Test Subject Ch. 02

Story Info
Josephine volunteers to test drink, goes crazy, horny.
3.2k words
4.7
23.1k
25
3

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Test Subject 2 Josephine

My second test subject was Josephine. Eleanor of course, being my first through an accidental dosage, self-administered when she drank some of my compound disguised as cola in a coke bottle. I hadn't expected her to drink it, but she did, and set us up with a wonderful weekend of love making and fucking.

Josephine, on the other hand was a dental student at the local University, aged 21, and like most students, she was short of cash. She'd seen my advert in the local student newspaper, and being in the, 'medical,' profession, 'well, almost,' as she put it, she thought she'd look a little further into it, hence her appearance at my office for an interview.

'Josephine,' she said, 'but just call me "Jo," everyone else does.' I told her that this was a new drug, designed to help women who were suffering from a loss of libido. Her eyes opened wide with surprise, and she smiled in a kind of embarrassed way, yet she seemed pleased at the same time.

'Wow, that sounds amazing,' she said full of youthful enthusiasm, 'what a coincidence.' Then 'Oh! Sorry, carry on please.' I warned her that there may be some minor side effects, such as sweating, hot flush, arousal, etc., but she said she could handle that. Yes, she had a boyfriend, she told me, but they hadn't been getting on so well lately. She'd been studying so hard for exams and such like, that she'd neglected him, and was suffering from what she described as a temporary loss of libido, which as it transpired was what she meant when she interrupted me with, 'what a coincidence,' earlier, so she was more than willing to take part, especially if it could resurrect her love life with her boyfriend and help other women in the same boat.

I warned her that the medication effected women in different ways, and one of the things that could happen was that she may become rampantly, aggressively, sexual within a few minutes. To protect myself from later legal action, or accusations, I explained, I needed her to sign a disclaimer form stating that she had been warned about the possible side effects, and accepted full responsibility for her own actions. I also warned her that the whole proceedings would be recorded on video for later usage and for the records. She signed the form with a flourish, smiling with the confidence of youth. I measured out a small amount into a glass, mixed it with a little coke, and she drank it down.

As we waited for the drug to take effect, I studied her closely, and as I said, she was twenty one years old, she had long blonde hair, which I thought was natural blonde, blue eyes. A small even nose and a lovely sensual mouth, although her top lip was a little thin, but not badly so. Her figure looked good, she was wearing a short dress, which showed off her legs to full advantage, Being a dental student, she had wonderful teeth and she also had something else I like in a woman, elegant hands, with long artistic fingers, made for playing the piano or some such instrument. I had an instrument I'd love her to play with, but that's getting ahead of ourselves.

I'd asked her to lie down on the couch I had in the office, take off her shoes, and just close her eyes and relax. I observed her closely, making notes of the times when obviously different stages manifested themselves, and the first thing I noticed was that her breathing changed, becoming faster like a woman who was sexually aroused. Almost immediately after she became more restless, her legs moving a fair bit more than before, and gradually moving apart. Her hands were restless too, almost caressing her body, and then, she cupped her generous breasts, finding and squeezing the nipples beneath the material. She moaned out loud, immediately opening her eyes to look at me, with a startled look on her face.

'Did I just make that sound?' she said, and when I confirmed she had, she looked suitably embarrassed. I reassured her that it was perfectly normal, and she should close her eyes again, which she did. Once she settled down again, I could see that she was becoming quite horny, her long beautiful legs which had been increasingly restless, were now drawn up in a sexually receptive position and about two feet apart. Her dress had fallen away, slipping up the smooth thighs, and I could see a small damp patch between her legs where moisture had seeped through the material of her panties, and I knew she had to be incredibly wet for it to show like this.

With those elegant hands I mentioned she began to stroke the inside of her bare thighs sensuously, and I thought to myself that she may well masturbate if she became aroused enough. Within a few minutes, her hands had slid all the way up her thighs, and she was gently rubbing at the front of her panties, moaning with excitement. Suddenly, impulsively I thought, she lifted her bottom off the couch and slipped her panties off. It all happened so quickly it was over in seconds, and then she spread her legs, displaying a lovely, full-lipped pussy, very, very, wet, and slipped two fingers between her labia, knuckle deep into her pussy, where she rubbed herself enthusiastically, moaning and thrusting her hips, in a world of her own.

When she came, it was quite spectacular, with her writhing and thrashing about on the couch, and very vocal too, sighing, moaning, with a lot of swearing and indecent comments on the state of her own vagina, which would have been frowned upon in some less enlightened circles. I even thought she was going to fall off the couch at one point, and I was worried in case she hurt herself, but thankfully that didn't happen. After her orgasm subsided, there was complete silence for minutes on end, but I said nothing. I just sat on the edge of my desk watching her, and waited for her to come to terms with what had just happened. Eventually she pulled her skirt down, and swivelled on the couch, putting both feet on the floor.

'Wow,' she gasped. 'That stuff has some effect. I can't believe I just did that, but it all seemed perfectly natural while I was doing it,' but despite her words she did look slightly embarrassed. 'I hope you don't think I'm the kind of girl who does things like that normally?' she said anxiously, but I assured her that I most certainly did not.

'I have to ask you some questions about your experience with this new drug, if that's okay?' I told her, and she seemed more than happy to talk about it. 'Well,' I started, 'the first and most obvious question is how do you feel?'

'Happy, delighted in fact. I haven't felt so good for a long time, almost euphoric you might say,' she said. 'I'm still tingling all over, I feel very sexual, very horny, and I could do that again no bother. In fact I think I'll have to, I'm getting very aroused again, just speaking about it, I can hardly believe I'm being so, how can I put it, "forward," no that doesn't quite cover it. I'm desperate for more,' and as she said it she put her hand up her skirt, and touched herself, 'and I'm getting incredibly wet. I never get as wet as this normally, I'm just pouring,' she gasped, analysing her reactions, but getting lost in the moment as her finger probing took effect. 'Oh fuck,' she moaned through gritted teeth, 'I'm going to come again,' and the skirt was back around her waist, legs spread giving me a ringside seat of this gorgeous young woman masturbating frantically without a care in the world.

'Fuck it, I feel so incredibly horny,' she said huskily as she recovered from her second orgasm. 'I know I'm being such a slut, but I can't help it. That stuff is good, whatever it is,' and all this time she sat with her legs wide apart, pussy on display, seemingly oblivious to the state she was in. 'I don't think I'm going to make it home; I really don't, I'm going to need something a bit more substantial,' and as she said, it she stood, on somewhat unsteady legs and came towards me. She planted a big soppy kiss on my lips and held me tight in her arms.

Well, what was I to do, I held her too? It felt good having this lithe young body pressed against mine, rubbing her crotch against me, and I have to admit, I'm just an all too fallible human being. I felt her tight little arse through her skirt, and pulled her harder against my rock hard cock. She reached for and rubbed me through my trousers, before pulling down my zip and fishing out my cock. She immediately dropped to her knees and took me in her mouth, sucking and licking, but I couldn't allow that to go on for too long, and hauled her protesting to her feet, and sat her on the edge of the desk where I'd been sitting myself just a few minutes before.

She knew what was going to happen now and spread her legs all too willingly, as I moved in between the parted thighs. Her pussy looked even more wonderful this close up and I could smell her sexual excitement, and see her wetness oozing from her lips. She took me in her hand and guided me between those wet and sodden pussy lips, and she was so wet it was the work of a moment to slide myself deep into her hot little cunt. She gasped loudly as I stroked in and out a few times, experimentally. She felt wonderful, and she must have thought so too, because she begged me to give it to her, to make her come.

So with that lovely thought in mind, I set out to fulfil her request, sliding in and out, my cock rapidly coated with her slippery secretions, but meanwhile I unzipped and pulled her dress over her head, with the bra following seconds later. She had gorgeous tits which I was delighted to play with - her nipples were as hard as could be as I pinched them lightly and sucked them.

She liked that too if the groans of ecstasy were anything to go by, and suddenly, she was coming again, quite frantic in the throes of orgasm. Squealing with pleasure, whimpering, scratching me, and digging her nails into my back. As she gradually came down, I pulled her off the desk and laid her back on it, face down this time, and slid back into her from behind, and within a few strokes she was building for another orgasm.

'Oh yes, that's it, fuck me, fuck me, please, please don't stop,' she had no need to ask, because there was no stopping me now as I ploughed into her. Her tight little arse was just too good to ignore, so I smacked it experimentally a few times.

'Harder,' she begged, 'harder. Punish me for being such a slut,' well that was the excuse, but some women just like a little pain, so I smacked her really hard, and she wanted more, and harder. The soft, smooth skin of her bottom soon turned an angry red, but she called out, begging me for more. I remember thinking I'd need to buy a paddle or flogger for those women who loved to be spanked. It was fine that they loved the pain, but my fucking hands were getting sore.

I pulled her hair quite viciously too, reaching under her body for the fabulous nipples and twisted them hard. She loved that, she loved everything as far as I could see, and as I continued to abuse her at her request, she came again, this time louder and harder than before. I thought she was never going to stop, and finally I couldn't hold back any more and shot uncontrollably into her tight but extremely wet pussy. After a few moments, I withdrew, and my come flooded out of her pinkness, dripping on the floor, some of it running down her firm, slim thighs. She was a sight to see.

She lay, stretched across the desk for quite a few moment, before levering herself of the polished surface. She turned to me and held out her arms and I took her in mine, giving her a long hug.

'Are you okay?' I asked her. She looked into my eyes and nodded, smiling.

'I've never felt better, that was incredible. I'm a bit shaky, but I feel wonderful. How about you, was I okay?' she asked.

'Josephine, you little darling, you were a wonder; sex on legs, and what gorgeous legs they are too,' I added. She smiled again. 'Everything about you is just perfect, so the question, "Was I okay," is entirely silly. You my girl are simply fabulous.'

'I'm glad you think so, really glad, because incredible though it may seem, I'm feeling horny again.' She must have seen the surprised look on my face. 'I know it's too soon for him,' she said, fondling my struggling cock, and to be truthful, it was too soon, after all, I'd just shot my come into her delightful pussy, 'but,' she went on, 'is there anything else you can do for me?'

So, I fingered her pussy until she came again, then laid her back down over the desk and went down on her, licking and sucking her slippery cunt, savouring her juices and loving how responsive she was to everything I did as she came yet again. I filled her tight young pussy with three fingers, stretching it a bit and she loved that too, and as I played, fingered and sucked her, Mr Cock made an unexpected recovery, so I stood, and plunged him straight back into the battle. Her eyes flashed opened and she gave me a devastating smile, showing me all the professional expertise that a first class dentist can accomplish, remember, she was a dental student folks.

She fucked most enthusiastically, and at times I wasn't sure if I was fucking her, or she was fucking me. It didn't matter, it was great stuff, and she came at regular intervals, while I, with my renewed hard-on, showed no signs of coming again. It always takes me forever to come the second time around, which in Josephine's case was, 'just what the doctor ordered.' So, I made love to her in various positions, smacked her when requested, pulled her hair, licked her, fingered her, and generally tried to vary it as much as possible, but in the end it all boiled down to her pussy being filled with hard cock. Eventually, I came again, by which time she was exhausted and well and truly, 'taken care of,' but I wondered how long it would last if Eleanor was anything to go by.

As Josephine dressed, she thanked me once again for giving her the opportunity to try the drug. She admitted that she'd never felt so good, but she also admitted to being rather sore. She wasn't used to being used so hard, and for so long, she explained, which made me feel like a bit of a stud, but most of it was down to her appetite and enthusiasm anyway. As she kissed me goodbye, she whispered that she was feeling horny again, so I suggested she go home and seduce her boyfriend. What she said in reply made me feel even better.

'He's okay, but he's nowhere near as good as you when it comes to making love. I want to come back again, can I, please, please, say I can,' so I stupidly perhaps, said she could. What could I do? I had a stunningly beautiful young woman begging me to fuck her without even mentioning dinner and a theatre show. No pretences, all she wanted was to fuck. I know, I know, sometimes I'm a weak and foolish man - I'm being ironic here folks.

Next morning, my phone rang bright and early, and it was Josephine, sounding very horny, but maybe that's because she was masturbating. When I asked her why she was so breathless, well... she might have been out for a morning run for all I knew, she replied that she was fucking herself silly with her vibrator, but wanted my cock, so I arranged to meet her at the office, where we went through the whole range of fuck options again, that we'd gone through the day before.

Afterwards we spoke for a little bit, and she said that she'd gone home yesterday, and seduced her boyfriend, fucked him silly, and still wanted more. They'd had a fight, and he'd stormed off to visit a friend, which was funny, because ten minutes later the friend arrived at the door to visit him, and guess what, she'd fucked him to a standstill as well.

She'd masturbated frequently throughout the night, and now she came back to me for more. Far from being distressed, she was loving it. There was only one solution to this I thought, so I made a phone call, and took Josephine back to my house. I took her to the bedroom, and gave her another good fucking to set her up. As we lay there afterwards, the doorbell rang.

'Oh no, who could that be?' Josephine asked, sounding disappointed.

'Reinforcements,' I said hopefully.

About three hours later, Josephine and Eleanor came out of the bedroom, both looking flushed, unsteady on their feet, sweaty and exhausted.

'You girls have a good time?' I asked, smiling at them.

'Oh fuck yes,' they virtually said in chorus, and judging by the sounds of lust and passion emanating from the bedroom, none stop for the last three hours, I could well believe it. 'We never knew lesbians could have so much fun,' said Eleanor. 'That was a first for both of us, but it's not going to be the last, is it darling?' she said turning to Josephine, who promptly kissed her, a long lingering passionate kiss. 'Now, now darling, you'll only make yourself, and me, horny again,' admonished Eleanor, with mock seriousness.

'Too late,' said Josephine, and when she whispered in Eleanor's ear, they about turned and went back into the bedroom, 'come and watch,' called Josephine, back over her shoulder, giggling, and Eleanor agreed, urging me to join them. I thought if I was going to die, I might as well, die in the arms of two sex crazed beautiful woman. I didn't die, but I thought I'd gone to heaven anyway.

I was a bit worried about my next interview and test subject, given my experiences so far, but in the interests of science it had to be done, and so it was arranged. I reduced the dosage further to avoid the scenario that had developed with Eleanor and Josephine. Was I successful? See my further adventures, with test subject number three, Laurel.

* * *