Test Subjects Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me, Dimple, what does it mean for me to control your cock and balls?"

"It means you control me, my Lord. It means you are my superior. It means I am extra motivated to follow your orders. It means when I look down at this device I think of you and I know that you are in charge. It means ... It means I really am absolutely a slave."

"Good boy, Dimple, that's right. Now, kneel with your cock-cage on display. Strumpet, over to you."

"Thanks, Cheeks. You probably noticed me fishing around in the new cabinet for something. Well, here it is. No, Dimple, it's not for you. I have here a larger version of the coil device, and it's going on you, Showgirl. I don't think a slavegirl your age can be trusted with unlimited access to her own pussy and clit, so this is going on you now. Oh, don't run! Implants: on!"

Showgirl shrieked and fell to the floor. She had made it only a few metres across the room and now she was disabled by the pain implants in her body. I watched her writhe, while Strumpet walked over to her. When the former teacher got there, she shoved the coil device into the dark-haired girl's smooth pussy and stepped away.

"Implants off. As you have discovered, Cheeks and I have limited access to your pain implants, and Cheeks has limited access to mine. That means disobedience can be nipped in the bud at a mere word from either of us. Showgirl, come back and kneel next to Dimple - look how well-behaved he is compared to you.

"Showgirl, I think you need another woman to control your cunt and clit, so I've decided that's how it is. Unlike Dimple you're unlikely to wear this permanently, but when we're in our quarters you'll have it on. It can uncoil and become a belt, which will flow down and lock you up whenever I order it to. On my slave days, Cheeks will control it instead. How does it feel?"

"I feel humiliated by it, Strumpet. I feel like a little girl."

"Well, maybe you are a bit. I'm not your teacher anymore but I will still guide and instruct you, and right now I'm guiding you that you'll become a better slave if you lose some control to another. That other is me. When you want access, you'll have to kneel before me and ask for it. Now, Showgirl, describe your pussy and clit like Dimple did."

"..."

"Do it now please, or I shall have to punish you."

"Strumpet... My pussy and clit are covered by a flexible band of metal that appears to stop access to them. The band links to a belt that runs around my waist then down between the cheeks of my bottom. It feels snug and secure, but not excessively tight. It moves with me and clings in place. It is very visible and obvious."

"Good enough. Now, slaves, remaining kneeling and on display while you watch Cheeks and I fuck."

They made loud, passionate love on one of the beds while we knelt and displayed our caged genitals. Showgirl and I looked at each from time to time, checking out our enslaved bodies and looking for comfort in the other's eyes. Cheeks and Strumpet fucked for quite some time, trying out different positions and making full use of their newly enhanced endurance. I knelt thinking of ways I could please them enough to get out of the chastity cage and join the fun.

When Cheeks and Strumpet had finished fucking, they returned their attention to us.

"I really need to see this horny boy as a puppy," said Strumpet.

"I think they should learn how to play together that way, what do you think?" said Cheeks.

"Capital idea. The new things that we've been provided with might contain some helpful items. Let's have a look."

In short order, there were two suits of a shiny, flexible material waiting for us on the floor, along with long leashes, food and water bowls and tails. There were a couple of smaller items that I didn't recognise, too. Strumpet got down on the floor with me and started to fit me into the suit.

"OK, Dimple, this smart pet-suit will really help you feel the part. Just crawl forward and put your arms and legs out, then lean down. You see, the material flows around you and clings to your skin. Oh, look at it go - you can't even see the seam across your back. Now, if I move my hands like this, it'll widen the gap for your bottom, and make your buttcheeks really stand out nicely. There's a gap for your cock too, so that's always on display.

"All right, next we have a nice long leash, unbreakable, and it even links to your shock implants so that it can shock you if you pull too hard or try to break away. Good, that's better. I saw that flicker in your eyes when I leashed you - you needed that. Of course, you can't talk like a human to tell me. This next little device applies to your throat - it'll detect any attempt to form proper words and give your vocal cords a little shock. And finally, a flexible buttplug tail that goes hollow once inserted. There. Good, you're ready. Move around with me and get a feel for it."

The suit was deliciously constraining and quite arousing to wear. Newly liberated parts of my mind sang with pleasure when it closed around me, and when its material flowed around my hands and made them into paws, I barked an involuntary acknowledgement. My new petsuit let me scamper around but prevented me from standing - it had the ability to constrain my movements somehow. A thick pad formed inside it to protect my knees. It was very clever tech.

"Look, the suits can do patterns," said Cheeks.

He had set Showgirl's pet suit to have a white background with lots of pink hearts in a pattern. She knelt up at his command to show it off, and I saw that he had made the suit part for her breasts, to leave them dangling free. Her pussy was on show through another gap, and I could see her chastity belt was hidden beneath the suit. Mine too was still attached.

"What shall we have for Dimple?" said Strumpet.

"Anything you can imagine and tell the AI to create," said Cheeks.

"Actually, let's have them match. Oh, yes, that's so cute! Matching lovehearts for our two cute pet-slaves! All right, puppies, it's play time!"

We bounded, fetched, begged, wrestled and chased for them. Strumpet had me jump and roll for her, then play dead, then roll some more. She giggled and told me that rolling over made my caged cock look especially vulnerable, and so she had me keep on doing it, over and over again.

When she finally tired of that, she was obviously quite turned on, and she had me lick her on the floor, on her back with her legs up in the air. I dove in and did my best to give her all the pleasure that her power over me demanded, and she panted and moaned for several intense minutes until a climax erupted from her and coated my face.

We played a while longer, then ate. Showgirl and I were fed on the floor and we were given some broken-up energy bars in the metal bowls, and some energy drink that our controllers gave us straight from the bottles. That led to the pair of us needing to use the toilet, and we both whined and made motions to that effect.

"Well we said we'd all give each other privacy when we went..." said Strumpet, "but..."

"Yes... It's not the right kind of training for them, is it? They need to get over it. What you don't realise, pets, is that the station AI has been transmitting hints and instructions to us while you've been playing. Do you see that panel in the floor next to the proper toilet? Well, it retracts - it's a floor-based pet toilet. Your buttplugs are made of smart material too - they'll flex around you - and the room even has a bidet and cleaning drone to help out. Smart, huh. OK, time to go - Dimple first. You have sixty seconds to comply."

I moved over to the slit that had opened in the floor and everyone came with me. Strumpet actually stood holding my leash, connecting me to her and making it clear that it was she that was controlling even this moment. I lined up over the slit and tried to go, to get it over with, to answer the call in my mind that it would please them, so I should. Nothing came out.

"Trouble, puppy?" said Strumpet.

I whined.

"You've been so happy as a pet all day so far - what's stopping you now? Embarrassed? Don't be. All of us accept you for who and what you are, for what you need to become. If it helps, right now I don't hold you to human standards. You're, I don't know, a hybrid, a human pet. Not a human man. Do your business so we can have more fun."

That got me over the line but I still cringed while it happened, and when the cleaning drone did its work, it was quite startling. Showgirl went next and needed even more encouragement than me - and a few threats - but she got there in the end. We crawled back into the middle of the room and our controllers discussed what to do with us.

"Do you think they've earned having those chastity devices off?" said Cheeks.

"I do. What about you?"

"Why not - they've been as good as they were able. Chastity devices: recede."

"Dimple, Showgirl is a bitch in heat. Take her immediately."

I grew erect the moment the chastity device receded, and I turned to the horny little petgirl just as she turned away from me and presented me her rump. Her pussy glistened and I felt like I could almost taste it. I crawled over to her and got in position behind her, moving my body over hers while she lowered herself.

It took a few tries for me to line up and mount her, but when I did she yipped and panted and then gasped with pleasure. We went at it hard and fast, right there on the floor, while our controllers watched. We were loud, they were silent. I felt the urge to please Showgirl with my cock, but stronger than that by far was the need to please those who controlled me.

After I came, I was ordered to eat out Showgirl. She rolled over onto her back and put her paws in the air, and I leaned down and licked her pussy, which tasted of my cum. She writhed, yelping and yapping, and I felt that urge to please once more, even stronger than ever before. It was true, then, that the drugs we'd been exposed to had permanently changed our minds. The more I see my actions would give another pleasure, the harder my mind drove me to make it happen.

Once Showgirl came, they let her out of the petsuit and had her stand up and serve on two legs again. She was directed to the new cabinets that had been delivered to us, to pull out outfits that she would look especially cute in. Several were lined up in a row on the table in our quarter's living area, and Cheeks and Strumpet had her try them on, then evaluated each.

"Long boots, leather skirt and corset first, Showgirl," said Cheeks. When she had put it on, he looked her over, "You look like you really mean business, Showgirl. A real little bondage slut just waiting to be tied up and spanked. What do you think, Strumpet?"

"Showgirl looks great in this, and the corset especially gives her some extra curves that really make her body come alive in a new way. Honestly, though, for today I was thinking of something a bit different. Let's see her in something else," said Strumpet.

Showgirl stripped back off in front of our former teachers like it was the most normal thing in the world to do. I could tell that she too had caught the spell that made her want to please, please, please those two older slaves who now ruled over us. She was out of the leather outfit quick as a flash, and then into red heels, and a red minidress made of a see-through material that floated around her as she moved.

"Holy shit that's cute," said Cheeks, "I think that red really brings out her playful side, don't you? I love the way the little dress bounces around and never stays still, it really draws the eye."

"Do you think it makes her look a little cheap?"

"Cheaper than a literal sex-slave?"

"You know what I mean. I think of our little Showgirl as a higher class of nymph."

"This costume's just for me then. Take it off, Showgirl. Strumpet, what should she try next? Why don't you build her the perfect outfit?"

"All right, challenge accepted. Did you know the clothes can all change colour whenever we tell them to? OK, we'll start with a lacy bustier - here, this is perfect, put this on. I want it pure white. Good. Now, the perfect accompaniment to this is some lacy, translucent white knickers with a nice rear that shows off just a little of her bottom beneath the panty-line. See? Let's add to that a suspender belt, and some nice white stockings to go with it. To finish, a shiny white pair of three-inch heels. Doesn't she look like a classy little sex-slave now?"

"I'm sold," said Cheeks, "Puppy - express an opinion."

I forgot myself and the collar shocked me when I tried to form human words. Instead I put my paws up and waggled them excitedly, yapped, and showed them my semi-hard cock as a way of giving my vote. Showgirl looked divine - smart and sharp, but astonishingly sexy with it.

"Cheeks," said Strumpet, "I know I'm your co-domme today, but ... would you dress me please? I think I could please you more in a little outfit."

"Naturally I will, my dear girl," said Cheeks, "naturally. Today you will wear those long boots, but in a red that matches your hair. We'll programme the fabric to follow your shapely thighs right up to just below your lovely round bottom. Add to that a red corset, satin, and cinched nice and tight to really make the most of your bust and hips. There, you're a fine figure of a woman.

"Now, for me. I choose for myself these leather trousers and matching boots. I, and I alone, am allowed to cover up my cock with something that isn't even translucent, because I am head-slave in this cluster. Station AI in my earpiece informs me that I may only dress this way four hours a day, but it is enough. Capital."

"What about Dimple, Cheeks?"

"He already has the petsuit."

"Do you think we should try him out as a maid now?" said Strumpet.

"I feel it would please him most to truly learn his place as most junior slave by continuing to serve as a pet for the rest of the day, and the night. Your thoughts, Stumpet?"

"There's something in that, Cheeks. Oh, and one other thing, I've always thought it would be so advantageous to be able to do this to boys his age. Dimple, cock cage: engage and lock. Ha!"

Just like that the tendrils of the high-tech cock cage snaked around my shaft and gripped it firmly, then pushed it down and thrust my whole package forward a little. I felt the force of her words and knew she had just cemented her mental control over me. My whole life was potentially under her command, but knowing she could at least partially control my cock and balls got under my skin and reminded me how much I wanted to please her.

"Good," said Strumpet, "Now, Showgirl, the station drones have already set up the pole in that corner of the room. So, dance for us."

"Yes, Strumpet."

"AI: music."

Showgirl strode over to the pole and then turned back to face us, ready to start. She waited while Strumpet and Cheeks moved two chairs from the sitting area and placed them down in prime position to watch the show. The music kicked in and Showgirl tapped her feet to it, then nodded her head, then started to move her hips with the rhythm. I knelt, Cheeks holding my leash, with my legs open and paws up.

Showgirl walked around the pole, slowly, swaying her hips to the beat and starting to get a feel for the performance. Her white lace outfit shone in the light, and she smiled salaciously when she saw the looks on our faces. We were rapt. She had grace, poise and sex-appeal, all in one package, and she really knew how to move.

I knelt and watched her come alive. She gripped the pole and swung around it, her thighs and hands grasping the smooth metal somehow, while she twirled around and around. The movement made her breasts and bottom rotate in and out of view. Even though I'd already seen both plenty of times, she made them alluring again, new again.

I watched as she pivoted, as she writhed, as she worked her way up and down the pole, then round and round it. She was especially good at low drops, her bottom coming down, down, down, swinging side to side. She shimmied back up the pole, then came down again. Over and over she performed, seeming to think nothing of the fact she was putting on a show for two people who should never have had this kind of interest in her. And, indeed, for a pet.

She clearly thought nothing of that by then. Her mind had been successfully re-shaped, and she simply enjoyed the sexual display and the frisson that went with it. The air in the room felt electric, filled with music and the erotic charge that emanated from Showgirl's lithe form. She had grace I could never possibly aspire to, and she used it.

When the dance was over, more pleasure followed. They let Showgirl strapon fuck me as a reward, and to demonstrate how well she could dominate me, then they made her the cente of a pleasurable threesome on the bed. I knelt on the floor, my cock still caged, and watched as the two senior slaves pleasured and fucked whimpering Showgirl until she came half a dozen times.

After that, we ate together - they at the table and I from a bowl on the floor - then I was handed over to Showgirl to play with. She developed a game where I had to beg most convincingly to be allowed to lick her arse. After a minute's lapping, she had me move off and start to beg all over again. Each time, I begged to give her what she craved, then I gave it to her. Each time, I felt the surge of joy at knowing I had made her happy.

I started to see them as different from myself. Not just superior, but qualitatively different. They had to keep making complex human judgements and come up with activities. I simply had to be, to exist, to enjoy myself and their attention. Oh, how I enjoyed their attention. I forgot that I wore a petsuit dotted with lovehearts, a leash and a collar. Those things just became part of me, like a new skin.

I was their pet, they were my controllers. That was the natural order and it felt fine. Showgirl played with me until it was time for bed, and we were all showing our tiredness. I reflected that we had all played our roles so easily, in such an instinctive way, even in the absence of any mind-altering drug. Whatever had been done to us, had been done.

"Come here, Dimple," said Cheeks.

He stood next to the large cage that the drones had built against one wall of our quarters, clearly for pets like me to sleep in. I padded over to him, while between my legs I felt my caged cock swinging and twitching. I was full of pent-up lust, and didn't want to be sent to bed without a chance to rid myself of the urges that surged through my body. My controller had told me to trust him. I hoped I could.

"Good puppy, Dimple. I see in you the flowering of certain tendencies I had noticed in the past - a preference to be led, a willingness to go with the flow, and a lack of drive that I now realise was simply a manifestation of needing someone else's drive to get behind. I adore you as my pet, and to show that adoration, I will now get you off with my hands. Kneel up, puppy!"

I knelt facing Strumpet and Showgirl, who lay in bed together. Cheeks knelt down behind me and reached around me just as he commanded my cock-cage to retract. His hand slipped around my shaft and he started to stroke me, gently at first, then building a faster rhythm. I felt his fingers grasp me and I knew that I belonged there with him, belonged to him, wanted his control.

"Such a good pet, Dimple. So obedient! So sprightly! So eager to show everyone that caged cock of yours and loll out your puppy tongue. I know you need this, boy. I see that you were worried you'd go to bed without a reward, and I would never do that to a pet who behaved so well as you.

"Trust me to control you in the way that will please you most, puppy. Trust me. Let go. Let go your self-control now, let go your mind. Drift with me, follow where I take you. Accept the pleasure I give you. Be free of your old life. Accept this gift. Good boy..."