All Comments on 'Terrible Taste In Tees'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 421 Comments (Page 4)
Texican1830Texican1830over 2 years ago

We do grow up, don’t we? Well, not everyone- some cling to their junior high selves until death. Fortunately, Bree the mom became a grown up, and a good one. Chris was fortunate in many other ways as well, but that the woman he loved became the person he wanted was a gift.

It amazes me that so many continue to judge a person based on past behavior, or judge past behavior by current standards. But I guess if you refuse to learn and evolve as you age, your immature opinions always guide.

Thanks for another great story.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

As always you spin a good yarn.. Love transcending a cheaters actions is always stretch as cheater endangers the whole family besides breaking the heart. In my case after 13 years there was no love or hate for the ex wife but the loss of the 'family' was devastating. I still don't understand it. I guess you just get used to someone. Our hero was good guy and wound up with it all. I wound up with a good woman for 40 years of ups and downs and in be tweens. Some couples are amazing like my cousin, been going with girl since junior high and now they are 75 and still married. Keep writing you do a great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Hmmm!

I was getting distressed at his "self righteous" attitude, but you ended it well.

Good story!

al_433511al_433511over 2 years ago

Great story clear though, I was never bored or disapointed in the storyline great writing.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 2 years ago

I read this a couple times, then realized the theme. Truly one of my top stories, Thank you for sharing it.

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

Second reading. Still think it is one of the best on the site.

BabalooieBabalooieover 2 years ago

VERY well done. Held my attention till the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent.

UnclenoodleUnclenoodleover 2 years ago

Loved it. Well written and great characters

Danger09Danger09over 2 years ago

Let me get this straight. She cheated all while they were dating, continued cheating throughout their marriage and he takes her back? This is a woman who didn't see anything she did wrong. This is a woman who didn't consider what she did as cheating. This is a woman who was sleeping with MULTIPLE men. This is a woman who had so little love and respect for him, she was fucking these people without protection and almost brought him home an STD. I am just baffled by the RAAC cuck bullshit. How in the entire fuck can you ever trust such a slut again? I think the author threw the baby in there for reconciliation. I don't give a shit how much the baby looked like me, I'd get a DNA test. Remember, you're dealing with a 1st class cum slut here. Of course she's not fucking anyone now, it was the cheating on him that gave her a charge. It was the secret of just getting done banging a strange man, that got her hot. Of course she stopped after he left her. What's the thrill in that if there isn't anyone there to betray, lie and backstab? Do I believe sluts can change their spots? Umm, not really. Only if the woman wasn't a complete fuckung slut. We all know this slut wife is a complete fucking slut. Why did you force this guy to get back with the gutter tramp? There's plenty of women who would've been better mates than a whore.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Sometimes you wonder if commenters missed a few pages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing. You are truly a master storyteller.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 2 years ago

Of course the BTB crowd hate it. That is ok, not every author or story is drenched in venom. Was this a bit unbelievable in terms of all the convoluted partners and more children than one could readily assign logically? Yes, that is why it is just a fun read, FICTION, not a biography! Get over the implausibility and laugh where you can. Yes, actually people do change in real life though, and forgiveness coupled with remorse and patience can redeem a lot of bad starts. I know it can work, after 50 years together in a marriage that could have gone up in flames the answer to better with her or without her is pretty clear. No, not RAAC, but true reconciliation counting all the costs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting story, I personally know a woman (former friend) who cheated on every boyfriend from age 16 to 25 when she married and then cheated on her husband. They re-united several years later and remarried, why he went back is a mystery to most people, the reality is he had an emotional vulnerability she has always been able to exploit, as they say - "It is what it is".

mordbrandmordbrandover 2 years ago

You don't need to marry a serial cheater to be a parent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another one of your very well-written trips through the lives of some very interesting & complex charscters...

...I'm continuing my trip through your catalogue of stories, and enjoying the trip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

you need a better poof reader. Lee

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

great story! Thanks

Time does heal most wounds and sometimes we learn that we are better with than without.

nogravynogravyover 2 years ago

One of my favorite stories. I couldn't have taken her back, but that's a personal problem, I suppose.

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

Thank you for writing this, I liked it very much.

I feel he forgave her too quickly when she did not tell him about the child, but really, I'm not sure he had a choice.

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

Cuck, with glorification of that word and lifestyle. Crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good one.loved it and you are a great writer.

bigbob2406bigbob2406about 2 years ago

Great read.Thanks very much!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A tale as old as time. Guy doesn’t want relationship girl “accidentally” gets preggers. Later, girl needs $2M gets preggers again. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Moving! I really like the ones in which they find a way to get back together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A very touching, sometimes intense, intimate, hurtful and spiteful, caring and loving story with finally a togetherness and giving ending.

The story did have some parts that dragged on a bit too much, but the background information and beliefs of the characters gave insight into their thought processes as they moved through their timeline and personal growth.

We enjoyed the majority of the overall story and character development and insights l, even if we don’t agree with all the reactions and decisions that took place.

Another well written expose of life that draws you in and keeps you grasping for the next and next!

Thank you.

SW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sorry. This story was was too long, and monotonous for me. I made it through like chapter 4, then went to the end to enter comments. I am not even sure how it ended, or if I even care- 2 stars

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 years ago

Very good story on the up and downs of relationship. Family and Love won in the end. Family is good. Great story and I really enjoy SS06,also. Thanks for writing. I think you do very well also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, I went as far as I could, but the "surprise child" was just too much. What a tired plot element. SMH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When a story evokes emotions, I consider it a good read. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

In reading some of the comments I now realize why birth control fails for some people.

A warm & complete ending to a great story.

And no, all don’t have an epilogue although they should. There would be a lot less bitchin if more authors would just finish their stories!

Bill S.

bad1_bbad1_babout 2 years ago

That was an amazing story 👏

LeontheKingLeontheKingabout 2 years ago

Beautiful, Thank you for this!

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

It's rather long and boring

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

awful .

please add the raac tag so normal readers know to skip this trash .

no matter how big a whore a woman is . no matter how much she shamed her husband , authors like you make the pathetic cucks take these sluts back .

unreal .

one star , wish i could vote less than one .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

TRAILER PARK TRASH STORY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved it. Took my time and even reread a few parts to make sure I was following the characters right. Although I'm unfamiliar with a wealthy lifestyle, I realize, when it comes to love and marital relationships, just about anything can happen. I'm 76 years old and the wife and I have been married for 54 years. We've experienced some of the joy and hardships that a marriage can present and stupid decisions that people can make that impact a loving relationship. I think that's the main reason I really enjoyed this story. True love is a force that almost always overcomes the hard obstacles of life and we find ourselves just along for the ride.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonalmost 2 years ago

It's always good to see love overcome the hate and impulse for revenge.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 2 years ago

Great story - I could hardly put it down until the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Was a fairly well written story, good to read. I wasn’t overly happy about the ending because I don’t think betrayal like that is something that can be forgiven, but it’s not my story lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked Bree, even if she was a slut, and you know I am a pushover for happy endings. Well done!

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I too am a pushover for "Happily Ever After". great story by a great author. I'll certainly read more of him. LP

DrgwngDrgwngalmost 2 years ago

Yet another author goes down a dark path. It is very disturbing to see just how common the condoning a ceptance actions are. Sherry was not his friend. She remained silent and effectively condoned the sluts activity. Yet this author presents this as perfectly fine, all nothing but happiness. The mc has no reaction, and actually rewards Sherry for her silence. Then this writer thenn presents a mc that has no self respect, and willingly joins the cuck brigade, and of course this sort of writing is ever so helpful. The pie e of crap ex wife even denies him initial parental rights and privelges, and he just smiles, with no reaction, and says ok,, bohica. Bend over , here it comes again. This is a steaming pile of horse shit and easly the worst this writer has produced. Getting down in the gutter with alll the other pathetic cuck writers is certainly something to be proud of.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As always, the great variety of readers of Literotica stories (especially Loving Wives stories) makes for a great disparity of opinion. Given the large number of your contributions, I'm sure you've seen permutations of every point of view at some point in time and were expectant of the same regarding this tale.

Personally, I loved it, but I have a built-in prejudice TOWARD the acknowledgement of the power of women's sexuality--and the reality that humans (of either sex ) can imagine/invent any justification when it comes to scratching their libidinous itch--and the accompanying reality that emotional attachment (love) can overcome just about any obstacle (even unfaithfulness) IF the belief in contrition and desire for forgiveness of the unfaithful party is strong enough.

That last reality keeps me from falling unquestioning into the RAAC pack--knowing that every situation is a subjective evaluation applicable ONLY to the particular relationship under consideration. I believe that in THIS story the writer made his case convincingly--and THAT is the highest tribute I can give. So...kudos and many thanks for your creativity. 10 out of 10

One quibble: In sort of a throwaway (really irrelevant) paragraph late in the story Chris said his own clock was ticking. There is no biological clock for males: I fathered my latest children at the ages of 62 and 64.

All that matters is the willingness to do so--(and a woman's collaboration, of course...). ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too easy. Having a child and then using the fathers feelings against him is pretty low. For a story as highly rated as this one I´m disappointed how little actual thought was put into the reconciliation. Simply stating "I have changed and grown up" does not real change make. Seeing as she kept the child a secret and managed to again get pregnant and not tell him for 4 months is kind of like perpetuating her deceptive behavior in my opinion.

In conclusion: Not really worth its high rating sadly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love a happily ever after story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Every loving wives story contains female that are manipulative. In this story, the ex is even extremely manipulative and most definitely NOT trustworthy. She even uses not one but two pregnancies to stir her ex. But he also quite guilty. He is thinking with his small head and gets caught by his ex as a sperm donor twice. With Leslie and Mary, the sperm donor is all out in the open, but NOT with his ex.

In my view, another piece of manure under Loving Wives.

3*

BJ

Texican1830Texican1830almost 2 years ago

People in your stories, even in LW, manage to age, grow, and change, just like in the real world. It’s always refreshing to read your work. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it, an old romantic at heart, glad they all live happily ever after.

Simon Masters

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 1 year ago
quote I'll always love you, Bree unquote

In the race for the worst cliché on LW

This is always in first or second place

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 1 year ago
RAAC I knew in starting to read this it would happen

No worries though you handled it masterfully

spud65spud65over 1 year ago

If it got away from you it did in a wonderful way. Great story…..

dawg997dawg997over 1 year ago

i truly enjoyed this story. The characters became alive, and we got to know them well. The story like was always moving with twists and turns. I've read some of your other stories as well and have been impressed with your writing skills.

Thanks!

MasterKoteMasterKoteover 1 year ago

Glad I didn't read all but he was forced back into a marriage by his accidental baby while still trying to sort out his feelings. Parents don't need to get back together because of the baby, and they can still have their own happy endings too

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sherrie isn’t his friend! Telling the traitor to stop isn’t enough. If she was truly his friend, she would have told him what his was doing.

ZK

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

5 stars - second read to the end this time and it was an entertaining story.

Regarding the RAAC - it seemed to work out in the end and I know that the end never justifies the behavioral flaws displayed along the way.

Where are the TAGS?

MyInspirationMyInspirationover 1 year ago

Another masterpiece. Thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like reconciliation as much as the next guy, but this is completely unbelievable. She cheated on him while they were dating, she cheated on him after they were married, she continued to cheat on him throughout the marriage, she ended up with STDs galore from her multiple partners... No WAY is he ever speaking to her again let alone having sex with her again. You don't get over that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

4 Stars on this one . He finds out later that none of the kid are his . That the girls had all made him a Cluck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another story senselessly destroyed.

Dom_VeritatemDom_Veritatemabout 1 year ago

Good story..not so sure I'd have been as forgiving on the birth of my kid deal..!

Dare2BroDare2Broabout 1 year ago

A great story, very well told. BUT, unfortunately this was a RAAC story not a reconciliation story. She cheated the entirety of their marriage with the possible exception of when she wasn't modeling ( why would he believe she stopped?). Then, one might believe, she attempted to trap him with a child and when that didn't work slept with him again. Second time was a charm. It is a tribute to the author's skill that he mostly pulled it off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loosely speaking @ Anonymous 2 months ago (and others). What is it that people don't get that this is a story. What happens in the plot is what the author wanted to happen, the characters' actions, sensible or stupid, are what makes the story. To say 'this wouldn't have happened' or 'the protagonist wouldn't have done that' is redundant at best and moronic at worst. I'll ley you decide which you are.

The story was well written, the characters believable and well developed. It might have benefitted from more structure (chapters etc) but the lack didn't detract from the story. I enjoyed it tremendously even though, for various reasons, I too wanted to give Chris a reality check from time to time. But then if he had been more on the ball and more pro-active at some stages it wouldn't have been the same story, would it?

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider1955about 1 year ago

I don't normally like reconciliation stories, but this was great. A great storyline with great writing. I couldn't stop reading it. 5 stars easily.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I can't believe he married that conniving hoe. What a fucking moron, definitely going to get cheated on again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Mixed feelings. A nice plot but way too much details which became boring and made me want to rush to the next “proceeding”. The last chapters got a bit sloppy with missed words, spelling and English errors. So for me it went from a 5 to a 4*. Thanks for sharing.

linnearlinnearabout 1 year ago

Amazing story and it was so well done. I definitely did not see that ending coming at all, remarkable.

ReadIt1ReadIt1about 1 year ago

Hi, 4/15/23

Thank you for your time, hassle, and assumed struggles at times to get it right. This was as much fun to read the 2nd time through as it was the 1st time several months ago.

Appreciate your sharing your work.

Bob in Silver Spring, MD

davezqdavezqabout 1 year ago

It was long. but only long enough to pack everything in. and it moved swiftly. Someone said a great work should be unpredictable, yet inevitable. That is what I see in this one. Well done, and my thanks for taking me along.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What davezq said. Five stars.

tonyneatotonyneato12 months ago

I loved the story from start to finish. 5 stars !

Schlouis57Schlouis5712 months ago

Putain,qu'elle mauviette de reprendre cette salope avec toutes ses maladies mst. Il devrait se laisser pousser des couilles et chercher une femme honnête, il y en a plein dans le monde. Très déçu par ce récit

Schlouis57Schlouis5712 months ago

J'ai recommencé à lire jusqu'au chapitre 6. Ce n'est pas du LW. Ce sont des partouzes, du foutage de gueule. Bon, je change d'auteur. Très, très déçu.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

"... knowing she was watching while I tired to impregnate another woman"

Was that a deliberate pun or just a blooper?

newford9bnewford9b11 months ago

Once again 5 stars for an excellent story

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Lost me on page 7 when he sleeps with his ex. Why do you write such weak men?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Children were even named after the whores like Sherry!! Cheap white trash with no morals with colorful slurs like Leslie and Mary

Schlouis57Schlouis5711 months ago

Un peu merdique ce récit. Mauviette...etc....

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well written but not a believable RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A thank you for a wonderful hour. Congratulations on your writing. Please keep going as the moments of emotion are seldom enough, and you do create them. Till I meet you again in the screen of my phone.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt10 months ago

Most enjoyable read! Have even read a few excerpts to my wife. May eventually get her to read with me. Thank you.

dgfergiedgfergie10 months ago

Second time around for me on this one, been reading LW and romance for quite awhile can't seem to find any new ones that are good, take care and keep writing

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I've read this story again and again; I never tire of it.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDay10 months ago

Such a great story, one of my all time favorites. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Pure Q!

Do that many people go round nude? Down here in San Diego there’s Black’s Beach. (Look for Glider Port on your map). But nude at home? I mean, leaving skid marks on the couch, spilling hot soup down your front, or the cat mistaking your wangdangdoodle for a dangly toy? Would seem a bit odd to me….but that’s what she said…

Still 10 outa 5! Alas, the store stopped carrying Moon Pies. The closest are Korean ChocoPies. They took over radios, tvs, finally cars and appliances. Next us rednecks will be bass fishing swilling Soju and snacking on squid jerky! It’s Just wrooong…. Off to the next…

auhunter04auhunter049 months ago

This is the second time around for me. I enjoyed the first

This one however made me envy Chris,

He is surrounded by love, despite some very hard times

Me on the other hand

rbloch66rbloch669 months ago

A wonderfully powerful story!

NotSomeBubbaNotSomeBubba9 months ago

A great story line, with excellent writing. Thanks for your work!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I almost never rate stories. Loved this one; I gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

4 Stars on a Great Story . I was sadden when Rory passed away . I remember every Dog that I have ever had . They ranges in size from 65 pounds to 12 pounds . From Chihuahua to Mcnabb and I loved them all

linnearlinnear8 months ago

Just as great the second time around.

Martyr2002Martyr20028 months ago

Great story,

Certainly worth a 4/5, I don't know if I agree with the ending so much though. First she gets pregnant with his kid due to being drunk and still madly in love with him. Fair enough, many stories have started out with that premise let alone ended that way. The problem is she hid it from him, she knew it was wrong and did it anyway. That's not anything she can EVER make up for. Just like her infidelity it can never be undone. Then you have them spending time together so he can be a father to his child and she entraps him again with the next one.

That's just morally wrong full stop. It's not cute, its not romantic, it's wrong. Then you have him impregnating a harem. Not as a sperm donor, but as an active participant in their sex lives while remarried to his first wife, for multiple children.

So you went from a guy making tee shirts with funny logo's to a multi-millionaire with a bloody literal harem in 10 pages.

Too over the top really, breaks the suspension for me.

Grant

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A really well written story with great characters. You made the plot work well. The reconciliation was obvious from how it was written and in the main MC viewpoint was what he wanted to happen. I don't think Bree ever really changed she had that sense of entitlement and went out to get what she wanted all that happened what she changed her target. In my opinion she isn't a loving person but she got her happy ending and let others get theirs. She manipulated people without any regard to their feelings so for me was a very believable character just unlikeable. But this is a really really good story and I enjoyed it thoroughly. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Started to read the story and then realized I'd read it before over a year ago. And just like the first time, I think it sucks! Nothing about this story was enjoyable. Definitely one of your worst stories Q. 1*

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A really good story. Full of feeling and emotion. I also feel emotion. Hatred. I absolutely hate Bree. She is a manipulative, selfish, narcissistic bitch. I wish she would either trip down the stairs and break her neck or contract lung cancer. I could live with either one. I hate that he let her back in his life. She is a cancer and deserves to be zapped with radiation until dead.

Maybe not, then she may come back as undead and haunt him forever.

I think I made myself clear.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
8993 Followers
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...