All Comments on 'Test of a Tease'

by Excaliber

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Another hide story

At least I give the author credit for letting readers know up front that it is an old hide story. That is why, after finding out her approximate age, I didn’t bother to read the story.

The truth of the matter is that, except for old men, fat men, and ugly men, most men will not even fuck an old hide. Not when there are women 30 and below available. In fact, most women at forty have to buy sex. Nothing about some old hide is sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
and them alone?

the problem: proverbial opening wife's box for alex...others?

RealDocRealDocabout 13 years ago
would have been better with attention to grammer and spelling

Changes of tenses along with subjucts not matching objectivess made the read difficult.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

It would have been better.if it wasn't cuck and whore shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid Tags!!! "Kari Stood, Kari, Alex, wet pussy" How about Happy cuck, cheating wife, wimpy husband slut". Learn how to tag or warn readers as to type of content in the introduction. Since I hate cuck stories they get a 1 star rating. If I was forewarned then I wouldn't read it and their would be no rating pulling down those of the morons that enjoy cuck stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous