Texas Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, that feels good." She told me.

I wanted her, and my cock was already getting hard and painful, trapped in my pants as I started to unfasten her buttons. She watched with a smile and let me get her top open. I opened it and saw her nice bare boobs and went down to lick them like she'd taught me.

"Oh yeah, baby," She told me, "You're getting me hot."

When I switched to her other nipple, I slid my hand down the front of her bottoms. Down through her smooth pubes and slid my middle finger in between her warm folds.

We started kissing again as I fingered her wet slit, and it had the desired effect. Trish was kissing me even more passionately and moaning. I found her clit and in just a short while she yelled out and clamped her thighs tightly around my hand still in her crotch.

"Get those clothes off cowboy," She told me as she stood up and started stripping off her PJs when she'd finished cumming.

I did it in record time!

"Sit back on the sofa," Trish told me.

I did, and she got on her knees between my legs and grabbed my cock. She looked at it and stroked it a few times. I was already hard as hell seeing her naked between my legs.

Trish kissed the head of my cock, and I let out a little sigh.

"How many girls have told you what a nice big cock you have?" She said and started kissing the end again.

"None that I remember."

That was true, none of my girlfriends had ever said that to me. It seemed average to me.

"Maybe it's true then," She smiled, looking at it.

"What?"

"Everything is bigger in Texas."

Before I could say anything back, she took the end in her mouth and started sucking it.

"Jesus!" I groaned when her warm wet mouth worked over the head of my cock.

Trish stopped and rubbed the wet head of my cock on one of her hard nipples.

"Oohhhhh, shit!" I moaned, feeling the little hard point scrape across the wet head of my dick.

"You like that?"

"Yes!"

Instead of doing it again, she slid her wet tongue down the full length and ended up licking my balls!

"DAMN!" I moaned again.

I'd never had a girl lick my ball sack before, and it tickled as her wet tongue swirled around first one nut and then the other. I watched her lick my whole shaft until it was wet, and then she got on my lap with her knees straddling my hips.

Reaching down between her legs, she guided the tip of my cock to her wet hole, and once started, she sat slid down my shaft until I was all the way in.

"Fuck, that feels good!" I moaned out.

Trish smiled at me, "I love how it fills me up, babe," she said and started to hump me.

I had to let out some moans of my own. Trish's pussy felt so hot and wet as it moved up and down on my cock.

Trish had her hands on both sides of my head, holding onto the back of the sofa. I had a perfect view of her tits, and we could kiss while she fucked me.

She kissed me hotly but never quit humping on my dick. I grabbed both of her boobs and started playing with her nipples as we kissed.

"OH, GOD!" She groaned after breaking the kiss, "You have the biggest dick I've ever felt!"

Like a dumb ass, I automatically told her I was sorry.

She let out a little laugh, and her eyes sparkled blue at me, "Don't be, It feels amazing!"

Trish was getting faster, and I felt those familiar feelings in my balls as I tried to hold off cumming as long as I could.

"Squeeze my butt!" She told me, and I grabbed both of her cheeks as she started to slam all the way down on my dick.

"oh YEAH! OH OH OH, FUCK I'm going to cum!" She groaned, "Cum with me, baby!"

I was about to explode anyway, but that didn't help me hold back.

"OH, GOD! OH, YESSSS!" Trish yelled as she pounded up and down on my dick, "Give it to me, baby," Ah, Ah, Ah, Mmmmm!"

I was about to pop, whether she told me or not! I couldn't hold it back any longer and exploded up inside her like a broken water main.

"AHHHHH!" I groaned when I shot the first jet of my semen into her.

Trish grabbed my shoulders and dug her nails into them and yelled really loud, "OH MY GOD! OOOoh, OOohhhh Yes, baby... CUM in my PUSSY! AHHHH AHHHH AHHHH!"

I was still cumming as Trish did that trick again with her vagina. Squeezing my throbbing cock on each spurt. All that did was make me jump and cum two more spurts after I thought I was done.

"Jesus!" Trish exhaled her hot breath in my face when we wound down, "I thought I was going to pass out!"

"Fuck me too!" I told her honestly.

She sat back on my lap, looking at me. She wiggled her hips with me still all the way inside of her. So deep that my balls were mashed into the crack of her ass.

"What?" I asked her.

"You're a better lay than men twice your age!"

"Really?"

"Would your favorite teacher lie to you?"

"I hope not," I replied, "You are the best I've ever had."

Trish smiled at me, "You like my pussy, don't you?"

"Fuck, I can't think of anything I don't like about you!"

"Good! Now, this is going to be messy."

Trish got up off my lap slowly, and when my cock slipped out, a lot of cum came with it. I thought she was going to get me a paper towel or something, but to my surprise, she slipped down between my legs again and started sucking my soft wet cock!

Not only that, she licked up and ate the big pool of cum around the base!

When she finished, Trish joked, "Come on, I need to clean up this mess you made in me."

She took me to her bathroom and told me to get in the shower while she peed. She joined me, and we washed each other in between kissing. It had been the best sex of my life!

I think I grinned all the way home.

***

The rest of my senior year, I didn't date any girls my age. I studied hard, and on the weekends, Trish and I fucked hard. By the time spring break came around, the only thing that was bothering me was parent-teacher conferences.

It was fine until mom and I met with Trish. I was nervous about it, but Trish played it really cool. Patricia told mom how much I'd improved, and mom whispered how much she appreciated her helping me.

"I wish there was some way to thank you," Mom told Patricia as we were standing up to leave.

"No need Nikki, Jason has thanked me over and over again."

I almost choked because I knew what Trish had really meant. But I kept my mouth shut as mom gave her a business card and invited her to the beauty salon for a hair appointment.

I cringed when Trish accepted it and said she'd like that. There was nothing I could do about it, and we left with mom telling me how proud she was of me.

As we got in the car, mom said, "I'm so glad you thanked Ms. Smith for all she's done for you."

"Me too, mom. She's the best teacher I've ever had."

***

Trish had made me forget about other girls and even that feeling I'd gotten when I'd kissed my mom like a drunken fool. That wasn't going to last because fate has a way of changing things when you least expect it.

***

By the time my graduation came around in May. Trish had taken up Nikki's offer and loved her new hairdo. I had to admit I loved it just as much. My mom had a real talent in bringing out the beauty of her clients. I hadn't thought it was even possible to make Trish even more beautiful, but mom had done it.

My graduation celebration ended up in a long hot session in bed with Trish. We laid there in bed, loving the afterglow, and Trish told me how much she liked Nikki.

"Jason, I just love your mom," She said, "You are so lucky to have her!"

"I agree," I replied and told her the story of how mom had kept me even if I had been an accident.

Trish rolled over and got on my chest and looked me straight in the eyes.

"Don't you ever refer to yourself as an accident again!"

"What's wrong?" I asked, "That's what I was, I'm a bastard and..."

"If you say that again, I'll kick you out the door!"

"What?"

"I mean it, Jason!" She told me, "You got everything. Good looks, smarts, athletic skills, and a great personality. Don't ever think like you are an accident! You might just be an act of God! You might have been put here for a reason none of us know about."

"I'm sorry," I told her, "I just accepted it because it's the truth."

"It's dangerous to think like that Jason," she softened, "Don't ever let it get to you and ruin your confidence, or make you think you are less than anyone else. You are one amazing young man, and you'll go far."

I was like blown away at how mad she seemed.

"Promise me you will never think like that again!"

"I promise!"

"Good, because you'll never make it to the NFL, or through life if you have any doubts in yourself."

She kissed me on the lips after that, and we made love one more time before I went home.

For the rest of my life whenever I was down on myself I remembered her fiery words. They would pull me up out of my despair when things looked bleak.

***

After graduation I had a summer job delivering furniture for the summer. I'd ended up with a "B" average thanks to Trish. And I'd picked Texas A&M for my football scholarship. I'd have to move to the dorms but not until fall. So, I was expecting to spend all summer making love to Trish, but that ended when I showed up the next Saturday night. I knocked, and there was no answer. The curtains were up, and I looked in the window, and to my shock, the living room was empty. No furniture, no anything but an empty room!

I had to look again, and it was true! No furniture and no nothing. I was still peering in the window when someone startled me.

"Can I help you?" a woman's voice asked.

I turned around and saw a lady who had a bag of groceries in her arms, heading for another apartment.

"I was wondering what happened to Ms. Smith?"

"Did you know her?" The woman asked.

"She was my teacher last year."

"I heard that she got a new teaching job in California. I think she moved out yesterday."

Someone could have knocked me over with a feather!

"Moved?"

"Yes, did you need something?"

"Uh, I was just going to thank her for helping me get through English class."

"Well, you just missed her. Sorry!" and she walked away.

I left, still not believing that Trish was gone without even telling me! I was hurting, and it was getting worse on the drive home. I just couldn't believe after all the time we'd been lovers she'd just left me without saying goodbye!

I stopped by this guy I knew who'd buy booze for us kids. I had cashed my first pay-check, and for a small fee, he bought me a case of beer. I drove home with it planning to get shit-faced drunk. I'd promised mom I wouldn't do that and drive anymore, and I kept my word. She was out on a date with some new guy named Dan, and that meant I could drown my sorrows in peace.

***

Nikki was feeling pretty good about her first date with Dan. He'd just moved to town, and he was good looking and a year older than she was. He'd taken her out dancing and drinking at a place called "Boot Hill."

He'd wanted her to come home with him, but Nikki didn't do that on the first date. He didn't seem upset and dropped her off at home around midnight. She let him kiss her goodnight, and he even waited until she was inside before leaving.

Nikki was feeling pretty happy until she went into the living room. Jason was sitting up asleep on the sofa in the dark. The T.V. was on with no sound and providing the only light. Nikki turned on the light and said out loud.

"What the hell?" as she looked at a pile of empty beer cans on the coffee table and more on the floor.

"Jason!" she called loudly, but he just kept snoring in his shorts and T-shirt.

Nikki noticed that he still had a beer can in one hand. She went over and took it out of his hand, and he didn't move.

"Jesus!" She thought, "He's passed out drunk!"

She looked at the mess and shook her head, "I hope you have one hell of a hangover tomorrow!"

But her son just kept snoring.

Nikki decided he was too big for her to move to his room, so she just left him where he was.

"You've got some explaining to do in the morning!" She told him and headed for her room to change.

Nikki kept wondering why her son had gotten so drunk.

"It's not like him," She thought, "At least he wasn't driving around town!"

After getting ready for bed, Nikki decided to check on him one last time. She grabbed her robe because she only had on her panties. She was on her way down the hall when she heard a big crash and the sound of empty beer cans.

Nikki hurried down the hall to find her son crawling towards the hallway to his room. She looked at all the cans lying around and figured he must have fallen over the table.

"Christ!" She thought and went to help him get to his room.

***

Nikki couldn't do anything more than guide him as he crawled. She was only 5'5," and 120 lbs. Compared to his 6'1" 190 pounds.

When he made it to the side of his bed, she struggled to help him get up and sit on the edge. He kept mumbling something about Trish.

"Who's Trish," She asked him as she helped him pull his T-shirt over his head.

Jason mumbled something she couldn't understand as the T-shirt came free. She tossed it aside.

He sat there, weaving back and forth like he was going to fall forward off the bed. Nikki caught him by the shoulders and pushed him backward. Nikki hadn't even noticed that during all the struggle, her robe and come untied and was hanging open.

Even as drunk as he was, Jason saw her beautiful boobs and thought she was Trish. As he fell backward, he suddenly grabbed Nikki and pulled her down on top of him as he hit the mattress.

Nikki let out a screech as her bare tits were mashed against Jason's bare chest. She tried to get off him, but he had both arms around her tight and managed to roll her over on her back with him now on top.

Before she could yell again, he kissed her on the lips and stuck his tongue in her mouth even as she tried to turn her head from side to side. She could feel his big hand squeezing her left boob as he kissed her. Nikki pounded on his back, but he wouldn't stop.

Jason stopped kissing her, and she yelled at him, "GET OFF ME!"

It must have sunk in finally because he rolled over on his back as Nikki scrambled up off the bed and tied her robe back.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" She yelled at him.

Jason just gave a drunken laugh with his eyes closed, "You're right, babe," He slurred, "I'm too drunk to fuck!" and then he started laughing again.

Nikki just glared at him, "GOOD NIGHT!" she told him, "Don't ask for help if you fall on your face!"

"Don't be mad," He mumbled, "I'll fuck you later." and then he passed out again.

When Nikki heard that, she just stormed out of the room. She was so mad she wanted to strangle him!

***

Nikki was too upset to go to bed, so she went to the living room with a trash bag and picked up all the cans as she cooled off. She counted 19 empties.

"God Jason, are you trying to kill yourself?" She thought, as she took the bag to the kitchen and put it next to the back door.

"I need a drink!" Nikki thought and went to the refrigerator and took one of Jason's beers and popped it open.

She sat at the table and tried to figure out what had happened to her son, and who the hell Trish was?

"He must have had a fight with his girlfriend Trish," She thought, "Or worse!"

Nikki had gotten over being kissed and groped. Once she'd cooled off and thought about it, she realized he'd been so drunk he didn't even know what he was doing.

"He couldn't even walk!" She thought and finished the beer.

Being a good mom, she decided to check on him one last time, but she wasn't going to get in arms reach until he was sober again.

Nikki tightened the belt of her robe one more time and walked down to Jason's room. The door was still open, and the light was on. She peeked around the door frame and was relieved to see he had made it to the center of his bed and was snoring peacefully.

The only problem was that he was completely naked!

Nikki crept in quietly so as not to wake him. He had his back to her and was sleeping on his side, showing his bare butt. Nikki grabbed the blanket from the floor. And was about to cover him with it when he made a groan and rolled onto his back.

She held still holding the blanket in both hands, ready to toss it over him from a distance. As he quickly started snoring again, she couldn't help but notice his hard dick! She didn't want to stare but couldn't help it.

It was thick and long and stiff as a board! It stunned her to think he could even be asleep with a hard-on like that! It was standing up at a 45-degree angle, the big domed tip pointing towards his head.

"Jesus!" Nikki thought and tossed the blanket over him.

She hurried out, turning off the light and shutting his door as quietly as she could. When she finally got in bed, it took her a while to fall asleep. The way he had kissed her was bad enough. But now she couldn't shake the image of his hard penis that was probably stuck in her head forever! It's one of those things a mom isn't supposed to look at, but she had, and it was too late to take it back now.

"I'm going to kick his ass tomorrow!" She thought but knew she didn't mean it.

***

I woke up the next morning, wondering where I was for a few minutes. My head was pounding, and my mouth felt like it was full of sand! After a shower, I went downstairs to find some aspirin for my head. It was almost eleven in the morning, and I was glad I didn't have to work.

Mom was cleaning the kitchen when I came in with pain on my face.

"Hi," She smiled at me, "How's your head?"

"It's killing me, do we have any aspirin?"

"Sure," Mom replied and told me to sit at the table.

I sat down, holding my head with both hands until she showed up with two Excedrin and a glass of water.

"Here, take this."

"Thanks!"

After I gagged them down, she came back with two cups of coffee, "Try this."

"Thanks, mom."

Nikki sat across from me, giving me the eye.

"What?" I asked her.

"What do you remember from last night, and who is Trish?"

I felt a panic attack coming on, but held it back, "I guess I got drunk and fell asleep in my room," I told her, "My head hurts so much that's about all I can remember."

"Your head should hurt. Do you know how many beers you drank?"

"No."

"19, you should be dead!"

"Really?" I replied and tried the coffee, "I lost count, mom."

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why'd you drink so much, and who is Trish?"

I knew I couldn't get out of it without some explanation.

"How'd you know about her?"

"You kept babbling her name."

I wiped the sweat from my brow, "She's a girl I was going out with, and all of a sudden, she just dumped me for no reason."

Mom looked at me with a little passion, "Did you ask her why?"

"I would have, but she just moved away from town without even telling me."

"That's horrible!" Mom replied, "Did you have a fight or something?"

"No, I thought everything was fine. When I stopped over at her apartment, it was empty, and a neighbor lady told me she moved!"

"Jesus Jason," Mom said, "I'm sorry, but that's no reason to kill yourself with booze."

"Trust me mom, the way I feel right now it's going to be a long while before I drink again."

Mom just gave me that wise look, "That's what everyone says, but it will happen again sooner or later."

"Did it ever happen to you?"

"What?"

"Getting this drunk after you got dumped by somebody?

Mom looked at me, "Yes, when your father dumped me because I was pregnant."

I felt even more like shit after she had said that, "I'm sorry mom."

"That's the past Jason, just watch how much you drink from now on. I don't want anything to happen to you, just because something in your life goes south. I'm sure it hurts, but drinking really doesn't help."