Sikh Indian Bisexuality Ch. 08

Story Info
Somali therapist bangs Sikh Indian couple.
2k words
2.88
3.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Meet Simran Sidhu, a six-foot-tall, curvy and sexy, deliciously thick and big-bottomed, brown-skinned and Black-haired Sikh Indian woman living in the City of Toronto, Ontario. Educated at Ryerson University, Simran is a fast-rising Manager with the Product Development Division of Excelsior Enterprises, a British conglomerate making headway in the North American Market from their new branches in the City of Toronto, Ontario, and the City of Miami, Florida. For the highly ambitious and career-minded gal, life is going great...

Simran Sidhu was born in the City of Hoshiapur, India, on November 7, 1996, and moved to the province of Ontario, Canada, with her parents in 2004. The young woman considers herself as Canadian as anyone and speaks English and French without an accent. Of course, Simran is fluent in Punjabi, the language which her conservative Sikh family spoke at home. After graduating from Ryerson University in the summer of 2021, Simran set out to make her mark on the world. TBM or Toronto Business Magazine recently profiled Simran for her accomplishments in the tech and business sectors...

In a magazine which profiles Black women, Chinese women, Latin American women and others, Simran Sidhu was proud to be one of a few Indian-Canadian women making a difference. The Toronto Business Magazine didn't just reach out to Simran to score diversity points. Simran was helping Excelsior Enterprises outpace their competitors on the global stage by proving to them that brown women and technology do indeed mix. Nothing wrong with being a smart, beautiful and ambitious woman who defies stereotypes...

At home, though, things are a bit dicey between Simran and her husband Sandeep Sidhu. Recently, Simran found a stash of porn magazines featuring men having sex with men, and after denying it for a long time, Sandeep admitted that the mags were indeed his. Simran was stunned to discover that her husband Sandeep is bisexual. The couple has started attending counseling sessions and are trying to mend things. Divorce is something Simran and Sandeep hope to avoid, as it's still taboo in the Sikh Indian communities...

"Sandeep, I am giving you one chance, if you screw it up, I will divorce you," Simran told her husband, after a long talk during which they discussed her feelings about his latent bisexuality. Sandeep took a deep breath and nodded at Simran. For most of his thirty years, Sandeep had known that he was sexually attracted to both women and men. Of course, since bisexuality is not considered okay among Sikh Indians, Sandeep kept it to himself, and prayed that it would go away. Life had other plans for the bisexual Sikh Indian gentleman...

"I want to make it work," Sandeep reassured Simran, while discussing the future of their marriage. After this event, the Sikh Indian couple looked into marriage counseling. That's how they met Dr. Omar Suleiman, a big and tall Black man of Somali descent. Educated at the University of Calgary, Dr. Omar Suleiman is renowned therapist and the author of various books on both religion and sexuality. The couple started meeting with the good doctor twice a week, and the sessions proved to be life-changing for them both...

"Folks, I want you to know that you're not alone, plenty of bisexual men have wives and families and successful careers, it's all about honesty and a balancing act," Dr. Omar Suleiman told his new patients during their inaugural session. Sandeep and Simran looked at the doctor, an impeccably suited, dark-skinned and handsome gentleman who looked like he meant business. Dr. Omar Suleiman's Ph.D. in Psychiatry from the University of Calgary hung proudly on the office wall...

"Thank you, doctor, I never cheated on my wife with other men, I repressed my urges and used the magazines to take the edge off," Sandeep said candidly, and Dr. Omar Suleiman nodded sagely. Simran looked at her husband Sandeep as he spoke about the loneliness he felt as a bisexual man in the deeply repressed and conservative world of the Sikh Indian community. There had been times when Sandeep considered ending his life, but his faith prevented him from doing so. Honor and integrity matter to the viewpoint of a traditional Sikh Indian gentleman...

"Doc, I love Sandeep, but I don't want to end up looking like a fool, some men who swing both ways do leave their wives for other men," Simran said firmly. Sandeep winced and shifted uncomfortably in his seat while Dr. Omar Suleiman, seated behind his stylish oak desk, jotted down a few notes and then nodded. The doctor took a deep breath and looked at Simran and Sandeep Sidhu for a long moment before addressing them. Certain matters require careful handling and a bit of unorthodoxy can be a good thing in the long run...

"Simran, I understand your fear, my wife Theresa had the same worries twenty years ago when I told her about my being bi, but we're still together, and happy," Dr. Omar Suleiman said firmly. The doctor smiled at his astonished patients. Sandeep blinked in surprise and Simran blushed, for she wasn't expecting such a revelation from the doctor. Dr. Omar Suleiman then pointed to a portrait of himself and his wife Theresa, a tall blonde-haired White woman, and their two daughters, Amira and Daria. Smiling, Dr. Omar Suleiman looked at his patients, awaiting their responses...

"No disrespect, doc, but that sounds like a tall order," Simran said, and the young Indian Canadian woman looked at the good doctor, then at her husband Sandeep. Both men looked at her, and waited. When Simran thinks of queer males, she thinks of the effeminate gay men she often saw in bars and clubs which she frequented while doing her undergrad at Ryerson University. Sandeep was nothing like those guys. He looked, acted and sounded like a normal, masculine guy. Why couldn't Sandeep be a straight man instead of a weirdo?

"Thank you for your honesty, doctor, your wife Theresa sounds like an amazing lady," Sandeep said with a faint smile. Dr. Omar Suleiman nodded, and returned Sandeep's smile. The Somali-Canadian therapist felt a lot of sympathy for the bisexual young Sikh Indian man whose wife was having such a hard time accepting his bisexuality. The world praises bisexual women but thinks bisexual men either don't exist or are just gay men in denial. Bisexual men get erections over women and have romantic feelings for women. That's what differentiates them from gay men, who only get hard-ons over men...

"You're welcome, folks, I just wanted to show you that I know where you're coming from, and that my therapy can work," Dr. Omar Suleiman said, addressing both Sandeep and Simran. The young Indian couple looked at the doctor and nodded. Just like that, they decided to give couples therapy an honest shot. It proved to be one of the best decisions that they've ever made. Dr. Omar Suleiman's brand of therapy is unique, and unusual, but does produce astonishing results...

After a few more sessions, Dr. Omar Suleiman talked to his patients Simran and her husband Sandeep Sidhu about trying a radical new form of therapy. Embracing repressed urges and fantasies rather than denying or repressing them could help a person become better. After due consideration, Simran and Sandeep decided to give Dr. Omar Suleiman's idea a try. What followed was a life-changing experience for all parties involved...

"Doctor, do you really think that if my husband and I suck dick together it will help us grow stronger together as husband and wife?" Simran asked, while kneeling before Dr. Omar Suleiman. Nodding, the good doctor unzipped his pants, freeing his long and thick ebony cock. Time for the curvy Indian woman and her repressed bisexual Indian husband to discover the awe and mystery of big Black dick. Sandeep looked at the doctor, then at his wife Simran. The couple kissed, and then began sucking their doctor's dick...

"The couple that sucks dick together stays together, that's the portrait of a healthy bisexual marriage," Dr. Omar Suleiman said, grinning as Simran sucked his dick while her husband Sandeep sucked on his balls. The bisexual Somali Canadian Muslim gentleman was on cloud nine as a hot, curvy Indian woman and her husband joined forces to suck his big Black dick. Most bisexual brothers can only dream of such action. This couple-friendly therapist has been at it for a long time and knows how to make the magic happen...

"Hmm, dear husband, I think I suck dick better than you," Simran said, openly challenging Sandeep as she deep-throated Dr. Omar Suleiman's dick. Sandeep grinned, and the bisexual Sikh Indian stud accepted his sultry wife's challenge. Tugging on the doctor's dick, the couple shared his fuck stick, and their eager tongues soon had him hard as a rock. Dr. Omar Suleiman groaned as he came, blowing his load all over Simran and Sandeep's faces. As the happy couple licked his cum off of each other's faces, the good doctor smiled. Let the good times roll...

"Oh yes, fuck me," Sandeep Sidhu said, groaning as Dr. Omar Suleiman worked his thick Somali dick into his ass. Hmm, the good doctor's huge dick filled Sandeep's backdoor, making the Sikh gentleman feel wonderfully filled up. While Sandeep got ass fucked, his wife Simran knelt before him and happily sucked his dick. Simran looked smoking hot with her curvy body, big tits, wide hips and big round ass. Hmm, the good doctor wouldn't mind fucking Simran after he finished banging her husband Sandeep. Female or male, sexy Indian butts were made to be fucked by strong, masculine Black men...

"This is so hot, disturbing but hot," Simran paused to say, and she winked at Dr. Omar Suleiman, whose big dark dick filled her husband Sandeep's ass. A lot of women with bisexual husbands and bisexual boyfriends tend to feel weird watching them get fucked by another man. Dr. Omar Suleiman counteracts that by making the wife or girlfriend part of the fun, so that she's too busy participating in the activities to feel weird or jealous or whatever. Women worry that gay men might steal their bisexual boyfriends or bisexual husbands, and rightly so. Add another bisexual man to the mix and he's there to entertain both the husband and the wife, rather than steal anyone from anyone...

"Your turn," Dr. Omar Suleiman said to Simran, after fucking the hell out of her husband Sandeep. Grinning, Simran got on all fours and spread her thick ass cheeks wide open. Sandeep joined the fun, and began licking his wife Simran's sweet pussy while guiding the good doctor's dick toward her backdoor. Taking the same lotion he used on his own ass earlier, Sandeep lubricated Simran's asshole and got her ready for the good doctor's dick.

"Hmm, oh fuck," Simran said, and the tall and curvy, big-bottomed Sikh Indian woman groaned as Dr. Omar Suleiman's dick popped into her butt hole. Dr. Omar Suleiman allowed himself a smile, for Simran's butt hole was warmer and tighter than that of her husband. Sandeep smiled at the good doctor and continued to lick his wife Simran's sweet pussy as Dr. Omar Suleiman gripped Simran's wide hips and pushed his dick into the depths of her butt hole. The good doctor likes to shove his dick inside female butt holes and male butt holes, and doesn't discriminate based on race, religion or gender. Black dick is the gift that keeps on giving, and it wasn't long before Dr. Omar Suleiman had Simran squealing in sheer pleasure and deliciously hot pain...

"Thank you for coming, folks, I shall see you at our next session," Dr. Omar Suleiman told Simran and Sandeep Sidhu, after they emerged from the showers. The couple got dressed, and they were all smiles as they thanked the good doctor for a wonderful session. Simran and Sandeep kissed passionately on their way to the car, parked in the back of Dr. Omar Suleiman's office building. Another marriage saved, Dr. Omar Suleiman mused as he watched Simran and Sandeep Sidhu drive off into the night. The good doctor is here to save marriages, it's what he does to make the world a better place. Is Dr. Omar Suleiman's brand of therapy right for you?


Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers