Text from Daddy

Story Info
I get in trouble with Daddy.
1.4k words
4.58
8.5k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband calls me on his way from home from work, everyday, without fail. I love this. Even if half the time it only last 2 minutes and we mainly ask about work. It let's me know he's thinking about me and misses me while at work.

Yesterday I was busy on a work call and missed his call. It's happened before, I just shoot him a text that I'm on a call and will call him as soon as I'm able to. Yesterday I didn't. Not on purpose of course, I just wasn't watching the time. Once my call was done and I saw the time I panicked, it had been almost an hour since his missed call. I grabbed my cell.

There was a single text from my husband... Be Ready

I could practically hear his voice saying that in my ear, this wasn't my husband, this was my Daddy.

Scared that I'm in trouble I run to the bedroom and quickly strip. I have to make sure I'm perfect, I don't want to disappoint Daddy more than I already have.

Shaved, check. Hair, down and brushed. Teeth, clean.

I hear Daddys car pull in, the car door slams shut. I run to my spot in the middle of the floor, face the bed and kneel. This puts the door to my back. I can hear the front door open, then footsteps coming steadily closer. I can feel myself trembling, I keep my eyes down and hands clasped, doing my best to remain unmoving.

I see Daddys feet step into view. He pauses, then steps away and sits on the bed. The silence is nerve racking and I feel myself start to shake. I take a risk and glance up, quickly looking back down when I see his face. He's not happy. He clears his throat, causing me to glance up again. He leans forward, elbows on his knees, and points to the floor at his feet.

I crawl towards him, sitting up when I'm between his feet. His fingers thread through my hair, pulling just enough to tilt my face towards his. He watches me for a moment, not saying anything. Then leans forward and takes my mouth.

He's not sweet.

He's not gentle.

He devours me.

Without a word he lets me know he's in control. When our lips finally part I am panting, and my clit throbs.

"If you ever make Daddy worry over nothing again you will not cum for a month." he says.

"I'm sorry Daddy" I whisper.

I look down to avoid seeing the disappointment in his eyes. His hand moves from my hair to around my neck, forcing me to look up.

"You look Daddy in the eyes when you apologize." he whispers, placing a soft kiss on my lips. "You scared me Baby Girl."

I lean into his hold, his hand tightening minutely around my neck, and press my lips to his.

My eyes on his I whisper "I promise it won't happen again Daddy. I really am sorry."

"Thank you Baby Girl." He says. "Now, about you're punishment."

I freeze, not even daring to breath. I don't think I could survive a week without an orgasm let alone a month.

He notices my fear and smirks. "It may not have been deliberate but you gave Daddy a big scare. I think I'll take away your permission to play with yourself for a month. That means you only cum by my fingers, mouth or cock, and only if I give you permission first, understood?"

I take a second to think about what he's said. It's not the worst punishment by far, but the grin on his face makes me nervous.

"OK Daddy, if you think that's best." I say softly.

After a few moments of silence he stands. With me kneeling between his feet I have to lean back and end up with his cock right in front of my face. I watch as it hardens and my mouth starts to water. Somehow I've managed to forget about my swollen clit while we were talking but it makes itself know again as it throbs and my channel spasms, searching for something to fill it.

His voice deepens with a hint of a growl "Take my cock out Baby Girl."

I hurry to comply, eager to feel his heavy cock on my tongue. I undo his belt and slide it out in one quick pull. Before I can drop it he takes it from my hands. I pop the button, slide down the zipper and pull his slacks and underware down far enough for him to kick them off.

When I look back up he has his cock in his fist, slowly stroking from base to tip. His tip is already wet with pre-cum and I eagerly open my mouth and stick my tongue out. I know better than to touch without permission, so I wait.

He doesn't make me wait for long. He places the tip against my tongue, letting me taste him for a moment. He slowly slides his length into my mouth until he reaches the top of my throat.

"Deep breath baby" he warns.

I take a breath then feel him pushing forward. I try to relax as he enters my throat but I can't stop myself from choking. He moans and pushes harder until he slips into my throat.

He let's out another deep groan and holds my head in place while I try to keep still. As the need to breath rises I wait for him to pull out. I look up. I can see the look in his eyes, he intends to push me to my limit. I decide to push back.

I gently bite down on the base of his cock. He growls and fists my hair, causing just enough pain to make me rethink biting him again. As he starts to slide out I increase the suction until the tip slides out with a pop.

"On the bed, head down, ass up, hands behind your back." He orders.

I jump up, crawling up onto the bed and moving to the center. I drop my head down and cross my arms behind my back. He picks his belt up off the bed. I crawled right over it without even noticing it. I feel the leather slide along one ass cheek, up over my crossed arms and back down the other cheek.

Could he be getting ready to spank me? The belt is usually only for punishments and we already discussed my punishment. Before I can start to worry I feel the leather of the belt slide under my arms. He wraps the length around my arms a few times and buckles it snuggly. I wiggle my arms to test the restraint but it has zero give. I am completely at his mercy and I love it.

As his palm smooths along my lower back and over the globes of my ass I feel him climb onto the bed behind me. "Are you wet for me Baby Girl?" he asks.

"Yes Daddy" I squirm. "Please fuck me, I need your cock Daddy!"

"Since you asked so nicely..." he grabs my bound arms with one hand while the other lines his cock up with my hole.

Without warning he shoves in deep, filling me up until his balls are pressed against me. I yelp in shock, then moan long and loud as he starts fucking me hard and fast.

"That's it Baby Girl. Take Daddys cock." He growls.

I moan louder. I'm already fighting not to cum and hearing him talk like that is threatening my control.

"Please Daddy, I need to cum." I beg.

"Not yet Baby Girl. You don't get to cum until I'm done." He says.

I whimper. I squeeze around his cock hard, earning me another deep growl. "Soon Baby Girl. I'm almost there. I'm going to fill you up with cum. Mark you as mine all over again."

His thrust get shorter and harder. He's barely pulling out now before thrusting back in harder and harder. I can feel the first hot pulse of cum hit deep inside of me as he groans, "Now Baby Girl. Cum for Daddy."

I scream as I finally let go. My whole body quivers and my cunt spasms around his cock. He grunts and gives a few more short thrusts as his cock twitches inside me.

It seems to last forever but eventually we catch our breath and he pulls out. He unties my arms and rubs them to make sure blood is flowing. I roll on to my back and look up at him standing over me. I smile.

"Welcome home Daddy. How was work today?"