Texas Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, I love you!" I told her.

"Oh baby," She replied, looking into my eyes, "I love you so much it hurts!"

Mom got up after we were done to use the bathroom, and I fell asleep before she came back. I'd felt so loved and warm that I couldn't stay awake any longer.

***

Nikki sat on the stool in Jason's bathroom for quite a while after she'd peed. She was still dripping his cum into the bowl, and she felt sorry that it was getting flushed down the drain. Nikki wasn't worried about getting pregnant. An after-effect from delivering Jason when she was just 16. He'd been a large baby, and there had been complications that had left her sterile.

She'd never told him about that, and at times Nikki had thought that's why she never could keep a boyfriend. Once they found out she was sterile, they moved on to find a partner that could give them a son or daughter.

Nikki cleaned up with a washcloth after she was done on the stool. She went back to the bedroom to find her son asleep. Nikki put her robe back on and headed back to her own bed after covering him with a blanket. Already the guilt of what she'd done was nagging at her.

She brushed her teeth and crawled into her own bed, and turned off the lights. Nikki hadn't known what to expect when she'd given in to her need to have sex with him. She'd expected him to be inexperienced and not last long.

What had happened between them was amazing! Jason hadn't been anything like what she'd expected. He'd made love like an experienced man, and she wondered who had taught him that!

"I'd like to thank whoever did," She thought, "That was the best sex I've ever had."

The guilt was trying to force her into thinking otherwise, but it wasn't completely working.

"You sucked his dick like a little slut!" The voice in her head said, "You fucked your own son like a dirty little whore!"

Nikki remembered every detail instead of giving in. She fought back to the voice in her head.

"Yes, I sucked his cock and let him fuck me," She thought, "And I loved it!"

Nikki drifted in and out of sleep that night. Waking up suddenly, remembering her son on top of her and the look in his eyes when he came in her. The passion and love in his eyes as his hot cum spurted deep inside her. Just knowing it was her son cumming in her and not some man she was dating had made her cum so hard she'd thought she was going to pass out!

Besides the nagging guilt, Nikki was already worried about him going off the college. She didn't know how she could live without him. She thought about going back to his room, but the guilt wouldn't let her.

At last, she fell asleep wondering what would happen next.