Texas Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held his hand the drive home, then murmured ever so softly, "I am choosing to love you, Master." She squeezed his hand, "I am still...," she trailed off then continued quietly, "Last time I had sex with someone they told me I looked like a beached whale and was disgusting, so I'm still a little nervous about being naked in front of you."

"How can I help you to be more comfortable, my Angel?" he asked. "I don't want to pressure you to do something you aren't ready for, and I don't want to push you into a situation that makes you feel uncomfortable."

"I...," she trailed off, pondering, "I don't know, Master. All I can do is hope and trust." She bit her lip, and held his hand gently, "You're not pressuring me or pushing me. I want to give myself to you, I'm just... I'm afraid. Afraid that what I have to offer isn't what you truly want." She kissed his hand, then rubbed her cheek against it. "I just have to trust that you'll tell me truly."

"I will. I promise. But I'll also tell you that I've never felt this way before about someone, Evangeline. You can trust me with your heart. I swear to you that I won't break it," he murmured. "I'm not that kind of man."

"Yours, Master," she murmured after several moments. She rubbed her cheek against his hand, "I will be yours." She lifted her head to look at him, "How do you feel about biting, clawing, and gripping my throat?"

"I really like the first two. I've never tried the third. I always figured I'd be too worried about... you know... hurting... choking...?" he offered.

"I like the sensation," she murmured after a moment, "Not enough to put pressure on the front of my throat, but the sides and just the feeling of control I'm giving up to you."

Brent thought about that for a moment. "So... grip with the fingertips, not with the palm?" he asked softly.

"Yes, Master," she murmured, a faint blush dusting her cheeks, "We could try it, and if you didn't like it we wouldn't have to continue."

He nodded, squeezing her fingers. "I said it before. I want to experiment with you. I can't promise I'll like everything we do, but I am willing to try anything with you." He lifted her hand to kiss it softly before pulling into her driveway.

She smiled happily, then climbed out of his truck, she took the bag of his clothes while he collected the painting. She led him inside, then down the hall and into her bedroom. When she closed the door behind them it was quiet, "Welcome home, Master."

He blinked and looked at her, sliding his arms around her waist. "Question... When you say... 'Welcome home'...," he trailed off for a moment, then finished, "Are you wanting... asking...," he stared into her eyes, and she could see both the vulnerability and the hope in them.

She bit her lip hesitantly, then ever so softly offered, "I'd like for us to live together. I'd like you to move in and be with me, for all the days of our lives."

In a rush, he pushed closer, his arms tightening around her waist as he lifted her and pressed his lips to hers simultaneously. His growl of desire echoed in her ears even as his tongue plundered her mouth. When their lips parted, he breathed, "You... really want to be mine? I'm not... dreaming this?"

"I want to be yours," she confirmed softly, "Your slave, your wife, your naughty little whore, your kinky little slut. Yours and yours alone for all the rest of our days." She reached up to cup his face tenderly, "I want you to collar and claim me. Only you, only for you."

"Do you want to live here? Or do you want to live at my home?" he asked. "What would make my Angel the happiest?" he asked.

"I would be more comfortable here, and it would keep stability for Erica." She murmured, "Then, later we can plan and build a house for us together." She looked up at him, "How does that sound to you, Master? Is this house close enough to your work for comfort?"

"My office is about twenty-five minutes from here with light traffic," he said. "Your house, mine, and my work are something of a triangle," he explained. Finally, he shook his head in amazement. "God, I love you, my Angel," he breathed.

"I love you, my Master," she snuggled into him tighter. "Would you like to see your property?"

He nodded quickly. "Very, very much," he murmured.

She stepped back, then slowly removed her clothing, she bit her lower lip as she did so and seemed almost shy about it. Finally, she was nude in front of him and clasped her hands behind her. She was full-figured with a slight pouch at her stomach, "Yours, Master... if you still want me."

"Want you?" he breathed, flowing toward her and scooping her up and onto the bed. "You are a goddess, Evangeline. And I am the luckiest man alive," he breathed, staring down at her body. "I see perfection."

She smiled up at him, "Yours, Master," she took his hand, then guided it up to press it to her throat, his thumb and fingers on either side. He could feel the steady thump of her pulse under his fingers and she smiled up at him. "All yours."

"Holy fuck...," he breathed, his eyes wide as he stared down at his hand around her neck. "God, baby, I... Are you...?" he gasped, unable to form a complete sentence.

"Yes, Master," she cupped his head and drew him down for a kiss. This time she nipped and sucked on his lower lip before she darted her tongue into his mouth with a soft, needy whimper. He could feel the heartbeat speed up slightly and she shivered under him. When their lips parted, "I'm choosing you, Master. I trust you, I'm yours."

He stared into her eyes for a long moment, then breathed. "I have to taste you. Open for me, baby... Give me what's mine..." He slowly released her neck and dragged himself down her body, his clothes tickling her skin.

She whimpered softly, then obediently spread her legs for him. She shivered slightly and a soft giggle escaped at the sensation, "Your property, Master. Only for you to taste, to claim, to have."

"That's right, baby... Such a perfect pink pussy... All for me...," he breathed, the feel of his hot breath on her sex causing Evangeline to shiver. Slowly, Brent extended his tongue and licked at her soaked lips, a deep groan escaping at her taste. "Oh... fuck you taste good...," he growled before opening his mouth and latching on to her sex to suck and lick with abandon.

A soft, breathless yelp escaped followed by a low, needy groan. Her eyes glazed in pleasure, "Oh... God... Master... Tongue...," her hands dropped to clutch at his head and she squirmed, torn between trying to get closer and trying to escape the sensations that overwhelmed her. "Master! Going to... going to... please... MASTER!" She climaxed with a loud squeal of pleasure and shuddered as her pussy got even wetter.

He lifted his head. "My noises," he growled. "Don't you dare... ever... hide those from me. Yes, I want you to beg me for your pleasure, but I don't want you to hold it back either unless I specifically tell you to do so," he added before returning to kiss, suck, and lick between her legs, desperate for more of the noises she had made that turned him on so.

She squealed, "Yes, Master," she squirmed and whimpered, her fingers flexed in his hair as mewling cries of pleasure echoed in his ears. They were shameless, needy, and wanton just for him, "MASTER!" He forced her to climax again and her entire body jolted, "Fuck, please, Master!"

He lifted, smiling up at her, his eyes dark pools of hunger. "Yes, baby. You sound so fucking good. Tell me what you want. Tell your Master what you need...," he rumbled before he returned to her pink rose splayed open for him so prettily and devoured it once more.

Breathless moans and whimpers echoed. She yelped and squirmed, her fingers tightened in his hair, then panting, loud animalistic screams escaped as he forced her to climax again and again, a helpless, pleasure-filled wanton woman, completely submissive to his every whim. His face and beard soaked with her juices as she mewled needily for more, for him to have her. Finally, the only thing she could do was beg softly, "Please..."

Brent stood looking down at her with a soft smile on his lips. "Perfect. You're so fucking perfect, Angel. I can't even...," he breathed.

She whimpered softly and reached towards him with a needy whine, her hands made grabby motions and it to her a moment before she was able to ask, "Please, naked, Master."

He slowly unbuttoned his shirt, pulling it off and tossing it to the side before he toed off his shoes and then unbuckled his pants to push them and his boxers to the floor, leaving him in just his socks. He slowly crawled onto the bed next to her and gathered her into his arms. "Yours, my Angel. All yours. Only yours forever."

She clung to him, shivering. She slid her hand slowly down his body and paused just before his groin, "May I touch it, Master?"

"It's yours. Your responsibility now," he murmured. "Of course you may touch it."

She slid her hand to wrap slowly and gently around his cock. She stroked it and gasped at how hot and hard it was, the way it jolted at her touch, "My Master." She squirmed slightly, then slid down his body to lick and kiss his cock with soft lips and tender touches of her tongue, eagerly exploring and tasting it.

He groaned softly at her touch. "That's it, Angel. That's your cock now. It needs you to take care of it. Fuck, it's been so long...," he breathed.

"My Master's cock," she looked up at him, and kissed the tip, then with a playful wink she engulfed his cock, sliding it deep into her mouth and past her tongue to the back of her throat. She swallowed and massaged it, reaching up to rub her throat so he could feel her hand and how deep into her mouth he was. She pulled back slowly to breathe through her nose before she repeated the motion, her focus was completely on his pleasure.

"Oh... God, that's so fucking good, baby...," he groaned. "Look at you... swallowing my cock like a perfect little whore... I love it. I love you. Never going to let you get away...," he growled.

She pressed and swallowed him again with a hum of pleasure and need, then pulled back to release him with a wet pop. She moved to lick and suck on his sack, teasing it while she rubbed his saliva-covered cock with her cheek and lips, smearing the mess on her face as she worshiped him.

Brent's eyes nearly popped out of his head at the sight. "Jesus, Angel... look at you. Such a filthy little whore. MY filthy little whore. Going to take such good care of you. I swear it...," he breathed, basking in sensations more powerful than any he had ever felt before emanating from his groin and shooting through his whole body.

"Yours, Master," she shifted to suck and lick his cock again, pressing it into her throat and swallowing, then she moved up to rub her breasts on it, "Where would Master like to finish tonight?" She asked curiously, her head tilted. "Would he like to come all over his slave's titties, deep inside his naughty whore's throat, or fuck and fill his pretty little slut's pussy?"

His jaw dropped open listening to her. Finally, he was able to murmur, "All of them... but tonight... this first time... the last one." Looking into her eyes, he reached and glided a hand over her hair. "This first time, I want to fill you. Mark you as mine. Feel you grip me as I put my cum where it is meant to go..."

"Yes, Master," she licked her lips, "How would you like to have me, Master? Do you want me to ride you? On my back? At the foot of the bed? Mount me as your naughty little slut so you can spank me as you fuck me?"

At the last one, he gasped softly, the image flashing through his mind. "That one. I want that one...," he breathed. "Take you from behind...," he murmured, his eyes glazing over with lust.

She slid down to where her feet were on the floor then spread them slightly as she lowered her upper body to the bed, "Your property, Master." She bit her lip and shivered, "Your pussy is all empty and aching, need you to fill it, Master. Need you to fuck your pretty pink cunny full of your hot sticky cum."

He watched her get into position, then breathed, "Oh God...," as he took in the sight of her presenting herself for his use. Standing he walked around the bed murmuring, "Fuck, baby... No one has ever had such a wonderful gift..." His hand reached out to cup and caress her ass as he moved into place behind her. Then, reaching forward, he put his fingers near her shoulders and clawed them, softly raking down her back. "So fucking sexy, Angel...," he growled.

She arched and groaned her pleasure and approval, "Oh, fuck yours, Master." She arched her hips and wiggled slightly, "Please, Master. Want it. Want you to fuck me, fuck me like you fantasize, like you dream of doing. Want it, need it, please Master. Use your naughty little whore."

He returned his hands to her bottom, rubbing and caressing before he raised his right hand and brought it down in a firm smack on her flesh, the crack echoing in the bedroom. "MINE!" he growled.

She yelped her pleasure, then groaned lustfully, "Yours," she agreed and spread her legs wider, opening herself even more to him. "Please, Master, please," she begged prettily, the need and desire thick in her voice.

He reached down and gripped his shaft, slowly dragging the tip through her folds up and down, both to tease her and to coat the tip with her juices. She moaned and squirmed as he did and it brought a tight smile to his face. "Fuck... so hot... that's all mine...," he breathed as he lined the tip up with her entrance. Slowly, he began to push it in, releasing his cock again to grip her hips in a white-knuckle grip to hold her steady as he slowly speared her.

She moaned and whimpered and squirmed before submitting to his hold. "Oh, oh fuck... hard... hot... so good, yours, Master. Please, fuck yours." She gripped the blankets under her as she mewled and panted, helpless to his desire and her need, her focus entirely on how much she needed him to fuck her. "Please, oh please, want it, want you to fill me, to claim me. Pound me into the bed so I walk funny tomorrow. Make me drip with your seed." Her voice was filthy in promise and desire.

He held her hips still and shoved forward firmly, bottoming out inside of her in a single smooth, but hard thrust. He grunted and growled, "FUCK!" as he held himself still, gasping at the symphony of sensation around his cock. "God, such a perfect fucking pussy... So tight... So wet... So hot... All mine...," he murmured, drunken with the pleasure of her body.

She squeaked at the abrupt sensation then shuddered, "Oh, Master!" She shifted slightly, "Need it, need to come on your cock, please Master may I come on your cock?"

Still holding her hips, he began to slowly fuck her. "All you want, Angel. Anything you wish to do that makes you more addicted to this is perfectly acceptable to me," he rumbled.

She squirmed under him, soft panting mewls escaped with every languid thrust. She moved her hand down, then started to play with and tease her clit, occasionally she reached back to rub his sack before she slapped her clit twice, firmly. She climaxed hard, her body a rippling vice that coated him even more with juices and a scream of pure, wanton pleasure, "MASTER!"

His grin was instant as he slammed his cock home once more. "Good girl...," he rumbled, lifting his other hand he smacked her other cheek firmly. "MY good girl," he growled in satisfaction at the sound of the crack echoing in the room again.

She yelped and moaned, then arched towards him with a needy, begging whimper, "Please... oh fuck... please, Master. Breed your pussy, want it, want it please."

He leaned forward and, in a fit of daring, took hold of her long, raven hair and began using it as a handhold as he began fucking her faster. With each thrust, he grunted, occasionally with a muttered, "Fuck..." or "God... Angel..." or something similar. Her body tightened around him and stroked every bit as deliciously as her hands and mouth had earlier.

She yelped and moaned, eagerly taking him and submitting to his desires. "MASTER!" She climaxed around him with a breathless scream and a soft squeak of surprise as fluid gushed around his cock, "Please! Fuck! Breed!"

Brent drove into her hard and fast, maintaining his hold on her hair with one hand as he smacked her ass firmly with the other. "So... close... Fuck... need...," he gasped as he fought desperately to find his release.

She yelped and clamped around him even tighter with a scream of pleasure, she clutched at the bed beneath her and was helpless to his whims with needy whines. All she could do was beg him, plead with him as her body rippled around his cock in a tight, wet vice eager to milk his seed where it belonged.

He drove into her for several more long moments, the tingle in his groin building and building until finally he tugged firmly on her hair, pulling her back as he bottomed out inside of her and exploded with a roar that echoed in the room. His cock pulsed, sending rope after rope of his cum into her willing, clutching body. "Angel! Fuck! Take! MINE!" he gasped, his mind and heart flooding with an overwhelming love and desire for her.

She mewled helplessly and slumped under him with a soft whine as she shuddered, "Yours, Master. All yours." She panted as he relaxed, then looked over her shoulder at him, "How are you feeling?"

Several moments passed as he gathered his wits, her hair slowly slipping from his fingers. "That was... Me? I just... I pulled... Lost control... Are YOU OK?" he finally managed.

"I'm perfectly fine, Master, unharmed and well pleasured," she reached back and stroked her hand over his side where she could reach. "I love you, Master. I have you, I'm yours."

He slowly withdrew from her and moved to her side. "That was... good for you?" he asked softly, his eyes searching hers for reassurance that he had not overdone it.

She turned to face him, then wrapped her arms around him, "It was wonderful my Master," she winked up at him, "Practically perfect in every way." She kissed him tenderly, "I love you. I choose you, I enjoy you."

She felt him relax as his arms found their way around her. "I just... we didn't really talk about the hair beforehand and I...," he trailed off. "I needed to come so bad...," he murmured.

She nuzzled into him, "I'm not upset, yes, hair pulling is OK, not yanking, but tugging. I like a little pain with my pleasure." She squeezed him tighter, "Did I give you what you needed, Master?"

"Oh dear God, yes, Angel. The best I've ever had. No contest...," he breathed. He kissed the top of her head. "I don't know what kind of brain damage the ones you've been with before had, but I'm grateful for it. You're mine now, and I'm never letting you go."

She cuddled into him, "Clean up then sleepy cuddles until you need to ravish me again, Master?"

"This is a good idea. Tomorrow, I'll need to go by my place and get... a few more things than I could fit in a go-bag," he observed. "But I will come home to you every night, my Angel. I will be your man. I will learn to be your Master. And you will never be alone again."

"We'll learn together, Master," she murmured, then sighed and rose to her feet. She padded over to get a towel and wiped both him and herself down from the mess before tossing it in the hamper, "Tomorrow your things, we'll figure out how to make it work, moving you in, us spending time together." She kissed him tenderly and crawled into his arms. "Our future, together."

He sighed contentedly as his arms and legs wrapped around her in something of a protective cocoon. "Together, my beautiful Angel," he breathed. He fell silent for several moments, then asked, "Your Mother... on Friday. Is she going to be weird since we... more or less just met?"

"No," she murmured, "Well, maybe a little," she lifted her head, "She'll probably gush and gush about how it was just like her and my father's meeting." She giggled softly, "They met while he was on leave from the base, and it was a whirlwind romance."