Texas Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked over, "You ready to start again?" She asked me.

My cock wasn't ready yet, "Not quite," I replied, grabbing my limp cock.

"Mmmm, I think you'll be ready in time."

"In time for what?"

"By the time I teach you how to get me so hot, I'll be begging you to fuck me."

I couldn't believe what she'd said! She was like a completely different person!

Trish bent over and kissed me on the lips. I reached out and held both of her beautiful soft boobs as she stuck her tongue in my mouth. When the kiss was over She pushed my legs apart and got close enough to put both of her fantastic looking boobs in my face.

"I like to have my nipples sucked and played with."

It wasn't just as simple as that, Trish couldn't help but tell me how she liked it done. I didn't mind the instructions as long as we ended up fucking. I ran the tip of my tongue around the outside of her hard nipple. I loved the feel of her warm skin on my tongue. Then she wanted me to tease the point with my tongue, and when she moaned, she told me to gently grab her boob and suck on her whole nipple hard.

"Oh that's it, now just keep sucking and yank your mouth away," She told me with her left hand caressing the back of my head. I did, and it made a loud wet popping noise.

"Oooohh, yes, I love it just like that!"

I switched to her other boob as she spread her legs a little, "Feel my pussy, you're starting to get me wet."

"Mmmmm, oh that feels so good!" Patricia told me as I sucked her other nipple with two of my fingers up between her legs, feeling her sweet, warm pussy.

I switched back to her other nipple again, and she moved my hand so that my fingers were sliding up and down her slit. It was getting nice and slippery. She stopped me after a bit and crawled up on the bed.

"Have you ever licked a pussy?" She asked as she grabbed one of the pillows from the bed and sat down on it.

"Once or twice," I replied, wondering what she was doing, "I'm not very good at it."

Patricia laid back on the mattress and spread her legs wide. As I crawled up on the bed with her. Trish's crotch was up off the mattress by the pillow under her butt.

"You will be after I get done with you," Trish replied and rubbed her folds with her hand, "Come here and eat me."

I put my face in her crotch and just sort of licked around her pussy lips. It wasn't long before she was telling me how to do it. Both of her hands were on top of my head. Moving it to where I was supposed to be licking.

It took a while, but I was an eager student and did as she asked. In a few minutes, it seemed to be working.

"YES, right there!" Trish told me and began to hump my mouth, and pulling my hair as she ground her pussy on my face, "That's my clit, MMMMmmmm, when I cum I want you to suck it as hard as you can! Unnnh GOD! OH YEAH, OOOOOhhhhhhh Ahhhhhhhhh!"

She groaned loudly, and I did what she told me to do. That made her yell even louder. Trish rubbed her wet pussy on my face as her hips bucked up and down. Then she began to shake all over.

That was the first time I'd ever made a woman cum with oral sex. I'd enjoyed it so much my cock was fully hard, and I wanted to put it in her.

"Oh God, that was good," She told me, "Get up here and fuck me. I want to feel that nice hard dick inside me!"

I didn't waste any time crawling up between her thighs and pushing my dick all the way up inside her pussy. It was so slick that I went all the way balls deep on the first stroke. Most of my high school girlfriends complained that it hurt. Not Trish, she seemed to like it just fine!

"Ooohhh!" Patricia groaned, "That feels so fucking good!"

I started pumping her, and she kept moaning on each stroke, "Oh baby, Oh yeah, you feel so big and hard, fuck me, Jason!"

I was living every high school boy's dream of fucking a hot teacher. I was glad she'd blown me first, or I would never have lasted as long as I did. Trish stopped me after a while and told me to get up while she rolled over and got up on her hands and knees.

Now that was something I was familiar with. My girlfriend, when I was a junior, only liked to do it that way. I got behind her sweet looking ass and quickly found my way back inside Nirvana. I started enjoying her again as I held her hips.

"Slap my ass!" She moaned out a bit later.

I spanked her right butt cheek with the palm of my hand lightly since I didn't want to hurt her.

"Harder!"

I slapped her butt again loud enough to hear it.

She pumped backward on my cock and moaned out. She seemed to like a little pain with her pleasure, so I took turns slapping each of her butt cheeks. She was really getting into, and I'd never heard a woman make as much noise as she did.

"Oh baby, rub my clit!"

Since I now knew where her clit was. I reached around and down and got my middle finger sliding in her slit as we fucked. She went crazy and had her second big orgasm.

"AHHhh Ohhhh, GOD! AHhhhhhhhhh!"

Patricia pulled away from me and spun around to face me. I was still up on my knees with my soaking wet cock in her face. She put her mouth over the end and started sucking it!

She stopped, and in a gravely lusty voice, she gave me another instruction.

"Hold my head and fuck my mouth like it's my pussy! I'll tell you if it's too hard."

I put my hands on her head lightly as she was kissing the end of my cock, "By my hair, but don't cum. I want it in my pussy!"

I ran my fingers through her hair, and it wasn't long before I was pumping her mouth like I would a pussy! She seemed to like it, and I could tell it wouldn't be much longer, so I stopped and pulled out.

Patricia flipped over on her back, spreading her legs wide apart and showing me her pussy.

"Come here."

I was more than ready and quickly got between those legs and entered her again. I was ready to cum, and she knew it by the way I was driving hard and fast.

"I'm going to make you cum!" She groaned, and for the first time in my life, I felt a woman clench her vagina around my cock. I'd never felt anything like that before and three strokes later I was done.

"AAH, Unhhh, AHhhh, Oh Yeah!" I yelled out each time I shot a stream of semen into her.

"Oh, baby... sooooo GOOD!" Trish groaned and kept clenching her pussy around my throbbing cock after each spurt.

I collapsed down on top of her soft, warm boobs, trying to catch my breath. Trish clutched at my back tightly and let out a little moan each time my cock twitched inside her.

I suddenly realized what had happened, I asked her, "I hope you are on birth control?"

Trish started laughing, "It's kind of late to be asking now, you are supposed to ask before!"

I had so much to learn, so I didn't let her laughing bother me, "Yeah, I guess so."

"Don't worry about it, Jason. I loved it when you came in me. This is the first time I've had sex since I moved here."

"It is?" I asked, giving her a quick kiss on the lips.

"I didn't realize how much I missed it, thank you."

"Anytime, ma'am."

"You can get off me now, you're crushing me."

I got off her, even though I wanted to stay inside her forever. It had been the best sex I'd ever had up to that point. I was on cloud nine as I got dressed, and she put on a robe. I was thinking we'd be doing it every night from then on. I found out as I was leaving that wasn't going to happen.

I kissed her before she opened the door, and told her I wanted to come over the next evening.

"If you ever tell even one person about this, I'll say you're lying, and you will never see me again."

"I won't tell a soul!"

"I'm flying back home tomorrow to see my folks for Christmas."

"How long will you be gone?" I asked her.

"I'll be back to school when the break is over."

I felt disappointed to be without her for another week, but that wasn't the worst of it. We stood there holding each other, and she was the teacher again.

"From now on, you're going to bring up all your grades," She told me, "I'm going to check with your teachers every Friday, and if you aren't working hard you won't be welcome to see me until the next Friday."

"And if I do?"

Patricia smiled, "Then we can have some more fun."

"See you on Friday after the break!" I told her.

"Mmmm, we'll see about that lover boy."

She kissed me goodbye, and I left bound and determined to do whatever it took to sleep with her again!

I was on cloud nine on the way home! It had been a dream come true, and even though she'd be gone over the holidays, I was going to work hard so I could see her again. Pussy is a great motivator and woman who knows how to use can get a guy to do just about anything. I was learning fast about a lot of things I'd never thought of before.

***

Christmas Eve was just mom and I. We'd never had much extra money, and so it was more about little gifts than things we couldn't afford. Mom had made a scrapbook of all my football career. She had cut out articles and photos, and it was really cool!

I gave her a simple wooden jewelry box I'd made in woodshop class. It wasn't anything fancy, but she was thrilled with it because I'd made it for her. She cried when she opened it and hugged me tightly.

"Thank you!" She'd told me, "I love you so much!"

I have to admit that it made my eyes water a bit too. I hugged Mom back and told her how much I loved her for everything she'd done for me.

"I love you mom," I told her and hugged her tightly to me.

It wasn't a sexual thing. It was real love. I may have been born an accident, but she'd never given up on me, and I wanted to pay her back someday. I'd been gifted with athletic ability, and now that Trish was helping, I was even more determined to make it. I didn't realize it at the time, but Trish had already started helping on my journey to being a better man. It wasn't just the sex, although at the time I didn't know that and probably wouldn't have cared.

I was growing into a man and starting to realize for the first time that there were things more important than football. I didn't love Trish, but she meant a lot to me already. I had loved the sex, but that was just icing on the cake. She had motivated me to be better than I was by believing in me, just like my mom always had.

***

I missed Trish when she was gone and decided to go to a New Year's Eve party. Mom was going on a date, as well. She dated guys off and on, but she'd never really gotten serious about them. I never liked any of the ones I'd met, but it was her life. I tried to keep my opinions to myself unless she asked me what I thought. I never liked them, but she kept asking for my approval. I didn't get it at the time, but I wasn't going to tell her I liked somebody when I didn't. I guess she wanted my approval before she'd get serious about someone and I never gave it to her.

***

A few days later one of my friends on the football team had a keg party out on his dad's farmland. I went out to drink beer and have some fun. I even met a few girls that looked interested in me. But, after being with Trish, I wasn't really that interested. All I could do was think of her and how we'd make love when she got back.

I was more interested in getting a belly full of beer and joking with some of the guys on the team. It was pretty cool, but it just didn't seem so exciting anymore. I headed home just after midnight and was maybe a bit too drunk to drive, but I made it without any problems.

When I got home about 1:00 AM, mom was sitting on the couch in her PJ's watching T.V. I'd known she was home because she'd had the porch light on when I pulled into the driveway.

I unlocked the door and tripped over the rug but caught myself.

Mom looked at me, "Have you been drinking?"

I laughed, "Have you?"

"Yes, but I wasn't driving, are you trying to kill yourself?"

"No ma'am, but it is New Year's eve."

Mom never could stay mad at me and got up, "I was worried about you," She said, "I'm glad you got home in one piece."

"Me too, it was boring for the most part."

Mom came over to me, "Please be careful, Jason. I couldn't stand it if anything happened to you."

"I will, I promise."

"Okay, I wanted to wish you a Happy New Year before I go to bed."

"Happy New Year, Mom!" I told her as she came over to hug me.

I blamed the beer for what happened next. When mom put her arms around me, I was thinking about Trish.

I hugged her back, and she looked up at me, "Happy New Year!"

Now I'd groan up with us giving each other kisses on the lips. But they were just little lip touching pecks, and not at all what I did next.

When our lips touched for the peck, I held her tight to me and gave her a full lip lock kiss like I would have done to Patricia. To make it worse, my left hand slid down to her butt, and I pulled her against my crotch as I stuck my tongue in her mouth.

I think she was so surprised she didn't even realize what was happening for a few seconds. I suppose feeling my dick getting hard in my pants as I squeezed her ass and ground my package against her had something to do with it.

All of a sudden, she jumped away from me with fire in her eyes.

"Jesus Christ Jason, what are you doing?"

"Giving you a New Year's Eve kiss?" was all I could think of to say.

"You're drunk, aren't you?"

"I guess a little bit."

She looked at me as I wavered around a little, "More than a little," She replied, "I think you better go to bed right now."

"Okay, that sounds like a plan," I told her, "Goodnight, love you!"

Mom looked at me with a cross look on her face, but it softened, "We'll talk about this later, love you too."

I staggered to my room, laughing when I bumped into the walls. I guessed those last two beers I'd chugged had hit me when I got home. I still remembered how good it felt to kiss Nikki like I had. But as I flopped on top of my bed with my clothes on, I knew there would be hell to pay when I woke up.

***

Nikki had watched her son bounce off a couple of walls before he went into his room. She checked on him a few minutes later, and he was sleeping in his clothes on top of the bed. Satisfied, he was okay; she turned off the light and closed the door.

Nikki headed for bed, thinking about what had happened. She was more upset about him driving home drunk than the groping kiss he'd given her. Nikki had already forgiven him for that. It had taken her by surprise, and once she saw how drunk he was, she remembered he was just a horny teenager with no control.

Jason was slowly becoming a man. She'd known those days would be coming and she knew she'd soon lose him to College and then he'd have his own life to live. That made her sad, but it happened to every mother. Nikki crawled under her covers and closed her eyes.

Nikki thought about the kiss again, and even though it wasn't appropriate, it had excited her at first. The passion behind it as he pulled her against his manhood that was obviously getting firm. The only thing that had stopped her from truly enjoying it was the fact he was her son. If he hadn't been, things would have gone much differently. Nikki loved sex, one of the reasons Jason had come into the world being a result of her needs.

Nikki locked those thoughts away in the back of her mind. They were dark thoughts and against the way she'd been raised. She locked those thoughts away and threw away the key. Even so, she could feel them trying to come back before she fell asleep.

***

On January 3rd, I was back in school and looking forward to English class. Trish was there looking as beautiful as ever. I made sure not to stare at her, and I think she was doing the same. I did pay attention to her teaching. In fact, I'd started to pay attention to all my classes. I wanted to impress Trish and save my scholarship at the same time.

I'd been surprised that Nikki hadn't said anything about the way I'd kissed her on New Year's. On New Year's Day, she'd given me a heartfelt talk about why I shouldn't be drinking and driving no matter what the other kids did. But she'd never mentioned anything about the kiss.

I felt terrible about what had happened and just worked harder on all my subjects, not only English. Then Mom and I watched football on T.V. At least mom was a fan, and it seemed all was forgotten to my relief.

The next day, Mom had to go back to work.

As we ate oatmeal together like we always did, I found myself listening to her but also noticing her as a woman, not just my mom. Nikki was a good looking woman who was only 34 years old. She had on her robe across the table from me, and I found my eyes appreciating her bare cleavage showing in the gap of her robe.

She was a head shorter than me with dark brown, almost black hair. Beautiful brown eyes and a nice looking figure similar to Patricia's. I'd never looked at her like that before. She'd always been just "Mom."

"Jason, I need to get ready for work. Please don't drive like that anymore. Call me, and I'll come and get you if I have to."

"I promise mom," I told her as she headed for the shower.

I was already at the table working on re-doing my English papers when she left for work.

"Wow, look at you!" Nikki told me.

"I want that scholarship."

"I can see that," Nikki replied, grabbing her purse, "You'll get it if you keep working hard."

I stood up as she came over to kiss me goodbye, "I need to go, see you later."

I put an arm around her and gave her a peck on the lips like we always did. But I was careful not to do too much. She smiled and left without saying anything about the way I'd kissed her on New Year's.

***

At the end of English class on Friday, Patricia stopped me as the bell rang.

"Jason, I have some papers of yours I corrected. You need to look over them."

Some of the guys snickered as I went to her desk while the students filed out the door.

"Yes, ma'am?" I asked.

"Take a look at this, and be sure to read my note on page 2."

"Yes, ma'am."

I took the paper, and when I was in the hall with nobody around, I looked at page 2. There was a small post-it note.

"Busy tonight with teachers get together. Tomorrow at 8PM."

I took the note and stuffed it in my pocket as I headed to class. I was disappointed I had to wait but was happy that we were still on for Saturday night! I was glad that I'd done enough that week that she wanted to see me again.

***

Saturday night, I was excited as I drove over to Trish's apartment. I had three new assignments already done. I'd worked on them Friday night, instead of going out. I thought they were as perfect as I could get them.

Trish opened the door quickly and let me in.

"Hi!"

"Hi, Trish," I told her, "I'm glad you're back."

"Yes, and I missed you, Jason, did you miss me?"

She was stunning when I noticed she had on PJs! They were covered in tiny pictures of cats. They had shorts for the bottoms and a short sleeve top. I went over to her and gave her a kiss on the lips. Not rough but sweetly.

"Mmmm," She replied, "I'll take that as a yes."

I followed her to the big sofa, and she asked me if I wanted a beer.

"Sure, but don't let me have too many."

Trish gave me a sly smile, "I think you'll be too busy for that in a bit."

She headed for the kitchen, and I hoped that meant what I thought it did. Trish came back with two beers, and as we drank them, she told me about her Christmas and trip back home. It was all general stuff, but I liked listening to her.

I had quit worrying about sex for once. It would happen or not. I knew enough about Trish that pushing wasn't going to get me into her bed. I'd have to wait until she was ready.

***

On her way back with our second beer, she dimmed the lights. I hoped that meant it was time. Half-way through them, she crawled over to me, and we started kissing again. My hand found her left boob, and I teased the hard nipple with my thumb through her thin top.