Terrible Sex Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I do want to watch as you really give it to her. Tell me, do you always take forever to, um... come? The other day, it was so wonderful and marvelous to be fucked for such a beautifully long time! I was so happy, and a bit sore, but it was a good sore!" my mom was flushed just thinking about it.

"I wish I didn't have to take so damned long. I can typically fuck three different women to complete satisfaction before I can get off. No woman is willing to suck my cock for that long, or even jerk me off. Their arm gets too tired and their mouth gets too sore...

"So it is nice for some women, but not so great for me. I envy guys that can come in five minutes flat! It takes me at least 90 to 120 minutes and sometimes longer, depending upon how many orgasms the woman has.

"If she has ten or fifteen good comes, then it will take me about two to three hours to ejaculate." I was being honest with my mother and aunt, although I seriously doubt my aunt was listening too closely. She seemed to love cocksucking, particularly on my cock! She was trying to get my dick into her throat, but she was too small in her throat to do it. She was choking herself.

"Why? Why should a woman's orgasm slow you down?"

"Women come and they stop fucking me when they climax. They go back to it, but I get kinda set back, you know? Multiply that by fifteen. You can see the problem. Hey I gotta fuck your sister before she goes crazy."

"June, come here! I need you."

My aunt June looked hesitant to stop sucking my dick as I started to kiss her and touch her. I rolled her on her back and sucked her protruding nipples. Then I dove between her thighs and started licking her sweet snatch as she climaxed time after time. She would seize up as she crested, but I continued to lick and suck her wet snatch right through her peak. I think she enjoyed it very much. She moaned and grunted like crazy.

"Mom, would you please suck on her tits for me? Thanks" My mom obeyed me and sucked and twisted her sister's nips. June was loving it. I don't think it was the first time my mom had done that for June either. Both women moaned now.

"Please. I need your dick in me. Oh I beg of you my dear nephew! Jack, fuck me, Fuck me, FUCK ME NOW!" June came as I slid hard and deep into my aunt's tight snatch. She seemed to have a big pussy, but I still stretched her out! June screamed and orgasmed. I fucked her hard and fast until she had three good comes. Next, I slowed down and drove into her very deep. June loved it! She must have cum at least ten good hard orgasms. I felt my come on the way and I filled up her happy snatch. She came one last time when she felt my hot seed in her cunt. We had been fucking for quite a while. June wanted to talk.

"My ex always said I was a cave, but you stretched my pussy out! So, so nice! Thank you my nephew. I am yours now Jack." June seemed sincere.

I think my mom is going to have a nice word with her sister June about my cock. Ownership rights and so on. It didn't matter. They were both mine now.

We all went back to sleep. I had my mom's head on my left shoulder and my Aunt June's head on my right shoulder and both women had a hand on my cock. I wrapped my arms around both women and they were both happy and satisfied. I was very happy too.

¥¥¥¥¥¥V¥¥¥¥¥¥

They slept like babies. I slept ok. Right up until my twenty year old sister Carla walked into the bedroom and started screaming. She was not due home until next week. I guess she managed to get home early. OOPS! Shit, we are all caught, red handed so to speak.

"OHMYGOD MY BROTHER IS FUCKING MY MOM AND MY AUNT! AAAIIEEAHH!" Carla was totally freaked out by all this. Her eyes were as big as dinner plates. Carla stared directly at my cock, being held by her mother and her aunt at the same time. She freaked out.

"Carla, would you please calm down and stop shouting it all over the neighborhood! Yes, my sister June and I are fucking your beautiful brother. There is much more to it than that. He has a terrible, um... problem-" Mom was about to spill the beans to my big-mouth sister. She was well aware of my issue.

"-Mom, dont tell her, she will only make fun of my pain. She will tell everyone in the neighborhood! I don't want her to make it worse for me!" I stopped my mom from blabbing. I didn't want to discuss it in any event, even if my sister knew the whole story.

My sister Carla then surprised me.

"I'm so sorry Jack. I won't poke fun of my baby brother no matter what. Wow, I just noticed that your dick is fucking huge, nice and thick. Its bigger than I remember it. Now I'm jealous! So come on and tell me what your serious problem is. Maybe I can help."

Carla seemed sincere. Fuckin A, she was just acting stupid for my mom and aunt. I wasn't sure why she was doing that.

"It takes Jack a very long time to ejaculate." June spoke.

"A long time to come? I already knew that. How is that even an issue? Women will be all over him. Shit, it takes me forever to get off too." Carla admitted. Did our whole family take longer to come? "It's not a problem, it's a gift, and for women like me who take a long time to come it's a Godsend." Carla was just trying to make me feel better, I'm sure. Everything was out in the open now. Shit.

"Not too many women want to be with him," my aunt explained, " because he takes like 90 minutes to two hours to ejaculate. Plus, a lot of the young girls see how big he is, and they are afraid of him tearing them up inside. He can't even get laid. It takes three women to get him off. He fucked both of us for hours and we both got off multiple times, and he only came twice the entire time!

"He is fantastic in bed. He loves to eat pussy too. I begged him to fuck me. He got three dirty girls to fuck him the other day. Its been such a really long time since I have had any good dick... and there, look at your big baby brother's meatpole. It's so nice." My mother was trying to explain my situation to my sister. My sister licked her lips. I don't know why she pretended not to know about anything. She had taken my cherry on my birthday when I turned legal. She was well aware of my terrible sex issue. Maybe she didn't want my mom to know that she had already balled me! She was playing dumb! Why bother now?

"So you guys don't give a shit about, um... the incest part? He is your son. Hey, bro... can I have some? Please? I swear to God that I will never make fun of you again. Shit, if I hear any woman ever even SLIGHTLY badmouth you, I will rip her a new damn asshole, personally!" My sister had turned over a new leaf, I hope. "So what do you say my hunk-big-meat brother of mine. Will you fuck me?" Carla was more than willing to help me! Dirty girl! Just like her mother.

"Ok, come here and put your pussy on my face, so I can get you wet enough," I said.

"No need Jack, I am dripping wet for you, look!" Carla's hot pussy was red and dripping juices everywhere. Not one cunt hair was on her labia. She was completely hairless. She jumped up on me and started to put it in. She kept missing it because she was so wet! I kept sliding over her clit, again and again. Wait, was she doing that... deliberately? That dirty, dirty girl!

"June, would you please put my dick into my sister's cunt for me? She has terrible aim."

"May I be next Jack after you wear her out?" June asked, so sure that I would wear out my sweet sister in short order. I love my sweet aunt! June's a very good cocksucker and a really good fuck.

"Sure June, you are my favorite Aunt! You and mom might want to cook up some breakfast. You know how long this takes. Keep mine warm for me please." I planned to fuck my sister silly! She asked for it, and I was going to give it to her.

"Oh! Gees Jack, that thing is very big. My goodness, you are like a tree stump. Oh, oh, OOOHH YES I AM going to...

Aaaaeeiihhaa!! Cooome!" My sister had already come. It took less than two minutes for her to climax.

"Now come on Sis, we haven't been fucking three minutes yet and you're coming hard already?" This would not take long. Fifteen minutes, maybe twenty and she would be all finished. I could eat with a hard-on, no problem.

"You have a very nice cock. I can't believe how great you feel inside me. I am all stretched out and I love it. I could not help it, you made me come so hard. I don't care about incest anymore. I just want you to fuck me hard and make me your bitch. I am so sorry I ever insulted you Jack. I'm going to make it up to you. I'm gonna come on you a hundred times each time you fuck me. I... oh shit, FUCK fuck FUCK ME Jack I'm COOOOMMING AGAIN!" She tossed back her head and came hard on me, and she squirted all over the place. Carla had come twice in the first five minutes. She would never make it to an hour. I'm glad my aunt June is ready to jump in and take over! Breakfast will be still warm.

I fucked my sister slowly, like I always do, making her come time after time and she had climaxed a bunch of times. Her pussy was extremely tight, and got tighter still every time Carla came on my dick! She loved making love instead of just fucking, and she had surprised me by fucking me for nearly an hour.

Carla was on top of me, feeding me her D cup tits. They were nowhere near as big as mom's or Aunt June's, but they stood up straight and proud. Her nips were very sensitive and helped her get off quite a bit. She shoved one nip or the other into my mouth. She has great tits, and very suckable nipples too.

Carla got up and switched around and we were in a sixty-nine position and she slid my dick deep into her mouth. I sucked on her wet pussy and I had that feeling that I was about to come! My sister came on my face and I spurted deeply into her mouth. Carla sucked and sucked; she sucked my dick dry. She swallowed every drop of my jism. I was so happy.

"That was wonderful Jack. I think you got me off at least twenty-five or thirty times. Nice big orgasms too. Thank you my delicious brother. I do enjoy the taste of your come, but I smell bacon! Let's go eat," my sister spoke to me. I smelled the bacon and coffee too. Yummy!

We were both surprised to see a voluptuous black woman standing in the bedroom doorway staring at the two of us. She looked fascinated by our fucking. Had she been watching us?

"Lanny, what are you doing here?" My sister asked her.

"Carla, we were supposed to go shopping, remember?" The gorgeous woman replied. I think my sister forgot something! Whoops.

"Oh shit, I totally forgot! This is my brother Jack, and I have been trying to help him with his unh... problem. May I exlain it to her Jack? She is very trustworthy and might like to help you, although she only does girls at this point. She has exactly the same problem as you Jack!" Carla spoke. I thought that was unlikely. What the hell, she looked nice. Really big tits and they were standing up high. She had wonderful cocksucker lips too.

"Hi, I'm Jack Westgate, my blabbermouth sister didn't tell me your name..." I extended my hand. Lanny gave me a big hug instead and instantly my dick was hard. She just giggled in a lovely musical voice. I guess she felt my reaction.

"I'm Rolanda Fontaine, I'm sure you have heard of my father's car dealerships. I... I am a lesbian. I met your sister about eight months ago and she and I have been together for a while now. I never ever dreamed she was fucking her brother." Rolanda did not seem judgemental about our incestuous sexual behavior.

"Well... that was not the first time for us. Before Carla went to college we always fought like cats and dogs. But then she took my cherry for my birthday, the day I turned eighteen. She was trying to help me with my problem. I hate talking about it." I said quietly. It was always a bit embarrassing.

"I understand if you feel uncomfortable talking about it with me. I will tell you about my problem if you promise to never reveal it to anyone. I promise never to say anything about your problem either." She seemed very honest and forthright. I liked her and I immediately trusted her.

Her dark brown skin was absolutely flawless. She looked like a runway model except for her big fat tits and huge bubble butt. She was like a Penthouse pet. She was incredibly sexy to me. Damn, she was so, so sexy.

"Please call me Lanny." This time she extended her hand and I kissed it. She sighed. She didn't fit any of my dumb preconceived notions of what a lesbian should look like. I am stupid I guess! Never judge a book by it's cover and all that.

Lanny spoke first, "My big problem is that I take forever to come. So that means that I rarely have an orgasm. It takes me a good hour to an hour and a half for me to come. Your sister Carla is helping me to try to climax quicker." Lanny admitted to me. She gazed at me. Oh my goodness! A kindred spirit!

I looked at her in utter amazement. "That is exactly the same problem with me! I take an hour and a half bare minimum to orgasm. Most girls don't like going that long; they get sore or they are scared of pregnancy.and a lot are scared of my cock. I wish you were heterosexual. We would be perfect together. Well, almost anyways." I wished out loud. She took it the wrong way.

"What, 'cause I'm black?" She seemed indignant all of a sudden. She thought I was being derogatory towards her because of her color. I'm not a racist. At least I hope I'm not.

"No silly, 'cause you're serious with my sister! I don't steal girls in a relationship. My sister was trying to be kind to me because of my problem, so I guess you could call that a mercy fuck. I sincerely doubt she will want to continue to fuck her brother. I'm pretty sure she gets sore after a while, but she just continues only out of sheer kindness to me. Unfortunately I just can't come quicker, you know? I wish I could.

"I didn't know Carla was in a serious relationship with you, such a beautiful woman. I certainly don't want to fuck up your relationship with my sister! That would make me upset if someone did that to me. Plus I found a few older women that take a long time to come. I am helping them out with their sexual, um... issues."

I looked straight at her and said, "With that in mind I do apologize to you about me fucking your girlfriend. Please forgive me and try not to be upset with my sister. She was only trying to help me, not out to hurt you!" I told her the truth.

"Wow, you really don't care if I am black? The way you're looking at me... You don't care if I am a lesbian either do you?" She smiled at me.

I was caught. She was right.

+

I admit I was checking her out. She was really gorgeous! I truly admired this beautiful black woman. I'm sure my eyes betrayed me, as I could not stop looking at my sister's stunning girlfriend. She got my motor running!

"No, if anything, that just adds to your 'hot-ness!' I find you very attractive and sexy. What do you think about us sharing?" She was looking me over and smiling. She seemed to mull it over in her mind.

"I don't mind sharing. I mean if Carla is okay with it. If you come to visit me at the dorms just keep your little problem a secret. If girls find out about you, I think you might start a stampede! Lot's of girls take a very long time to come. How long...?" Lanny asked me

Inquisitively. She wanted to know everything.

"Hour and half to two hours. Pretty much straight hard fucking is what gets me off the best." I told her the truth and she just giggled more. I saw her eyes were on me, and Lanny was thinking.

"Can you fuck me? I do like the look of your cock. May I?"

She grasped my cock and it was hard in less than a half a heartbeat. I thought she was a lesbian? She was on her knees and kissing my dick head. She enjoyed watching me get hard in her hands. She licked the pre-cum from Mr Happy. She was smiling. Was this pretty girl really a rug muncher? Perhaps she was a bit bi-sexual? She was stroking my dick and smiling.

"Jack, Carla, Lanny... BREAKFAST! COME ON WHILE IT'S HOT." My mom called us. Damn. It was just getting interesting.

"Sorry baby, but your mom's food smells wonderful." Lanny left me to go eat.

I moaned at being blue-balled! Shit, shit, shit! On the other hand, my mom's food did smell fantastic. I put on shorts and a robe. Lanny seemed a bit disappointed that I put my hard member away. We went downstairs to eat. The food was awesome. My mom can cook!

~~~~~~○~~~~~~

After breakfast I fucked all the girls. Twice.

Breakfast was delicious and i definitely over-ate! My mom made potato pancakes and tons of scrambled eggs and cheese, along with bacon and sausage links. Everything was fabulous and so, so delicious. When breakfast was done, there was no survivors! Everything was eaten to the last bite! I felt ten pounds heavier, but happily full.

I helped my mom with the dishes and the clean-up, but I was sleepy from the big meal. I needed to catch a few Zs. I went to lay down. I was out like a light. My dreams were crazy sexual.

□□□□□♡□□□□□

When I awoke, my mom was sucking my cock with my aunt, one on each side. It was very nice indeed. My sister's girlfriend Lanny and Carla were kissing me and each other on and over my face. That was just weird, but... nice.

"Girls, Lanny is the guest here, and I have fucked all of you already-"

"-Hey, you didn't fuck me today yet! That was last night." My mom groused.

"Mom, I'm going to fuck you so hard you pass out, I promise you. Don't you think i should fuck our guest first?"

I was only trying to be polite.

"Yeah, I guess. I'm just... anxious. Will you be able to fuck all of us?" My mom was horny, and she was afraid that I wouldn't be able to deliver, as it were. I had to reassure her.

"No problem! I'll fuck you all until you can't walk or talk. Lanny, bring that pretty pussy up here for me to suck." I was confident, but I knew how ridiculously long it took me to orgasm. I could match words with actions quite easily.

"Your sister got me ready already, can I just hop on?" Lanny asked me. Her pussy was dripping wet.

"Sure. Lanny, are your nipples sensitive? I have a nice idea."

"Extremely sensitive. I can come from manual or oral stimulation of my nips. But it still takes me a long time to come, you know?"Lanny explained. I absolutely did know.

"So my idea, is super nipple stimulation for you. Would you girls please suck on her tits as we fuck. Carla, kiss your girlfriend as well. Someone play with her anus too. I'll try to take care of that sexy snatch."

Lanny got up on top of me and my hard cock and she loved it when I filled her tight little cunt, stretching her out as I fucked her. I wonder if she has ever had a man before.

My sister kissed her, and my Aunt June and my Mom sucked on her huge tits and nipples. I reached down and played with her clit and Lanny, who heretofore had taken a long, long time to orgasm only lasted ten minutes as we all worked to her release. My mom (I think) pushed in two fingers up Lannys asshole and that put her over the top and Lanny screamed as she orgasmed very hard. She was smiling and happy.

"Wow! That was wonderful. It only took three girls and a nice big fat cock to get me off so quickly. I've never come that fast. It was good too. Thank you girls, and you too Jack. I never expected to enjoy a dick so much. Wow. I need a little rest here though. That was so intense." Lanny got off my dick with a POP.

My mom jumped up on my dick, she was so worked up. The girls did the same thing with Lanny kissing her and my sister and aunt sucking my mother's huge nipples. She only lasted three or four minutes. Mom moaned and exploded on my dick, squirting me and everyone else in the nearby vicinity with her mom girl juices. That was fast, and quite amazing.

After Mom, Aunt June's fat cunt was on my meat and my mother kissed her as my sister and her girlfriend sucked June's big fat tits. I finger fucked both Lanny and my sister, just for fun, but interestingly, both girls had nice modest cums. That kinda surprised me. My Aunt June's orgasm was huge as she climaxed very hard from all the stimulus. She gushed all over as she rode my dick into a second hard come. She pulled off my cock smiling.