All Comments on 'Terrible Taste In Tees'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 421 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
RAAC?

You should warn people beforehand about a RAAC story. What a waste of time!

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 7 years ago
Huh, while I liked the story, I have an issue...

When SHE proposed, she said, "I thought if I wanted it, I should have it." Noting that she'd growth up and, presumably, wasn't that way any longer...

Except of course where she told him he WOULD forgive her...?

I also can't help but wonder how she managed to TWICE completely forget about birth control...? Hmmm... Being nice and giving her the benefit of the doubt I still expect that at least subconsciously she realized she COULD get pregnant and was actually hoping for that...

Also interesting that SHE was too immature to not be selfish and fucked around... But he wasn't... aren't they a similar age...? Don't they always say women mature quicker...?Obviously she's the exception to that rule... Just like every other woman who does the same thing...?

Hey, if it works for them, fine... But I'd have definitely insisted on ANOTHER pre-nup...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's Just...

A shitty RAAC cuck/wimp/creampie eaters story.

Nothing to see here, move along.

dc6370dc6370over 7 years ago
One of my favorites

No matter what others may say, I really loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Nice

A very long story very well done. Some people don't seem to understand that with time, almost anything can be forgiven. Forgetting is harder, and sometimes not even possible, but when it comes to love, who knows what's possible or not? Great story,

one of my favorites from "Q". Definitely worth 5 Stars.

AmbisinisterAmbisinisterover 7 years ago
Worth revisiting

I have to come back and read this again every few months. One of the best stories on Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A great story just a bitt too long.

I have no problem with reconciliation and I think that you explained it in a great way when she said that she wasn't the young spoiled girl anymore.

I do think you made the story a bit too long for my taste and it became a bit boring at some point. BTW he could have just donated his sperm. I didn't like that either. For a guy who said so many time that a married relationship was forsaking all other and so it doesn't fit the character to impregnate them the old way. There is a character flaw there.

Otherwise a fine reading and a great story.

phil2213phil2213almost 7 years ago
Great read

Love this story for the fourth read. I always comeback to the great ones. Some people mentioned it was too long, I humbly disagree. The characters were interesting and the protagonist was strong and vulnerable at the same time. The nudist thing was a distraction to the flow of the story but in the end it made sense. I'd like to extend my sincerest thanks to the author for the thoughtful and extensive effort in putting this story together. I hope you continue writing as you are one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
cuckold

cuckold pussy ass whore apologist .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
ARE WE THERE YET!

Sorry but it was a bit long and it got boring in places!

But overall Brilliant Imagine A Billionaire T SHIRT MOGUL

Thanks for sharing this Fantastic story with us!

Love you all! GREG.

OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

AUSSIE JOKE WHAT DO YOU CALL A CHOOK LOOKING AT LETTUCE

answer! CHICKEN CAESER (sees a) A SALAD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I like Stangstar

But don't kid yourself. That was a nod FROM a master.

fisheronefisheronealmost 7 years ago
Rebuilding

It's nice when life gives you a second chance and you make it work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
NO OFFENSE......

But how do you ever get past the memory of some other guy shoving his dick into the woman you thought of as your wife? Every time I would get close to her, that's all I could think about so there is no way for reconciliation, no way, no how. I appreciate your efforts to take us along the long path to the RAAC bullshit but I'm sorry, no matter how round about you make it, that big dick was still shoved into her an no amount of time and protestations of "I love you and only you" is going to get that cum and disease out of her.

Remarry this cheating slut for any reason? Hell no. In the real world a bitch like this is only waiting for you to show that she's free to do it again. Once a cheater, always a cheater. I mean think about it, the only reason she had for fucking any dick she could get her hands on was because it was fun and she wanted something to keep from her cuckold husband into the future. She was never going to stop as long as she could get away with it.

No, she's just a heartless whore, best to stay away from this rotten skank.

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
Re: "No Offense" Interesting question raised.

Anonymous, you asked: "But how do you ever get past the memory of some other guy shoving his dick into the woman you thought of as your wife?"

Maybe it's an obvious question. But deeper than the obvious is "What does it really mean that some other guy stuck his dick into my wife."

With some the question will be "Is it really any different from all the other dicks that were stuck into her before I married her? Were they any different from the dick that was stuck in her after I married her? Or do I have to get past that memory as well?"

For others it will be "Is it really any different from all the vaginas I stuck my dick into."

So many questions.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What does it really mean that some other guy stuck his dick into my wife?

It means she's a lying skank with no respect for monogamous vows. There's no way to sugar coat it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No Idea

I had no idea what to score this rather long winded story. Liked it in many ways but also disliked the actual content in many ways, so I thought I would look at the actual score being 3 years old it would reflect what others thought. WAS EXTREMELY surprised to find the average score to be 4.78!!!!! All those cuck hating scorers and still have a score that high. Sorry, but find that very hard to believe and as such I have reduced my score as this is not a 4.78 in any sense. Maybe a high 3 but never over a 4, which makes me very suspicious.

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
interacial slut orgies

not my cupo tea.

1 star for pages 1 thru 5, far as I could take it

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Actually, I like the reconciliation. It shows the love was real and that pain doesn't have to rule. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Damn!

You earned your fifth star at around page 7.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really good!

Five stars. I was happy with the reconciliation. You made us feel the love. All the nudity, bi-sex, supermodels, etc kept it from being one of the very best. I'm just a little too traditional for all that. But that's just me.

peter944peter944over 6 years ago
Wow again

Love the work, It shows that you are capturing something when you feel for a character in a story you read. With all the BTB stories here it's nice to read one where there is pain and happiness together.

TailakaTailakaover 6 years ago
Nice work!

Comes across authentic. It's definitely well written. Bree's narcissism and entitlement made me sick. I'm just glad the real world seems to have cured her of her need to act out. I'm sure some real models marriages fell apart in nearly the same way.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 6 years ago
4th read

One of my favorites

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
all good till

u brought the black guvment protected species in

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
COMPELLING

Once I started reading did not want to stop. I did not take hold of it; it grabbed hold of me.

I'm amazed at your expanse of knowledge. From T shirt design & manufacture to art to modeling to business. (And more in other stores ).

Few good ones on Lit. Very few great ones. This is among the rare been bunch of really great ones.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent, Excellent, Excellent....

Enjoyed every bit of it. Well written. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good and bad

Overall I liked the story. Good character development, good hook, something different for the main protagonist (T-shirt maker). The bad news is that is some cases I think the author went too far. I think some information didn't need to be included and served no purpose other than to add words. Much of Les and Mary's part could have been left out in my opinion.

Also the whole rationalization of the cheating and acceptance is in my opinion not believable. First, Bree was not young when she cheated. She continued all the way into her thirties. Second, she had a very long history of deliberate cheating, before they were married to all the way at the end of the marriage. Third the stress excuse is nothing but an excuse as Chris states. Fourth, she did not respect him for years. She even admitted it when Chris overheard her talking to Sherry, blowing off his potential to her cheating and claiming it meant nothing and was blowing off stress and fun. She showed no remorse to Sherry Fifth, she continued to lie after she got caught. Sixth she knew it was wrong and yet cheated for years. Keeping it from Chris proves that she knew it was wrong. It was deliberate. She knew it would hurt him terribly and did it anyway. Seventh, she didn't care about his health. She only cared for her own desires. Eighth, she kept his daughter a secret for more than two years including pregnancy. She really only told him because he saw her. Sure she claims to have been there to tell him but that excuse is very poor.

Clearly she doesn't love him otherwise she would never have done a fraction of what she did, let alone cheat. Definitely the big ones were cheating and keeping Tina a secret.

Why in hell would a person want to get back with someone who has a long history if deliberate deception, lying, and cheating? As I said, not a velivable reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good read!

What a fun read! Thank you!

jrphdojrphdoabout 6 years ago
great story

great read with a very good, if unconventional ending. Very enjoyable !

AutistAdventurerAutistAdventurerabout 6 years ago
Time and life allow people to grow

This isn't RAAC and although it included revenge on an errant wife it didn't devolve into an extreme BTB. Instead you gave us a story where people a human, immature fuck-ups. Life then occurs, sometimes with pain, sometimes with joy and they grow.

Because of the child they also had a reason to see growth in the other. It took years and there were miscommunications and fears along the way. You did a similar thing in "Condoms and Pantyhose", again slow growth and admittance of immaturity. Again the adults put aside the sins and emotions of youth for the sake of a child.

Realistic? I don't know but an air of realism and a, finally, sweet ending.

Thank you.

TennisGalTennisGalabout 6 years ago
Wonderfully Heart Tugging!!

Kudos qhml! An amazing, well plotted and so well crafted story that really had me hooked from start to finish!!!!

Kitist02Kitist02about 6 years ago
Over-whelming

I read this before and commented then, and I thought that would be the end of it. Didn't happen that way. I stumbled across it while looking for something else that I vaguely remembered and read it again. Then, because it grabbed my heart so tightly, as soon as I finished it I went back to the beginning and read it another time.

This is a lifestyle that I would like to be accustomed to. The money is nice, but that's just how you keep score, as Cash McCall said in an old movie. The love that winds throughout the story is not just a thread, it is as strong as a hawser and just as unbending. Stiff-necked, prideful, and frustratingly immature, the core protagonists demonstrate clearly how a married couple can screw themselves up.

Were I in this position, my foolish and overweening pride would have forced me to cut Bree out of my life completely. There would have been no children at all. I am very glad that qhml1 wrote this. He may feel that it "got away" from him but all of the story held together and made a powerful structure. It was/is a pleasure to read and re-read.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 6 years ago
Not sure

Bree pretty much sums up.irredeemable slimy whore.

This was so wild and well written though that it was very entertaining despite the slimy characters.

TeeGeeCeeTeeGeeCeeabout 6 years ago
Well done

Wow, Wow, Wow, Wow, Wow! Thank you for very engrossing novella that pulled me

in, got me involved made laugh and cry while I emphasized with well described characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

5 stars what else.

JMH1961JMH1961almost 6 years ago
“G”...

..... you are the BOMB. This is a feel good story that I love to read when I am feeling down. Happy ending is a great thing. Thank you. 5***** but I’ve already voted.

WoodbgoodWoodbgoodalmost 6 years ago
One Of Your Best Stories.

I wish that I could have given this story a rating of 20. It was one of your best stories. I really liked the character development. I have to say that I knew early on, that Christopher and Bree would reconcile at some point, because they professed their love for each other even when their relationship was at its lowest point. Please keep the stories coming.

Woodbgood

MaryLMaryLalmost 6 years ago
good story

loved this story and would love to see more about them a def 5

ag2507ag2507almost 6 years ago
Pollack

Just a curiosity about Pollack, recent research has shown Pollack's pieces are mathematically fractals which means that they were never random but had to be very carefully constructed: yes, to most viewers that can be random and even angry, but that is the one thing they are not. I'm here he didn't understand their relationship with the square root of -1, a lot of that research post dates the paintings but I'd does llustrate the power of those paintings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank you.

Definitely your best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

Probably my favorite by “Q”, and considering how many great stories he’s posted here I think that puts it up there in high cotton. I’m not necessarily a fan of reconciliation just for the sake of it and I’m definitely not part of the “RAAC” crowd. But there are times and instances when forgiveness and reconciliation seem to go hand in hand and just seem to be the natural way to go. I think this story was a very good example of that. Thanks “Q”, for another great one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great read

Excellent read. Ended the way it should have.

GymShortsGymShortsover 5 years ago
Awesome

2nd read since this time last year. Definitely a 10! I'm not big on reconciliation stories with sluts involved but you masterfully over came this, especially in the final two pages. I didn't realize the age difference was so much between Bree and Chris. As you pointed out it explains Bree's "all about me" attitude during their early relationship vs a mature grownup and the responsibilities of an adult. Having Chris as an intellectual artist just widened that gulf. Well written, well thought out and very well resolved. Thanks for taking the time to write this and then sharing it.

Blinkie99Blinkie99over 5 years ago

Excellent story. One of the better authors on the site.

brownmobbrownmobabout 5 years ago
loved it

please please keep writing, these stories are so complex yet satisfying, thank you dude

chaoddicchaoddicabout 5 years ago
Love it

You are very skilled at dialogue and at making the cheater and the one cheated on be human...i mean that in a great way. We are human and humans make stupid mistakes. These mistakes lead to consequences and sometimes those consequences can be devastating but over time we can regain what we lost. I love what you do with your characters. Thank you and please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Worth reading?

Fuck no! Way Too Long for a typical hubby is a Saint wify a stupid bitch. You find this Kind of story here on mass, hubby is god's Gift to ALL women, if he Loose One The Rest fight eachother over him. This story has not The tiniest spark of creativity, its just The authors wish to be like hubby here in his story, The characters so unbelievable shallow. The author should make superman The next main character, he can even Shoot lasers with his eyes and fly etc.

HighpikeHighpikeabout 5 years ago
Brilliant

Had me gripped from start to finish. Thank you.

SonofCalliciousSonofCalliciousabout 5 years ago
Variations on a Theme

And that is OK. It has worked well for musicians for centuries. Why can't it work for writers?

The theme I spoke of is your story about Air Possum, which I loved. This is the first Loving Wives story I've rated, and I gladly gave you 5 stars for this. I think this is my second or maybe third Loving Wives story that I've read. I, like you, don't believe in cheating. I only read this one because you wrote it, and the title caught my eye. I thought immediately of Air Possum.

Thank you for a good tale. I enjoy your writing.

SoC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
nothing like a cuck fest

his whore of a wife fucks dozens of men and it means nothing to her love for him, but he fucks two women after leaving her and its a threat to their love?

mucho mondo slutting around from even before they get married, steals more than a year of his childs life from him, tried to fuck him out of his business in the divorce

now shes out of money and sperm trapping him into a new marrige where he doesnt even get a pre nup?

stupid cucks deserve their pain

GrimmerGrimmeralmost 5 years ago
Seriously Great Generation Story

I know I have read this before but it showed no rating. 5*

Has a little bit of most in it tailored to be a well rounded tale.

A great story and you have my thanks for writing it.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
That was an excellent piece of work! 5*****

It was unconventional, sincere, and fully credible. His struggle with memories of betrayal were genuine and believable. His healing made sense. There were no loose ends and no unexplained actions. It was a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mistakes Repeated.

Again- Leopards, spots, ambush hunters!

silverfoxnmsilverfoxnmover 4 years ago
Great story as always.

Great story and have read many of your stories and enjoy them all. Thanks for writing for others to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really hated this one

It has everything; long term cheating, gangbangs, his wife sleeping with other women and fucking the most self centered assholes around. A real piece of shit story right up to the point where he fucks the ex-wife, gets her pregnant and ends up taking her back. What's not to hate. If he was anymore of a pussy he'd get fucked by the local hounds everytime he went to a bar. This guy was a number one asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Didnt read the last two pages....

Hate the story. Started good than the doofus gets in bed with lying whore again. Should have spiked her morning drink with an after pill. There is a saying that goes like "You never enter the same river twice". Gave it a one star unfortunetly cant give it a negative one.

qhml1qhml1over 4 years agoAuthor
Annie! You're back!

Sorry your last relationship didn't work out. I thought he'd be the perfect Dom for you. Ah well, better luck next time. Sorry you didn't like the story, I was thinking of you when I wrote it.

Now that you're back, don't be a stranger. Please comment on everything I write. Your opinion is important to me.

Warmest regards,

Q

DanabooksDanabooksover 4 years ago
Anonymous Reviewers Suck

"You don't step in the same river twice" means it's always changing and never the same again! I notice the reviews that are good are by people willing to put their name out there. If a story pisses you off so much, "you're wearing your heart on your sleeve"

and tells me your marriage crashed and burned and you'd rather blame a "cheating partner" than look in the mirror. Second time I've read it. Great read, keep it up. Almost as good as "Air Possum".

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A great read.

Oh, the foolishness of youth. She screwed up and paid the price. Sometimes the heart wants what the heart wants and his wanted her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Quite long...

But enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wishful thinking!

Leopards, Spots. Nuff said!

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 4 years ago

Terrible taste in life partners too.

To work for me, reconciliation needs more than "I just can't get over him/her." I couldn't find more here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great read, again

I don't know, maybe the third time, but still a fun read.

What changed them between kicking her out and marrying her again? I think it's called maturing or growing up. Good story line like we have come to expect. 5*****.

detroitdave

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
How

How could he come across Bree and his daughter on a dawn run?.They wouldn't be up and at the beach that early.

ribnitinribnitinabout 4 years ago

Well written, but too many characters, and the MC was too perfect. Good story, but not among my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
traxus9

There were tests and trials and tribulations ....🙄🙄🙄🙄

I laughed and then I cried and then I laughed again ......🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

I just luv a happy ending ..... 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 .....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
As always the craftsmanship is great, and the plot....

is creative until RAAC and the polyamorous version of a Hallmark ending. It turned something that had professional quality into something trite. As it's written, the title should be How Bree Successfully Cucks Mr. Tate. It took a while, but Bree executed on the plan Tate overheard her outlining to Sherry. She got to have her cake and eat it too. Moreover, she orders him to remarry her, and he submissively complies. (Still gets a Lit 5)

The author writes Bree as (1) cheating on the MC continuously until they are married and for an entire year after the wedding until she temporarily quits modeling, (2) resumes cheating when she returns to modeling, (3) brags to her employer who's trying to get her to stop her adultery that she'll continue to have her fun, and even if her husband finds out, she'll get him to forgive her and keep her as his wife, (4) telling lies after lie about what she had done after she was caught (inconveniently for Bree, the MC gets tapes of Bree's fucking around.), and (5) withholding the existence of Tina from her father for over a year until he accidentally finds out.

Given all of that, how can the author think that any sane man would remarry the cunt? In reality, he might set up adjoining residences so they can share parenting and be an occasional fuck-buddy, but remarry the arrogant slut? One of the weaknesses of first person story telling is that you don't always get to be certain what a character has really done or thinks. Bree claims she has changed, but in real life one would have to wonder if she isn't just executing on her original plan. And, of course, she showed enormous disrespect and disloyalty throughout her first marriage, so there's no reason to think that she wouldn't do the same again.

The RAAC by the MC is as unmotivated in this story as slutting by wives is in many LW stories. It's as if the "Martian Slut Ray" has a counterpart: the Martian Cuck Ray.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Sad...

The story telling was just as wonderful as your other stories. I had a real problem with reconciling with a wife who cheated on him since they were dating!!! She had no remorse; except in getting caught. I love how he got to have babies with the lesbians who truly loved him...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

From discovery to reconciliation is pretty much all fluff. Overly long, female behavior isn't realistic. It's a good story but not a lot of substance. Reads more about promoting nudity and alternative lifestyles than a realistic recon.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago
Another great story - think I'll keep going down the list

I continue to read your stories in alphabetical order and love them all so far. I struggled with reconciliation on this one until you had Bree towards the end explain her transition from "girl" to mature woman. I've said this in other posts of mine - if you've ever truly been fully in love with someone and kids are involved, you always need to consider reconciliation if both parties still love each other.

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 3 years ago

What a roller coaster of emotions. Thanks for sharing. 5*s.

Kirk34Kirk34over 3 years ago
Great Story As Usual

I'm not sure where you get the whole 30+ is too old and dangerous to have kids. I can assure you when Les had a kid at 37, that's when about when the clock starts ticking, not earlier. Many Women all over the world today are waiting until their 30's at least to consider kids, so it's the norm now basically. I'd say 40+ Is where it gets iffy even with today's medicine. That doesn't stop many Women from having kids up into their 50's, both naturally and otherwise.

I'm a bit torn about Bree. On the one hand I feel that she betrayed him not just once, but the entire time they were married and before then too. I feel in the real world, he would not (or should not) have taken her back. Their marriage was a complete sham from before it began to the very end. There's no reason they could not have been adults and raised their kid(s) together while finding love someplace else. He had the money and she was gonna be nearby.

Just another example of a "story book" ending where somehow things have to work out perfectly. Real life is almost always anything but. I'm not 100% happy about it, but I get it.

I think I'd have preferred him to form a relationship with Les and Mary. They could have gotten whatever they needed from him as a Man and still been happy with each other. That sort of relationship is not as rare is it once was and it would have fit him I think. It would have made total sense to fall for both of them, no reason he couldn't have except that you went the Bree route.

Any idea you had about "true love" not being there? Well again, reality isn't perfect. Just because the three of them weren't head over heels in love doesn't mean they still couldn't have had a relationship on their own terms, raised beautiful children, and maybe who knows, fallen in love down the road. Love is not an "instant" thing, the whole "love at first sight" thing is just people being instantly attracted to each other.

True love only exists between people who work at it, build a life together and feed that love everyday until it becomes the stuff of legends and fairy tales. Many couples have the pleasure of finding that out themselves, and it's the best feeling in the world. Les/M/Chris could have done that, they had that potential.

Great writing as always qhml1, anything that gets my brain going like that ^ is 5/5 in my book :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hard habit to break

I was tickled to see you spelled prenup correctly the first time you needed it. Of course I took full credit for calling it to your attention in one of your previous offerings. But then you went right back to prenupt 4 or5 times. So I'm only giving you 5 stars instead of the 5 1/2 that I intended.

Cree Galt

BbiguyBbiguyover 3 years ago
Classy, amusing 5*

Great fantasy, romantic, LW story from the mind of a really good imaginative literotican story teller. Critique the composition, grammar and spelling, but let's all remember these stories are fantasy and for entertainment only. Qhml1 keep up the good work.

redbaron172redbaron172over 3 years ago

Great Story as usual, I'm not going to try to match some of the other long comments ahead of me other than to say GREAT STORY..... look forward to more.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Never allow a cheating wife back in! 1 star every time!

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

5 for the writing, 3 for somehow justifying reconciliation with a delusional serial cheater. Co-parenting would have been fine.

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago

Nice story, romance, sex, cheating, retribution, forgiveness? Maybe. I know how I felt when my wife was stepping out on me. Never merry a younger woman when you are you (under 30)Keep it simple, you want to screw around? Don't get married. Good writing

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Great story. RAAC sux!!! He should have took Tina away from the slut ex...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
RAAC trash

1* because it's RAAC .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Damnit man, don't do that. I'm sitting here crying my eyes out and my wife is looking funny at me like, I thought you were reading Erotica?

All joking aside, great story, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Another great story

Wow what a great story. As always I can't stop reading it till the end. Definitely a 5 star 💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟 ratings.

Ali Singapore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

RAAC trash

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Shit comments from the last couple of anons. Loved the story and glad it had a happy ending despite all the suffering and pain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why should the models listen to Bree’s warning? So she was alone for a while , so what. She manipulated and baby trapped her way back into marriage, and got everything she ever wanted. Where are the negative consequences that would make other women rethink their choices?!?

Omart57Omart57about 3 years ago

I'm not usually a fan of reconciliation But this is a really good story! Thank you, Q!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The cheating whore that actually made fun of him behind his back to a close business associate and friend while cuckholding him gets a happy ending with him? I really thought he was going to have a spine and integrity, then you pulled the rug out from under us. Hell no.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Baby trapping is the lowest form of reconciliation. 1 star

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Why

Why would Bree be on the beach with her one year old daughter at dawn?.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a story that is saved through the talent of the writer. This is a terrible story. Reading some of the comments I agree with many of them about the lack of conflict and the lack of personality in the personal relationships. No one declines sex with someone else but that is handled with perfect grace and tact and all are just as good friends later with no awkwardness or hard feelings. Doesn't sound much like humans at all, does it? The climax of the only conflict caused me to physically recoil when it was revealed there was already a wedding ring, blah blah. The fact that it was the originally wronged party that had to go down on one knee ( again) to make the fairy tale we were told come out "the right way around" struck me as so ludicrous as to shatter any immersion. In any setting, one person actually physically getting down on one knee AFTER the other partner did the same exact gesture robs both gestures of any meaning. Given that this was also after the woman who came to propose to him also left her job, expected the man to cosign a loan for her, and told him he was a fait accompli father AGAIN, this just smacks of front loading a proposal to maximize the sheer pressure brought to bear upon him. Say yes or the mother of your children will be homeless and destitute. She makes sure he knows how much she absolutely depends on him being the daddy in the scenario she has created without any input from him. He only has go say yes to all the changes she has made in THEIR joint life as parents together. It seems that Bree made huge decisions about everything from where she and the children were living, how they would support themselves, and about the existence of another child itself. That is no partnership, and exactly as she was portrayed years before. She is still doing what she wants without even keeping her "love of her life" in the decision making process or even informed! There is no character development in any of these characters. They do not learn and change and grow, but its ok, the plot fairy has there back, and there is a happily ever after even if you can't find your way from here to there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Story in a nutshell: Wife fucks around for years and gets an STD. Husband finds out, divorces her on the grounds that she does not see that sex and love are interconnected (very feminine view point but hey). Interlude with no impact on the story. Wife and husband (now ex) hook up again, he does not forgive her. Long sob interlude how he cannot move on, still loves her (sounds wimpy? well because it IS wimpy as fuck). Wife shows up with his bastard child. He (wimp that he is) forgives her for the childs sake even tough he had no connection to it (the bastard child) and it was simply sprung upon him (again pretty wimpy and in my opinion slightly stupid as a relationship, even with your offspring, takes time to form). Happy ever after...

Frankly not worth the buffer space it takes in my PC to load even less my time.

MisterMordinMisterMordinalmost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed it. The details and creativity qhml1 put into the t-shirts especially. Re some of Anonymous comments, Chris wanted children! With Bree which then fell in a heap, but then has to think long and hard about Les and M's proposal so finding he was already a father was life changing.

Re Nitpic comment - mother and child are living in a beach resort, sand just outside the door. Some children, unfortunately, decide to wake at dawn from a very early age and want activity , my son certainly did.

Oh, and best time for very young kids not to get sunburn, not long after dawn and not long before sunset.

My brother would be as forgiving as Chris....me not so much.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Shows that love with time, can possibly heal past regretful mistakes. Very good writing... and so thoroughly enjoyed. Again, thank-you for your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Read some of the comments, can't believe we were reading the story. I had to chuckle at one comment from a month ago (practically a story in its self) made no sense to me. The writer complained about the character of the people in the story then complained about no "character development". Thank you once again Q for a very good story, this may be my third read.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Every story I’ve read has been excellent. Yes there are some grammar mistakes but nobody is perfect and I think it’s just fine

Siskel n Ebert-👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved the story. Love reading idiot comments of people who take stories so seriously. I always say it is not your story, if you have a story in you write it so we can all complain about your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

one of the best stories on here. i do think in places chris could have been improved but otherwise very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written. Don't know if going back to someone who thought so little of you to do what she did for sooo long would be possible. How does Chris look at himself in the mirror every day knowing the best he could want for himself was life with a cheating whore. Yeah sure, the slut could get a job closer and maybe share space with her for the sake of time with the child but nothing beyond that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a load of crap. She was NEVER faithful to him and he just sucks it up and takes her back. With her track record of treachery and deception, how could he even believe that she stopped fucking other people during the time she was out of modeling? Tina would never have been born because if Bree had managed to seduce a real guy into fucking her, he'd have knocked his load up her ass after fucking to the point of bleeding.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
8993 Followers
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...