Texan Femdom Meets Bisexual BBC

Story Info
Somali guy and Jamaican guy fuck Texan BBW.
1.6k words
2.08
3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

"Why are so many Black men obsessed with fucking chubby White women in their asses?" Mistress Rose wondered, shaking her head. The five-foot-ten, busty and chubby, big-bottomed, pale-skinned and red-haired young Texan woman prepared herself for the evening at hand. Donning a red tank top, Black leather miniskirt and Black leather boots, Mistress Rose looked sexy as Hell. BBW Hotness at its finest. Plenty of chubby women are quite fit, and Mistress Rose looked damn good at two hundred and forty pounds. This lovely lady loves every inch of her body. That's what confidence and sexiness are all about...

Mistress Rose has become a staple of the Ottawa BDSM world after moving to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, from her hometown of Amarillo, Texas. Six years after moving to Canada from the Lone Star State, Mistress Rose is finally starting to feel like home. The Capital region of Canada isn't so bad once one gets to know the locals. Mistress Rose is nothing if not adaptable. The good folks of the Avaya Corporation welcomed the Texan gal with her Texas Tech engineering degree and offered her an executive position. Mistress Rose earns a good living but her personal life does need some work. The lady enjoys herself with women and men of various backgrounds but doesn't believe in getting attached...

The doorbell rang and Mistress Rose went to open the door. Outside of the townhouse, located in the Kanata region of Ontario, a fierce winter storm raged. There were two cars parked in the snowy driveway, a shiny red Hyundai Sonata and a bright blue Mercedes. Mistress Rose smiled as she greeted her guests. Lionel Stewart and Ismail Khalid were on the premises. The two of them wore stylish business suits, and Mistress Rose welcomed them inside. In from the cold, so to speak. Mistress Rose led her guests to the living room, and asked them to make themselves comfortable.

"Lovely place you got here," said Lionel, and the six-foot-tall, dark-skinned and athletic Jamaican Canadian businessman smiled appreciatively at Mistress Rose after looking at the place. Mistress Rose smiled and nodded at Lionel, pleased that he complimented her home. The two-story townhouse, located in the Katimavik area of Kanata, Ontario, had been built less than five years ago. Not too long ago, this part of Kanata was home to deer, wolves and bears, and now, it was part of an upscale, fast-growing business community. Such places don't come cheap, but Mistress Rose is a lady of means...

"Long drive from Orleans but totally worth it," said Ismail, and the six-foot-three, lean and bald-headed Somali Muslim gentleman licked his lips and winked at Mistress Rose. The Texan gal grinned, for she found Somali men utterly fascinating. They were so different from the Black men of Texas. African immigrants fascinate Mistress Rose with their unique accents, their languages and cultures. Mistress Rose was pleasantly surprised to meet Ismail and Lionel at a meet and greet for BDSM enthusiasts in the Ottawa area. A lot of the other attendees, middle-aged White men and White women, stared openly as Lionel and Ismail walked in. Mistress Rose found the two handsome Black gentlemen fascinating, and decided to get to know them a little better. No shame in the Texan BBW Dominatrix's game...

"I'm glad you could make it," Mistress Rose said, and she looked at Lionel and Ismail and grinned. They had come a long way from their first meeting at a munch for Ottawa BDSM afficionados. In such a boring, dull and lily-White crowd, two handsome and well-dressed Black men in their late twenties or early thirties stood out like sore thumbs. Mistress Rose quit hanging out with the others, for she'd found what she was looking for. The Texan gal loves Black men and doesn't apologize for it. The haters can hate all they want. Nobody can stop Mistress Rose from doing her thing...

"How's life and work?" Ismail asked, and Mistress Rose smiled at the fine, well-dressed Somali Muslim brother. She knew that Ismail was born in the Puntland region of Somalia and moved to the City of Ottawa, Canada, with his family almost two decades ago. After attending Carleton University and earning his civil engineering degree, Ismail began working for the Department of Public Works in the town of Gatineau, Quebec. The Somali Muslim stud makes good money and his good looks attract a lot of women but he refuses to marry. Ismail is forthrightly bisexual and that's something most Somali Muslim women cannot understand because they're from a very homophobic and intolerant culture...

"I'm now a project coordinator with the Avaya Corporation," Mistress Rose said and both Ismail and Lionel looked at her with true admiration. The Canadian business world isn't exactly welcoming to those born outside of Canada. Lionel came to the City of Toronto, Ontario, with his Jamaican immigrant family a long time ago, but not a day goes by that he isn't reminded that he will never be Canadian enough for some people. Lionel earned a business degree from Ryerson University and then moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, to work for the KPMG Corporation. Life isn't easy for Black men in Canada but the smart ones push forward no matter what...

"I am proud of you, Rose," Lionel said, raising his glass, and Mistress Rose beamed at him. Without further ado, Mistress Rose got up and showed her guests what she was made of. The curvy, busty and big-bottomed Texan redhead stripped down, showing off her curves. Lionel and Ismail exchanged appreciative grins as they gazed upon Mistress Rose sexy body. Black men the world over love big-booty White girls and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Mistress Rose decided to show Lionel and Ismail her appreciation for traveling such a long way to come see her...

"Hmm, go for it," Mistress Rose said, and she sat on the couch, stark naked, and spread her thick pale thighs invitingly. Ismail grinned and got on all fours, then approached Mistress Rose. Mistress Rose held her breath as Ismail sniffed her crotch, and then buried his face between her legs. Ismail began eating Mistress Rose sweet pussy. White pussy tastes magically delicious and even bisexual Black men like Ismail here cannot resist it. Lionel watched as Ismail ate Mistress Rose's pussy and stroked his long and thick Jamaican cock. Let the good times roll...

"I want some of that," Lionel said, and he happily joined the action. Mistress Rose smiled as Lionel drew near, his stiff dick at the ready. Mistress Rose grabbed Ismail's cock and stroked him before taking him into her mouth. Meanwhile, Ismail ate Mistress Rose's pussy like a champ. With a big Jamaican cock in her mouth and a Somali tongue in her pussy, the plump White chick was on cloud nine. Mistress Rose felt a pleasant shudder as Ismail fingered her pussy and teased her clit with his tongue. The bisexual Somali stud was really good at eating pussy, and Mistress Rose likes that in a man...

"Fill my holes," Mistress Rose said, a little while later, and both Ismail and Lionel were thrilled to oblige her. They grabbed condoms and lubricant, then did their thing. Lionel lay flat on the carpeted floor, and Mistress Rose straddled him. Lionel sucked on Mistress Rose tits and thrust his big cock into her pussy. Meanwhile, Ismail came up behind Mistress Rose and caressed the White chick's thick round ass. Taking some oil, Ismail lubricated both his dick and Mistress Rose's butt hole, then got to work. Grasping Mistress Rose's ass cheeks, Ismail pushed his cock into her butt hole. The bisexual Somali Muslim stud fucks both female butt holes and male butt holes and doesn't discriminate. Time for Mistress Rose backdoor to experience the awesome power of Somali cock...

"Hmm, so tight," Ismail groaned as he worked his dick into Mistress Rose's butt hole. With a big Somali dick in her asshole and a big Jamaican dick in her pussy, Mistress Rose was on cloud nine and screamed passionately as she got fucked. Ismail and Lionel double teamed their favorite big-booty redhead, slamming their hard dicks into her holes with poise and aplomb. Lots of White ladies enjoy taking Black dick in every hole and Mistress Rose, formerly of Amarillo, Texas, is most definitely one of them. Ismail and Lionel rammed their dicks into Mistress Rose's holes until the sexy redhead tapped out. As Mistress Rose paused to catch her breath, Lionel and Ismail turned to each other for a manly good time...

"I've missed you old friend," Ismail said to Lionel, and he pulled the Jamaican stud close and kissed him. Lionel kissed Ismail back and then the two handsome, masculine Black men began stroking each other's cocks. Mistress Rose watched, fascinated as they did their thing. Lionel put Ismail on all fours, spread his ass cheeks wide open, lubricated him and then got down to business. Ismail groaned as Lionel gripped his hips and pushed his big cock into his butt hole. Ismail moaned passionately as Lionel rammed his cock up his ass. Some bisexual Somali men enjoy having bisexual Jamaican dicks in their butt holes and there is nothing wrong with that. Bisexual Black masculinity is a beautiful thing...

"Hmm, that was hot," Mistress Rose said to Ismail and Lionel as she led them to the shower after some wild fun. The two tall and handsome, manly bisexual Black men and their favorite Texan redhead BBW headed to the bathroom and got cleaned up. A lot of Black women collect effeminate gay Black male friends like baseball cards but rage against bisexual Black men. For this and many other reasons, bisexual Black men are opening up to women of other races, like Mistress Rose here. Interracial bisexual action is here to stay, haters be damned. Let the good times roll...every which way.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers