Test Subjects Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pleasured me with his hand while I peered at the girls' faces. They had nothing but joy and admiration on their faces - no hint of humiliation, condescension or bad feeling. They were simply looking at a fellow slave, serving in the best way he could. I was no more nor less a slave than they, than Cheeks even. I just served ... differently.

I started to bark and yap, and Cheeks sped up his ministrations on my shaft. I felt a wave of joy rush all around my body, and I felt Cheeks' hands on my shaft and on my balls, and I barked louder and louder just to let the feelings out. I came suddenly, with great force, and my cum shot out across the room and landed all over.

Cheeks got me off as long as I could keep cumming for, then he slowed down his strokes and finally stopped. He let me out of the petsuit, then he showered with me and washed me down. I still wore the mitts, and he locked me into the cage for the night with them on, before he retired to bed alone, a king in his small kingdom. The cage floor was well-cushioned: I curled up and was soon asleep.

***********