Terry Macon - Attorney at Law

Story Info
Terry finds a new client.
3.1k words
4.41
4.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
246 Followers

I don't normally write a note before my stories, but I thought this one required it. I've been reading a lot of the old Perry Mason novels by Earl Stanley Gardner recently. As I started one today, the idea came to me to write my own version of the classic. I have a general outline of how I think the story should go, but I would love feedback on this. Especially if anyone is interested in reading more. I thank you for all comments in advance. I've had a lot of fun writing this.

CAST OF CHARACTERS

Terry Macon - successful lawyer... always ready to take the toughest cases with amazing ability to outwit the District Attorney and solve those cases

Bella Streel - confidential secretary to Macon... loyal to the core

William "Tall" Brake - 6'6", thus the nickname of Tall... owner of the successful Brake Detective Agency with offices right down the hall from Terry Macon

Jack Williams - accountant with a local defense contractor

Alexander "Hot Dog" Surger - District Attorney... long time nemesis of Macon... his success rate in prosecutions would be superior to any DA in the country with the exception that he had never bested Macon... his court room antics in trying to best Macon had led to the nickname of "Hot Dog"

Lt. Drag - the first openly transsexual police officer to graduate to Detective Lieutenant... born a male, but dresses as a female

Bertie - receptionist and switchboard operator for the Macon Law Firm

Terry Macon opened the private entrance to his office to find Bella Streel, his private and confidential secretary, sorting the morning mail. One pile for Urgent mail (items that Terry would need to see first and either answer personally or dictate a letter to Bella for a reply). A second pile for Important (items that Terry would need to respond to before the close of business). The third pile was Routine (if Terry didn't look through it, Bella would give it to one of the associates to handle).

Terry's official time for opening the office was 9AM, but he tried to arrive at 8:30 to handle as much of the mail as possible before he needed to meet with any clients.

He sat down and read the first Urgent letter. Bella poured him a cup of coffee. "Why is this in here Bella? It's a request for me to give a talk in front of a Woman's Club?"

"If you'll look at who sent the letter, you'll understand." Terry looked at the signature. It was a personal letter from Senator Stormbringer.

"Damn. You give one donation to a campaign and they drown you in requests for money and time. Well, he's doing a good job in Washington, so check my calendar and see if I'm free..."

"You are."

"Ok. Let them know that I'll be there." Terry went to the only other item in the Urgent pile, read through the letter and tossed it aside. "Please send a definitive No to that? Before we get to the Important pile, are there any clients on the calendar this morning?"

"No-one on the calendar, but there is a young man in the waiting room requesting to see you."

"What does he want to see me about?"

"He wouldn't tell Bertie or me, but I think this is someone you'll like to meet?"

Terry looked to Bella. She nodded.

Macon is a former college football player. He stood 6'1 and still kept up with his diet and exercise routine, so that he weighed under 180 pounds. While he dated women on a regular basis, Bella knew that he had a weakness for young, slim males that would normally be described as twinks. The young man in the office was no more than 5'5 and if he weighed 115, it was because he was soaking wet.

"No idea what he wants?"

"I'm afraid not."

"Ok. Get his name and contact information, then show him in."

Bella walked out of the office. Bella was 5'4, 110 pounds with 35C breasts. She always wore tight skirts that stopped just above the knee with 4 inch heels. Macon admired the view as she left the office.

She returned a short time later. "Mr. Macon, this is Mr. Jack Williams."

Terry got up and greeted Jack with a handshake and offered him a seat. Bella returned to her seat next to Terry's desk and picked up her steno notebook and a pencil. When she crossed her legs, Jack glanced her way. "Are you going to be recording everything?"

Macon answered, "Of course. I rely on Bella's notes to refresh my memory on details when needed. Everything that you say in here is covered by Attorney-Client privilege, and that privilege extends to my secretary."

Jack nodded and Terry took his seat. "What can I do for you Mr. Williams."

Jack took a deep breath. "I expect that I'll be arrested for embezzling."

"Who did you embezzle from?"

"My employer, Stewart Aeronautics. It's a defense contractor based here in the city. Up until yesterday, I was employed there as an accountant."

"I noticed that you did not deny that you embezzled the money. Why did they not have you arrested when they discovered it?"

"I told them that I would repay them."

"How much is it?"

"$4000."

This was 1952. A new car didn't cost $4000, at least not most of them.

"What did you do with that money."

"My mother had some medical bills, and I am her sole means of support."

"You live with your mother?"

"I do. Yes Sir."

Terry liked that Sir.

"You offered to repay them. Do you have the money to pay them back?"

"No. I don't. I had hoped to pay it back in installments from my paycheck, but now that they fired me, I don't know how I'm going to pay them back. At least, not until I can find another job."

Terry thought about it for a moment. "Is there someone that I should talk to at Stewart Aeronautics?"

"The president of the company. His name is Douglas Lair."

"Ok. I'll see what I can do for you. How were you planning on paying my fee?"

"I'm ashamed to say it, but I've heard that you occasionally take a client on without charging them."

"I do occasionally take cases on a pro boner basis." Terry turned to Bella. "Is there anything else on my calendar this morning."

"No sir."

"Could you see that I'm not disturbed for the next hour?"

"Yes sir." Bella got up and left the office.

Terry got up and removed his coat, then his tie. Jack looked around. "What is going on?"

"You asked me to take your case on a pro boner basis." He pointed at his crotch. "This is pro boner. Now. I'm going need you to take your clothes off."

"But. Mr. Macon. I've never done anything like this before."

"Come. Come. If you don't do this now, you're liable to be doing it a lot when you go to prison."

Jack had heard rumors about how he might be treated if he ever went to prison. He swallowed hard. He looked up at Mr. Macon, who by now had removed his trousers and was only clad in his wife beater tee shirt and his boxers. He had a feeling that he was going to be swallowing something hard pretty soon. Mr. Macon's boxers were tented with an enormous bulge.

Jack stood and started removing his clothes. Macon had removed his tee shirt and Jack saw that in spite of his age, Mr. Macon had maintained a fabulous physique. He had a light dusting of hair on a marvelous set of pecs, strong shoulders and powerful arms. Macon had not removed his boxers yet, so Jack stripped to his briefs.

"You'll need to remove those as well, then get over here in front of me on your knees."

Jack gulped. He had lied to Mr. Macon. While he considered himself straight, the truth was that Jack had never had sexual relations with a woman. The only relations that he had had, were with men much like Mr. Macon. He removed his briefs revealing his hard, 4 inch cock. He went around the desk and kneeled in front of Mr. Macon.

Macon looked down. "I think you know what you need to do."

Jack reached up to Macon's boxers and started to lower them. The elastic band caught on the tip of Macon's cock and pulled it down with the fabric. Jack's eyes went wide when he saw the shaft of Macon's cock. He was never going to be able to get his mouth around this thing.

He continued to pull the fabric down and when the cock released, Jack was eye to eye with the biggest cock he had ever seen. Macon was 10 inches long, and it was so heavy that it was sticking more or less straight out, that is, it was once it stopped bouncing.

Jack looked up to Mr. Macon who was smiling. "Remember to watch the teeth."

Jack leaned forward and started licking the cock trying to get it wet enough that he'd be able to give Mr. Macon a hand job. "Put it in your mouth."

Jack opened his mouth and let the head of the cock sit on his tongue. Macon reached behind Jack's head and pulled him forward until he felt his cock hit the entrance to Jack's throat. "I don't expect you to swallow the whole thing, but I do expect you to do a half way decent job. Have you ever received a blow job?"

Jack had never been lucky enough to be on the receiving end, although he had given a few. Jack removed the cock from his mouth. "No Sir."

Macon had moved Jack's mouth back on his cock and started working it back and forth. Between his hip thrusts and the control he had on Jack's head, he had gotten it to the entrance of Jack's throat several times. He held it there and told Jack to swallow. No luck.

He backed away. "I want you to try and swallow again when I try to gain entrance. I think you'll like the feeling once it goes in." Macon pressed again and he felt Jack swallow and the head slipped in. Macon held it there for just a second and backed off. Jack coughed.

"Good job. We're going to try it again." Macon pressed forward and Jack swallowed again. This time, the cock slipped in a couple of inches. Jack pushed Macon back and started coughing again.

"You're doing well. Let's give it another try."

This time, when the cock slipped into the throat a couple of inches, Macon withdrew it just an inch and went back in. and repeated a couple of times. This time when he gave Jack a breather, there were two things going through his mind.

  1. Jack has done this before. He never liked it when clients lied to him. He usually doubled their fees He looked down at Jack's ass.
  2. He called to Bella on the intercom. "Bella. Make me an appointment with Mr. Lair for this afternoon or this evening. I'll go to him, if he likes." He entered back into Jack's throat and pressed the intercom button again. "And block out the rest of the morning."

Macon looked down at Jack and said, "You're appointment ends when I shoot a load down your throat and one up your ass."

Shortly after that, Bella said over the intercom: "Yes Chief."

Jack realized that the intercom was still on. "And Bella, can you bring in that new lube? I want to try that."

"Yes, Chief."

A moment later, Bella walked into the office leaving the door to her office open. She walked over and put a bottle of something on Macon's desk, right next to Jack. She looked down. Jack had 9 inches of that cock in his mouth.

She tapped Jack on the shoulder. "Way to go champ. That's a marvelous cock, isn't it? My favorite is when he fucks me in the ass."

"Bella. Could you ask Brake to come down here. I have a job for him."

"Right away Chief." Bella walked around the desk and called the Brake Detective Agency, which was right down the hall.

When she got off the phone. "He'll be down in a moment. Do you want me to wait here to let him in?"

"Yes, if it's just a moment. I'm not sure how much longer I can last in his throat. Once I blow my load, I can answer it, and if I take too long, you can just put a block in the door."

It didn't take long and there was a knock at the door. Bella went over to answer it. When she opened it, it hid Macon from the hallway. Tall Brake was at the door.

Tall was just a nickname. His actual name was William, but he was 6'6", hence the nickname. "Hello Beautiful. Terry wanted to see me."

Bella waved him in and closed the door. "Oh hey, Terry. You wanted to see me?"

Bella went to her office and closed the door. Jack was wondering if the intercom was still on.

"Yeah. This guy lied to me about taking cock before, but I don't think that he's taken anything as big as me. I want you to break his ass in for me. When you're done, I want all the information that you can get me on a Douglas Lair, from Stewart Aeronautics."

Brake walked over to the phone and called his office requesting that the information be gathered. He pointed at Jack. "Is this my payment."

"Yeah. He's a pro boner client."

Brake's fees were going to be paid by Macon and added to Jack's bill. This was a tip.

Tall stripped down and started lubing up his 8 inch cock. It wasn't as thick or as long as Macon's, but it got the job done. He had Jack stand up and bend over at the waist. This ruined Macon's angle on Jack's throat, but that would change soon. Macon sat down in his chair.

Brake was over a foot taller than Jack. He had to stoop down quite a bit to get lined up. He lubed up Jack's ass with two fingers. Macon had told him that Jack had been dicked before. Jack didn't argue, so Brake was assuming that he wouldn't have much problem going in.

The biggest problem was the difference in size, but Brake worked himself into Jack's ass. Once he had taken a few strokes after going balls deep, he stood up, lifting Jack has he did so. This guy was so light, he thought he might be able to go the whole session like this.

When "Tall" Brake stood up, Jack's feet came off the ground. Macon had ahold of Jack's hands. When Brake stood up, there was nothing holding Jack's head up and his throat felt Macon's cock enter again. This time, his lips felt the hair around Macon's groin on his lips.

Brake started raising and lowering Jack on Macon's cock. He was wrong. This wasn't going to continue for more than a couple of minutes. He looked at Macon. "Let's flip him and lay him across the desk." Macon took him off of his cock and cleaned the side of the desk off. Macon and Brake flipped Jack onto his back with his ass hanging off the end and his head hanging off the side.

Brake stepped up and re-entered Jack. Macon did the same at the other end. "I have no idea why clients insist on lying to their lawyers."

Macon's balls were hitting Jack in the nose, until they weren't. They raised up and Macon got the first payment on his retainer. He backed out and let Jack get his breath. Brake continued to open up Jack's ass.

When it was obvious to Macon that Jack had recovered a little, he stuck his cock back in Jack's mouth. "You need to get me hard again, so that we can finish this appointment."

After 5 or 10 minutes, there was a knock at the door. Brake said, "That's probably your report."

Macon walked over to the door and received the packet from the not quite shocked receptionist from the Brake Detective Agency. She'd seen it before.

Macon took the packet, closed the door and tossed the packet on the desk. "Quick work. I like that."

He put his cock back in Jack's mouth. The appointment was finished 45 minutes later.

Macon and Jack got dressed and the lawyer had his client sit back down in the client's chair. He sat down and asked Bella through the intercom if the appointment was set with Mr. Lair. Jack noticed that he didn't push any buttons. The intercom was open the whole time.

"You're appointment with Mr. Lair is at his house this evening at 8 o'clock. I have the address for you here."

"Thank you, Bella." Jack saw him hit the switch to turn the intercom off.

Macon looked at Jack. "I'll pay your bill to Mr. Lair. You'll pay me back in installments once you get a job. My fee is going to be fucking your ass once a week until your bill is paid in full. Is there a problem with that?"

Jack thought it over. "What if I don't agree to this?"

"I'll let Mr. Lair know that you'll plead guilty to embezzlement. You'll be doing this every night in the lockup, maybe with the same guy, or maybe you'll be passed around. You'll be a popular guy in the cell block."

It didn't take long for Jack to make a decision. He stood up and offered his hand to Macon. "Thank you, Sir, for your help. Is that the exit there?"

Macon nodded. Jack wasn't walking quite right as he left.

Macon arrived at the house of Douglas Lair at a few minutes before 8. He rang the bell. He heard the bell clearly and realized that the door was open part way. He knocked and the door swung open. "Hello. Mr. Lair?"

There was no answer. Macon pushed the door all the way open and stepped in. He called out again.

He looked to his right and saw a living room. There was a door on his left that was open. He looked in the room. It looked like an office. He stepped in and noticed a hand on the floor. When he walked around the desk he saw the rest of the body. There was a gun on the floor next to it.

Macon thought about checking for a pulse, but he had seen dead people before. This guy was dead.

He grabbed his handkerchief and picked up the phone. He found a pen in his pocket and he dialed police headquarters. "Could I have homicide please. If Lt. Drag is in, I would like to speak with her."

Terry Macon wondered if Jack's fee just went up.

pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
246 Followers