Tessa and Maddy - Pt. 02

Story Info
Tessa and Maddy continue whoring.
1.8k words
4.41
2.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tessa and Maddy drove home to their husbands...and both of them were horny for a fuck. As soon as Tessa walked in, her husband was rubbing her ass and frenching her, with no idea that she had very recently been letting strangers spunk cum in her married mouth.

Reaching under her dress and feeling her cunt, he grunted "god babe you are already so hot and wet!"

"Oh yes hunni, god yes, your cock is making me so wet, fuck my pussy tonight!" and she was soon on her back, legs wide, as hubby pumped her cunt. Tessa was trying to clench, trying to milk her husband off as fast as possible as she was sore from the triple fuckings she'd taken earlier. She even licked a finger and shoved it up his ass to make his cock explode inside her, flooding her already sloppy cunt with more cum. Hubby soon fell asleep as Tessa lay there, surprisingly horny and excited even after the fucking earlier and the chat with Ana.

As expected, Pamela texted again the following day. "Your video is very popular, be at my house at 7pm tonight with Maddy, don't go to the toilet first, perverts paying $500/fuck" and as soon as she read it, Tessa's cunt started to twitch and juice.

The wives agreed an excuse for their husbands and were at Pamela's by 7. They rung the doorbell and were surprised when Ana opened the door and let them in.

"Hello again, tasty ass wives! Follow me, we go and see Pamela, she is busy right now!" as the wives followed Ana down to the playroom where a naked wife wearing a latex pony hood was on all 4's, her knees wide apart, opening her pale ass. Pamela was naked except for shiny black riding boots and a leather harness with 15 inch ponycock obscenely hanging semi-hard as she stroked it, licking her lips.

Ignoring her guests Pamela addressed the naked woman. "Ask for it Jessica, ask Mistress Pamela to rape your asshole with my ponycock, tell me what a ponywhore you are!" as the woman muttered and moaned, whimpering as she asked Mistress Pamela to fuck her and rape her in the ass!

Pamela grinned wickedly, grinding the massive greased latex pony cock on the womans asshole and then holding her hip with one hand and the cock with the other...and shoving it up the womans asshole as she grunted and groaned and quivered as the fat latex cock invaded her ass.

Pamela's big enhanced tits were slick with sweat as she licked her lips and fucked more and more black and white mottled ponycock into the sub-woman's ass until it started to get coated with shit.

"This slut needs cash fast so shes willing to do anything, look how her asshole is stretched so obscenely around this massive fucking dildo she cant stop herself from shitting! Now you 3 whores all strip down to panties and open the doors, let the perverts in here to fuck you up!"

They opened the doors and men walked in, naked and hung.

"You know what to do whores, bend and wiggle those married asses and beg for their cocks."

Ana bent, her pink thong wedged up her sexy ass.

"Come and fuck me guys, I'm a whore and a wife and I fuck men".

Tessa and Maddy looked at each other, unsure what to do, until one of Pamela's assistants came up and fuck-drugged them.

"I am a wife and a whore" Tessa moaned, grinding her panty-covered ass against the bulging cock of the nearest pervert.

"I am a wife and a whore" intoned Maddy, shoving her tits in a perverts face as she rubbed his bulging hung cock.

Within minutes all 3 wifes had their panties off and were being raped by 2 or 3 cocks. Maddy was on hands and knees, sucking the cock of a pervert who was sitting with his legs spread. The pervert was holding her head and pumping it up and down his cock as she spluttered and drooled, his cockhead humping her throat.

She didn't even see the 3 other women led in by their bitch-mistress owner, 2 blondes and a redhead in ponyhoods and rubber tit harnesses, rubber collars with chrome-link leashes attached and held by a blonde 5.3" mistress in 6 inch fetish heels.

Each woman was instructed to squat next one of the wives, ass spread wide, and shit into the doggie-dish. It was only then that Maddy saw the woman cum-farting huge wads of cum into the bowl followed by logs of thick brown shit...then noticed the hoof-marks on the womans shoulders too! "That's right you wifey-whore, these sluts have just been pony-dildo fucked in the ass until the fake cum was blown deep in their asses, which you can now eat!" owner Kirrah told Maddy.

The pervert yanked Maddy's throat off his cock and pushed her face into the doggie-dish, "that's it whore, take a filthy mouthful" he said as her open mouth was immediately clogged with ponycum and shit, then he yanked her back onto his cock.

"Urrnnngg fuck yes, fucking mush that shit all over my cock with your throat, ungg, unggg, unggg" he grunted as he held Maddy's head and fucked her shitty throat as she retched the filth over his fat cock.

Tears were running down her face, smudging her makeup and mixing with the shitdrool from her throat as the pervert shoved her face in the doggie dish for more shit eating, then back down his cock, repeating it several times until he couldn't stand it any longer and blew his cumload into Maddy's retching choking throat.

Meanwhile another pervert was fucking her ass, easily slamming her married asshole since it was greased with copious amounts of slime and shitjuice, fucking her backdoor like it was a pussy until he eventually pulled out and gave his cock and few wanks then splattered his cum all over Maddy's ass and up her back..

Back at home, their husbands were having a few beers at the bar and commenting about how frequently their wife's were away in the evenings...so they hacked into Maddy's Tesla and saw where it was parked and drove over there. It was a very nice looking big house as they walked around and down the rear alley, noticing a large underground car garage entrance. Feeling bold, they jumped over the fence and started towards the house. Security had been watching them and waited until they were inside the gated compound and peering through the windows, then snuck up behind and shoved chloro and poppers dosed rags in their faces.

When the husbands came around they were in a room tied naked to metal chairs with a toilet seat, their legs wide, their arms tied behind their back to the chair.

Four eastern-european teenage girls were in the room, each blonde with pigtails in pink ribbons with matching gstrings and halfcup pink lace bras on their enhanced D cup tits. Also in the room were 2 security guards in mirror shades, leather peaked caps, black calf-boots and leather chaps, one hand slowly stroking their massive semi-hard cocks.

"Hello bad intruder mans, welcome to your nightmare, we are here to fuck you up for trying to break into Miss Pamela's house" one of the girls said as they all posed and preened and teased the husbands...whose cocks were responding!

Two girls shoved the amyl bottle under the hubby's noses while the other 2 teased their cocks, spitting and licking and rubbing and squeezing the cocks until the men were headfucked and hard. Two girls then produced dogcock dildos to show the men then switched the big screen on as the husbands gasped and grunted

"Oh fuck...fuck...is that my wife?! Oh my god...fuck" as the men watched their wife's getting 'repeatedly raped by hung perverts...and enjoying it. The girls squatted down and started to shove the greased dogcock dildos up the husband's asses, fucking the 10 inch dildos deep and hard until the men started shitting into the buckets under them.

The girls laughed then pulled the buckets out and attached them with a chain around the mens necks.

"You will be shitpig for us, for being intruder criminal" one girl told them as they held the filthy dildos and started fucking the mens mouths with them. It didn't take long at all for the men to be retching and choking and then puking over the filthy dildo and into the shit bucket as the teens watched and laughed.

The husbands were still retching and convulsing when the security guards walked over, turned and bent over and backed their assholes to the men's faces.

"Watch your wives on screen getting ass raped by big cock as you suck our assholes. Tonguefuck them like you lick your wife's cunts, do it good, french kiss those big assholes."

The men were doing it, sucking and slurping on male ass while tears rolled down their faces and still drooling puke, the girls regularly letting them sniff the amyl to stay eager for perversion.

The guards then turned and straddled the men, fucking their meaty big cocks into the gagging throats, holding the back of their heads and raping their throats just like their wives had taken. As they did so they pushed their asses out and shit into the hanging buckets as they spewed their cum into the men's mouths.

"Don't swallow pigs, dribble the thick wad into the bucket, will taste better later!" the girls told them as the husbands retched spit and cum into the bucket, their bodies shaking and spasming, crying and heaving and pleading.

The guards left and the girls donned obscene SS-style rubber gas masks as they removed the buckets from around the husbands necks and used large stick blenders to blend the filth to liquid then poured into 2 large plastic jars.

The husband's eyes were wide with fear and disgust as 2 girls taped wide plastic straws into the men's mouths and then pegs on their noses while the other 2 kept teasing and edging their double-viagra hard cocks.

"Drink shit like pigs then we take peg off" the girls told them, forcing the husbands to suck and swallow the filthy shit, puke and cum mixture. As soon as the pegs were removed the men snorted in air, heaving with exertion.

"Oh that's it piggies, snort snort snort for us, snort like shitpigs" as the sluts held the amyl to their noses and the husbands had no choice but to snort and headfuck themselves. The pegs were then attached again and the husbands forced to again suck and swallow the filthy shit mixture.

Over and over this was repeated until the men were retching so much they couldn't swallow another thing and their teased cocks were aching for some release. Instead, the young sluts attached cockrings and ball splitters to them and inserted vibrating plugs up their asses and left them in place, forced to watch the live feed of their wife's in action.

More in part 3 to cum