All Comments on 'Terrible Company Ch. 12'

by AwkwardMD

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesalmost 7 years ago
Sorry, Katsa, your hair is SO pointy.

This story is violently good. So many revelations this chapter, so many layers of humor. The Doctor is IN.

LaRascasseLaRascassealmost 7 years ago
It's back

As always, an absolute treat. Well written and having the full spectrum of humor from subtly nuanced to explicit. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh my gosh I laughed so hard

This was just what I needed to decompress. I love this story so much. Thank you for another chapter! How do you make explaining a joke funnier than the original joke? I want to dub this my favorite chapter, meta pirates and all, but I love them all so much.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 6 years ago
One of the best chapters so far

The sex between Ayen and Val was hot! Strange, but hot!

Ivy drew the Manticore with her “Bardic Magic.” I don’t know how, but I’m convinced of that. Hmm.

Ayen is king. Hmm.

OmenainenOmenainenover 3 years ago

Damn this was hot! Unbelievable. Never, never ever EVER before have I thought about orc sex, but I’m thinking about it now. Unbelievable. I wonder if Val can get pregnant from that. I was kinda hoping for that since the chapter whatever it was. Aah, it’s like a dream fulfilled. The only thing I’m irked about is that there’s only a few chapters to go.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAwkwardMD@AwkwardMD
Just pressed submit on my latest collaboration with Omenainen! It'll be up on our shared account (link below) hopefully in the next few days. I'm really excited about this one. It's short and sweet (and sweaty) and it came together in a flash. Can't wait to get it out to y...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES