Test Subject Ch. 03

Story Info
"Frigid" Laurel discovers the joy of sex.
2.5k words
4.66
18.2k
16
1

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laurel: Test Subject 3

My next subject who volunteered for the drug trials was Laurel, who was a twenty seven year old, personal assistant to the boss of an oil company. I showed her into the office, and she sat down opposite, crossing lovely, shapely legs and smiled at me. I could tell she was nervous, although she looked very confident apart from her tell-tale hands, which trembled a little and were restless in her lap. She was of medium height, with what looked like an 'average' figure, with long dark hair, big brown eyes and a perfect heart-shaped face. Her mouth was quite sensuous, full lipped. I hoped her pussy pouted as much if I got the chance to see it later.

I went through all the ins and outs of the trial, explaining in depth what the drug might do, the side effects, etc., and she seemed at ease with all of it, even when I told her there was the possibility that she might become uncontrollably aroused. She seemed to find that amusing. I think she took some pleasure, and even a misplaced pride in telling me that she'd been married twice and both husbands had left her due to her lack of response to their best lovemaking efforts in bed.

She'd been described as, 'frigid,' by all of her boyfriends and both husbands. She said if I could change that, she'd be most grateful, but she doubted that my drug would have any effect whatsoever, so the challenge was set, and it was a formidable one. I cursed myself for preparing a weaker dosage this time round, but it was too late now, she'd just have to take what I had to offer.

I poured out the dosage into a small glass, and she drank it down without hesitation. As we waited for the drug to take effect, we sat and chatted, and I asked her if she thought there was any reason for her, so called, 'frigidity.' She shook her head.

'No, I've long since given up trying to figure it out. I mean, I've never had any sexual feelings, so it's not something I've missed. When I was a teenager, I tried to make myself feel something. I'd pinch my nipples, and masturbated, almost rubbing myself raw some nights, but nothing happened. I want to feel something, I really do, but I've lost hope. It would be nice to have a normal relationship, but again I've reconciled myself to the fact that it won't happen.' Not surprisingly, there were tears in her eyes as she spoke, and I felt so sorry for her. This, I thought, is the kind of woman, my drug will help once it is on the market. I fervently hoped it would help her. After about ten minutes, I asked her how she felt.

'Good,' she replied, 'a bit euphoric, warm and a bit, "trembly," as if I'm feeling nervous about something I can't quite put my finger on, but it's nice.' I suggested that it may be an idea for her to test herself, by touching her breasts or something.

'Surely if I'm going to feel anything at all it would be best to go for the most erogenous place first, don't you think? If I don't feel anything down there, then we're wasting our time, aren't we,' she suggested. I had to agree, her logic was faultless, so I asked if she would perhaps pull up her skirt and touch herself through her panties. Her reply was unexpected.

'You do it,' she said. Caught unawares, I explained that I was a Doctor of Science not a medical one, but it didn't seem to faze her at all. 'I'm not worried, I quite like you, to be honest, even on such short acquaintance. You do it please; it must be more exciting to have someone else touch me, rather than do it myself, and I need every bit of "excitement" possible' she insisted.

I asked her to lie back on the couch, relax and close her eyes. I pushed her skirt higher, and slipped down her panties a little bit. She opened her eyes and looked at me, a most enigmatic smile on her face. 'Well, I didn't quite mean for you to remove my panties, but I suppose every little helps,' and so she lifted her hips up off the couch, making it easier for me to get her panties off. Her legs were quite tight together at this point, but I gently prised them apart. She seemed a little reluctant at first, natural shyness I thought, after all, it was a big step to exhibit herself to a virtual stranger, but as I gently caressed the soft skin of her legs and thighs, she relaxed and let me spread her legs wide revealing the most delightful little pussy. I could see straight away what she couldn't see; she was wet, very wet, so I knew something was happening with her.

'How do you feel now?' I asked her. She thought for a moment.

'Quite hot, almost feverish, still euphoric, butterflies in my tummy, and slightly breathless. Something is happening down there, I feel almost swollen, a warm feeling. Is that normal?' she asked. I nodded.

'Yes, from my experience I would say it is,' I said to encourage and put her mind at ease. 'You look lovely anyway, and it all looks normal and healthy.' She blushed at my compliment. 'Are you ready?' I asked, and she hesitated for a moment.

'Yes, go ahead, I want you to touch me, just do it please,' and so I slid my hands closer to her pussy. She wasn't shaven, but she was very well trimmed to the point of being sparse. Her pussy lips protruded proudly from what little hair there was, her labia were open, and as I said, very wet. I ran my thumb up the crevice between her pussy lips without penetrating her, just smearing the juices up and over her clitoris. There was a sharp intake of breath, and she looked at me very strangely, and as I continued to do it, her hips began to move, suggesting to me that she was enjoying it.

'Oh, that feels so strange, but good, don't stop whatever you do, please don't stop.' I assured her I had no intention of stopping, and continued to massage her juices in and around her clitoris. In a very short time it became obvious to me that she was having a normal sexual reaction to my touch. Her breathing was well out of control, she was pushing against my hands, and her eyes were closed. She gasped and then her first moan of sexual pleasure escaped her lips.

I opened up her lips a little more with each stroke, and then I slipped first one finger into her pussy, covering my finger in her wetness, and then two, penetrating and stretching her a little more with each stroke until I was knuckle deep in the almost unused pussy. Whatever she was, she most certainly wasn't frigid. I suspected in my home-spun psychiatrist sort of way, that there may have been some psychological trauma there, but for now all I wanted to do was get her so aroused that she had an orgasm.

'Oh please, please,' she begged, opening her eyes, 'slow down a little, I'm frightened. The feelings are so intense I don't know what to do with myself.' She had tears in her eyes for real now.

'It's okay Laurel,' I assured her, 'that's normal. Don't be frightened, you can already feel that it's something wonderful. It won't hurt you, and you're in no danger. Please trust me and just let it take you, and you'll experience the most wonderful sensations, I promise.' She looked at me, all the trust in the world in her eyes. I knew what she needed, she needed to be held, so leaving my fingers still embedded in her pussy, I moved out from between her legs, sat beside her on the couch and put my arm round her shoulders hugging her, drawing her closer to me, reassuring her that she was beautiful, and she was. She looked at me again, and I kissed her, deeply and passionately the way a lover should.

That seemed to do the trick and she relaxed into me, while my fingers worked in and out of her tight little slit. Instinctively her hips and pelvis were moving up and down, back and forward, fucking my fingers. She was moaning and groaning really loudly and almost constantly now, and between kisses, I was whispering in her ear, telling her she was beautiful, telling her she was so damned sexy, that I wanted to fuck her until she couldn't move.

Anything that I thought might help break down these barriers someone had erected in her mind, and soon she let me know that they had been well and truly swept away - she came. Long and hard, screaming that she was dying, begging for it to go on forever, thanking me over and over again until at last it was finished. I let my fingers slip from her wetness and she instinctively curled up in a foetal position. I stepped back, and covered her with a blanket, and I think she may have fallen asleep. She lay there unmoving for quite some time, and I let her, leaving her to come to terms with what had just happened.

I was sitting at my desk, writing in my test case book, which I'd only just started on to document as meticulously as I could the test subjects and their reaction to the tests. I was a bit engrossed in what I was doing, when I looked up and saw she was awake, those big dark eyes boring into me. She spoke first.

'Thank you so much. You have no idea what that meant to me, no idea at all. It was wonderful, and you were so kind and patient with me. You're a lovely, kind, and considerate man. I'll never be able to thank you enough,' I told her it was okay. I was delighted to help her, and I reminded her that she was helping me too. She smiled at that idea.

'Did you mean it?' she asked, seemingly going off at a tangent. I must have looked puzzled; I know I felt puzzled. 'That you wanted to, "fuck," me until I couldn't move.' I cleared my throat nervously, but she spoke again before I could say anything. 'I want you to,' she went on quickly. 'I want you to fuck me until I can't move, like you said. I think it's only fair, don't you. Without your help, this wouldn't have happened, and now I really want to make love, properly, not just fingers. I want it all, I want to experience it all. I have a lot of time to make up.' She sat up throwing the blanket back, her skirt was still high round her waist, and when she sat on the edge of the couch, she didn't bother to cover herself. She slowly unbuttoned her blouse, and took it off, and then her bra too. She had wonderful full, but tip tilted breasts, which I knew would be a complete joy to fondle and play with.

I stood up from my desk and went to her, dropping between her knees once more. She put her arms round my neck leaving the whole little shop of erotic delight open to my touch and inspection, and like a kid in a sweetie shop, I feasted on everything. Those wonderful tits and then her pussy, getting her deliriously excited again. She reached for me too, feeling my cock through the material of my trousers, then pulling down the zip, taking me out and looking at me, before experimentally licking the tip, then putting him in her mouth. I pushed her back on the couch, and then down between her knees I sank, licking, sucking, and fingering the wonderful cunt until she came again. I gave her a few moments to recover and then as she lay there almost helpless, still gasping for breath, I slid my cock between those fabulous labia, deeper, deeper, until my balls came to rest on her arse.

'Oh yes,' she gasped. 'That's what I want, that's what I want. Please, make love to me, now, please. Make me feel like a real woman at last,' and so I did. I fucked her gently, carefully, and very, very thoroughly, and then as she responded, I let her have it, fucking her from every angle trying to make sure that no part of the almost virgin cunt remained untouched and unvisited. She fucked me back with gusto, urging me on until at last I was pounding into her, a hard fuck with little or no finesse, but that was what she wanted, and so I gave it to her. I was rewarded scant minutes later by her coming again, so I let go too, filling her wet pussy to overflowing, and overflow it most certainly did when I let my cock slip from her at last.

Later, she thanked me once again, most effusively, as we lay side by side on the cramped couch, with her fondling my limp cock. She laughed and smiled a lot, looking at me as if I were god himself, but I was just as happy, I knew I'd done a good job on her.

Much later, after another round of lovemaking, I closed up the office and took her home to her own house, and what a house it was, situated in one of the best areas in town. When I remarked on it admiringly, she explained it away by saying that two divorce settlements had left her rather well off. She invited me in, but much as another round of lovemaking in more luxurious, and no doubt more comfortable surrounding appealed, I declined on the grounds that I had previous commitments, but truthfully I was a bit worried that she may, 'fixate,' on me, and I'd prefer to keep things on a business footing. Not that I thought, or think, that I'm, 'Mr Wonderful,' but when a woman has been in her situation and suddenly all that pent up passion is released, you never know where it may all end.

A few days later she called me, to thank me again. There seemed to be no lessening in her libido, or sexual reactions now that the barrier had been breached, and she admitted that she had been to see her first husband, whom she still loved. There had been a rather successful re-union, and things were looking good. It was all down to me and my, 'magic,' potion she said, laughing. I was absolutely delighted for her as you can imagine. She was a lovely woman and deserved some happiness after so many years of disappointment and misfortune.

* * *