Texas Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her phone chimed and she looked at the text from him, she saw the picture with her contact information. Above it and the message which caused her to smile were the words he had put as her name: 'My Angel'.

A soft, giddy laugh escaped and she blushed, touching the screen. She had never felt this way before and looked forward to exploring that direction. 'I look forward to it, my Master,' she quickly responded. Brent smiled and went into his bedroom, stripping down to just his boxers and crawling into bed. When he closed his eyes, he slept, dreaming of a dark-haired, blue-eyed beauty with white wings and a white corset watching over him.

The next morning when she rolled out of bed she sent him a text, 'Good morning, Master. I had a dream about you last night. It was you, me, and sandy beaches. What do you think of something like Hawaii for a honeymoon?'

He smiled when he saw the text, fascinated that she could be so serious about all of this so soon. 'I could absolutely be persuaded for something like that. Hawaii or the Caribbean. Somewhere with clear waters and pretty scenery sounds wonderful.' He paused, then sent another. 'I dreamt of you too. The corset was white this time and you had a massive pair of fluffy wings, my Angel.'

It was a few minutes, then he received a picture, it was her wearing a white corset with a long white skirt and a massive pair of white wings along with a halo. 'Something like this, Master?'

His breath caught in his throat as he stared at her. Then, quickly saving the picture as her contact image, he replied, 'God, yes. You are beautiful, my Angel. Breathtaking. How can you be so perfect and why did it have to take me so long to meet you?'

'I don't know, Master. But I'm glad I found you now and look forward to a bright and beautiful future with you.' She smiled as she dressed for the day.

'I find myself profoundly glad as well,' he replied, looking at the photo again and absently running his hand over his groin with a soft groan as he thought of kissing her soft lips.

She took a snapshot of blowing him a kiss after she was dressed and sent it to him before she headed to grab a few groceries. She would be back in plenty of time to dress and be ready to go out with him for dinner.

Brent made a reservation at an Italian restaurant that seemed to be widely recommended and had a quiet atmosphere. Then he got dressed and after seeing the picture of her, texted quickly, 'I can't wait to taste the real thing again, my Angel,' before heading out to wash and detail his truck. He didn't want her to get any of her clothes filthy on accident because his vehicle was a work vehicle.

He made his way over to the house, arriving ten minutes early with a bouquet of red roses wearing black slacks, a blue button-down shirt that matched his eyes, and a dark grey sport coat. Walking up to the door, he knocked, suddenly nervous again. He smiled briefly in self-derision. He had never felt like this about anyone and suddenly he felt like he had no idea what he was doing.

Evangeline opened the door, and a smile crossed her lips, "Hello, handsome," she lifted up to press a soft kiss to his lips and she tasted like strawberry chapstick. "I missed you."

"I missed you too, beautiful," he murmured with a relieved sigh of pleasure at her taste. Holding out the roses, he murmured, "These are for you."

"They're beautiful," she took them and smelled them, a soft, happy smile appearing on her face. She turned to take them inside showing a completely bare back and her rear covered in blue. "So, dinner, then the showing, then back here for cuddles?" She looked over her shoulder with a playful wink, "I promise not to keep you up too terribly late, Master."

"That sounds like a wonderful idea, my Angel. I made our reservations at this place called Giovanni's. It's supposed to be a really quiet atmosphere so we can talk and it's only a couple of blocks from the exhibit so I figured we could walk there afterward rather than trying to move the car." He glanced down at her feet, trying to gauge the type of shoes she was wearing to see if that was a good move or not.

She was wearing a pair of cute flats, "That sounds like a good plan." When she noticed his look she giggled, "I only wear heels when I'm cosplaying. I like the height I am now." She winked, "I fit perfectly against your shoulder."

"Indeed you do. I happen to like that fact, actually. Also, I wouldn't want to wear them even then. But you'll find that I am very much a comfort-over-style kind of person," he observed.

She giggled as she arranged the roses in the vase, then turned to smile up at him, "Comfort is always a good thing," she stepped up to him, then slid her arms around him again in a tight hug. She nestled perfectly into his shoulder with a soft sigh of pleasure. "My Master."

"Yours," he agreed softly as he held her. He regarded her for a moment, then looked at the flowers. "They really do pale next to you," he murmured.

She blushed then lifted up to kiss him tenderly, "Thank you, Master." She stroked her fingers down his back, "We should probably get moving." She winked up at him, "I like being punctual."

"Of course, my Angel," he breathed, smiling at her kiss. He led her out the door and to his truck which was gleaming in the Texas sun. Sturdily he helped her into the passenger seat before walking around to the driver's side and getting in. After pulling out of her driveway and as they drove, he reached over and took her hand, holding it purposefully and gently on the center console.

She smiled softly and stroked her thumb over his knuckles, then lifted his hand to her lips to press a soft kiss against it. Then, playfully she sucked on his thumb for a moment before pulling it out with a soft giggle, "My Master."

He chuckled, nervously, already beginning to throb between his legs. "Yours. God, Evangeline, the way you make me feel...," he breathed.

"I want to make you feel happy and treasured," she kissed his hand again. "Of course, I also want to make you horny, but I'm trying to be good on that front until we're ready for blow jobs and oral sex."

Brent groaned softly at the thought of making her scream until she was desperate for him. "I look forward to that too," he murmured finally.

"So, discussions," she took a breath, "I would like children, two, maybe three. I was an only child and always wanted a sibling. I would like to be a partially stay-at-home mom and home-school the children. I think that a lot of public schools, while better than they used to be, still have a lot of issues with the fact that they teach to the slowest child. I want my... our children to love learning just to learn."

He nodded. "That seems sound. What would you want me to do?" he asked. "How would you want me to help?"

"Adventures," she responded, then wrinkled her nose, "I'll explain. I didn't buy the whole Santa Claus, Easter bunny, or tooth fairy growing up. It wasn't logical. So instead my mom would do things like play Spy games, where she would build letter ciphers based on historical ciphers for me to decode. Or she would play pirates, where she would hide gold coins in sandboxes for me to dig up while wearing massive oversized boots and leaving footprints. I'd have to track them to find the 'treasure'. When they get older, fourteen, fifteen, and sixteen, I'd like for them to go on a 'job' with you so that they understand what you do for work, not necessarily them working, but how the process is started."

Brent pondered that as they drove, then nodded. "I can help with that," he offered. "I guess, as long as you keep helping to point out ways I can work with them that pair with what you're doing, I'm comfortable with all that." He paused, then added, "I was never a big one for theme holidays either. Though I did very much enjoy some of the service we used to do around the Christmas holiday. I'd perhaps like to make that a part of our children's education. The value of giving back?"

"I like this idea and agree completely," she smiled slightly. A few seconds later a wicked impish smirk appeared and she kissed his hand again before she sucked on his thumb before letting it go with a soft, wet pop, "Of course, there's also the really hard work that I hope I make lots of fun for you... breeding me." She watched his face at the last, curious as to how he would react to that thought.

His eyes tightened as he groaned, the muscle between his legs twitching until it was uncomfortable. He shifted slightly as he drove, trying to relieve the strain. "I'm starting to think there's a little devil in you as well, Angel...," he murmured finally.

"Maybe you should spank me when I'm being extra naughty, Master," she responded with an impish smirk. "How do you feel about bondage and spankings?"

"I enjoy the idea of tying you up. I'm not so much of a fan of being tied up. I suppose you might say I'm too much of a... Dominant? I don't like giving up that control. It doesn't feel natural to me. Spankings? I am all for them. I am less hesitant about receiving those than being tied up, but it still... feels like lost control," he tried to explain. "Did I get that right? Did it make sense?"

"Yes, Master," she gently squeezed his hand, "I like the idea of you tying me up and spanking me, I do not want to tie you up and spank you. I like having my Master in control." She kissed his hand again. "About the only hard limits I have are blood and nasty play, things like fecal or urine. Such as if you want a blow job and anal, the blow job is before the anal. Unless you wash first."

"I am fine with all of that. I'll warn you... Life and... construction has given me a bit of a mouth, and I like a woman who lets loose like that in the bedroom. Who understands that dirty talk and explicitly expressing her desires is not a bad thing. Who isn't shy about sharing how I make her feel," he observed. "I'm open to trying most things as long as I still feel like I'm in control of what happens. And I don't have an issue with any of those limits. I'm not really sure what mine are, though. I've never had anyone test them."

"Yes, Master," she murmured. She bit her lip for a few minutes pondering, "So, you won't get upset and be weird if I want to be your dirty little cock whore?"

His grin was as lopsided and befuddled as it was immediate. "Really?" At her shy nod, he shook his head. "Not even a little bit. I would never get upset with you for wanting to let that kind of desire... for me... consume you."

She kissed his hand, "Yes, Master. How do you feel about blow jobs and oral sex? Is it something you enjoy?" She smirked slightly, "Would Master enjoy fucking his slut's mouth until he came down her throat?"

He nodded, mutely, his eyes wide with wonder. She was perfect. Intelligent, beautiful, and between her education and her conversation, seemed utterly obsessed with sex. Not only that, she seemed to want to lavish those obsessions on him. He had no idea what he had done to deserve such a prize, but he was utterly stunned.

"Yes, I'm obsessed with sex, not just having it, but learning about it and learning different kinks." She murmured, "Sometimes I even wear kitten ears. I tried to wear a fursuit but decided it wasn't for me, it's too hot, but wearing ears and tail are fun."

"I think that's cute," he murmured as he pulled into the parking garage nearest the restaurant finally. "I think you should be you. Being someone else is too hard. Plus... I like the you that I'm discovering."

She turned to look at him, then leaned forward to kiss his lips, "But what if I'm still discovering who I am? Will that still be OK?" She asked softly, her head tilted, "Like if I wanted to call you, Daddy sometimes because I need a little more nurturing?"

"It's only OK if you are all right with me still discovering who I am, Angel," he replied. "I get the sense that there is going to be a lot of discovering here. And I'm OK with that."

"So, we discover who we are, and we grow and discover who we'll be together, as partners." She lifted up and kissed him tenderly, then her hand slipped between his legs to press gently against his groin. It was long and firm. "I look forward to the exploration, Master."

He gasped and twitched under her hand. "Oh...," he breathed. "I do... too." It was all he could do not to grab her and devour her right then. But he had made a promise, and in his heart, he knew that she was worth it.

She gently removed her hand, "Should I give you a minute, Master?" She licked her lips, as she looked up into his eyes, "Let you recover?"

Not trusting his voice, he chuckled softly and nodded. Several long moments passed and he swallowed. "You make... quite the impression, my Angel." He smiled at her to reassure her that he was not upset.

She winked at him, "Just wait until I'm topless and begging you to come all over your titties to mark your pretty little whore." She sat back and folded her hands in her lap, but jiggled her breasts slightly to cause them to bounce in the confines of the dress, teasing him.

"Oh fuck...," he breathed, his eyes locked on the sight. "That's not... helping the recovery, you know...," he managed in a plaintive voice.

"I'm sorry I'm being naughty, Master," she smirked. "At least I'm not talking about my panties...," she paused as she opened the door so she could slip out, "or lack thereof." She winked just as she slid out and landed lightly on the ground beside the truck and closed the door.

He put both hands on the wheel and closed his eyes, taking several deep breaths. Finally, he stopped feeling like he was going to burst in his pants and slid out of the truck as well. Walking around, he extended his arm to Evangeline. "Shall we?" he asked softly.

She took his hand and leaned against his upper arm, "We shall, my Master." She stroked her fingers over his hand, "Platinum with a titanium core," she murmured as she looked up at him, "That's the collar I'd like. They're made by Eternity."

He nodded. "That should be just fine. I'll need a size at some point," he observed, "but I can order it and have it ready when you are."

She wrinkled her nose, "I'll have to get my size then," she stroked her fingers over his, "Do you want a wedding ring?"

"I think I would like one, yes, but simple. Perhaps not even gold. Something... muted. I don't need flash to remind me that the most amazing girl I've ever met said she was interested. I still struggle to understand what she'd see in me... but I'm not about the 'showy'," he replied. "You?"

"Yes, but, not a big rock," she wrinkled her nose, "I don't want overly flashy or showy. Nor do I want to spend the cost of a car on my ring. Something that fits us. Maybe an angel ring." She smirked up at him.

He stopped at the door to the restaurant, turned and pulled her into his arms, and kissed her tenderly. "I like that idea. I like thinking about a future with you. It feels... natural," he murmured before turning and opening the door for her.

"Me too," she snuggled into him as they walked in and then followed the hostess to their table. "I like my house, but I don't know how well it will work for multiple children. Maybe look at building a house together for our future?"

"Well... I do know a guy...," he chuckled.

She grinned at him, her hand wrapped around his across the table, she bit her lip as she studied his face, "How do you feel about porn, Master?"

"Well... I've got you... right?" he asked, hesitant a bit because of the way girls in the past had reacted to the topic.

"Yes, Master. You have me," she stroked her fingers over his hand. "I was thinking more of how you would feel about us watching some of it together. Or sharing things we find interesting." Her nose crinkled, "Yes I know, a lot of people are all 'porn bad' I am not one of them. There is some porn I don't like, but I don't find all porn bad."

He blinked. "I... OK... I'm not going to lie. This was not... one of those topics I had anticipated coming up on a first date. Or, you know... had ever seriously considered. Um... I guess... I'm OK with that. I've just had some very... vehement reactions to it in the past and so I've kind of avoided the whole topic."

"I can understand," she smiled up at him, "I've met a few people that like to think porn is bad and is taking advantage of people. Some of it is and does, but not all of it. Michael Moorwind of Moorwind Industries puts out some good stuff."

"I just... I've had a lot of bad experiences with women before and...," he swallowed, "... I don't want to screw this up... make you feel like you're not enough for me."

"I understand, Master," she lifted his hand and kissed the palm before pressing her cheek into it. "I promise, if I start feeling concerned about not being enough, I will tell you. I will ask for your attention and time." She winked at him, "I'm a big girl and I wear big girl panties... when I wear panties."

He nodded. "Then, yes. I would enjoy... exploring things with you. Sexually, yes... but everything else too."

"Me too, Master." She smiled at him, "I should warn you, I tend to be affectionate, physically, and verbally and I enjoy sending messages and talking when I can." Her nose crinkled, "However, being an only child means that I'm also incredibly selfish, I won't share or be shared."

"Well... I happen to like women being affectionate with me, and I have a wireless headset that I use on the job, so you can call me if you want." He paused, rubbing his thumb over her cheek, then spoke again, "I have never needed more than one woman, my Angel. I've just needed one who put me first, who acted as if I wasn't some... toy they could pick up and put down whenever they pleased or someone that they could show off as... arm candy."

"Well, you're in luck. I will put you first for ninety percent of the time." She winked at him, "Of course, when we have children they'll have to come first when they're young, but that doesn't mean you'll be neglected or ignored, it'll just mean we work together."

"I get that. I just... I want someone that I can just... love. Who responds to that and returns it in kind. I know kids can't take care of themselves, and that's fine. But... and this may sound silly... I don't want to be with my best friend and have that person decide that I'm... not worth the effort later." He paused, his eyes sad. "I know too many that have ended that way. I can't do that. I know myself. I'm not strong enough to hang on through that. Just like looking elsewhere. Maybe that makes me weak, but...," he trailed off.

"My grandmother, before she died, always told me, 'Do not focus only on the children, for their time in your home is fleeting. Focus on your partner, and together care for the children, for when they are gone, your partner will remain.' So, while yes, we will need to focus on the children, I also expect us to make time to focus on each other."

Brent nodded, then sat back, releasing his touch on her cheek as the waiter brought salads and drinks. He raised his lemonade toward her in a toast. "To discovering... us."

"To discovering us," she agreed softly. The meal was delicious, they talked about random topics, enjoying each other's company. The conversation was easy, comfortable, and meandered naturally. They joked, tentatively at first, then with more and more confidence as they saw how the other reacted to certain lines of teasing and joking. Overall, they found that they were very similar in that regard which Brent found particularly interesting.

After the meal and long conversation, she wrapped her arm through his and led him to the studio, "Reika, my favorite," she kissed cheeks with the bright and somewhat shorter woman, "This is my Master, Brent. Master Brent, this is Reika, the artist of tonight's exhibit and one of my good friends."