Texts After One Month's Casual Fun

Story Info
New lovers flirt and talk over text.
1.7k words
4
2.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FROM: Doctor Anne

TO: Sergio

Monday 11:33 am

Were your ears burning yesterday?

FROM: Sergio

TO: Doctor Anne

Monday 12:11 pm

So you enjoyed your brunch?

FROM: Doctor Anne

TO: Sergio

Monday 12:15 pm

Smiley face emoji. Crying laughing emoji. Blushing emoji. So strong you make me type out the emojis so you know it's cray emoji.

FROM: Sergio

TO: Doctor Anne

Monday 12:17 pm

LOL. I'm glad emoji.

FROM: Doctor Anne

TO: Sergio

Monday 12:19 pm

What's the emoji for I want to suck your dick? Gawd, I'm still drunk from yesterday's brunch.

Come take advantage?

FROM: Sergio

TO: Doctor Anne

Monday 12:25 pm

Bottomless brunch and endless buzz.

FROM: Doctor Anne

TO: Sergio

Monday 12:31 pm

Kinda like how you leave me. Bottomless and buzzed.

FROM: Sergio

TO: Doctor Anne

Monday 12:36 pm

Dear lady you flatter me emoji.

FROM: Doctor Anne

TO: Sergio

Monday 12:38 pm

Come fatten me with your cock emoji. Oh, I think I could just send you a suggestive fruit or something.

FROM: Sergio

TO: Doctor Anne

Monday 12:46 pm

I hear self-portraits are always appreciated. ;)

FROM: Doctor Anne

TO: Sergio

Monday 1:01 pm

One point at brunch (which my friend Dave hosted at his house) when we were all sitting around the living room I was kinda limping throughout and then I kinda limped-slash-tripped into the corner of the sofa and the sauciest of my friends (Jess) said, quite loudly, "A bit worn out from last night's sleepover?"  

FROM: Sergio

TO: Doctor Anne

Monday 1:35 pm

Love this Jess. Her mind goes right to that good stuff.

FROM: Doctor Anne

TO: Sergio

Monday 1:36 pm

I know, right? She's either not getting enough or she wants some of what I'm getting.

FROM: Sergio

TO: Doctor Anne

Monday 1:38 pm

Glad you're giving me rave reviews to your trusty lusty girlfriends.

FROM: Doctor Anne

TO: Sergio

Monday 1:40 pm

Trust me, Sunshine, you've earned them!

FROM: Sergio

TO: Doctor Anne

Monday 1:41 pm

Appreciate it. Most films I've directed have grown by good word of mouth.

FROM: Doctor Anne

TO: Sergio

Monday 2:01 pm

That's bound to happen when you make me walk crooked around my girlfriends at brunch. But, yes, I may have said some things that made them extremely happy for me and extremely jealous of what you've been doing to me.

So, in this season of thanksgiving. Let me say thank you for all that I've been getting and all that you've been giving.

Sadly, my Thanksgiving company will be here this week. Like, tomorrow. Tuesday morning to Saturday morning. I'm picking up Lara on Saturday on the way home from the airport. She's leaving sometime Sunday but I don't know exactly when.

FROM: Sergio

TO: Doctor Anne

Monday 3:38 pm

I am very tempted to come over Saturday night, cook dinner with you, and then smoke you and Lara out to the rings of Saturn and back.

 

Of course, I shall then ravage you in your bed whilst Lara sleeps on your couch.  Hooray drugs!

FROM: Doctor Anne

TO: Sergio

Monday 5:48 pm

I'm totally down with that plan--except with the loud ravaging if Ms. Lara can hear us.

FROM: Sergio

TO: Doctor Anne

Tuesday 7:15 am

You will be ravaged, but I might put a hand over your mouth while you come so as not to disturb your house guest in the next room. Feel free to do the same for me.

Somehow, I don't think Lara would mind, even if she did hear.

FROM: Doctor Anne

TO: Sergio

Tuesday 1:02 pm

Sorry took so long to get back to you. Ferrying family to and from the airport. I'm uber with no health insurance AND no tips. Frazzled yet adorable emoji.

FROM: Sergio

TO: Doctor Anne

Tuesday 3:03 pm

I'm always happy to drive you anyplace you'd like to go. Especially if we can pull off the road at some point...

FROM: Doctor Anne

TO: Sergio

Tuesday 3:10 pm

As if the production would let you drive yourself anywhere while you're on location here. And hooking up in the back of a chauffeured car is SO nineteen-eighties.

And don't laugh. My sister and a previous boyfriend got lectured by a cop for fooling around in their car in an empty picnic area on the side of the road.

FROM: Sergio

TO: Doctor Anne

Tuesday 4:20 pm

I'll be on the lookout! One of my favorite erotic stories is about a husband and a wife hooking up in the parking lot outside of a strip club, and the cop who stops them.

FROM: Doctor Anne

TO: Sergio

Tuesday 4:22 pm

What makes you think you will be free to be the look-out?  I suspect you will be too busy for that kind of distraction.

FROM: Sergio

TO: Doctor Anne

Tuesday 4:23 pm

Because I can guarantee that you will not be able to. 

 

Though, I am both voyeur and exhibitionist, and it is a huge fantasy of mine to be watched...

FROM: Doctor Anne

TO: Sergio

Tuesday 4:28 pm

There is no part of me that wants to be watched.  

You should know--in case you don't--I am not submissive.  And I'm not going to say that I am.  I like doing things that make you happy.  But the things I do to you--I do them because I want to, not because you tell me to.  

FROM: Sergio

TO: Doctor Anne

Tuesday 4:30 pm

You should know that every part of me wants to be watched!  And watch!

 

Didn't you tell me you like taking instruction?  Such as last Saturday night while you expertly stroked me off?

FROM: Doctor Anne

TO: Sergio

Tuesday 4:32 pm

I did.  I like you to tell me exactly what you like.  But I think that's different than being bossed around.  It's a locus of control thing.

FROM: Sergio

TO: Doctor Anne

Tuesday 9:55 pm

That's cool. I think it would be hot if you wanted to take more control. Forget about tying you up--maybe you should tie me up! :)

FROM: Doctor Anne

TO: Sergio

Tuesday 10:05 pm

We'll see about that.

In the meantime, I'm going to definitely spend more time on top. I quite enjoyed riding you on Saturday.

FROM: Sergio

TO: Doctor Anne

Wednesday 1:01 am

You were good at that.

FROM: Doctor Anne

TO: Sergio

Wednesday 1:06 am

I am. It's one of my very favorites.

Especially when you put your hands on me at the same time.

FROM: Sergio

TO: Doctor Anne

Wednesday 1:10 am

I like feeling you, holding you, when you ride me. 

FROM: Doctor Anne

TO: Sergio

Wednesday 1:13 am

So then it's a win-win.

In previous relationships I've usually done very little missionary. But I like it better with you than I do with most men.

FROM: Sergio

TO: Doctor Anne

Wednesday 3:46 am

Sounds like it's always been you on top, then. Lol, naturally.

What else?

FROM: Doctor Anne

TO: Sergio

Wednesday 6:14 am

Lazy morning side by side is lovely as well. And I like being on my stomach--kind of doggy but way more comfortable. Or sitting up facing each other. Sunshine, the possibilities are endless.

FROM: Sergio

TO: Doctor Anne

Wednesday 11:51 am

sitting up facing each other? nice! never done that!

FROM: Doctor Anne

TO: Sergio

Wednesday 11:58 am

I'm not sure you'll like it--it's slower and more subtle than what you tend to like. But I love it.

FROM: Sergio

TO: Doctor Anne

Wednesday 3:01 pm

I like anything that makes you feel good.

FROM: Doctor Anne

TO: Sergio

Wednesday 3:02 pm

That is one key reason I keep coming back for more.

(Another key reason being you are so good at what you do.)

FROM: Sergio

TO: Doctor Anne

Wednesday 3:15 pm

Thanks! Pleasing you is vital for me; finding new ways to give you pleasure is crucial, exploring all ways to turn you on is what makes me happy.

FROM: Doctor Anne

TO: Sergio

Wednesday 3:17 pm

You make me happy.

FROM: Sergio

TO: Doctor Anne

Wednesday 3:18 pm

Ditto!

FROM: Doctor Anne

TO: Sergio

Wednesday 4:19 pm

So... you don't have to come for Thanksgiving for the whole thing but you are invited of course... you could make as long or short a visit as you like...I know everybody would be excited to meet you and they're not fans but they would respect you... plus my sister's green bean casserole is kinda da bomb.

FROM: Sergio

TO: Doctor Anne

Wednesday 4:21 pm

Thanks, but filming. Federal Buildings are empty for the government holiday, so we have a sixteen hour day of interiors and exteriors tomorrow.

FROM: Doctor Anne

TO: Sergio

Wednesday 4:23 pm

Wow that's so cool

FROM: Sergio

TO: Doctor Anne

Wednesday 4:26 pm

Three different buildings in three different parts of the city, so it's going to be a nightmare and the entire crew is already complaining. Principal cast, too. Stress levels defcon whichever defcon is one minute to midnight.

FROM: Doctor Anne

TO: Sergio

Wednesday 4:29 pm

You do some of your best work at one minute to midnight ;)

FROM: Sergio

TO: Doctor Anne

Wednesday 4:30 pm

Blushing emoji. Thanks emoji. You're a sweetheart, Doc emoji.

FROM: Doctor Anne

TO: Sergio

Wednesday 4:33 pm

Typing out your emojis, I've got you feeling some type of way, as the kids say, emoji.

FROM: Doctor Anne

TO: Sergio

Wednesday 9:58 pm

Need some help de-stressing?

FROM: Sergio

TO: Doctor Anne

Wednesday 10:15 pm

Yes, please.

FROM: Doctor Anne

TO: Sergio

Wednesday 10:17 pm

Send a car for me tomorrow morning. I'll tell my family I need to get something at the office. Then I can come meet you on set or in your trailer or in your hotel room.

And no I don't want to drive because I don't want to have to worry about parking and getting through your perimeter security. And I want to be able to tell my parents and my sister that I can take a car service for work when I need to for emergencies.

FROM: Sergio

TO: Doctor Anne

Wednesday 10:20 pm

You're the tastiest part of Thanksgiving this year.

FROM: Doctor Anne

TO: Sergio

Wednesday 10:22 pm

See you in the morning, Sergio. Rest up your cock because I'm going to drain every last drop tomorrow.