All Comments on 'Terry Pt. 02'

by koksocker333

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A very appealing story....

This is a wonderful story. Realistically put together. However, the unintentional overly frequent use of each other’s names creates a formality between Tom and Terry and takes away from the building up of the intimacy between the guys. Mixing in “ he” and “I” will overcome that sense of formally. Otherwise: please keep up the excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Things seem awkward

These two feel close to each other but their interactions seem awkward. Are they interested in each other sexually? You would assume so but then Tom talks about having a spare room for him to move into? It’s not like these two are taking things slow, they are moving very quickly (staying at his place, sponge bath, sharing a bed, snuggling while hard...) in just a few days so not sure why they are tip-toeing around each other so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Love takes time

There is no doubt that this is a loving story about love. Tom and Terry are at the beginning stage of this love. And love has to begin in caring and attending to each other, as Tom has done for Terry, giving him a place to live and the health assistance Terry's needs. As they sleep together, the physical side is growing, and I believe the sexual side is catching up.

I love Terry's description of the muscled, hairy body. Both these men are capable of giving total love to the other. I am looking forward to going "all the way" with them as they explore, cry, love, kiss, suck, fuck, whatever -- all in the name of giving to each other!

You are a great writer, and I have enjoyed reading ALL of your stories. I love seeing your name as the author of yet another story because I know it will be a great, enjoyable, moving story! Write on!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkoksocker333@koksocker333
I was born in a small town, grew up in a catholic home, went to a French/English school, after grad moved to different parts of Canada, eventually settling in Winnipeg, I am single with two cats, I have a very busy life, with work friends and working out. I enjoy the beach and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Terry Pt. 01 Previous Part
Terry Series Info