Test Subjects Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did. I looked down at her with her finger on her clit and her other hand squeezing her breasts in turn. She looked hot as hell and it showed on my face. She smiled when she saw it, and nodded. I kept looking her over, making my appreciation visible, and I felt a rise in my cock as it got a little hard again.

That sent her over the edge, finally, and she climaxed with a squeal and a shout and then kept on riding the wave of the orgasm until she could not possibly get more. I nodded to her and smiled, and she got up and then came and hugged me, coyly, to say thank you. After that, none of us spoke another word, and we simply went to bed.

Day 2

The next morning we found ourselves split into pairs after breakfast. Strumpet and I were paired up and taken by security drones to a small 'laboratory' room that was essentially a bedroom filled with all kinds of sextoys. There were several bulges on the walls and I took them to becameras or sensors. Around the room flitted a few drones, seemingly observing us.

"Slaves," came the in-ear announcement, "this is a baselining experiment. The following is not an order: please spend the next eight hours pleasuring each other in as many ways as you see fit."

"What do you mean it's not an order ... Master?" said Strumpet.

"No punishment will follow for disobedience," said the announcer - clearly the male alien who we knew as 'Master'.

"Then no," said Strumpet.

"Do you not desire the male?"

"No."

"We know from your bioscan you are lying."

"I refuse."

"Then please wait for eight hours to be released."

We waited an hour, sitting at opposite ends of the small room, and occasionally coming up with something to talk about for a few minutes before we both tailed off into silence. The elephant in the room was this: we could each tell that we did want the other one. However, we still felt like a teacher and a pupil, and neither of us particularly felt like making a sex-tape. So, we waited.

After an hour the atmosphere in the room started to change. I felt rushes of heat start to build in my skin, then inside my body. A powerful yearning for the redhead built inside me - a physical attraction that felt like gravity pulling me in her direction. I glanced over at her and saw that she felt it too.

I noticed then that the air currents in the room had changed - I could feel a gentle breeze from one of the vents that had not been there before. As the breeze continued, so did the feeling of urgently needing to be with Strumpet, to touch her and caress her and make her feel great pleasure. I could see in her eyes the same was happening to her.

"Resist," she said to me.

"OK," I replied.

"I shouldn't fuck you, you know. It's wrong."

"But you want to. So do I."

"I know! Resist!"

Five more minutes passed - I think. It felt like five minutes but time passed strangely in that room. Strumpet gave a strangled cry. I had to restrain myself by trying to cling to the floor, then by looking away, then when I could not look away by repeating a mantra in my head that I must not give in.

It was to my great surprise and relief that she broke first. She looked up at me, then stood, then strode over to the bed, sat down on it, and opened her toned legs to spread her smooth pussy. She shuddered as the last of her resistance and self-control rallied, then something visibly changed in her. She beckoned me. I crawled to her, trying to hold back but failing.

"Tongue. Now. Please. Sorry!" she said, the words slipping out despite her attempts to keep them back.

I dove in. A dam burst inside me and I poured my pent-up desire into my tongue, lapping up and down her clit while she panted and moaned. She was soaking wet already and she tasted so, so good to me. Years of fantasising about her came together in that moment, and I poured all my lust into the rapid motions of my tongue.

She pulled my head in towards her and pressed me down into her clit. I heard her pant, harder and louder, faster and faster. I answered with yet more speed and force, and she got her first orgasm of that insane day. She came and came, and I lapped up her climax with my tongue, while her hands kept pinning me to her.

A while later, she let me up, then she kissed me passionately. I kissed her back and we both climbed onto the bed, where I ended up beneath her. It was the position I had wanted her to take, and once she had guided me inside her, she leaned forward and pinned my wrists down. She started to rock back and forth on me, and told me to keep still.

"Oh your cock feels so good!" she said.

"Thank you! Oh! Your pussy is so tight!"

"They altered it! Oh!"

"Oh!"

She fucked me fast and hard, bouncing up and down on my cock and making me squeal and grunt. I tried to prolong the pleasure by sucking in deep breaths, but there was no use - I could no more resist a fast climax that first time than I could resist the drugs in the air. She twisted her hips a little and it sent me over the edge.

I groaned and shot cum inside her, and she laughed with delight and fucked me a little more to make my orgasm better. She knew exactly what she was doing, and she used little flicks of her hips to give me just a little more pleasure, each time I thought I'd reached the limit. Finally, I was spent and she collapsed down on top of me and kissed me again.

"I've lost control completely," she said.

"Me too."

"Nothing for it but to enjoy it then. What are you into?"

"I like to submit," I replied, and I was shocked about how easily I'd shared that secret. "You?" I asked.

"I like it vanilla, domme or sub. I've almost never been able to admit that before - just to one man, and he left. But that's ... distant now. It doesn't seem to matter. Have you ever been dommed?"

"My ex tried it out when I asked her but she wasn't into it. Then we split up. So, kind of."

"No, then. I'm going to domme you now. How can this slaveboy address me?" this she asked to the watchers somewhere outside the room.

"Miss Strumpet is acceptable," came the reply.

"OK, Dimple, you heard them."

"Yes, Miss Strumpet," I said, grinning.

She sprung up off the bed and went searching through the room for toys and aids to help us with the day's activities. I thought every now and then I saw her try to stop, but the surges of desire overwhelmed her mind again. The same happened for me - a few times I almost managed to suggest we cease, but the pleasure was too great and going backwards seemed absurd.

She tied me to the bed, then she sat on my chest and stroked my face with her fingernails. "OK, Dimple, you're my slave for the day and that means following orders. First I'm going to sit on your face so you can clean me up, then I'm staying there and having another orgasm."

"Yes, Miss Strumpet!"

She used me again and again that day, but I got plenty of orgasms too. After she queened me, I got to cum on her feet then lick it up, while she talked down to me and reminded me of my place beneath her. She found a high-tech strapon that let her experience what it felt like to penetrate someone, and she took my anal virginity while I lay on my back, my legs up in the air.

After that she spanked me for a long time, telling me what a naughty and depraved boy I was and making sure I thanked her for her discipline. I licked her arse while she masturbated, then I took the biggest buttplug she could fit in me and I masturbated for her. I knew she was my teacher - but also no longer my teacher - and it only turned me on more. Finally, we were together.

Later that evening, we were back in our quarters and the drugs had worn off, quite suddenly. We sat near each other on the sofa, not knowing what to say, but both understanding that we could never go back. I saw that she looked particularly upset, so I put an arm around her and then held her as she sorted through the day's emotions.

"Did I hurt you?" she asked.

"Only in ways I enjoyed," I answered honestly.

"I shouldn't have done any of that."

"Yes, you should. Those drugs would have driven us mad otherwise. And..."

"And...?"

"And we both wanted to."

"Yes. I know."

I drew a deep breath then took a gamble. "May I lick your pussy again now, when we're both in control?"

"What? I mean. Why?"

"So we know that what we did wasn't all that wrong."

"Oh god. We shouldn't."

"Is that a no?" I wasn't sure.

"No. I mean ... Oh god. Please - lick me!"

She clamped my head in place against her, and I had my face buried in her pussy when Showgirl and Cheeks came back in. We didn't stop and they didn't remark on what we were doing - in fact, when I had finished getting Strumpet off, I looked around and saw that Showgirl was blowing Cheeks for all she was worth. He returned the favour, while Strumpet got me to cum on her feet and lick it up again.

Later on we ate together and broached the subject of the day's events. "So, no one could resist?" I asked.

"No. It felt so natural," said Cheeks.

Showgirl squeezed his thigh and smiled. "Yes, it did. I found out I can domme and sub now. It was strange - I never did that before. Do you think they hypnotised us somehow?"

"I don't know," I said. "I only seemed to want to sub today, but that was always how I was."

"I can still imagine all kinds of sex I want," said Strumpet.

"I can too - and always could," said Cheeks.

"Huh. Does it seem strange to anyone that we're just admitting this stuff."

"Could be the gas?" said Cheeks.

"Could be," I said, unsure.

Day 3

The next day, Showgirl and I went through the same thing again, but this time together. We held out as long as we could, but there was no resisting the effects of that drug and what it did to our self-control and our libido. We introduced each other to our kinks and I found that I could actually dom quite well, if the other person wanted it.

Somewhere through the day, I realised that was what the drug did - it made you desperate to have sex, sure, but it made you truly desperate to give the other person exactly what they wanted, and to get exactly what you wanted. It all felt so natural while it was happening, but that was part of the effect. Near total disinhibition, mixed with a strong feeling of empathy and desire to please. The perfect sex-slave drug.

I tied Showgirl to the bed and fucked her hard. I gave it to her doggy-style, then missionary, then reverse cowboy while I slapped her arse. She squealed and giggled through all that, and she had several orgasms just from my cock alone. She took a long, hard spanking to finish it, then she sucked my cock on her knees, while she gazed up submissively at me.

I asked her to dance for me and she leaped into action. Our Master or Mistress picked up the scene and gave us some music, and Showgirl danced provocatively around the room, making lascivious moves and using all her assets to their fullest. I jerked myself off while I watched her, and finally when I was done, she got herself off while I watched.

We were given some food and energy drinks, and as soon as we were able we started again. This time, Showgirl took the lead and dommed me. The room came with a variety of clothes, and she picked out a black leather corset and black leather boots to wear, which reshaped themselves when she put them off, hugging and accentuating her figure.

She especially enjoyed fucking me with the strapon and insisted we do that twice. She took me doggy-style both times, and she came both times, all the while shouting out domme things to me. I was told a dozen times that I was clearly a cockslut and a bitch, and I agreed eagerly with her - under the influence of the drug. I guess.

She tried out queening me and found it to be to her liking, but she didn't get into having sex with her on top and we stopped that. I asked if she'd ever had her arse licked - no. It turned out to be the very greatest of pleasures for her, and I spent a long, long time kneeling on the floor with my tongue caressing her arsehole.

I was exhausted by that part of the experience, and I could feel the drug keeping me going when my tongue and my body wanted to quit. She was insatiable, and had several orgasms from her fingers while my tongue worked its way up and down, round and round, and side to side. She gasped and whimpered in the sweetest way, and that drove me on and on, always wanting to please her.

Finally, she stopped and had me wank onto her bottom. I desperately needed an orgasm by then and it took only a minute or two to get me there. I cried out as I came and spattered my cum all over her tight little bottom, and she giggled and wobbled her behind a little to show it off to me. That gave me another surge.

The end of the day came while she was teaching me to dance like she did. She had her fingers in her pussy while she called out moves for me to make, and I could see that she was close, but when our 'Master' told us to stop, we just stopped. No argument. No resistance. No talking back. It was so easy - we just did what he said.

Strumpet and Cheeks had had quite the day together. Both of them were striped with whip and cane marks, and both walked with obvious tenderness, perhaps from some particularly hard sex. To our amazement, over the course of the evening the marks on their bodies and the bruises in their muscles healed completely, seeming to disappear as we watched. We realised that our bodies had been changed in more ways than one - more endurance, rapid healing. What else?

That night, Showgirl insisted I sleep in the bed with her. When the lights went out, she turned her back to me, then wiggled her bottom against my body.

"Relax me, will you?" she whispered.

"How? You mean?"

"With your tongue. Down there. Please?"

"I mean, yeah, OK. Sure."

I scooched down the bed and she turned over to lay on her front. My tongue found her arsehole and I lapped it slowly, softly, with a motion that I imagined might soothe rather than excite. She gasped a little on the first contact, but then she stilled herself and I felt her body start to relax. Her weight pressed down into the bed and she started to breathe slower and slower. I lapped at her until I was quite sure she was asleep.

Day 4

The next morning, Cheeks and I were not surprised to find ourselves together in an identical testing room to the one we'd been in the day before. Bed, sextoys, costumes galore - that was basically everything that was there, except a toilet and a few drinks and snacks. We eyed each other up for a few minutes before the gas started.

"Have you had sex with a man before - done anything with a man before?" he asked.

"No. You?"

"Oh yes, several. Never any as young as you though, I had a lower limit about ten years younger than myself."

"OK."

"Do you find me attractive?" he asked.

"I do. And me?"

"Of course! Tall and slim - very appealing. Do you think you'll want to have regular sex, or dom or sub today? I see no reason not to talk about this now, if it'll happen anyway."

"I can't imagine dominating you," I replied honestly. He had presence and poise I could not match.

"Thank you for the honest answer. What about regular sex?"

"Sure, I can see that happening."

"And can you imagine subbing to me?"

"..."

"There's no need to be embarrassed. What will happen in this room, it seems, will happen."

"Yes. I can. More than that - I think I want to!"

"Good. Then let's wait for the gas - I think I'd feel better about it still if we waited."

"It's weird, but, now we've talked, I feel like the gas has already started."

"I know what you mean, but it hasn't. You can feel it in the air currents - it's not there yet."

"So we wait."

An hour later I knelt at the end of the bed and I had his hard cock in my mouth. I was sucking it for all I was worth. For his part, he held my hair in a firm grip and made sure that my lips could never slip past the end of his shaft. His control of me was natural, self-assured, and firm. He had not raised his voice or issued even the mildest of threats - he simply stated how I would act, and I did. I already knew I loved it.

"Take my cock deeper now," he said.

I did it. I expected to gag but found that there was no gag reflex that answered his shaft hitting the back of my throat. Encouraged, I tried it again. No gag. Again - nothing. The aliens had altered my body - the gag reflex must have gone too. I took Cheeks' cock right down as far as I could go, then I slid my lips back along his shaft as fluidly as I could manage.

"Use some tongue. Flick it around the head. Good!"

He coached me in the way he liked it. I knelt there on the floor at the foot of the bed, my legs open to display my cock (at his order) and fellated him with long, smooth motions of my neck, lips and tongue, while he grunted with satisfaction and held my hair. Occasionally, he would thrust his hips forward a little to fuck my face, and I would feel my throat fill with him.

"OK, nearly there. Faster now, and really use the tongue."

I sped up and started to flick my tongue around his head as fast as I could manage. He groaned and encouraged me on, and he started to help me find the pace by rocking my head back and forth with his hands. I was totally controlled by him, mesmerised by him, adoring of him. He understood quiet power.

His cock jerked in my mouth and I kept on sucking and using my tongue. His cum hit my tongue and coated my cheeks, and I kept on pleasuring him and tried my best to make his orgasm last as long as it could. He answered me with praise and encouragement, and I swallowed down his spurts of cum until there were absolutely none left.

"Exceptional first time. Exceptional. Truly. You're a gifted cocksucker. Don't be embarrassed - it's a compliment, making it a compliment takes away its power to be anything else. You were great. Want to cum now?"

"Yes!"

"OK. I want you to sub for the rest of the day - no changeovers of vanilla stuff. We have a master so you can't call me that. And we got shocked last time we used 'sir'. What else could we try?"

"My lord," I said, in an instant of inspiration.

"OK. That works. My slave. Come here on the bed and kiss me."

When we kissed he stroked up and down my body and whispered to me about how hot I was, how much he wanted me, and how good our time together would be if I submitted willingly to him. I nodded and mumbled agreement, my words lost in passion. I only wanted to please him and the gas in the room surged through me, rendering me helpless to do anything else. I knew - deep down - that serving him would please me too. It was a fact, there in that room.

"Wait here a second," he said.

He went to the sex-toys in their cabinet and found a pair of cuffs, then came back with them.

"The station AI informs me these will lock to my touch and only open on my command. Put your hands behind your back now, slave. Good boy. There, now you're locked. Now, kneel up and turn away from me. Good, good boy. Come back a bit, into my arms, there, good. That's the way. You're a cuffed slave and you're kneeling with your hard cock on show because that's how you look hottest right now.

"OK, slave. So here's the thing. The thing that only people with cocks and balls can really understand. You're here with me and for the rest of the day, I own this cock and balls. I control it. It answers to me, not to you. Can you feel me grip them? Yes. Yes. You are absolutely under my command now. And I command ... that you cum from the attention of my hands."

He held my balls with one hand and stroked my shaft with another. I arched my neck back and brushed my face against his, and he kissed my neck and cheek in answer. His hand sped along my shaft and he squeezed tight enough for me to feel it at the tip, where it was most sensitive. He knew exactly how to jerk a cock and all I had to do was lean back into him.