Terrible Sex Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello Mrs. Hartwell. You may call me Jack, and may I say I think your big huge tits are really nice. I've always admired those big huge whoppers of yours." Time for honesty. She blushed when I said that. She did have great stand up tits. They must be E cup at least, but with little or no sag! They were right up high on her chest.

"Thank you Jack. You may call me Julie. Would you like to suck on my big tits? I see you have been nursing on my school nurse. Did you abuse her nipples? They look all red and raw." She looked at her friend's nipples as she spoke.

"Yes I did," I was honest. "Her nipples are so nice and suckable. She came from me nursing on her. Very sensitive too!" Marla smiled and turned red with emotion. I don't know why, as these two obviously knew each other extremely well.

"Do you like big beautiful girls with big tits?" Julie smiled at me with a thousand watt smile.

"Wait! Is this a trick question? What you really want to know is will I fuck you 'till you come, isn't that right? Sure, I will be happy to ball you once I have satisfied Marla here. We've been fucking about an hour and she's had quite a few big orgasms. She is trying to help me with my um, sex problem."

"What problem? It looks like you have a very nice dick, nice and thick and a pretty good size. What could possibly be a problem? You sure you aren't gay are you?" Julie asked me and Marla burst into laughter. I giggled as well. I kept up my thrusting as she kept coming! Marla was shuddering once more as she had a smaller come on my cock. She squeezed my dick intentionally to get my attention.

"Swear that you will tell no one!" I said. I didn't stop banging the nurse as I spoke.

"Ok, I swear that I won't tell a soul. What's the big damn problem?" Julie asked.

"Well, it takes me a very long time to orgasm... Ugh! Ugh. Between a minimum of ninety minutes and two hours of good hard...ugh... fucking is the time it takes for me to... ugh... get off." I explained my problem to the sexy vice principal. Julie looked at me like I had two heads.

"That's not a problem at all. Marla would love to bang you for a long time like that, and so would I. But Jack, you must promise to be discrete. We could all get into so much trouble with the school board. They frown on Marla and I fucking students, even good students hung like horses, like yourself. They would pretty much fire both our asses, so can you keep it a secret?" Julie was very serious.

"Of course I will. I need you to keep my problem a secret as well. I am so embarrassed by my inability to ejaculate quickly and from hand jobs and blow jobs. I can only orgasm in tight little cunts. Can you keep my problem a secret? Please?" I was genuinely concerned about it getting out about my sex problem. I doubt that I would ever live it down. Kids can be so cruel.

"Of course we will. You know many, many women would be more than happy to help you with your, um... 'problem'. They would not see it as a problem at all, but as a wonderful blessing for them! It takes women much longer than men, well most men anyway, to ahh, um...orgasm. You are a godsend for most women. That and you are a very nice size man." She looked at my hard dick as Marla pulled off of me. She kissed me on the lips. Marla was limp as a wet noodle. She looked exhausted.

"Julie, I'm done. I came so many times, and I'm really starting to get a little sore. Would you please take over here? I have had so many lovely cums. My cunt is a bit sore, but I am very well fucked and very happy. Is that ok with you Jack?" Marla smiled at me. She gently touched my cheek with her hand very lovingly. What a great woman, so kind and loving. Marla was so sexy too. I couldn't get enough of her ginormous jugs. Seeing a voluptuous woman like Marla coming just from nipple stimulation... gets my motor running!

"Sure. If you want, could I fuck your ass for a while? I love your big fat ass. It looks so fuckable." I asked the stacked school nurse. I figured what the hell? Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Gotta ask for what you want. Marla smiled at me, unfazed by my anal request. She thought about for a minute.

"Another time my beautiful Adonis! I'm pretty tired right now. Go fuck Julie's fat ass for a while. She loves it up the ass, right Julie?" Marla was smiling mischievously. "I love you Jack, you are the best, and you have no damn problem whatsoever. Julie is absolutely correct. You are a godsend for most women. Especially for me!" Marla smiled. I could see she was tired from all the sex, but very happy as well.

The vice principal Julie was talking to me, "I do love it in my butt. I'm not sure if I can fit his horse cock up there though. Wow that's a big dick Jack. May I taste it please?" She licked her lips. Julie was very polite for a woman who was about to suck my cock and get laid. She did not wait for my reply, she had my dick in her mouth. It was very nice.

"Sure. It's been fucking your fuck buddy Marla here for over an hour, so I will taste like her. You do like that taste don't you?" I just wondered... Hmmm? Took a wild guess.

"Yes, I do like that," Julie said. She was sucking my cock like crazy. She liked felatio or the taste of pussy or maybe... Both? Oh yeah! I lifted her up, and I put her on my dick, but I didn't try to enter her. I just wanted her to want me.

"Put me inside you Julie," I commanded her. She grabbed my dick and aimed it at her hairless wet snatch and wiggled it between her lips. It took her a few minutes to work her sopping wet coochie down around my cock. She gasped. She grunted. She looked surprised as she took me into her hot cunt. She was so nice and tight.

I couldn't get all the way in as I was already bottomed out. She was trying very desperately to get the last few inches of my dick still outside of her into her happy hole. She stopped suddenly as she grunted and squirted all over the place and came hard on my cock. She had me in her vise grip as she hard orgasmed. Her first orgasm took her only about two minutes! She started fucking again as soon as she was over her climax. Just a few minutes later she came again, and then again. Every couple of minutes she was coming, pretty much just like her friend, but much harder... Julie didn't scream. However, her grasping and clenching every time she peaked was remarkable. She had a really powerful pussy! She liked squeezing my dick. The woman had talent.

I got behind her and fucked her doggy style while pulling her hair. I stuck two fingers up her asshole and she exploded in a huge climax! I kept on fucking her as Julie came hard for a good three or four minutes. She moaned as she peaked. She liked it rough.

"Jack, that was incredible! Thank you so much. Next time I will bring some good lube and you may have my ass. That was a great come!" I had not slowed down as we spoke. I was still giving it to her. Julie grunted in time with my deep thrusts. She thrust back into me as we fucked.

After a good long time, I flipped her over and onto her back. I lifted up her legs onto my shoulders and gave her a thorough pussy pounding. I was getting close to coming and I told her that. We had only been fucking about fifty minutes or so. Close to an hour. I have no idea how many cums she had, but it was quite a few. Julie grasped me with her powerful pussy as she came hard and seized on my cock. I couldn't take her wonderful pussy pulsation anymore, I felt the sperm welling up for a big orgasm for me. I told her.

"Gonna... COME!" It was a huge load that I could feel ready to shoot into her. It was on the way now.

"Come in my pussy! Fill me up with your man juice! I need you to fill my cunt! PLEASE! GIVE ME YOUR CUM DAMN IT!" Julie screamed. She wanted it in her cunt very badly. I was gonna give it to her too! Her face was beet red and full of concentration.

"Ok, here it comes! Oh yeah COOOMING! OH FUCK YESSSS!" I filled her full of my sperm. Julie felt my spurting inside her, and she had ANOTHER big orgasm. I helped her get her legs down from my shoulders and she wrapped her legs around me and shuddered again. She pulled me closer and didn't want me to let her go. She locked her ankles around me. I held her tight as I came down from the best orgasm I had ever had. Man O' man! This educator was teaching me a few new things! I guess I have a lot to learn about women and life in general! Hey, it's always good to learn.

She and I kissed and hugged. It felt wonderful, being so close to this hot, hot woman.

The last bell had just wrung and Julie asked me to get off her, as she had to quick go watch the school buses loading. She did not care for this task, but none of the teachers wanted to do it either, so it fell to her or the head principle (who was out on a medical). Julie got dressed very quickly and efficiently. She thanked me and said that I was the first man to ever give her such wonderful penatrative orgasms. Julie was thankful for the wonderful time that she had with me. I thanked her for letting me fuck her for the full hour to get my rocks off.

She turned beet red again and said it was a true privilege to fuck such a terrific lover. She was very sore but very happy too. I kissed her and she left the inner office. Her ass was a thing of beauty when she walked! She turned around and caught me staring at her sexy swinging ass. She smiled and went to take care of the bus students.

I walked out through the main office instead of the hallway to attract less attention. I thought the office would be empty, because of the time.

The office girl, Mrs Jones was sitting in the dark and it was obvious that she had been crying. I stopped and looked at her. She was a little bit overweight and she had an ugly print dress on. She was about thirty-two or so. She was quietly weeping. She looked so, so sad. I was not about to walk by someone in such pain and do nothing.

"Mrs. Jones, what is the matter? Why are you weeping? How can I help you? What can I do? Please talk to me. I want to help you." I said.

"You want to help ME?" She looked at me incredulously like I was a magic trick.

"Yes. I want to help you any way I can, Mrs Jones. I can't stand to see you in such pain! Tell me what you need," I said.

"First off, please call me Andrea or Andi. Then I want...You Jack," she said. What? What? Did she just say ME?!

"Me?" I said curiously.

"Jack, I watched you fuck the shit out of those two big sluts all afternoon. I am jealous out of my fucking mind. Do you... Could you?... Would you ever consider fucking me like you fucked those two? I'm much older than you, I know it... but I have a terrible crush on you Jack. I...I... love you Jack. I know that sounds stupid and crazy. I have watched you grow into a beautiful young man. I can't help but be extremely attracted to you. I love saying your name: Jack, Jack, Jack!" She burst into tears again. She was hurt.

I wrapped my arms around her and held her. I bent down and kissed her. Andi was sobbing as I kissed her repeatedly. But I pulled back to see her smiling. These were tears of joy, not sorrow. She was beaming at me. What a big difference! Just from a hug and some caring.

"Andrea, let's go to your house. We can't do anything here after school because of the cleaning crew and the extra people from after school sports. Come on. Put the phones on the machine. Let's go, you drive." I told her what to do. I think Andi liked being bossed around and told what to do, especially from me. She went from total depression to smiling and beaming at me. What a change of heart! Her smile was a mile wide. She gave me a sexy look too. I think she wants to fuck me hard.

~~~~~~~~~~

We got to her house and I called my mom and got the machine. "Mom, I'm gonna be home late from school. I apologize for not calling earlier. I will be home about seven-ish, probably closer to eight. I don't want to worry you. I'm sorry for not calling earlier. Love you," I ended the call. I rarely was late, and I had called, so it was ok. Otherwise my mom would call out the police and then the marines!

"That's nice to not worry your mom. You are a good boy!" Andi smiled at me.

"Here, feel this. Do you still think that I'm a boy?" I had placed her hand on my cock. She loved touching me. She fondled my cock and balls. She looked at my dick like it was the crown jewels. She seemed fascinated by my testicles and my dickhead. She stroked me lovingly.

"Oh my god. I stand very much corrected! You are all man Jack! I want to feel you inside me." Andrea looked at me and smiled with a dirty girl look. She was on her knees in her living room pulling out my cock to suck on it. I was hard as a rock. Andrea was a really great cocksucker, 'cause most of the girls can't get it in their mouths. She must have unhinged her jaw, because she was pulling my ass towards her as she stuffed my dick not only in her mouth, but down into her throat as well.

I was quite impressed! I ripped the ugly dress off her body and I was shocked again. She was so sexy. She had a black leather bustier on, and a tiny thong. She had quarter cups in the leather to hold up the biggest tits I had ever seen. She had six inch wide puckered up dark areolas, and thumb size nipples that were dripping with milk! What a huge rack. They were so damned beautiful! I wanted to suck on those lovely lactating ladies.

I desperately wanted to taste her milk. Maybe I was weaned too early in life, but it's always been a fantasy of mine to suckle on a nice big pair of milky tits.

"Andrea you're a milker!" I loudly exclaimed. That was so cool. I wanted to nurse on her huge boobs immediately! My fantasy made manifest.

This seemed almost too good to be true.

"Yes, when I was married to jerkface, I had a baby that had passed away from SIDS. It... destroyed me. I was very depressed for a long time. My marriage... We tried, but it just fell apart. I have never stopped milking my tits. I give milk and nurse babies at the hospital children's ward. I love to nurse the infants! It makes me happy to help. It's my dirty little secret. I have to pump my breasts at the office. Would you like to nurse on them? I'm quite full, and I'm extremely uncomfortable until I empty out my big titties. Please?" Andrea was begging me to nurse on her super humongous bosoms! Of course I would. Wild horses could not have stopped me!

"You had me at suck!" I feasted on her fantastic milky yabos. Her dark brown nipples spurted milk that tasted so sweet and warm. My one hand held and caressed the tit that I was not sucking on, and the other hand was playing with her wet and pungent gash. I sucked equally on each side. Andi moaned and shook. She seemed to really enjoy my suckling on her monumental orbs. She held my head close to her giant breasts. The milk was thin and very sweet. I was loving it.

She was moaning as I suckled on her wonderful milk machines! Andi had a lot of milk in her huge honkers. I was going to relieve her of all that milk pressure. I finger fucked her as I suckled on her wonderful milk-filled mambos. She had at least a gallon of milk pent up in those fantastic globes of hers. I would suck it out for her.

By the way, her pussy was dripping damn near as much as her huge tits. I could feel her cunt shiver with delight as she was almost ready to climax. She seemed to like what I was doing! I fingered her pussy and then I pconcentrated on her hard clit, making her shudder and shake, about to come. She seemed to like everything that I did to her. I felt like I had found someone perfect for me, if she could let me pound her for several hours!

Andrea needed to get laid. I was just the man to take care of that for her! She quaked and trembled as she came on my hand. I had barely touched her! She was exquisitely sensitive! I laid her back after I had emptied out those huge wonderful whoppers of hers. They had to be at least a "G" cup. I got down and licked her engorged lips, and tongue fucked her sweet, yummy pussy. Andi had her hands on my head as I pleasured her pussy. Her thighs clamped on my skull as feasted on her hot snatch. She liked what I was doing! She was about to come again!

She came again very hard, screamed, and squirted in my face! It was great. I love pleasuring a woman. Does that make me a man-whore? I guess I am one then. I sucked up all her sweet cunt juices. She continued to squirt as she climaxed. I was covered in milk and girl juices! I felt great.

"Oh Jack I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I couldn't help it!" She was very apologetic. She didn't know that I enjoyed it! Her girl cum is so sweet and delicious! I slurped it all up.

"It's fine! I love to help you come. I love it when you squirt! I want to make you happy. You have had such a difficult time that you need a break. I'm here for you. Would you like to fuck me?" I asked her. Her eyes got big and her smile was a mile wide.

"Yes! Oh fuck me hard Jack! Please fuck the shit outa me!" She replied. We got in the missionary position and I placed my cock just at her cleft. "Come on Jack! Stick it in me. Please! Do it!" she begged me. She was squirming under me, waiting impatiently for my dick!

I pushed in... in one long, deep, hard thrust. She called out, "OOOHH YES! Oh fuck me Jack! Jam that big bastard into my cunt! Ohmygod, ugh!"

She was fucking me and squirting milk, and squirting girl cum. She was coming! Andi loved the penetration. I fucked her hard for at least ninety minutes and she was still going strong. Andi was loving it. This woman is perfect for me. She not only could take my hard fucking, SHE LOVED IT! She was all that and a bag of chips! She didn't want to let me go. Andi kissed me every time I made her come.

Andrea had come, many, many times. I was pounding her in the piledriver position and she was screaming as she came very hard. I stopped for a few minutes as she clenched me tightly. Her pussy was dripping wet, but so nice and tight on my dick.

"Jack, I want you to do something for me. Actually two things." Andrea spoke.

"What do you need?" I asked her.

"I need you in my asshole! But before that, I... I want you to spank me. I mean spank me good and hard! Will you do it for me? Please?" She was practically begging me for hard corporal punishment!

I swatted her ass cheek with my left hand, pretty hard.

Smack! She was quite unimpressed.

"Oh come on. Don't hit me like a good little girl. Spank me like a man! Put a little of those big muscles into it!" She wanted to be SPANKED HARD.

SMACK! I put some muscle into it. She winced, but she smiled too.

"That's more like it. Now give me ten of those on each cheek. I've been so bad. I need to be punished. DO IT!" She almost yelled at me. I gave it to her, just as she requested. She squirmed around, but you could see she was LOVING IT. Her pussy was dripping wet as she took her punishment.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK...(-bunch more times-)... SMACK, SMACK, SMACK!

Her ass was cherry red and she was crying real tears. I applied aloe lotion to her big behind. I smoothed the stuff all over those big beautiful ass cheeks of hers. She shuddered with delight at my touch. She spread her ass cheeks and looked back at me. I knew what she wanted.

I put some analeaze on two fingers and shoved them into her very tight anus. She came from my fingers. I had a generous amount on my dick, and I lined up my cock with her dripping sphincter. I was going to go in slowly, but she pushed back with all her strength, and in I went! Three inches went into her ass, and then she stopped. I don't think she had planned on my girth. I have a very thick cock. She was moaning again. Grunting.

"Holy shit that thing is big! It's so... wide! Ugh, ugh! Give me a second here to get used to that monster." Andrea started back and forth, and then in and out motions, getting deeper every push. Soon I was buried balls deep in her beautiful behind. She was loving it. Andrea was trembling... about ready to orgasm again. She grunted like a wild animal. Andi loved anal sex.