Terrible Sex Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugh,That.. ugh, feels so.. ugh wonderful. I'm so full of you! Start fucking me, and PLEASE DON'T BE GENTLE about it. Buttfuck me like a man. I can take it. I want you to be rough with me. Punish me. Force fuck my big fat ass. Take me and make me yours. I need that." Andrea liked it really rough.

I fucked her hard and deep in her shapely ass. I also reached around to play with her big sensitive clitoris. She went bonkers. Andrea was almost coming continuously as I fucked her little brown eye. Her beautiful behind clamped on my dick each time she came. She came a bunch of times. She really loved buttfucking for sure.

Andi suddenly stopped and her ass grabbed my dick very hard as she climaxed. I felt the jism shooting up my cock! I spurted jet after jet of my seed deep into her rectum and colon. She continued to orgasm for at least three or four minutes! She was so happy! Andrea was weeping.

"That was just so wonderful Jack! How long are you... Um, capable of fucking?" I was still ramming her behind, and Andrea was still pushing back, even after her monster size orgasm. My cock was starting to get soft after my big come in her sphincter. I think she was prepared to fuck me all night long.

"Well, I fucked Marla the school nurse, and Julie, the vice principal for a total of about three hours. Then we have been fucking about an hour and a half. Your ass was too much for me. When you clenched me so tight, I just couldn't help myself, I came and emptied out all my jism into your cute little rump." She looked so happy at me.

"Oh Jack, it was so, so wonderful! I feel like a new woman. I really enjoy being taken and roughed up a bit. I... I like a little pain as well. I know that's fucked up, but that's just how I am. Is that ok with you? Spanking me and fucking me up the ass once in a while? I love it when you take control Jack. I love a big strong man with a nice big, thick juicy cock." She was cleaning my dick in her mouth as we spoke, straight out of her rectum. Wow. Dirty girl.

"I want to be your woman. I want you to own me, so to speak. You know what I mean? Tell me I'm your woman Jack. Own me!" She looked at me. She needed to hear it.

"Andrea Jones, you are mine. You belong to me now. Do you want to be mine? Say it!"

"I need to give myself to you. I am yours Jack! Damn, it was so wonderful. I am so happy and satisfied! I know you will be seeing lots of other dirty women, as long as I am one of them! I don't think I can fuck you every day. I'm pretty sore and stretched out! Both my holes! I would love to fuck you maybe twice or three times a week though! And truthfully, I am a bit, um... submissive... And anytime you really want to fuck me and spank me, I will do it for you, sore or not! I love it when you dominate me!" She was looking at my dick and licking her lips. Shit, she was ready to go again! I had met my match.

"Do you eat pussy?" I asked her.

"I never have before, but for you I would try it! Who's cunt did you have in mind?"

"Julie and Marla from school. You would eat them out while I fucked your ass. What do you think? They will both return the favor, I am sure. Will you do it for me Andrea? That way none of my slits gets too sore to fuck." She shivered at the thought of being forced to eat pussy. I could see she liked the idea.

"I'm not a lesbian, but I will do it for you! It actually sounds like fun. Will they drink my milk?" Andrea loved to be milked. The sluts would love to milk her, I am positive about that. Dirty girls!

"I am sure they will. They might be a bit jealous of your milky tits!" I held her close.

"Jack, would you please buttfuck me one more time before I take you home? I know that you won't be able to come, but I will! I love it when you shove that monster up my ass. Jesus you make me come so hard. I...I would let you fuck me as long as you want too, sore or not. You are the best I've ever had." Andrea looked at me with stars in her eyes.

"Sure Andi. I enjoy making you come," as I told her she already was sucking on my cock. After that, I shoved my

hard cock deep in her pussy for a warm up, then I made sure there was lots of lube as I pushed into her tight little back door. Before long I was buttfucking her hard and fast. Andrea squealed with delight! In fifteen minutes she clenched me hard three times as she climaxed. It was so wonderful. I did not come, but she did. She kissed me and hugged me tight.

"Thank you so much for that. Let me clean you up before I take you home." Andrea took my dick right from her ass to her mouth to spit shine my cock one more time. She likes ass-to-mouth with me, dirty girl.

She sucked my cock clean as a whistle, straight out of her rectum! Andrea smiled at me. This woman was a keeper! I was still hard as we drove home to my mom's house.

"Thank you. I love being a very dirty girl!" She licked her lips. Andrea dove down and sucked my dick deep into her throat. I had to pull her off me

as it was quite late. My mom would be upset. I kissed her and we hugged, then I got out and she left. Andrea gave me that wonderful loving look as she left. She could take care of my problem easily. I was going to fuck her a lot! That wonderful loving woman could fuck me for hours. She was perfect for me. Damn.

I was still hard as rock from all her great cocksucking! Maybe she would suck me long enough to come in her mouth?! What a lovely dirty thought.

@@@@@0@@@@@

I unlocked the front door. The house was pretty dark as I opened the front door, and standing there was my mom in her black silk nighty. Damn, my mom looked so damn good! Her breasts were huge with thumb size nipples and six inch puckered areolas on her ten pound monster size tits! She had a small waist and a very protruding fat ass. She had a perfect bubble butt. Yes she was my mother, but damn it, she was so incredibly sexy. My dick did not care that we were closely related. I was still hard as a rock, even after all the fuckin' I had done today. This was all so wrong. Fuck me, I wanted to bang my own mother. I was going straight to fucking HELL!!! She strutted up to me with her hips flaring. Sweet Jesus, she was incredibly sexy... even though she was my MOTHER.

She kissed me on my lips and she immediately felt my big hard-on. Oh shit. She will know now. Dammit! No disguising my hard-as-nails dick. I was hard for my own mother. I was a for real motherfucker. Her hand was wrapped around my cock.

Her hands went to my pants front as she checked out my dick, and opened my button and zipper. I was so hard that several inches and my dickhead were above my waistband. Shit! Shit, fuck! Double-shit! She lovingly touched my cock with both hands now. She licked her plump and juicy lips.

"Were you fucking some slut?" She looked in my eyes.

She knew instantly. She could read my mind. How did she do that? Her hands were on my cock. She was stroking my dick absent-mindedly. One hand cupped my testicles gently. She looked at my cock as she fondled me. She smiled at my cock. Damn.

"She lost her baby to SIDS. She is not a slut. She was weeping. I... I made her very happy." I replied. All 100% true statements.

"Jack. Do you think you could make me very happy? Please? I need you so much Jack. Can you please fuck me like you fuck your dirty sluts? Please Jack. I really need you. I haven't had a man for so, so long." She had my dick out and my pants fell to the floor as she held my hard cock with both hands. Her mouth went around my cock two seconds later. I had fucked all day, but I was nineteen years old! I was hard and ready to go. My mom placed my hands on her head

subserviently as she sucked my cock. She didn't seem to mind in the least that we were definitely committing incest. She took off my shoes without stopping her dirty incestuous blowjob. She helped me out of my clothes and I pulled her silk nighty up and over her head. We were both stark naked, a mother sucking her son's dick on the living room couch. I wanted her to come right away, so I pushed her back and placed her legs on my shoulders so I could eat her pussy. I tentatively licked her thighs, and then her outer labia lips, and she squirmed with pleasure. I licked her inner lips and her slit from her asshole to her clit, still hiding under it's little hood. She was moaning and her head was thrown back as I stuck my tongue in her brown eye as deep as I could. My mom squirted in my face as she had a decent size come. I didn't let up, I kept running around her anus with my tongue as she then climaxed hard. I pushed two thick fingers into her honey pot and found her G spot. I coaxed her clit out of hiding under the clit hood. I lavished it with my tongue. My mother came significantly harder this time, squirting me in the face again as she climaxed hard. She came for at least two minutes straight. I thought she was going to break off my two fingers in her super tight pussy! She had a real snapper pussy.

"Jack, I need you to put your dick in me now! Please!" I moved up and my meatpole was ready. I was about to become a true motherfucker. I pushed into my mom's sweet snatch and she moaned with delight as inch after inch of my dick filled her dripping cunt with my hard dickmeat. She clenched me so hard as I penetrated my mother's wet love hole deeper and deeper. I was holding my mom's giant tits and I twisted her nipples as I felt my dickhead push into her cervix. I have heard that women do not like getting smashed into the cervix, but I guess mom didn't seem to mind because she climaxed hard again when I pushed into her cervix with my dickhead. She loved it! She was spread out like a cheerleader on a Friday night, laid back on the sofa. I was buried deep in her hot cunt as she moaned and shivered.

"Sweet Jesus you're so big!" Mom almost yelled at me. She was coming almost continuously as I fucked my dear sweet mother. I am surely going to hell for this, as the worst part... I loved it! This means I am a true dirty motherfucker. I will probably need lots of psychotherapy for my dirty incestuous sexual behavior. But just right then, I loved it. I fucked the shit out of my dear sweet mom. She wanted it, she asked me for it, and I willingly gave her every inch she begged me for, and a few more. She was very tight in her snatch, way tighter than I thought possible. I guess she does her kegels!

I was making my mom as happy as could be. She seemed very happy with my dick. Considering that she had been without a man for so, so long, I suppose this would have to substitute for a real relationship... although Mom and I would always have a relationship that was pretty much unbreakable! I guess this makes me a real mama's boy! She grunted as she loved every thrust into her sopping wet coochie. She came and clamped down hard on my cock as she climaxed. I fucked her right through her big orgasm. She loved it!

I fucked her slow, like I always do and she had climax after huge climax, her fingernails drawing blood from my back. I felt that, and I knew Mom was loving the battering that I was giving her. Her cervix was very happy now, but tomorrow she was going to be sore! Tonight she was going to be smash-happy!

We had been fucking very, very hard for a long, long time and I felt that familiar surge of my semen coming up my cock. I blasted spurt after spurt into my mother's unprotected womb, coating her insides with my fertile sperm. It was a dirty thought that I might just impregnate my own mother! Yikes.

"Yes Jack, give me a baby. I want to give you a son. I know it's so wrong, but I can't help the way I feel for you. You're the best there is Jack, and I want you to fuck me every single day. I heard about you and the nurse, and the vice principal. I heard about that slut Andrea from the office. I suppose that I am just a bit jealous that you spent all day fucking those three dirty bimbos when the woman that loves you with all her heart had to wait. But you fucked me perfectly Jack. So I guess I will have to share you with those dirty skanky cunts." I think she wanted me all to herself. I don't think she likes the girls too much either.

"They are not just cunts to me mom. They all care about me. For the first time in my life I have found a few wonderful women who can fuck me to completion. This was a real surprise. I have always loved you, but I didn't have the balls to suggest we fuck and commit incest. Truthfully, you feel magnificent. Did you enjoy me? Were those good orgasms for you?" I am a man with the fragile ego of a man. We need to know we are doin' the right thing for our women.

"Oh Jack, they were the best orgasms I've ever had, bar none. The school nurse, Marla and I go way back, and she had to call me and confess to me what she had done. She told me about your problem and I knew that I could help you with that. If you want you can suck my nipples now. It takes me a long time to come as well. Andrea and I, mmmm..." I was sucking on her nipples and twisting on the one not in my mouth. Mom was loving it.

"We shared your father. God that feels good when you suck on my nips. Oh fuck yeah. Well, your father was exactly the same as you. It took more than one woman to get him to climax. She is a definite dirty slut!" She smiled as she said, "So am I!" She confessed.

"Well now you two can share me. I'm going continue to fuck all these girls, as they don't have anyone else to fulfill their needs. They will make me happy and I will make them come. I'm sure they will find someone else in the long term, but I need to fuck them for right now. I can do all that and still fuck the shit out of you, my fine incestuous mother! I guess I am going to hell Mom. I do love fucking you, and I love you with all my heart. Tell me how you feel."

"The same way. I want you so bad. I have dreamt about this day. It was wonderful and even better than my dreams. Will you fuck me every day? I may need a day off now and then to recover from my sex machine son. Damn, I named you right. I should have given you a middle name. Jack 'Hammer!' You are really awesome at fucking me son. I hope you enjoy fucking me?"

"Oh fuck yeah Mom. Your pussy is awesome and so, so nice on my dick. I am very surprised that you are such a super squirter!" I told my mother.

"Me too! I thought I pissed the bed, but it was just all my girl juices. Today was the first time I ever squirted! So yes, I really do enjoy fucking my son. I want you to take my ass Jack. I heard you like anal sex... and so do I. I am all clean for you, but you do need to lube my brown eye up good. Come on, your dick is hard, stick that bone up my ass! I need you to buttfuck me." My mother was going to let me in her tight little back door! Well I'll be damned! Oh wait, I already am damned for sure. What's worse, I loved it.

She was on her knees with her asscheeks spread wide from her own hands, looking over her shoulder at me with the look. Yes that look. From my own mother! I am so, so amazed!

I made sure she was lubed up and I pushed my cock into her little sphincter. She clenched on me immediately as she had her first come from the anal penetration! She really did love getting buttfucked!

Mom was loving it as I fucked her behind and she pressed back, taking more of my meatpole into her backdoor with each thrust. She was moaning like crazy. Mom peaked and clenched my dick in her anal vise. I thrust deep through her big climax and she had ANOTHER big come in less than thirty seconds! This time she gushed her juices out of her open cunt as she came, moaning and clenching. That was a big climax. We were going to have to get a new sofa.

I fucked her deep and slow. She came and came as I sodomised her. She must have come at least ten good

times. She was coming a mile a minute with my dick way up her asshole. I was almost balls deep in my mom's ass!

"Mom, I'm going to...come!" I told my darling mom.

"Please! Come in my mouth! I want to taste you!" She begged me.

I pulled out just as I started to spurt, and I shot a bit of cum on her face and the rest of my jism filled up her eager mouth. She savored it in her mouth for a bit tasting me like I was a fine wine. Then she swallowed every drop. Then she scraped all the come on her face into her mouth and swallowed all that too. She was smiling like the cat that ate the canary! She licked and sucked my dick clean, straight out of her behind.

"Delicious! Thank you Jack."

She held me in her arms and I held her too. That's how we slept, except we had to go to her bedroom instead of trying to sleep on the living room couch. Her king size bed was much more comfortable. But we still slept close in each other's arms. I held her close, but she held me even closer!

She left me for a few minutes for a bathroom break and she spoke about me on the phone with someone, but I fell into a deep sleep before she returned. I had really pushed myself with all the sex with four women! Mom was in my arms and her huge boobs were in my hands as I slept spooned with my Mom. She seemed to love the closeness as well. I was very happy. I slept like a rock, but a very happy rock.

~~~~~~~~~~~

In the half-light of the early morning, I was having a lovely blowjob from my dear sweet mother. Until I realized that my Mom was smooshing her giant tits into my back.

Who the fuck was doing such a fine job of suckin' my dick? There was a beautiful head of brilliant red hair and a pair of matching huge tits staring back at me. The huge nipped gazongas looked exactly like my mom's! There was my mother's closest friend, her sister, my dear sweet lovely aunt June. She was sucking my cock like her very life depended on it. I felt my mom sit up and scream.

"Who the fuck are you and why are you sucking my son's dick?" She had not seen the red hair, my Aunt June's sorta trademark. My aunt almost bit off my dick, she got so scared and was about to clamp down on me with her teeth! Yikes! I dodged a bullet.

"Take it easy mother, it's just your sister June. Did you tell her about my cock? That's why she's here obviously, at what, 5 am? Jesus, she must have driven all night long to get here! Just what the fuck did you say to her?" I was a bit overwhelmed by all this lavish attention. My aunt June never slowed down her cocksucking, even to say hi to her surprised sister. Her head kept up it's fast pace bobbing as she sucked me expertly.

My mother looked like a deer in the headlights. "Er, uuum, I might have said that you are really amazing and she had to see you for herself. Oh my goodness, I suppose that I might have um, given her the idea that you would gladly fuck the everlivin' shit out of her. Oops! I am so sorry Jack, I kinda bragged about what a fantastic lover and fucker you are. The truth is that you do take my breath away!" My mom was beaming at me.

She was not sorry at all for getting my aunt June involved in my sex issues. Fuck, Mom was goddam PROUD. She LIKED that June was so worked up over me! My mom is a bit of a dirty girl at heart!

She wanted to show me off to her sister. I was preoccupied with Junes wonderful blowjob and having trouble thinking straight right then. Wow. June can really suck dick! I pretty much lost my mind for a while.

"Oh gees, Jack, I am so sorry if I overstepped my, umm... boundaries! But you are my son, and hellspit, I am so very proud of how fantastic you are! What are you going to do about her?" She nodded at her sister, still happily sucking my cock. June was sucking in earnest now. I think she thought I was ready to come in her lovely mouth. DAMN! I WISH I COULD COME FAST LIKE THAT!

"I'm not going to make my mom into a liar, that much is for sure. I suppose that I shall have to fuck the shit outa my dear sweet aunt! You ok with that Mom? It was your idea, and like it or not, you set this up, so no fighting between sisters here. I will switch her around a bit." I pulled her up to my face and started kissing and hugging my sweet aunt June. She was almost purring in my arms. I was undressing my favorite aunt, and she was loving it!