Texas Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head was still pounding, "I know what you mean," My head is killing me!"

Mom smiled, "It will pass, just like your hurt feelings will."

That was it, and I went back to my room for a nap.

***

A week later, I'd been good and felt much better after starting back up with my workouts. I had some weights in the garage and got back to lifting and running every day. Between that and delivering furniture and appliances, I was staying in pretty good shape.

On Friday, I got off work a couple hours early because we ran out of things to deliver. When I got home, Mom was already there, and I guessed she had a date or something planned because I heard the shower running.

I guess Nikki hadn't been expecting me home because as I headed for my room, the bathroom door was open a couple of inches. As I went by the door, I could see the big mirror on the front counter. In it was a perfect reflection of the shower on the other side behind the door.

The shower had a big glass door, and I could see Nikki standing there naked with her back turned as she had both hands up rubbing a headful of shampoo in her hair. I should have kept going, but I stopped for a better look.

All I could see was her bare butt, and I have to admit it reminded me of Trish. Nikki was still scrubbing her hair. I was about to move on when she turned around. And put her head back under the water and started rinsing the soap out of her hair.

I thought I'd better go before she saw me, but I just couldn't move. Nikki reminded me of looking at Trish when she was naked. Except for dark hair instead of blonde, mom had some fantastic looking boobs to match her body. I also had a few seconds to appreciate the dark triangle of pubes above her beautiful pussy. I moved on before she had all the soap out of her hair and eyes.

I went to my room wondering why I'd never noticed what a hot body mom had. I guess because I'd never thought of her that way before, and I'd never seen her naked until then. I kept thinking about her for the rest of the evening.

Mom came out to the living room around 5 PM dressed in tight jeans, boots, and a black silky looking top.

"Hey, mom," I told her.

"Oh, hi! What are you doing home already?"

"We got off early because we ran out of deliveries. You got a hot date tonight?" I asked.

"Tami is picking me up, and we're going out with some of the girls from the salon for dinner and happy hour. Can you find something to eat, or are you going out too?"

"I'll make a burger or something," I told her, "I'm not sure what I'll do after that."

We heard a car pull in the driveway and honk.

"That's Tami, I guess I'll see you later."

I stood up from the sofa as she came over to give me a quick hug and peck on the lips. As she was headed for the door, I stopped her.

"Mom?"

"Yes?"

"You look really hot tonight!"

Mom smiled at me, "You really think so?"

"Most definitely!"

"Thank You!" She beamed, "Maybe I'll finally meet Mr. Right."

I laughed, "Good hunting!"

"Oh, stop!" She laughed and went out the door with her purse.

***

I wasn't sure what I'd do for the rest of the night. Before Trish had moved away, I'd known what we'd be doing. Even though I hadn't done that since she'd left town. I still thought about her and wondered why she had left without even saying goodbye.

I thought about going to a keg party I'd heard about, but it seemed so High School, so I passed. I ended up having someone buy me some beer after I ate at McDonald's, but not enough beer to get sick like the week before.

I put a 12-pack in the fridge and settled down to watch a football game or movie.

***

I was watching T.V. when I heard a car pull up, and then the front door unlocking. Mom came in and saw me with a beer in my hand.

"Hi, you're home early."

"I needed to get out of there," Mom replied as she locked the door and put her purse on the little table by the door.

"Why?"

"I was having a good time when Dan walked in with some other woman. He wouldn't even look at me, and as soon as he saw me, he turned around and took her back out the door!"

"I thought you were supposed to have a date with him?"

"Me too, but he'd canceled saying he was sick!"

"I'm sorry."

Mom started to cry, and I went over and hugged her, "I'm sorry, mom."

She sniffed a couple of times and wiped a tear from her eye, "I'll be okay. I hate men sometimes, all they want to do is screw. And if you don't put out, they find somebody who will."

"Yeah, and some women are like that too."

She looked at me, "You mean Trish?"

"What else could it have been? She just left without even saying goodbye to me."

"What a bitch!" Mom replied as she held back her anger, "I'm going to change, and we can watch a movie or something."

"Sounds good to me."

"You aren't drunk, are you?"

"No, I've only had a couple beers."

"Good, see if you can find us a movie while I change."

***

Nikki went into her room and started changing into her PJs. She was still pissed about Dan, but that wasn't going to ruin her time spent with Jason. He'd been transforming into a man right before her eyes. She liked the changes in him, as long as he wasn't dead drunk.

"I wish I could meet someone just like my son!" She thought as she stripped down to her panties and hung up her blouse and jeans.

Nikki grabbed her PJs and took them to the bathroom with her. After she peed, she brushed her teeth and kept thinking about Jason. As she put her toothbrush in the holder and dried her lips, she remembered seeing him naked on his bed.

"God, he is so perfect!" she thought, "What a body, and so handsome. Why can't I find someone just like him?"

Just remembering seeing Jason naked had made her nipples harden. She looked at herself in the mirror, having dark thoughts about her son. She ran her hands up her stomach and then to her breasts. She closed her eyes and ran her index fingers over her nipples and let out a little sigh.

In her mind, Nikki kept seeing Jason's naked body. Her right hand slid down her tummy and lower until her middle finger slipped inside her pussy lips.

"Mmmmm," She hummed softly, thinking about Jason getting on top of her and pushing his big hard cock deep inside of her.

Nikki stopped before she came, "God, what's wrong with me?" She thought and started putting her PJs on, "Get your head straight, girl!"

As she headed back to the living room, Nikki wondered if it was the three mixed drinks she'd had polished off that was making her so horny.

"I should have let that idiot Dan fuck me," She thought, " Even if it wouldn't have meant anything."

***

While mom was changing, I tried to find a movie she'd like. She was always watching some kind of love story which I didn't care for. But I found one that was already half over and left the channel there. I heard her in the kitchen and smelled popcorn a bit later.

Nikki showed up in her PJs with a big bowl of popcorn and two beers.

She sat the stuff down on the coffee table and looked at the T.V., "I love this movie!"

I knew she did, and it usually made her cry. It was "Sleepless in Seattle." I'd seen parts of it but never really got into it. I knew she loved it, so we ate popcorn washed down with beer. Mom was all into the movie, and I actually watched it too.

***

Nikki knew it was going to make her cry, but she loved the movie so much! When the popcorn was gone, she grabbed two more beers and found herself snuggling up to Jason with a blanket over them. Jason felt warm as Nikki leaned against him with her head on his chest. She could feel the rise and fall of his chest with his breath.

Nikki sighed and snuggled up closer to him, "He makes me feel safe and warm all over," She thought, as Jason put his arm around her as the movie was coming to an end.

***

I was actually wondering how the movie would end? Mom was snuggled up to me, and she felt wonderful! We hadn't been this close since I was a little boy watching cartoons with her.

What I got from the movie as it ended was that two people finally realizing that they were meant for each other at the end. When they do, they walk off apparently happy ever after. That's when I heard mom sniffling and asking for a Kleenex.

We had a box in arms reach on the end table, and I gave her one. She wiped her eyes and blew her nose and said, "Sorry, I can't help it."

"It was a sweet ending, why are you crying?"

Nikki had the side of her face back on my chest and hugged me with one arm as she looked up at me.

"Why can't I find someone who loves me like that?"

I looked down into her eyes, and it hit me all at once. I hadn't ever felt like I was in love with any girlfriend before. But I felt so much love when I looked into mom's watery eyes.

"Maybe you've been looking in the wrong place?

She gave me a perplexed look, "What do you mean?"

"I think I've been looking for the same thing, and I just realized it's been in front of me the whole time?"

She frowned like she was trying to guess what I was thinking, "I don't get it?"

"You've been here from day one."

"Me?"

"Yes, you," I told her and moved my head down and kissed her on the lips.

Not a forceful lust-filled kiss but a gentle one filled with the love I was feeling for her.

I pulled back to see what her reaction was going to be, "I love you," I whispered.

Nikki's eyes softened, and she smiled, "I've always loved you."

"I know."

I kissed her again on the lips, and this time she kissed me back. It was sweet and not like any kiss we had ever shared before.

Nikki kissed me back like a lover, not my mom. I slid my hand up under her top and found her nice bare boob. I rubbed her hard nipple with my thumb as we kept kissing. I was getting worked up, and I thought she was too.

I lifted her top up over her boobs, and she didn't seem to mind as I gazed at them. At 34, Nikki was in her prime, and she had a body every bit as exciting as Trish to look at. She was smiling at me as I gently squeezed her left boob.

"You are so beautiful!" I told her, and then we kissed again before I moved down to her boob and did what Trish taught me.

I ran the tip of my tongue around the outside of her nipple, then teased it before sucking it into my mouth.

"Mmmmmm, baby," Mom let out as she ran her fingers through the back of my hair.

I worked over her other nipple before we started kissing again. I wanted her badly, and I thought she wanted me the same way as I slid my hand down her tummy and inside the bottom of her PJs heading for her pussy.

We were still kissing when suddenly she stiffened up and squeezed her thighs tight together as my hand slid down to her pubes.

Nikki broke the kiss, "No, this is wrong!" She told me, but I was so worked up my fingers kept going and touched her warm pussy.

Then something happened that had never happened before, Mom slapped me, on the right side of my face with her left hand.

"I SAID NO!" As she jumped up and ran for her room.

I sat there, stunned. In all my years, my mom had never hit me before. It had hurt my feelings more than my face. I sat there, rubbing the side of my face and wondering what the hell had gone wrong. She'd seemed to be enjoying what we were doing as much as I was. I picked up my beer and wondered if I should go after her and ask her what happened. But I was afraid, and thought it best to let her cool off for a while first.

***

Nikki sat on her toilet, crying and wondering what the hell had happened? She sniffled and used some toilet paper to blow her nose. Her emotions were a disaster.

"I can't believe I slapped my own son!" She thought, and it had been an automatic response from the dates she'd had when a guy tried to stick his hand down her pants before she was ready.

"God, I've never hit him before!" She kept thinking, "He really hadn't done anything she didn't like. In fact, she couldn't remember ever feeling so loved, but then her conscience had reared Its ugly head. She'd panicked when Jason's hand slid down inside her PJs.

Nikki got up from the stool and flushed it, "I need to apologize," She thought, "I can't let this go all night."

***

I drank another beer, thinking about mom. I didn't understand how things had been going so well and then turned bad in an instant. I turned off the T.V. and went to my room because I didn't know what to say or how to fix it.

I was sitting on the edge of the bed in my gym shorts and T-shirt deep in thought when I heard a soft knock on the door. I got up and sat my beer down on my nightstand and went to open my door. When I opened the door, Nikki was standing there in her robe.

"Can I come in?"

"You're not going to hit me again, are you?"

It was a dumb thing to say, and I saw the hurt in her eyes after I said it.

"Of course not, but we need to talk."

I let her in and closed the door as she went over to the bed and picked up my beer. She took a few drinks as I came over next to her. She put the beer down and turned to face me as I sat down on the edge of the bed.

Mom came over and sat down next to me on my left side. She looked across the room at the wall and not me.

"Jason, I came to apologize for slapping you."

"No need to, I guess I deserved it."

She looked at me, "No, you didn't deserve it. I don't know what happened, I just had this panic attack all of a sudden, and it happened."

"Panic over what?"

"Mom's and Son's aren't supposed to be doing that sort of thing," She replied.

"I wasn't even thinking that," I said, "I was just thinking about how much I love you."

Nikki gave me a smile, "You don't think it's wrong?"

I looked at her in the eyes, "No, I was thinking how beautiful you are and how much I wanted to make love to you. I finally realized that you are the only one I've ever been in love with."

Nikki's eyes were locked on mine like she was trying to decide if I was telling her the truth.

"I believe you," She replied at last, "That makes me feel even worse for hitting you."

I put my arm around her shoulders, "I forgive you, it really didn't hurt anyway."

Nikki laughed, "Yeah, I suppose it would take a club to hurt my big tuff football man."

"At least that!" I boasted.

We sat there in silence for a minute. Neither one of us knew what to do next.

"I guess I should go to bed," Nikki said.

"I think you should stay," I told her and turned her head and kissed her.

***

After the kiss, Nikki got up and headed for the door. She was still in turmoil about what was right and wrong. Nikki had planned on leaving, but when she got to the door, she couldn't do it. She gave in to her desire, no matter how wrong it was. She flipped off the overhead light switch and went back to Jason.

***

I thought mom was leaving when she got up and headed for the door, but she turned off the lights and came back to me. I stood there by the bed as she walked back, untying the belt of her robe. The robe came open a few steps before she got to me. It was a sight that made my blood boil for her, but I remembered what Trish had taught me.

Mom came up to me, and I put my arms around her, and we kissed for a long while. Then she started to pull up my T-shirt, so I took it off for her. She ran her hands over my chest and stomach, just looking at me. Then she dropped her robe and put her naked flesh against mine as we started kissing again.

I grabbed her nice butt and squeezed it, pulling her against the bulge in my shorts. I was getting hard, and she didn't seem to mind my dick pressing against her. We kissed again, and her tongue went into my mouth. I was getting turned on and wanted to just throw her on the bed and fuck her, but I kept my cool like Trish had taught me.

I felt mom's hands on the waistband of my shorts. She pulled them down as we kissed, and my cock had room to grow hard. She stood back as I kicked off my shorts, and she told me to sit on the bed.

I sat down, and she got between my legs and leaned forward to kiss me again. When the kiss was over, she sank to her knees between my legs. And wrapped her hand around my stiff dick.

She smiled up at me and pulled the end of my cock and pressed it to her lips and started to lick it.

Jesus, she looked so hot! I leaned back and let out a moan as she took me in her mouth. I just watched her as she started bobbing up and down on my dick. It was making me so turned on, that I was afraid I'd cum too soon, so I stopped her and told her to sit on the bed.

She did, and we kissed some more before I pushed her down on her back. I think she thought I was going to fuck her right then, but I had another idea as I got on my knees between her legs and pushed them wide open. Her pussy was beautiful, and just waiting for me to eat it.

"Oh MY GOD!" Mom groaned as my tongue slipped into her slit.

I started to eat her pussy, just like Trish had coached me so many times. It seemed to work on Nikki just as well, and in a short while, I made her cum.

I kept sucking hard on her clit and loving the taste of her wet pussy as she bucked had and yelled with her orgasm.

"OH, JASON!" She yelled out, "OH, OH, AHHHHHHH! OH My GOD!"

Nikki was still coming down from her orgasm as I told her to get in the middle of the bed doggy style. She looked surprised but scrambled up like I told her. Nikki got down on her forearms with her butt in the air. There was lust in her eyes as she watched me crawl up and get behind her.

I rubbed the head of my cock up and down her slippery slit to get it wet, and she was already letting out moans. I put the head to her warm juicy opening and pushed in slowly as she started to groan. Nikki was so warm and wet I slid easily inside her snug vagina.

"Oh Oh OH OH OH MMmmmmmm YES!" Mom moaned as I pushed until I was balls deep in her wet cunt.

I grabbed her hips and started to pump in and out. Fuck, it felt so good! I'd never thought about fucking my mom but once I was inside her I wondered why I hadn't?

I remembered how much Trish liked to have her ass slapped, so I tried it out on Nikki. It had the same effect, and she quickly started to moan and push back hard on my thrusts. I wasn't long before she had another orgasm that made me pull out when her vagina started gripping and pulsing around my dick. If I hadn't, it would have made me cum, but I wanted to do it looking into her eyes.

I rolled her over on her back as she was still moaning and crawled between her legs. My wet cock slid back into her as we kissed. Mom was so hot she was kissing the fuck out of me and telling me how much she loved me.

I started to pump her again, and she was still hot from her last orgasm. Her pussy was dripping wet as I began to get faster and harder.

"OH, YES! OH, OH, AHhhh GOD!" Mom was almost panting as we fucked, "I want to make you cum, baby!"

"It won't be long," I said in between long hard deep strokes.

"OH YEAH, AH, AH, AH..." Mom panted below me, and looking up into my eyes, "Give it to me, baby!"

I remember yelling out loud as my orgasm hit like a ton of bricks. I don't think I'd ever cum that hard before even with Trish. The first 4 or 5 squirts came out so hard that the opening in my penis stung a little, but it didn't matter because it felt so fantastic! The next 3 or 4 weren't as strong but felt just as good to me.

Nikki jerked when my first blast of cum shot out inside of her. On the second, she yelled out loud and dug her fingernails hard into my back. I didn't even feel it until later because I just kept grunting and cumming until my balls were empty.

Mom was lifting her crotch off the bed to my thrusts. Having her own orgasm that made her pussy tighten up and milk my throbbing dick. When it was over, we were both out of breath. I just left my dick buried in her until my breath came back.