed off in front of the camp fire this morning. She stood in the door frame the sparse hair between her legs was the same vibrant red as the hair on her head. Her body on full display now, she backed away and into the house as Terren strolled up the front steps, still unsure if it was even real. He searched the half-built home, the smell of hardwood and steel combining with floral, citrus, and her longing for him.

He rounded a corner and spied her laying on a blanket in one of the far rooms, as he drifted towards her, without thinking, his fingers undid the buttons on his shirt. His body now betraying him for the thing it desired most, he dropped to his knees, she sat up embracing him, their lips met once more. He reveled in her scent, and the softness of her neck as he drew his lips downward and took a hard nipple in his mouth. He swirled his tongue around it, sucking, and kissing as his palm caressed the other. Terren drug his lips across her stomach before grazing the scant red hair of her pussy. He ran his hands along her smooth legs lifting them up onto his shoulders. He put his mouth close to her slit and exhaled eliciting an impatient moan, and nails grasped the back of his head pulling him in as he tasted her for the first time. He teased her moist lips drawing one softly into his mouth before tracing along the edges with his tongue. She had been torturing him for months it was her turn to writhe as she dug her heels into his back, arching up and grinding her pussy into his lips and tongue. He finally drew his tongue across her clit, and her body relaxed as she ran her fingers through his hair. He explored her body with his hands, as he savored her clit, and the empty house came alive with her moans.

She pulled him up and kissed him before pushing him over on his back next to her. Unfastening the buttons on his pants, she hooked her fingers in his boxers and pulled them both down freeing his cock. Her petite fingers curled around the base of the massive dick as she lowered her lips trying to fit the head of his cock in her mouth. Terren closed his eyes and relaxed, he could hear her struggle to handle his girth as she tried taking him deeper with each stroke. As she picked up her pace he looked down, her eyes watered as she struggled to throat his cock. Terren pulled her up and she straddled him lowering herself on his thick cock. She bit her lower lip, but a loud moan escaped echoing through the empty rooms of the house. After several slow strokes, she managed to work all but the last few inches of his length inside her. She leaned forward and kissed him again, any attempt he made at pulling out elicited a moan as she pushed back on his cock. Her tongue played with his, and as it picked up pace so did her body, her ass moving up and down on his cock. She raised up, her eyes shut tight, her face contorted in pain and pleasure. She splayed her hands out on his chest, and with a long loud moan she dug her nails into him. His own orgasm approached, and just as she started to slow down, Terren grabbed her hips, using his strength to work her ass up and down on his cock. His restraint now gone, he pumped as much of his dick inside the dainty redhead as she could take. Her eyes shot open as he flooded her insides with his cum. As her pussy milked him of every last drop of his seed it was his turn to moan, and with a final shutter she collapsed on top of him.

As Terren laid on the blanket with her, a pleasant warmth crept over him, her petite fingers stroking his chest. Time ran away, fetching the golden fall sunset, and returning them to the present as they collected their things and dressed. The truck ride back to town was silent, except for the occasional exchange of a relaxed smile, or their hands meeting in the center of the seat. Terren located her car in the parking lot across the road, and with a final look between them, she pulled herself out of the truck. A few minutes later he arrived at the storage facility, it was dark already, and he thought better than work on his camper. His truck now parked out of the way, he opened the camper, situated his makeshift sleeping pad, and with thoughts of the evening swirling in his head, he eventually drifted to sleep.

It was five in the morning when he hopped up from his sleeping pad, the crisp morning air having woke him. A wide, relaxed smile spreading across his face, he decided to spend some time on his camper today, but first, he needed a shower. He grabbed some clothes and toiletries, hopped in his old pickup and headed to town. The gym where he showered and lifted weights was mostly empty at that hour so he had the place to himself. After a nice hot shower he stopped for coffee and a quick breakfast before heading back to his camper. He might even have a legitimate bed in his camper by tonight. He was just starting to take his measurements when a luxury SUV pulled through the gate of the facility. The tall, and very fat driver was none other than Brody. Terren focused on his work hoping the vehicle would pass him by, perhaps an enclosed bed area, with storage underneath. The SUV slowed to a stop next to him, and shifted side-to-side like a large animal as it's well-fed driver slid out and slammed the door.

"What a quaint little shack," he croaked "might fall apart if you tow it,"

Terren kept his head down as the blood rushed to his face.

"So far it's steady, should be stronger with the additions I've--"

"I'm sure it's adequate...probaby"

"I've had it out in forest a few times it--"

"I have some shit at the estate needs tending too,"

He looked at Terren as if he were invisible.

"Even you should be able to handle it," he said "I'll pay, obviously"

Terren made an effort to relax his clenched jaw, he continued to look down so his eyes wouldn't betray him. He grasped at a few tools nearby in the hopes that they would steady his trembling hands.

"Yes sir, should be able too, what about the hous--"

"That fucking thing isn't getting finished," he said "No profit to be made,"

Yes sir, I understand I--"

"I doubt you'd understand, you live in a fucking camper,"

His stomach heaved as he gave a labored chuckle. Opening the SUV door, the vehicle teetered back and forth, struggling to handle its occupant. He gave Terren a time to report to his estate, and quickly departed. The work was menial, but paid well. Every now and again he glanced around, hoping to see her, but she wasn't there. He was upstairs handling electrical work in a new addition of the estate, and couldn't help but think of her. He wanted to see her, their evening tryst still fresh in his mind, he still wondered why she was drawn to him. Last night was the culmination of several months of flirting, little stuff at first, a glance here, or she would smile and twirl her vibrant red hair in her finger tips hanging on what he said. The past few weeks however had been different, more explicit, and she seemed to chase him down at times. He wasn't complaining about the attention, just curious about why she was doing it. After a full day of tending errands and repairs of Brody's sprawling estate, Terren knew he needed a shower. On the way out to his truck he seen Brody approaching him from the garage on a golf cart. The poor cart leaned to one side threatening to topple over as the engine groaned and the tires whined under the wait of its driver.

"Did you finish?"

"Yes, everything on your--"

"Thats fine, I don't need an itemization of every fucking thing"

"Yes sir," his eyes flashed as he spoke "Will there be anything else?"

The golf cart squealed and groaned as Brody climbed out and approached Terren, towering over him. He reached into his back pocket and produced a checkbook, writing out the necessary amount he stuffed the piece of paper into Terren's shirt pocket.

"Now don't spend that on alcohol, or drugs," he grunted

"No sir," he said "I got other ways of relaxing,"

The next morning he woke up, dressed then sped off to town and hit the gym for a shower, letting the hot water and steam wash away yesterdays work. After a nice hot shower, he made his way to the parking lot when he spotted her and that familiar playful grin leaning against his truck. He walked up to her and glanced around at the empty lot before embracing her in kiss. Without a word, he unlocked the door, she hopped in, and they sped off to one of his favorite spots in the forest.

The refreshing smell of Pine, moss, and earth wafted around Terren as his gaze dropped and he watched Sarah work her magic on his shaft. She pulled off his rod and peered up at him, the sight of her gorgeous blue eyes and ample tits greeting him. The enormous cock in front of her begged for her attention as she wrapped her lips around the head. Sarah's lips moved along his length as she struggled to fit the thick cock in her mouth. She managed to get half way down his shaft and kept her head there, before pulling off his cock again. She repeated this several times, withdrawing it from her mouth and reaching up with both hands to stroke it. As she picked up her momentum, his hips thrust forward, threatening to drive even more of his long shaft in her mouth. Her eyes watered as she gagged and took out his shaft, she shoved him backward against a tree, grinning up at him.

"What's the matter, your not impatient, are you?"

"Fucking tease,"

"Maybe,"

Terren couldn't restrain himself any more, her sweet lips having driven him into a frenzy. He pulled her off his shaft, laying her back on the blanket they had placed on the ground. His strong hands grasped at the waistband to her clothes pulling them up, and exposing her ass to the cool morning air. He leaned in, impatient of his need to taste her agian. He kissed her side as she writhed and giggled. She continued her moans as his hands caressed her breasts and erect nipples.

"I wonder how you enjoy being teased," he said, putting his face inches away from her pussy.

He took his time kissing around her delicate folds, before tracing the contour of her lips with his tongue. She squirmed and struggled to move closer to his face.

"Perhaps I'll just stay here and admire the view,"

His tongue danced around the inner parts of her slit as he continued teasing. He pulled away once again.

"Perhaps I'll just avoid it,"

"Fucking tease,"

He smiled as his tongue continued its slow dance while she moaned her frustrations. He circled around her clit, steering clear of the delicate little nub, and getting a sigh out of the gorgeous redhead. He reached up, massaging her large breasts, her erect nipples now straining against the palms of his hands. Terren once more grazed across her clit with his tongue, her hips now pushing against his face, the evidence of her arousal shining on his lips and chin. He placed his tongue against her clit and drew it across before halting at her most sensitive spot. She didn't dare move because she didn't want his tongue to leave as he swirled it back around. She relaxed again. For several minutes he lost himself to her taste, as she ran her hand through his hair. Terren picked up his pace, matching the bucking of her hips as she placed a leg across his back. She pressed her heel in, trying to pull him in closer. His tongue moved faster, his rhythm in time with the quick soft gasps as she writhed beneath him.