All Comments on 'Terrible Taste In Tees'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 421 Comments (Page 5)
WisquejacWisquejac6 months ago

Always a favorite thank you for your work.

mariverzmariverz6 months ago

Felices fiestas para ti también, a todo esto

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A very emotional tale. Lots of interesting elements of which the only bits I didn't really like were the unnecessary use of a PI and the anti therapist rant.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I don't get this anger in the story and from some of the comments about the fact that Bree didn't tell the MC about the baby.

He'd made it more than clear he didn't want a relationship and as it was a mistake and unplanned what could she have done. Baby trapped or kept it from him, she couldn't really win and tbh I just don't believe this new fangled desire from certain sections of society that are obsessed with being a part of their children's lives.

Having had kids I can guarantee that missing the pregnancy, birth and first year or so of its life is a fkn amazing stroke of luck. Nothing good comes out of those times, just pain, irrational behaviour, sleepless nights, endless crying and mountains of dirty nappies and cleaning.

There is a reason that men throw themselves into work around the time that they start a new family.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

One of your best imo 5 stars

At first I really hated Bree, but as the story continued she just seemed so lost, alone, and afraid. I started feeling for her. Every time the MC rejected her she became more and more pitying. It was when she became pregnant that she started becoming more assertive again.

Pretty much broke my heart when Rory died.

usaretusaret4 months ago

This story reads like it is not; a story. ..but an autobiography, reality. It made this old army Vietnam veteran tear up a few times, smile on occasion, and even grin once in awhile. Bravo, well done.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I see what usaret means. Its been a while since I read this one, its a bit lengthy to enjoy more often. Thanks Q!

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago
So close.

And yet so far. Great story right up until the idiot reconciles with the cheat. Bottom of the barrel after that.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"I'm pissed beyond words that you hid her from me"... I had to actually laugh at that. Yeah soo pissed that he just gets over it immediately without even a real discussion? So she cheats on him their entire relationship, then hides his child from him for years and he just gets back with her? Literotica should have a new category called "weak men". This would certainly fit.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good read, but with all this nude kids at the end of the story running around at an age where they very well know what it means, it's disturbing the mc and parents didn't say anything about it. Just because they visit nude resorts alot doesn't mean they should implant those morals doesn't it?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

5 Stars on a great story . Yes i think of what I would have done different . I would not have slept with Bree again , But he did and they had a great girl to show for it . I always think of my best friend as he said he could put me in a room with 99 winners and 1 loser and he knows which one i will pick .

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I've read this before and will no doubt read it again. It's what you can do with a really great story. Enjoy it for its quality it's like putting on an old favourite jumper. It just makes you feel good. Thoroughly enjoyable story. Thanks Q. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Oh and I read this about 6 months ago and said that Bree was an unlikeable person who manipulated those around her. I was right and very wrong. Yes for a while she did do that. Then she grew up and realised she was acting badly and changed because she wanted to. She became the better person who made mistakes was punished for them and came out more mature and adult. So no she's not unlikeable and deserved a second chance. BardnotBard

Ocker53Ocker532 months ago

Oh how perfect life cab if your rich enough to have anything you want, it just sad that 99% of us mere mortals don’t fit into that category but still a good read.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

5 Stars on a great story . Yes I also noticed the SS06 Reference . SS06 is a great writer and I bet he loved it .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

On page six. Just a point. Writers expound on the massive amounts of cum in an ejaculation. (She couldn't swallow it all and it ran down her chin ) The fact is that an ejaculation is almost always a teaspoon or less. Sometimes a little more, but not much..

Ah well, literary license... Back to the story.

JPB NOT BOB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Just to expand on my previous comment. Look at the size of the reservoir end of a condom. It's really small.

JPB NOT BOB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I enjoyed it on a five star level, EXCEPT

Except for your overuse of she and her. Too often, I had to go back and try to figure out who was speaking or being referenced, like this,"she looked at her and saw her...." You get it, right? Why not " she looked at Tina. and saw Rory... etc.

It really screws up the story's flow. Still, five. No four stars. Four..

JPB NOT BOB

OldManofSeaOldManofSeaabout 1 month ago

I really enjoy your stories. You write great story lines. Just one critical remark - be careful about pronoun reference. You use 'she' to refer to both Rory the dog and Tina the baby in the same sentence. My eighth grade English teacher would have had a cow.

dgfergiedgfergie23 days ago

second read on this one, still a good story, a bit long and I'm not sure if there could ever be a reconciliation in real life after what Bree had done. Of course this isn't real life but our authors view and his story. Talk about the dog brought almost to tears. A very good read and 5 stars

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos13 days ago

This is a pretty good story. I had no idea where it was going for a while and it took several detours, not all of which I thought were great and had some... let's say less, twists that I felt were less than ideal, but overall I enjoyed it. I also think most of the harsh criticism comes from people who would never be happy with the ending that you wrote no matter how good the story was, so it's easy to ignore them.

<>

That being said, I do feel that Bree more or less redeemed herself by the time she shows up with Tina, probably even before that to be honest. What she said was pretty true - she was too young to be married, let alone in a committed relationship. Too irresponsible too selfish and too immature and because of that she lost the love of her life. Like a lot of people she didn't know the value of what she had lost until it was gone.

<>

Furthermore, I feel like her "hiding" Tina from Chris was more or less understandable. First off, not everyone has this really modern sensibility that fathers ought to be involved with everything regarding a baby, especially if the couple isn't together anymore. Rather, I think in that case, it's quite rare for them to be involved past a monthly support check. Secondly, Chris made it VERY CLEAR to Bree where she stood with him and Bree made it clear that she didn't intend on getting pregnant, didn't want Chris to hate her for baby trapping him, but at the same time there was no way she could kill her and Chris's baby. I can see how in her mind the choice that carried the least amount of risk was simply to hide the pregnancy. Right or wrong, we'll never know, but in the end it worked out for them.

<>

The only thing I would comment on is that I don't think Literotica is ready for a MC like Chris who is more or less an unreliable narrator. He says one thing, but clearly does another. It took me a while to cotton on to it myself, but once I did it put the last few pages in a different light.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
8993 Followers
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...