Tess and Josh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the church band had fired up, and there'd been a little dancing. Josh led Tess for the first dance, and he'd done OK. Tess was breathless, mainly because she knew how much she meant to him that he'd even dance with her. Also because she'd pushed up against him and felt his erection again. She'd purred and stretched like a lioness and whispered "Mine!" to Josh. The look on his face was priceless.

Then the standard speeches, and Josh had leaned over to Tess, and said "Two hours". After the cutting of the cake, when there was only the groom's speech left on the program, Tess had let Josh lead her back to the bridal table, but as soon as he'd sat down, she'd stood up, whispered for him to stay where he was, and walked over to where the band had been playing. As she did this, a few of her friends from University had walked up and picked up some of the instruments.

Tess picked up a microphone. "Hey everyone. Thanks for coming. Usually at a wedding, a bride doesn't get to say very much. Except of course, when she writes the groom's speech." Everyone laughed.

"But it wouldn't be my wedding if I didn't have my say." Again, a burst of laughter. Tess looked over at Josh, and felt a little relieved that he had one of the biggest smiles in the room.

"Josh is going to thank lots of people for us, we did do that bit together. But I wanted to say my own very personal thanks to a few people."

"Some of you might know that Mum and I haven't always gotten on. Mum, thanks for being who you are in spite of everything. I love you." It came as no surprise that this made her Mum cry. If it wasn't for that fact that it was her wedding and she had to focus on what she was about to do, she might have cried herself.

Tess looked over to Jane. "Jane, thanks. You showed me the way." Jane and David burst into the biggest smiles and Jane called out, "It was our great pleasure."

Tess looked to Liz. "Liz, you've rescued me again and again. If it wasn't for you…. Thanks." Liz simply gave her the thumbs up.

Finally, she turned to Josh. "Josh, since the first day I met you, you've believed in me, when no one else, most of all me, believed in me. Words cannot express how much you mean to me. The very first day you wowed me with your music, and you've continued to do that. So today, I'm going to sing a song just for you."

Behind her, her friends started playing, a guitar, a bass and a keyboard. They'd begun practicing this immediately that Tess and Josh had gotten engaged, and Tess had worked hard for this.

Josh was thrilled when we realized that the song was Bryan Adams "Everything I do - I do it for you". It was one of his favorites, and he listened in amazement.

Look into my eyes - you will see

Tess had started a little nervously, and her voice quavered a couple of times on the first few lines. But she started to gain in confidence.

You know it's true

Everyone listening was amazed. A few had heard Tess sing, but even her closest friends realized that she'd never really opened out and stretched her voice before.

There's no love - like your love

Josh was getting shivers down his spine. Where had Tess hidden this before? Her voice sailed into the song, totally dominating the instruments her friends were playing in the background. But what he could see explained it. Tess was focusing her entire soul on this song, singing it to him directly. There might as well have been no one else in the room.

Everything I do - I do it for you

When Tess finished, there was absolute silence. She put the microphone down, walked around to Josh, and launched herself into his arms for a passionate kiss. At least he had been expecting the very last bit by the time it came. The rest had been a total surprise. And finally, the audience awoke and gave Tess a standing ovation.

"On behalf of my beautiful wife and I", Josh started his speech with the classical formula, and everyone cheered.

"Actually, before I get into my speech, I've got to tell you that I knew nothing about Tess' song, and there's no way that I'm going to come close to that. Wasn't Tess incredible?"

He had to stop for the cheers, and eventually the younger kids down the back started chanting for an encore. Once everything quietened down, Josh said "Sorry, there's no way you're getting an encore, that would delay our departure from here, and we have some pressing business to attend to." He looked around at Tess. "Don't we?" Tess just smiled up at him and licked her lips, to everyone's delight.

"Anyway, back to what I was going to say…"

When he sat down, Tess leaned over to him, and said "One hour".

Actually, it was nearly an hour before they finished saying goodbye to everyone who came to the wedding. Josh hardly even noticed the extensive decorations on the car, he just got Tess into it, turned to her and said, "Thirty minutes, wife, the hotel is close."

Tess leaned over to him and kissed him. "Let's go husband."

As they left the wedding, they wound their windows down and the guests could her them whooping and cheering as they drove away.

* * * * *

"Hello, Jane speaking."

"Hi Jane, its Tess."

"Tess! You're back! How was the honeymoon?"

"Great, it was sensational."

"Where did you go?"

"Oh, we went and stayed at the Sea Star Resort. It was ok, nothing fancy."

"Oh right, we've been there. It's pretty cool."

"Actually, I don't think it mattered at all where we were."

"Oh, I bet. How did things go?"

"Well, I have to say, I have a lot to thank you for."

"Yeah?"

"Well, you were right, Josh in bed is exactly like what I expected. And Josh is relieved that I'm happy. I told him I would be."

"Go on, tell me more. How good is he?"

Tess burst into a peal of laughter. "You think I'm going to tell you?"

"Yes, actually, after you looked through our album, I think I deserve a little more than anyone else."

"Yeah, fair enough. The first couple of nights were a bit flat, Josh took a little while to get the hang of it. Actually, I think I'd kind of fallen out of practice too. Still, the first night, that was beyond special, to finally go all the way and have no more secrets at all."

"That's great, the first night needs to be like that."

"Yeah well, after the first couple of days, Josh got it all figured out, and then that storm came, so we just sort of stayed in bed continuously for a few days."

"Eventually we had to stop; we just couldn't keep doing it anymore. Josh was too sore. We did manage to find some sort of balance for the rest of the honeymoon. We must have spent at least an hour a day with clothes on."

Jane laughed. "It's great to hear that you're happy."

"Actually, here he's got out of the shower now. He said that I'm allowed to tell you that he does go down on me, and I've got to say, he's getting pretty good at it now."

"That's great. One day you'll have to come round here and we can get him and Dave to compare techniques."

Tess squealed. "Jane, he's just started it doing it now, I'll have to go."

"Hang on, you can't go yet."

"He won't stop. He's holding me down."

"So, don't stop him. Tell me, do you have any regrets at all?"

"What, you're asking me while he's doing this? Duh, the only regret I have is that I called you now. Unh. Josh – do that again."

Tess moaned, and so then Jane groaned. "Man, and I have to wait until Dave gets home."

"Don't be stupid. Call him now. Get him home. Just do something,"

There was a pause.

"anything. I gotta... Josh, I need you in me now."

Click.

Jane laughed, and started dialing David.

* * * * *

Acknowledgements – Songs

(Everything I do) I do it for you : B.Adams/M.Kamen/R.J.Lange (Bryan Adams)

Hey You : R.Waters (Pink Floyd)

Me And Bobby McGee : K.Kristofferson/F.Foster (Janis Joplin)