Terry and I Back on the Lake

Story Info
Second trip to the lake and the man in the boat.
1.9k words
4.57
9.9k
5
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here it is a week later and another early weekday morning. Sun just starting to come up. Around 7:a.m. No other activity on the lake but us. Nice thing about being retired. Most everybody as is on their way to work. My heart goes out to them. But my mind is on other things. Like our last trip to the lake. I'm sure Terry and I will end up sucking each other's cocks. But that guy who came up just as Terry was filling my ass full of cum was also on my mind.

We had been fishing for about an hour and we had only caught one fish each. We had put them in the live well in hopes of catching more.

"Things sure are slow this morning," I said to Terry. "But at least we have caught a couple so far this trip." "Would like to catch a few more."

"I agree," responded Terry. "Maybe it will pick up later." "Right now I think I'm going to take my other pole out and see what it catches."

I knew exactly what he meant. And a few seconds later he had his beautiful cock out and was stroking it. I moved to the back of the boat and got down on my knees between his legs. I took his hard cock in my hand and started stroking him. Then leaned forward and took his sweet cock in my mouth.

"Looks like I hooked a sucker," Terry said with a laugh.

I had to laugh and did just a little with his cock in my mouth. I took my mouth off his cock just long enough to agree with him that he hooked a sucker. then went back to sucking his cock. I was taking it all in burying my nose in his stomach. Loving how wonderful it felt. I would bring him near cumming than stop. I edged him several times but wouldn't let him cum. I didn't want him to cum to soon as I was enjoying the feel of his hard sweet cock sliding between my lips.

"I think in a few minutes you are going to catch a sucker." said Terry. And with that he pulled his cock out of my mouth and said, "sit on the seat."

I did just that and he undid my shorts and pulled them down around my ankles. He knelt down between my legs and took my whole cock in his mouth. He worked his tongue on the underside as he slid his lips up and down the length of my cock.

"Damn," "I did catch a sucker too," I said. "And a really good one." We both chuckled and he went back to sucking my cock. He was doing to me what I did to him. Torturing with bringing me close than stopping. I was just about to unload in his mouth when I heard someone say.

"Hey," "Remember me."

It scared the hell out of me so much I immediately went soft. I had my eyes closed and didn't see him pull up near us. It was the guy from the week before.

"Holy Shit," "You scared the hell out of me."

"Did me to," said Terry.

"Sorry," said the man. "I saw you anchored out here in the same spot." "So thought I'd come out and see what was happening." "Names Tom by the way."

"Hi Tom," "I remember you." I acknowledged. "Names Bob and this is my friend Terry."

"Nice to meet both of you." "Hope we can do more." "See you to have already started." "Tie your boat up to the Pontoon and come aboard."

I could see he already had his cock out and was probably entertaining himself watching us before speaking up.

"Sounds like a good plan to me," "Nice cock Tom," "What about you Terry." I could see he too had spotted Tom's hard cock also.

"I think I would like it very much." He replied.

We tied off the boat to his Pontoon and climbed onto his Pontoon. It had the high metal sides all around so I knew no one could see on the deck. There was 3 lounge chairs and he had padded matts rolled out on the deck. I had a good idea of what was going to take place.

"Have a seat," Tom said. Pointing to the two lounge chairs placed next to each other. "Might as well get naked." "We all know why we're here."

With that said Tom stood and removed his clothes. He was a good looking man. I would guess mid 60's. Somewhere between Terry and my age. A little on the chubby side but so were we. Nice cock about 7 1/2 inches fully erect. Smooth and cut. Beautiful cock.

Terry and I stripped completely naked and sat down in the chairs. It felt nice with no clothes and the breeze blowing across our naked bodies. I had expected Tom to sit back down and shoot the bull for a few. But instead he got down on his knees between the two chairs and started sucking our cocks. First mine than Terry's. Then back to mine again. He was moaning like crazy on both of our cocks like it was his first in a long time. Come to find out it had been.

Tom stopped sucking and still stroking both our cocks he said, "It has been quite a while since I have been with another man." "When I saw you two last week, I knew I had to have both of you." "Thank you for not rejecting me and allowing me to be part of your enjoyment."

"Our pleasure," I said. "We have talked about it since last week and hoped you would show up." "Right Terry?"

"Oh Yes," he replied. "We agreed that if you came out on the lake, we would include you in our sexcapades."

"Thank You." said Tom.

"In fact," I said. "Get up in your chair and let us treat you for a bit."

Tom got up and moved to his chair and sat down. His beautiful cock sticking straight out with precum dripping from the tip. Terry and I got up at the same time and knelt in front of Toms chair. I took his cock in my hand and Terry cupped his balls in his. I leaned forward and licked the precum off Toms cockhead. He moaned loudly and jerked in his chair. I stroked his cock and brought more precum out for Terry to have a taste. Terry leaned forward and licked the precum off and then took the head of Tom's cock in his mouth. I worked Toms cock with my hand while Terry bobbed up and down on the part my hand didn't cover.

"Oh Fuck," "This is wonderful," said Tom. "I going to cum soon at this rate."

"Go ahead," said Terry." "Fill my mouth with cum." "You don't mind if I take the load the first time." "Do you Bob."

"Oh no," Not at all." "Enjoy." But his load is mine the next time."

"Damn," all that dirty talk has got me so hot." "I going to cum," Tom shouted.

I started stroking Toms cock faster and Terry worked his tongue and lips over Toms cockhead faster. Terry massaged his balls the whole time. Tom stiffened in his chair and tried pumping his cock in my hand and Terrys mouth. We let him and he exploded into Terrys mouth. Terry was moaning on Toms cock. Taking shot after shot of his cumin his mouth. Swallowing as fast as he could. After what seemed like minutes, a few seconds later Tom relaxed in his chair. His cock going soft in Terrys mouth. Terry eventually let it fall out.

"Damn," "That was a nice load Tom." "Love the taste of your cum and would like more."

"You can suck me as much as you want." "That was wonderful," said Tom as he sat back up in his chair.

"It's mine next time," I reminded them playfully.

Terry and I was about to get up and sit back in our chairs when Tom got up and got on the padded mats.

"My turn to take care of you two," he said. "I want one of you to fill my mouth with cum and the other my ass." He assumed the position on his hands and knees.

"You want his ass Terry" I asked. "I'm more for fucking his mouth."

"Sounds good to me," said Terry.

Tom pointed out there was some lube in the compartment of the steering column. Terry grabbed the lube while I started feeding Tom my cock. He grabbed my ass and pulled me driving my cock completely in his mouth. He was hungry and wanted all of it. He was moaning like a little whore.

Terry found the lube and applied some to Toms ass and to his cock. He pressed his cockhead against the little pucker that was Toms asshole. He gave a push and slid right in. Tom moaned on my cock as Terry entered him. Pushing until he had his whole cock buried in Toms ass. His balls slapping against Toms as he started to fuck Tom in earnest.

"Damn he has a tight ass," said Terry." "Feels better than any pussy I have ever had. Including my wife's." "You have to try it next time."

"You go for it Terry." "His mouth is working wonders on my cock."

Terry fucked him for a good 20 minutes. Stopping at times to make it last longer. Than he couldn't hold out any longer.

"Oh Shit." "I can't hold out any longer." said Terry. "I'm going to cummmm."

Terry started slamming his cock into Toms ass hard and fast. Tom was sucking on my cock like there was no tomorrow.

"I'm going to cum too," I cried out. I started fucking Toms mouth faster. I could feel the cum rising up. I was going to explode any second.

"Here it comes," I said and started unloading my hot cum in Toms mouth. Shot after shot until I was drained. I pulled my cock from his mouth and sat back and watched as Terry pounded Toms ass. A few seconds later Terry made one long push and buried his cock deep in Toms ass. Pumping his cum into Toms ass until he had emptied his balls. He stayed in until he went soft.

"This has been a wonderful day," Tom said. "I thank both of you for giving me something I have missed for far to long." "I hope we can do this again."

"I'm sure we will," I said. "We love fishing this lake and think we have found a couple of good holes." We all laughed.

"I agree," said Terry. "I know I found one." "Will have to try your fishin

hole next time."

"Maybe next time you and Tom can try my fishing holes." "Would love to have him put that beautiful worm of his in one of mine."

"I would like that," said Tom.

Terry and I got dressed and we all gave each other a hug and some kisses. We got back into Terry's boat and untied.

"Maybe see you soon Tom." "It's been a pleasure meeting you."

"It was my pleasure meeting the two of you," said Tom. "Looking forward to your next fishing adventure."

Tom pulled away and headed home. Terry and I went back to fishing. Neither of us was much into it at that point thinking about what took place. Looking forward to the next trip to the lake. We fished for a couple more hours each catching a couple more fish apiece. We ended up sucking each other and swallowing each other's cum before calling it a day. We pulled up anchor and headed in.