Texas Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you're not... upset that we sort of skipped a few steps?" he asked softly, his hand gently stroking her back.

"What steps did we skip?" She asked curiously, "We met, we spent time together, we had a date," she wrinkled her nose, "I've seen arranged marriages work out well with less. It's a matter of choice. I keep choosing you and you keep choosing me, and we'll be OK."

"OK...," he said softly, kissing her forehead. "You know... you're particularly adorable when you do that thing with your nose. Where it wrinkles?"

"Not adorable," she grumbled softly, "Ferocious." She nuzzled into him with a soft sigh of pleasure, "My Master is home."

"Yours, my Angel. I'm sorry it took me so long to find my way," he breathed.

"You're here now and that's what matters," she murmured with a nuzzle into his chest.

He reached over and felt around for his pants before pulling his phone out of his pocket, texting his foreman to tell him he wouldn't be available the next day. "There. I'm all yours tomorrow," he said softly.

"You're going to be all mine forever," she murmured sleepily, "But I'll share you with work."

He nodded, closing his own eyes. "I'm just... not ready for this moment to end quite yet. Reality can wait another day."

"Yes, Master," she drifted off, cuddling into his warmth with a happy sigh of pleasure.

The next several days were spent with them moving his things in. Erica thought it was a fantastic idea and was crowing and kept talking about being the maid of honor at the wedding. Finally, one evening when he came in from work, he saw her in the kitchen cooking and she had a movie playing on her phone. She had one earbud in and he could hear someone tease her, "Watching porn again? Isn't your man enough for you?"

"Not everyone is happy to be a two-pump chump like you Dennis. I'm looking for new ways to worship and pleasure my Master. I pity your slave if you can't be as good to her as he is to me." She turned at his approach with a broad smile, "I found a new technique, Master. I'd like to try it with you."

"Oh?" he asked. "And what might that be?" his tone now curious.

She pressed play and showed it to him, "This one, I think it'll be fun." It was a picture of a woman tied up over a sawhorse. She had a pair of toys in her rear and pussy while the Master was holding her hair and fucking her face. A flogger could be seen periodically being used on her back and buttocks leaving red lines.

His eyebrows raised and a slow smile crossed his lips. "Yeah?" he asked.

"Yes, Master," she winked up at him, "I think it'll be fun."

"Sign me up. That looks like a lot of fun," he growled, pulling her to him and bending to claim her lips. When their lips parted, he breathed, "God, I still feel like I'm walking around in a dream. A sexy woman with a filthy mind, and she's all mine..."

"Get a room, you two," Dennis grumbled almost pouting.

"Don't mind if we do," Evangeline said with a giggle, then took his hand and led him off to the bedroom after turning the stove off. Phone held in her other hand. "See you in an hour or three."

Dennis watched them go and his mouth fell open, "Lucky bastard."

Jefferson, who was holding Erica in his lap, chuckled. "He's not the only one," he murmured in her ear, kissing her neck as well.