Texas Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the others went to tidy up other areas they had used, Brent looked at her with a soft smile of his own. "She is not the only one living in this house, however," he observed. "I would hate to wear out my welcome with the other..."

Her nose crinkled, then she held up three fingers, "Scout's honor, if you start to wear out your welcome I'll tell you." She tilted her head, "However, I find your presence soothing and enjoyable, so you are welcome here."

He nodded. "I feel the same as she seems to about Jefferson. Six and a half hours of gaming with only one jab? She's either slipping, which I highly doubt, or trying to make an impression..."

"Or someone informed her that if you were made uncomfortable because of over-joking, they would be quite upset." She smirked impishly, "And the threat of water from a water gun." She winked as she turned slightly revealing a small water gun from her pocket.

"Someone, huh?" he said moving closer, his eyes holding hers and his voice warm.

She winked up at him, "Can't let my favorite be made uncomfortable, now can I?" She winked again and turned to finish cleaning up.

He chuckled, "And here I thought Erica was your favorite..." He finished helping her and smiled at Erica and Jefferson lingering in the door, barely conversing, but saying a whole lot with body language. "I almost feel like I should video this as an instructional video on what flirting looks like for all the clueless guys like me out there..."

"Hey, Erica?" Evangeline called. When Erica turned to look, she continued "Why don't you show Jefferson my collection?"

"OK!" She took Jefferson's hand and led him down the hallway, "You mentioned you like older video games, right? You should see this."

Evangeline looked up at Brent, "I think both of them are missing the signs, sometimes you just have to take a leap of faith, you know?"

Brent paused for a long moment, then murmured, "What are you doing tomorrow evening?"

She tilted her head, "I currently have no plans, Master Brent."

"How do you feel about dinner and a movie? My treat, you pick the movie," he asked. She hesitated long enough that he chuckled nervously, "I'm not one of those old-time cartoons that can float after stepping off a cliff, you know..."

She giggled softly, "No, I was just... pleasantly surprised."

His brow furrowed. "How so?"

She bit her lip as she looked up at him, "Because I'm not the girl that gets dates with the hot guy." She winked at him, "I would enjoy dinner, however instead of a movie, a friend of mine has put her portraits on display. As you said you like art, would you like to go with me for our date?"

"Sounds wonderful. What time do I need to plan dinner around for the exhibit?" he asked.

"The exhibit opens at eight. So anytime before that," she smiled up at him, her eyes searched his with warmth.

"Address?" he asked next. She pulled out her commlink and unlocked it before turning it to show him the address, then with a shy smile turned it to contacts and held it up to him again in offering.

He took it and entered his information, sending a text with hers and the address of the exhibit to his phone. When it dinged, he pulled his out and saved her information. "I'll find something around there and we can eat about six. Pick you up at five-thirty. That way, we've got time to relax and talk before the exhibit as well."

"Sounds good," her nose wrinkled, "I should warn you, it is semi-formal, but no ties."

"That's not a problem. They even teach us Texas boys some manners sometimes...," he winked at her.

She giggled, her nose crinkled, "Oh? I look forward to it," she winked at him. She paused for another moment, and bit her lip before she stepped closer, "Before we completely agree, I should warn you that the... topics on display tend to be on the more... risque side." She wrinkled her brow, "She's heavily into the MAsT lifestyle and did a lot of the Shadow and Flame resorts."

He shook his head. "I don't know those, but I trust you. I just want to know you better. You feel like a kindred spirit, Evangeline, and I don't know about the whole 'hot guy' thing, but this guy wants to understand that feeling some more," he said softly.

Her nose crinkled, "I enjoy this idea," she winked up at him, "It's the eyes, you have such beautiful blue eyes that are just... emotive." She giggled, "Now, shall we go peek in on your sister and her new boyfriend, or should I ply you with food and us move to the couch for a bit or do you need to go?"

"Well, if you're asking whether I'm more interested in my sister or you, the obvious answer is you. Since it's a Saturday, and I'm the owner of the company, I get to set my own schedule, so I don't have a 'need to go' time at the moment." He paused, then reaching out slowly and gently brushing his fingers on her upper arm, he murmured, "I'd love to spend some more time with you, Evangeline."

She gave him a soft smile, "You have permission to touch, Master Brent." She winked at him, then turned to walk towards her bedroom, "Give me five to remove this corset, then I'll join you on the couch."

He took his messenger bag and set it near the front door before returning to the couch and sitting down to one side so that he could put one arm up on the armrest and the other on the back. She came back out a few minutes later, this time wearing a faded t-shirt and shorts before she sat down to face him, close enough he could reach out to touch her but not so close that she'd intrude on his space, "So, my favorite," she paused with a soft giggle, "I'm glad you chose to stay."

"As am I," he murmured, regarding her. "And while I am curious about my sister, I would be lying if I said that she is what is keeping me here."

Her nose crinkled, "Well, I'm twenty-six, working on my Masters in History with a specialization in sex and sex in the past. My future goal is currently nebulous due to outside factors." She shrugged, "I'm a slave, seeking my Master and despite that desire, most of my focus remains on school rather than visiting dungeons or munches."

Brent nodded as he listened. When she finished, he smiled and murmured, "You know, I think that's amazing. I don't know very many people who are so open and honest about who they are and what they're about. Most of us are too busy worrying about fitting in. It's exhausting, and even if you do, it's so tenuous that it adds whole levels of stress to your life by doing so. You're a pretty incredible woman, Evangeline," he observed softly.

"Thank you, Master Brent," she smiled up at him, then moved her hand to touch his gently. "I owe most of who I am to my mother." She held up a finger, "Not because she was different, but because she tried so hard to fit in with my biological father and his family that she burned out and became a shell. Then, when he passed it was all for naught and she was kicked to the curb for not being 'family'." She shrugged, "After that, I swore I wouldn't change who I was for anyone, even if I am willing to compromise on some things, I won't compromise on morals."

He smiled. "Good. You shouldn't. It's never worth it, and the right guy won't ask you to," he observed. Pausing, he took a breath, then his smile turned into a wry one. "I suppose that's my queue, huh?" At her wink, he began, "I'm twenty-eight and graduated with a bachelor's degree in business. I learned construction working for my Uncle from Junior High through College in the summers. I lucked into rooming with one of the best architects in the business in the dorms and we went into business together afterward. I'm a certified General Contractor in Texas, Oklahoma, and New Mexico, and I own a company with fifteen employees. My future goal is to make sure they and their families stay fed and sheltered. I'm single, and... while I'm no stranger to what you speak of in the theoretical, I've never been with anyone I trusted that much. I more or less stopped looking three years ago and focused on my work and being there for Erica. You're the first woman I've asked on a date in...," he trailed off, pondering it, before shrugging, "years."

"You two are going on a date?" Erica squealed, then did a fist pump, "Yes."

"Yes, we are, now go kiss Jefferson," Evangeline responded dryly. Erica snapped a salute and then darted off with the two cans of soda she had grabbed. She grinned at Brent, "I guess she's pleased for us."

He waved in Erica's direction in a vaguely dismissive manner. "Perhaps, but the more important question is... are you?"

"Yes," she moved her hand to take his, wrapping around it slightly, "Spending time with you pleases me, and I enjoy your presence."

"Good, because while I may be getting ahead of myself, I'm hoping that this isn't a one-time thing," he squeezed her fingers in his hand gently, not letting go as he relaxed.

"I like multiple times," she winked playfully, "And multiple positions." Her fingers played with his, gently stroked over them, and then squeezed them, just seemed to enjoy the touch and contact.

His smile slipped briefly to wonder before he murmured, "Something we will have to perhaps explore one day..."

"One day," she agreed with a smile. She was quiet for several moments, studying his face with a soft, bemused, and happy smile. She didn't feel the need to entertain and simply basked in his warmth and comforting presence.

She blinked as Jefferson and Erica came back out, both flushed and Erica giggling, "Did you two have fun?"

"We did," Brent murmured. "And you look as if you did as well," he added, before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a small container of lip balm, then offering it to Jefferson. "Need some? I've got your back...," he smiled. While the voice was teasing, there was no trace of disgruntlement about what had likely happened between Jefferson and his sister.

"I'm good," Jefferson winked at him, then tugged Erica into his side, "Exceedingly happy."

He nodded. "Take good care of her and we're square," he offered, before looking at her and adding, "Don't bust his balls, sis. He seems a really good guy."

"It's OK, if I start to bust them too much he promised to spank me for it," she giggled and snuggled into Jefferson.

"As long as it's kept in the bedroom," Evangeline responded with a roll of her eyes, "And you get your own flogger."

"... and I don't have to hear discussion about it. I've got no issues with such things in theory, but it's like hearing about your parents. Some things are just... no," Brent added.

Erica giggled, and opened her mouth then froze and closed it quickly, "Fair enough, big brother, but the same for you and Evangeline, yeah?" When Brent glanced towards Evangeline, she had moved the water gun out of a pocket in a slight warning.

A slow smile crossed his lips and underneath his breath so that she alone could barely hear, he murmured in both approval and appreciation, "Good girl..."

Evangeline blushed slightly and winked at him, then looked up as Erica announced, "I'm going to walk Jefferson out, be back soon." She looked at Evangeline, "Maybe you should take your own advice and give Brent a kiss." She stuck her tongue out then bounded out with Jefferson with a laugh.

"Brat," Brent muttered with a slight glare before his gaze softened once again as he looked at Evangeline. "Maybe that's what I've been doing wrong all these years. I just needed to treat her like I would a pet cat...," he offered, nodding at the water pistol.

"She tested me once, when I made good on my word she was mad at me for a week, then came back and apologized for being a brat." Evangeline murmured, "We sat down and had a discussion." Her nose crinkled, "Sometimes I feel like I'm more her big sister than her friend, but I'm happy to help her." She winked up at him, "Now, about that kiss...," she trailed off with another wink.

"Far be it from me to deny a woman such as you...," he murmured. Shifting, he brought his other hand up to gently cup her cheek before bending in and placing his lips softly on hers, applying only the barest of pressure. His thumb gently stroked her soft flesh as he held there for a few long moments before he sat back slightly, looking into her eyes. "Was that satisfactory, m'Lady?"

She licked her lips, "It was wonderful, but I think I need another to check the fit." She winked at him, "Measure twice."

"What a woman...," he breathed in response before doing so again. His fingers slid just behind her ear to toy with her hair slightly as they kissed and a soft growl of desire escaped his chest before he released her once more. As he looked into her eyes again, he murmured, "That... is about as perfect of a fit as any I've ever seen..."

"Mmmhmm," she smiled up at him, "Of course, we'll have to try other kisses and fittings to be sure." She tilted her head to rub into his hand, "I look forward to that exploration, Master."

"As do I," he replied softly, lowering his hand as Erica opened the door to come back in. He didn't bother to look in her direction.

"I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love," Erica danced past singing to herself and giggling before she hugged and spun, "He's so perfect." They turned their heads as she headed upstairs to her room.

"I think she's in love," Evangeline murmured.

Brent shook his head. "You must be imagining things. There'd be signs...," he observed sagely, his eyes twinkling with mirth.

"So, when I want to go further with you I should make a cardboard sign?" She turned her head to look at him teasingly and leaned forward into his space before she kissed his lips gently.

"I mean... that would most likely work. Kind of hard to misunderstand that one. Alternatively, 'Hey Brent, I'd like to do... this thing... with you,' works too. I somehow managed to pick up plain English in school along the way." He shrugged, "Go figure..."

She giggled, "Very well," she looked up at him, "Brent, I would like to cuddle into your lap and arms."

"I'm sensing... No... Yes... I'm definitely sensing... there's an Angel that wants to cuddle in my lap and arms," he nodded firmly, his lips sliding into a smirk as he sat back and opened his arms toward her.

She quickly crawled into his lap and turned sideways to snuggle against his chest. She slid her arms around him and tightened them, "Oh... oh this... this is perfect." She breathed softly as she relaxed into him.

"I've got you, Evangeline... Beautiful Angel... You're safe," he murmured, closing his eyes and resting his cheek on top of her head as he held her to him.

"No sleeping," she murmured to herself as she cuddled tighter into him. She tightened her arms, "This is going to get very addictive, very quickly, Master."

"Not sleeping. Basking. And is that a bad thing? Is this... moving too fast for you?" he asked softly, ready to let her go if she said that it was.

"No, it's not moving too fast, and not a bad thing, just an acknowledgment." She lifted her head to look at him. "I'm going to have to let you go, let you go home because I'm an adult. What I want to do is curl up for the rest of the night in your arms and sleep. But, I don't know that I'm ready for what that entails, we have discussions we'll have to have beforehand. Adult discussions such as what we want for our future, how we want our relationship to look, and if we want children."

His breath caught as he looked into her eyes. "We... haven't even had a first date and... you're really thinking about all that? With me?" he asked softly, his voice tinged with wonder.

"You make me feel safe," she responded simply, "Your arms feel like home."

He looked at her in disbelief for the briefest of moments before his lips lowered and found hers again, his arms tightening to hold her safe against him. When he finally released them, he murmured, "You are safe. And these arms can be your home whenever you need them as we... start having... adult discussions. Over dinner tomorrow."

"I look forward to them and tomorrow, Master." She murmured and snuggled into his chest, "I think I'm going to claim a few more minutes before I release you." She closed her eyes to bask in his heat and listen to his heartbeat. "It's been... a while since I've felt so safe."

"Take as long as you need... my Angel," he breathed. "I've no schedule to keep."

"Your Angel, my Master," she murmured, "That is the path I would like to work towards."

"Then let's walk it and see where it leads," he replied. "Together."

"Together," she nodded firmly, "Of course, hearing you growl was very arousing," she giggled softly. "I look forward to seeing what other noises you make."

"I do too, I suppose. I believe you're the only one to have ever heard such noises," he observed pensively.

"I find myself appreciative and pleased for such," she smiled up at him. "I look forward to sharing my noises with you and you alone."

He bent and pressed his lips to hers again. Then, just before parting, he licked softly at them. His eyes held hers as he pulled away, the smile on his lips reflected in his eyes. "You have utterly captured my attention, beautiful Angel. I look forward to seeing where this goes."

She smiled up at him and licked her lips, chasing his taste before she lifted up to press another kiss in return, licking his lips. "My favorite," she breathed. "I don't want to let you go, but it's late, and we'll be together tomorrow." She rubbed her cheek against his, giggling at the sensation of his soft beard against her skin. "I can't wait to feel that between my breasts, Master. I look forward to it."

"You tell me what you're ready for and when, my Angel. But do not do so if there is a chance you might take it back," he warned. "You are not the only one who is becoming addicted. I don't want to get over you and if I have to...," he paused, swallowing. "I suspect it is going to hurt like nothing else in this life would," he breathed.

"That's another discussion to have, Master," she murmured. "I'm not going to give you something and then take it away. I'm in the...," she bit her lip and swallowed before she continued, "The consensual non-consent camp. If I give you something, grant you permission, then it's yours in perpetuity unless you tell me you don't want it anymore, that you don't want me anymore."

He searched her eyes for a long moment, then released her with one arm to cup her cheek. "I... am struggling to imagine how such a situation would ever occur," he murmured thickly.

"Then I look forward to a future that involves collaring, claiming, and a white dress, Master."

Softly he stroked his thumb over her cheek before his arm slackened and fell from around her torso. Even as it did, it ached at the lost contact and he suspected that it was already too late for him. He had held his share of women, kissed many, had sex with a few, and even thought he loved one. None of them had ever felt like this. She had said he felt like home. He knew exactly what she meant.

She sighed softly, almost sadly, and rose from his lap. She leaned in and kissed him one more time. "Walk you out, Master?"

Nodding, he murmured, "If it means I get to enjoy the presence of an Angel for a few more moments, yes." He stood and collected his messenger bag, walking out to his truck, a mud-splattered work truck. At her look, he chuckled bashfully. "Texan," he shrugged.

"I like it," she smiled up at him, then lifted up to slide her hands around him and kiss him again. "I look forward to tomorrow, and our spending time together, my Master." She squeezed then gently released him to step back. "Drive safe and sweet dreams."

Brent got in his truck and pulled away, his eyes lingering on her. The drive home was distracted, but he arrived safe. As he sat in his truck, he pulled out his phone and opened the contacts again. Looking down at hers, he stared for a long moment before he changed the name with a small smile. He took a screenshot and sent it to her phone along with the words "Sweet dreams. I'll see you tomorrow."