Test Subject Ch. 04

Story Info
Horny Tansy becomes insatiable with a test drink.
1.6k words
4.58
15.3k
16
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tansy: Test Subject #4

My next test subject was Tansy, a 40 year old part-time cleaner, who was a bit of a rough diamond. She'd seen my advert while working the early morning shift at the local student's union. As she was cleaning the student's lounge she'd picked up a copy of the student newspaper, which, she explained, she liked to read, because she was studying at evening classes with the intention of getting qualifications to apply for entry to university as a mature student.

Her eyes had been drawn to my advert because someone else had already read the paper and circled the advert and so she had phoned for more details. She thought it might be a good way of earning a little extra money, and so here she was, thinking about giving it a go. I told her it was best she came in so I could go through what the job entailed rather than give out information over the phone, and so we made an appointment.

She arrived at the appointed time, and I was pleasantly surprised. She was a very attractive redhead, medium height and medium build, so not fat, but not skinny either. A fine figure about a 34C bust, dressed in a casual jacket, with a white blouse and dark skirt. She had great legs, and was wearing high heel shoes - very smart indeed, and damned sexy looking as well.

I took plenty of time to tell her what the drug trial was about, and explained thoroughly to her what the side effects might be. She just grinned as I warned her about becoming rampantly sexual.

'What if I'm rampantly sexual already?' she asked, still grinning, and I told her that she would most probably become even more so. 'Fuck, bring it on,' was her reply, and her grin grew even wider, but first I got her to sign the usual disclaimer, absolving me of blame for her actions, and then I gave her the usual dose I'd now settled on as being the most effective.

We sat and chatted while we waited for the dosage to take effect, and it soon became obvious that Tansy was very aroused. Her breathing was all over the place, she became very restless and agitated, and her legs were slowly drifting apart, entering what I had labelled, 'receptive,' mode. In other words she was instinctively opening her legs because she wanted to be fucked, so when I asked her how she felt, the answer was short and sweet.

'Horny as fuck. I've never felt so horny,' she gasped, 'that stuff is fucking amazing. I'm desperate for it, I'm actually aching down below, I can feel myself getting wetter and wetter by the second,' she moaned, the words seeming to make her hornier still. 'What am I supposed to do now?' she pleaded.

'Well, perhaps a little self-help?' I suggested, meaning she should masturbate. She shook her head.

'No, no, that's okay, but it won't help, you've got me into this, you need to help me out. Oh god,' she moaned and reached up squeezing her not insignificant tits, which of course only made her worse. She looked me directly in the eyes. 'Look, I'm, "rampant," and I know you warned me, but I need a man, and I need him now,' she gasped.

'Help me please, I feel as if I can't hold it anymore,' and then as she said it, her hand went between her legs, rubbing and rubbing, and it was obvious that she was in the throes of an orgasm as she tore at her clothing, desperately trying to get unrestricted access to her pussy. By the time her orgasm subsided, she was naked from the waist down, her legs spread wide, and her glorious pussy wet almost beyond belief, dripping and drooling, expelling her juices onto her genital area, smeared all over the inside of her open thighs.

When I asked her if she was feeling better, she shook her head, her hands still hovering and fluttering around her pussy.

'I'm sorry, you said I might become sexually rampant, but I didn't think I'd totally lose control like that. I'm slightly embarrassed, but I need more,' and as she said it, her hands settled on her lips and clitoris, rubbing, and she moaned out, 'Oh god, I'm coming again,' and she did, even longer and louder this time.

Well, what's a man to do? The lady was in distress, so I stood up and rounded my desk to go to her aid, but she met me halfway, scrabbling at the front of my trousers, unzipping and pulling my cock out into the light of day. Needless to say, I was already hard, and she led me by my cock to the desk where she sat on the edge and spread her legs

'Just fuck me, okay. Don't fuck about, no explanations, say nothing, just do it,' so I did, and her pussy felt sublime. She must have thought it felt good too, because she came very quickly, and just kept right on going, her hips thrusting and pushing as if she couldn't get enough. She called me all the dirty fuckers under the sun, a bastard, etcetera, etcetera, but there was a big smile and a look of total bliss on her face as she said it, so I didn't take it too seriously, and then she was coming again, very loudly.

Having been fucked almost senseless by another of my test subjects the night before, I didn't feel the same sense of urgency that Tansy did, and I just continued to plough the rather sodden ground that was Tansy's delightful furrow. She wasn't complaining as far as I could see, and all the evidence was pointing to another orgasm being well on its way, and it arrived quickly on the heels of the other.

I let her come down a little by the simple method of stopping my thrusting into her swampy delight, and as she lay there on my desk, breathing slowly returning to normal, I helped her out of her jacket, and unbuttoned her blouse. Her bra followed quickly, revealing tits that were truly wonderful, beautifully shaped, small areolae and nipples that looked as hard as could be. I caressed her breasts, feeling the wonderfully smooth skin, and gently squeezed the nipples, and that was enough to set her off again. Her hips began to move, pushing against my cock, and she arched her back, moaning with delight.

'Oh fuck yes, I can't stop... can't stop it,' and the rest of what she may have wanted to say was lost as she became increasingly frantic, pushing harder, pulling me into her with her heels and hands. 'Oh fuck me, fuck me,' she pleaded. I pinched her nipples very hard and that tipped her over the edge again, and she came very loudly. I thought she would never stop, but her excitement was contagious, and I shot my come into her wetness, letting her drain me. She smiled up at me as I slowly withdrew from her sublime cunt-hole. There was an audible, 'slurp,' and her pussy spewed out my come mixed with her copious juices. She was a wonderful sight to see, just lying there, legs apart dribbling and drooling, and looking well used.

'Oh my,' she said quietly. 'That stuff is dynamite. I've always been horny, but that took it to new levels, even for me. I've never been so desperate to be fucked and used.' She shuddered, and I just assumed that being naked she was feeling cold, so I turned to walk across the room for her clothes.

As I bent down to pick them up, I heard a groan and a loud gasp from Tansy, followed by, 'Fucking hell, here we go again,' and as I turned to see what she was talking about, she was rubbing her pussy, fingers delving in and out, hips moving up and down in that ancient instinctive motion of a woman in heat. 'Oh yes,' she gasped, and I could tell by the whimpering and moaning that she was coming again.

We spent the rest of the afternoon fingering, sucking, and fucking, and later, very much later, with both of us fucked into oblivion, I had managed to dampen down her fire long enough to get her to go home. She was happy, no doubt about that, but she did mention that her pussy hadn't felt so well used in her life before. Not that I'm a wonderful lover or anything, Just that it had been a very intense sexual session with her pussy being the centre of attraction for the last four or five hours. It was bound to feel a little 'raw' even with the abundance of lubricating juices that her pussy seemed to pour out in a never ending stream.

True to form, the next couple of days were spent catering to her voracious appetite for sex that my compound had exacerbated. She had told me that she was naturally horny to start with, and my little 'tonic' increased her natural sexual desires to where they were almost uncontrollable.

She had managed through the weekend by fucking me senseless, and masturbating at every opportunity, until the effects began to wear off. She thanked me for sharing my time and the experience with her, caring for her, and helping a 'lady in distress' as she put it. Tansy my sweetheart, it was my literally my pleasure, but bloody hard work at times when I was feeling exhausted, and completely 'drained.'

Of course there were 'follow-up fucks,' but without the further benefit of my libido increasing compound, and believe me, Tansy was quite horny and demanding enough without it. She was most definitely one woman who had absolutely no need for its life enhancing powers.

* * *