Test Drive

Story Info
Fiona christens my new car.
810 words
4.19
4.1k
2
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yeatslover
Yeatslover
26 Followers

I am not a materialistic person—except when it comes to cars. From the first time I drove a Bavarian sports sedan 35 years ago, I have been ruined for anything without wide tires and a growling autobahn attitude. I've had a bunch of them, usually leased by my business and vaguely justified by the amount of business driving I do. Normally frugal, I have loved every guilty mile.

I had just completed a productive year when my lease came up for renewal and the firm rewarded me with a car allowance large enough to pay for an especially decadent car. In addition to its engineering excellence, the car had an elegant interior, upholstered in leather so soft and fragrant that it seemed to soak into your pores.

My wife, Fiona, has her own history with performance cars and when she suggested that we go to dinner and for a drive afterward, I suspected that she might something more in mind. Fiona is the ultimate cool blonde. Particularly in public she is reserved and often difficult to read. That night was no different. Dinner was at a quiet neighborhood place that we both enjoy. We split a bottle of wine and then lingered over desert, talking idly and flirting in a very low-key way. After a long while, Fiona suddenly stood and announced, "Let's go for a drive."

She then led me to the car and kissed me deeply as I held the door for her. By the time I was behind the wheel, Fiona had reclined the passenger seat and was sprawled cat-like on her side facing me. She kissed my cheek and put her hand on my crotch. "Take me some place dark," she whispered.

As I threaded through traffic Fiona leaned onto my shoulder and stroked my cock. The lights finally faded behind us and as I turned onto the freeway, Fiona leaned back in her seat and stripped off her blouse and bra, then her skirt. Now she was nude and splayed out on the bucket seat squeezing her nipples and moaning softly.

We were near a large abandoned piece of property that was awaiting a developer. I ran our dogs there and knew every meadow and secluded grove of trees. Within minutes I had parked the car under a large willow tree whose branches created a perfectly curtained outdoor room. I switched off the engine and pulled Fiona into my arms. We kissed deeply while she fumbled with my belt and zipper. Finally peeling my trousers away, Fiona sprung my cock free and took it in her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down for a few delicious minutes while Fiona grunted and slurped. In a moment she sat up and gasped, "Please fuck me now!"

"Get out. On the hood."

We were there in a moment. I pulled Fiona into my arms, jamming my tongue into her mouth, fucking her with it, letting her know what I intended to do to her. She suddenly broke away, spun out my arms and bent over the hood, her high heels raising her ass invitingly. I was instantly between her legs, a thigh in each hand, spreading them and lowering her onto my cock.

It was early fall and the air was cool. The warm hood warmed Fiona's tits and abdomen as I warmed her pussy, entering her in one stroke. She had made herself incredibly wet in the car; my cock slid easily and deeply into Fiona's pussy. As she ground into me, she screamed, "Drive me, baby! Please!" I knew exactly what she wanted and gripping her thighs as I would grip a steering wheel, I rocked her from side to side and thrust resolutely into her. My cock was drenched in Fiona's juices and each time I withdrew, the cool evening air created a sudden counterpoint to the sweet warmth of my wife's pussy.

We were fucking with abandon now, each of us groaning and leaning into the hood of the car. While the hood warmed Fiona's belly, the night air and our sheer physicality hardened her nipples. We were miles from anyone who could hear us and after just a few minutes, we each tumbled into screaming orgasms. "Fuck me hard," Fiona screamed. "Fuck mee. Fuck meeeeeee! Pleeeease!"

She convulsed around my cock and I filled her with hot cum which, in a moment was spilling down the inside of her thighs, chilling them in the cool air. I pulled out of her, spun her into arms and let the car's hood warm her ass while we kissed deeply.

We lingered for a while, luxuriating in the evening. Then I said to her, "Let's go home. I want you to fuck me for a long time while you tell me about the last time you did this with a man." And she did.

Yeatslover
Yeatslover
26 Followers