All Comments on 'Tethered'

by WednesdaysCoffin

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

That’s pretty much all that’s needed...wow!

I definitely don’t have that much tolerance for pain but this is a fantasy.

I absolutely LOVE that you’ve taken the time to confirm the safety protocols and aftercare. I’ve read other people’s stories where they haven’t taken those steps and quite often the stories come across as either non con or just unnecessarily brutal.

Tess (UK)

WednesdaysCoffinWednesdaysCoffinalmost 4 years agoAuthor
@Everyone

Thank you so much!

Tess, yes, I know the stories that you mean. Honestly, for me, personally, that roughness that borders on Non-Con can be a real turn-on in a story, but for my own purposes I took the proper route. I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
pain and pleasure...

this was amazing! the fact that they were so rough yet caring made it so much hotter.

i love the blurring between pain and pleasure, and their praise of her.

off to read some more of your work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWednesdaysCoffin@WednesdaysCoffin
Lover of words, loather of most other things . . . but a nice gal. I write for a living but this is where I get to explore my darkest, most sinister fantasies. If you wish to reach me directly, you can email me at WednesdaysCoffin@gmail.com. May 2022: I apologize for being a...

SIMILAR Stories