Tessie Lee

Story Info
Havin fun with a nekkied guy.
1.4k words
3.33
5.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
191 Followers

I was trying to create the backwoods lingo. If I failed it is completely my fault. As normal I leave the details out so you can fill in the blanks with your imagination. If you want a blow by blow description of sex please check out the authors that can fill that need.

Tessie Lee

Havin fun with a nekkied guy.

Velvet Lee walked into the living room to see her younger sister leaning over the old coffee table and what looked like a set of bare legs hanging over the edge. Being the curious sort she looked over Tessie Lee's shoulder to see a completely naked guy spread out on the table and he appeared to be tied down.

"Tessie Lee who's that guy? And why is he nekkied? And is he all tussed up? And what are you doing with his pecker?"

"Oh hi Velvet Lee. This here fella is Bobby Boo. Remember he took me to the dance last year when I done finished high school. I swear that was the worst six years of my life. Course it took ole Bobby Boo here seven years. I don't think he's all that bright some times."

"Think Tessie Lee. Why is he here and nekkied?"

"Why that's so's I could see his pecker silly. Oh I asked him to come around to teach him my rope tie'n skills. He don't think I could do it. So I had to do it just to show I could. An it seemed as long as he was here I thought I might as will take a look at his pecker."

"How did you got him to take off his duds first?"

"He didn't. He was a wearin just his britches when he come round an I done took em off after he was all tussed down. He wasn't real keen on the ider but after a bit he seems to be likin it a lot. Just look how big n stiff it is."

"I'm not understandin how you got his stuff off when all tied down."

"Oh...that...Well I kinda borrowed daddy's skinning knife. It worked real slick."

"Are ya fixin to let him free?"

"Oh...I spect I gotta. But I'm thinking I wanta make him squirt out his juice agin first. Just watch. When I take aholt of it and move my hand up and down. Kinda like milkin the cow only up not down. An after a little while he gets real moanin and agroanin and wowsa out it comes. Course it seems to take longer each time we do it."

"What you meaning it taken longer each time?"

"Will I'm thinkin this is maybe number four. Not five for sure. Now watch. See how he's gittin all twitchy and makin those sounds. Won't be long now, he's fixin to shoot. Sometimes it hits his neck it comes out so hard. Course last time it just kinda dribbled out."

About then Ellie Lee wandered out of the kitchen.

"Are you still pesterin poor ole Bobby Boo? You gonna let him go n git his supper or am we gonna have ta feed him? Oh an, gin ya make it bounce like ya showed me afore. I betcha Velvet Lee never saw such a thing."

"Ya watch this. When I kinda push it this way an let go it bounces all the other way. Neat the way that happens. Ifen I push it down watch how it hits his belly. I been doing some of that. Oh an watch this. When I tickle his sack his pecker starts to jumpin around all on its own. Here take a hold of that sack an hold it real softly. Ya can feel those things movin around in there. Ya like that dona ya Bobby Boo?"

"Wow...That is really somethin. I gotta try it on my friend. I betcha ole Jimmy Joe is gonna like that. Maybe when I'm a suckin on his dingus. Ya I'm agonna try that for sure."

"Watch here it's comin. He's gonna do it. Come on Bobby Boo show my sister how much you can squirt."

"Is that it? Ya told me he would hit way up by his bumps. All it did was kinda ooze out. Not all that great. Why when Jimmy Joe does it I've seen it go maybe two feet."

"Ya...so what. My Freddy can shoot maybe five."

"Ok. I'm thinkin. We should have a contest. We let them rest up for a week. Then we line em up side by side. An get em hard. Hands only. No mouths can be used. An we gotta keep our clothes on to keep it fair. Then we use our hands an massage em until they shoot out. The guy that goes the furthus his girl gets the prize. The one that goes in second his girl has to do the dishes for a whole week. An the most loser has to do the laundry for a whole week."

"What is gonna be the prize?"

"How bout she gets to tie the two loser guys down and play with em? Maybe for a whole afternoon?"

"I'm likin that ider it be a deal"

"You got it. I'm gonna like not doin dishes an clothes for a whole week"

"Ya better undo Bobby Boo I think I hear maw acoming up the road.

"An don't worry none bout maw. She sawed him earlier. The first time I made em squirt."

"An just how is he fixing to get outa here with no covering? People might talk see in him running round like it."

"I kinda forgot to figure that. Maybe my bloomers? Ifin he promise to bring im right back so's I gin wear to church come Sunday."

"Ya think maybe we should git maw to do paw in the contest? "

"An why would she. We'uns are already doin all the laundry an dishes?"

"That's a fact. Maybe she might like to do stuff with Bobby Boo n Jimmy Joe n Freddy. We gin ask her."

As she walked into the room mother said, "No thank ya girls for the offer though. Your pa isn't any spring chicken no more. It takes a lot of work to just git em up an ready for his chores on Saturday night. So him an me will just watch if'n that's ok?"

"Tell me Tessie Lee are ya fixin to git hitched to this here fella?"

"Na, I'm figurin he might not be the kinda fella I'm needed. His pecker is doin all ok but I'm wantin a guy with red hair."

"How bout ya thinkin ta maybe a sitin on him afore ya let em get?"

"Maw what ya thinkin bout that ider?"

"Naw. Not a good thinkin. That chil him an his cousin done got is getting on three year old an still not a speakin. I'm thinkin he might not be a good un to be putting a egg in yur basket. No siree. No there be that fella that don movin in the haller last month. He a lookin like maybe a good un an his hair is bein kinder red a bit. Septin he maybe to smart an not be willin to git tied down. Ya maybe wanta ask em to go skinny dippin at the ole pond. It did done work for a gittin your paw to do me the first time. Cours I hada talk a bit to git em to marry up with me. Thank a goodness that yer sister Ellie Lee was a growin in my belly an he be honest fella an doin me right."

Epilogue

The contest was set up for the following Sunday, right after church services. Mother cooked a chicken and dumplings. Tessie Lee made biscuits. Velvet Lee baked an apple pie and a blueberry pie. Ellie Lee brought out the dishes from her trousseau. After the contest father shared a bottle of his best moonshine.

Tessie Lee's fella came in last with a shot of just over nineteen inches. Ellie Lee's boyfriend did the best when he managed almost thirty inches. Everyone, even mother, thought she cheated by bringing Jimmy Joe to the edge three times before finishing him.

Bobbie Boo didn't return the underpants. He said they were the nicest things to wear under his pants. It kept everything from getting irritated. So mother had to sew another pair for her daughter.

The following Saturday Ellie Lee collected her prize while her sisters watched in envy.

The red haired guy turned out to be gay. His boyfriend moved down from the city and moved in with him about two weeks later. All the single women were disappointed and so were several of the married ones.

The end

Your comments are appreciated. Thanks for your time reading this little tale.

tailtales
tailtales
191 Followers