Th Boarder or Was It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached over, pinched a chip from my plate and looked at me with concern. "Do you want to talk about what happened with Felix, and me? Like, do you want details, would that help?"

"Fuck no. I want to forget it ever happened. Where is he, anyhow?"

"He's staying with a mate. When he saw you sleeping on the couch this morning, he lost it. He was so worried that what we did was jeopardising our marriage he decided to stay somewhere else tonight while we talked."

"Good," I muttered.

"Luke, last night was fun for me. I enjoyed it. Then when I went to bed, and found you weren't there. I searched all over the house. It scared me, I freaked, which is like why I called you."

"Sorry, like I say, I couldn't stay in the house."

"I'm sorry it affected you that way. I never wanted to chase you out of our home. I hoped you might find it at least a little erotic and would want to take it out of my hide."

I grimaced, filling my mouth with the last of my food. "Luke, I enjoyed it. It was everything I expected it to be. New, different, and we laughed and had fun. I will want to do it again. I would like to be able to tell you about it, make it less traumatising for you."

"No, I don't want to know any details. That's between you and him. In future, I need to know before the night so I can organise to stay somewhere else for the night."

She looked aghast. "No, that's not what I want to happen. I'm not scheduling this. I want it to be spontaneous, like we were all okay with it. I want it to be natural. Like, I'll just say.,I'm going to bed with Felix. I'll see you in bed in an hour or so."

"Yeah, that can't happen. Not for me. I'm being honest here Leah. I couldn't handle that."

"You don't want me to have sex with him again?" she said accusingly, curiously.

"No, we made a deal. I agreed, and I'll honour that agreement. What I'm saying is, I won't be here. I need a warning so I can get out of the house. Go somewhere else."

She sighed and chewed on her bottom lip between sips of wine. "Shit, Luke. That spoils everything. It's supposed to be fun for everybody. I can't enjoy it if I know you hate it and have to go out and get drunk to get through the night. I at least need to be able to snuggle with you."

When I said I couldn't do that she got angry. Okay, angry is an exaggeration, but that's how it felt. She talked about it being fun for both of us. I couldn't figure out how she thought I would get pleasure from it, but she was so wound up about it I decided to say nothing more.

We finished the wine and she dragged me off to bed to fuck some sense into me. Her words, not mine. The sex was, as always, inspired and full of love. It was fast and slow, lots of kisses and a couple of very explosive orgasms.

She tried to talk as we cooled. "Wouldn't it have been fun if we did this last night after I got back to our room?"

That confused me. "Leah, you always say that it's too much after we have done it a couple of times. I assume Felix and you did it more than once. You always say you're too sensitive down there, and we have to stop. How were you going to do that?"

"Hon, it's different. I was so aroused, so turned on. I wanted to make love with you. Felix is a young guy. Shit, he's only twenty three. He was all vigour and energy. I wanted to come back to our bed for some lovemaking."

"I'm still trying to forget it happened. I agreed to let you do what you wanted. Just don't expect me to be happy. I'm trying, I can't promise anything."

The next night when I got home, Leah and Felix were snuggled up on the couch and they had obviously been making out when I walked in.

Felix jumped off the couch staring at me as if he was expecting a fight. "Hey bro, it wasn't what it looked like. Honest, dude."

Leah laughed. "God, chill out, Felix. It's okay."

He didn't take his eyes off me as Leah walked into my arms for a hug and kiss. It melted a little of my anger, but not all. "I'm going to shower," I muttered.

When I moved back to the kitchen, I at least felt a little human. Leah met me with my dinner.

"Where's Felix?" I asked.

"He's gone to bed. Shit, he's more uncomfortable with this than you are."

"So what was with the snogging on the couch?" I snapped back far too quickly.

"We were just kissing. Nothing more. I'm not going to have sex with him all the time you know."

"But you're going to make out with him like that? I can expect to see that every night?"

"No, not if you're home at a decent hour." She glanced at the clock on the wall. "It's after nine at night, and you're still eating dinner. I get lonely; having Felix to snuggle with and watch TV with means I'm not alone at nights."

"So how do I know what nights you're going to sleep with him?"

She shrugged in a casual off-hand way. "You won't. Although, if you had been an hour later tonight, things might have been different. I am right on the edge now. If you don't hurry and eat up, I'm gonna fuck you right there on the chair."

I thought she was joking, but as I ate my dinner. She moved around the table and plonked herself down on my lap. She wriggled her arse as she fed me my food, and I could feel a damp patch forming on my pants leg where her fanny rested.

By the time we got to bed, my cock was so hard and fat. I thought it might explode there and then.

Our lovemaking was frenetic. I had never seen her so aroused, so hungry. She feasted on my dick like it was her last meal. When I slid inside her, she was hot, so damn hot. It wasn't just the heat, she was wet and sticky, her pussy open and swollen.

It was a furious wild fuck, fast and ferocious. The second time was the slow gentle lovemaking that was our norm.

Over the next few nights, it was similar. I caught them snogging up a storm and she banged my brains out in bed that night. Sex had never been like this for us. It had always been lovemaking, this was straight out wild brutal fucking, although it was always followed by a return to our old ways.

Saturday was different. I wasn't seeing much of Felix during week nights. The weekend, though, was different. Saturday morning, I picked up my guitar and wandered out to the back porch and plucked away. The girls came out for a listen.

Felix saw me and came out with his guitar. It was our thing. Usually, I loved that we were on the same page musically and we just jammed.

Today was different, I felt resentment towards him. Unfairly, I blamed him for my anguish. He sat down and started playing, but my anger got the better of me; I wasn't feeling it. The moment he started playing, I stopped and walked inside. It was like playing guitar was a metaphor for what was happening in our marriage. I was putting my guitar away when Leah walked up behind me.

"What's going on? I was just making coffee and coming out for a listen."

I shrugged. "I don't know. I wasn't feeling it today."

"Is this because of what happened?" She sighed in frustration.

"Yeah, maybe... probably. Mates don't fuck their mate's wives. There's a code for that shit."

"Luke, we're not cheating. We're doing it with your approval."

"Yeah, under duress." I turned away and walked towards the back garden. "I'm going to mow the lawns and then do some work in the garden."

The lawns on this property were big and it took a good hour to mow them. It was just what I needed: some mindless work that I didn't need to think about.

As I worked in the garden, Felix walked out to help. "Need a hand, bro?"

"Nah, all good. You get back to whatever you were doing."

"Bro, I can help, it might be a good chance to talk. You know, man to man."

Standing up, with an arm full of weeds, I said. "I don't want your help, Felix, okay."

He stood petulantly glaring at me. "Come on, dude. You can't blame this on me. She said you were cool with it; shit you said you were okay with it. Fuck, man, I said no when she first came onto me. I know the bro code. But, fuck, dude, you said it was fucking cool."

Before I was merely a little irritated. I probably would have gotten over it, but the way he stood there and lectured me...

"Felix, piss off. If you thought it was okay you wouldn't jump out of your skin every time I walked in and caught you pashing her."

"Oh man, fuck. This is shit, dude. I'm trying to make things right. We're mates."

I turned back to my gardening, and he finally walked away. It was the girls who lifted my spirits. Once they started randomly pulling shit out of the ground, I had to get them focused on something else. I directed them over to the grapevine where they were soon stuffing their faces with the delicious little fruits.

Once they had their fill, we went inside so they could get changed. Their clothes were covered with the red remnants that didn't make it into their mouths.

Leah had a fit when she saw them, but calmed down when she heard their stories about the fruity delights. I stripped them off and washed their cloths as Leah gave them an early bath.

I went in the kitchen to help Leah with dinner, and the girls played in the lounge. Leah and I found some common ground, and we laughed as we worked. I think it may have been my change in mood that she misinterpreted as me being in a more accepting mind frame.

"Hon, I was thinking. Tonight I might let Felix seduce me and take me to bed. Is that okay?"

My good mood dissolved, and as I glanced at her, she knew how uncomfortable the situation made me.

"So how would it work? Straight after dinner you go with him to his room and do it? Or would you sit around snogging on the couch for a couple of hours first?"

"Shit, you're making this hard," she complained, the frustration spilling over into her speech. "Yes, we will probably sit together and make out a little. We can't just go into his room after dinner."

"Yeah, I get it, the lovers need some space. So I'll go down the pub as I said. I assume you're okay if I meet a chick down there?"

She smiled knowingly. I was never that confident around women. I wasn't the sort of bloke who could simply walk up to a woman and chat her up. "Yes, Hon, I'm cool with it. Are you bringing her back here?"

"I don't know, I might have to."

Just then the world erupted as Jewel knocked over a stand in the lounge with a vase full of flowers in it. The watery smash as the crystal shattered into a million pieces scared the hell out of them, and they started screaming.

It took an age to get them quietened down. By then, dinner was on the table and Felix appeared out of his room. Over dinner, Leah flirted outrageously with him. I shouldn't have blamed him. She was hard to resist. Leah kept trying to drag me into conversation, but I finished my meal as fast as I could. I sulked, quietly stuffing my face and saying nothing which seemed to annoy her.

"Hon, I'm talking to you. What is wrong with you tonight?"

"Nothing's wrong. I'm going out after dinner. I might be late home."

She sighed and went back to flirting with Felix, who obviously picked up on what was happening and found it impossible to hide his smirk.

As soon as I was done, I kissed the girls and deposited my plate on the bench. I walked quickly up to the bedroom where I got changed. As I was pulling on my jacket, Leah appeared behind me. "Do you think it would be okay if Felix, and I used our bed tonight? You raised a good point about the noise from his room. We don't want to wake the girls."

That stunned me, not that I thought it mattered. In fact it made sense, but I felt like she was pushing me. "I don't think that's a good idea. I don't know what time I'll get home. If there's nothing happening down the pub, then I'll be home early."

She walked up and slipped her arms around my neck and kissed me. It started slowly but built quickly into a very passionate kiss. Her body melded into mine, even through my clothes I felt her heat. She took me to the point where It was going to he hard to pull back from, then she stopped and adjusted my collar.

With a sexy coquettish smile beaming at me. She said. "Just so you know. Even if you don't meet anybody tonight. You are definitely getting lucky, okay?"

I gave her a quick kiss, and left without saying a word.

As I suspected, the pub was full of young foreign, mostly Australian, orchard workers. There was a duo playing music in the corner, and the place was rocking. I didn't know a single person there. I brought a beer, and stood at the bar glancing around the room admiring some of the gorgeous young women. There were some real stunners amongst them, but it wasn't as if I was anything special. There were hundreds of blokes aiming to do exactly what I was trying to do.

The second beer went down easily, and I ended up just listening to the music and watching the two musicians. They were pretty good and had chosen exactly the right blend of old classic hits and more modern contemporary numbers. At least they kept me entertained.

People watching can be fun, and I watched on, making up little stories about each of the attractive women.

My third beer disappeared way top quickly, and I decided to walk down to Speights Ale house, just for a change of scenery and a chance to clear my head, which was starting to feel the cloudy affects of the beer.

It was a different crowd, more my age, and a few locals that I knew. A couple of guys from the Honda shop I had only recently finished a job for shouted me a couple of beers. They were older guys, and more interested in the upcoming Super Rugby season than general chat.

From there, I walked around the corner to the Ascot Park Hotel. Different crowd and atmosphere altogether. The conversation there was all horse racing. Ashburton had a real history when it came to horse racing.

I checked my watch and it was after eleven, so I decided to pull the pin and head home. The walk gave me a chance to clear my head and try and sort out the crazy shit that spun madly around inside. The one thing that stood out for me was Felix had to go. Okay, maybe I couldn't stop her from fucking him, but what I could do is make them do it somewhere else so I didn't have to feel uncomfortable in my own home.

The place was in darkness, apart from a faint glow of light coming from Felix's room. I crept up the hallway, and I could hear the sounds of lovers talking and making out.

I pulled our bedroom door closed behind me in case they were preparing for round two. I changed and climbed into bed, leaving the lights off.

I was drifting off to sleep when I heard Leah come in. She seemed surprised to see me. "Hey, Hon. I'm so pleased you came home early. When did you get back?"

"Dunno, a while ago."

She giggled, her breath smelling of passionfruit wine. "Did you have a sneaky listen?"

"Fuck no," I spluttered, insulted by her words. She snuggled up closer, her leg draping over my hips.

"Well, I'm glad you're here." Her hands roamed over my back and shoulders as she pressed closer. The heat was tremendous, and her hand had already found my cock. "Hhhhmmm, somebody's horny." She giggled. "At least your cock is very happy to see me."

As drunk as I was, and yeah, as horny as I was, I didn't want to play her game. It meant I would sleep with a hard on, but I pushed her hand away.

She tried to roll me towards her so she could kiss me. That thought disgusted me, and I snarled bitterly, "Fuck off, Leah. I'm not kissing you after you've spent the night sucking his dick."

"What did you say? Oh my god, you fucking infantile jerk. What the fuck... I don't even get a kiss?"

"You've already had your fun tonight, Leah. Leave me alone. I need some sleep."

She tried to grab my dick again, and this time I had to physically push her away. "Leave me the fuck alone. I don't want anything to do with you after you've spent all night sucking and fucking him, okay? Stay on your side of the bed."

That incensed her; she felt insulted. "Fuck you, Luke. I'm trying to be nice to you. I was trying to make it easier for you. Christ, your cock's harder than ever. If you're that fucking insecure and jealous, you can just get fucked. This is why I didn't want to marry somebody with all these childish problems and possessiveness. Your bruised little ego. Fuck you, shit, Luke. We only had sex."

"Yeah, whatever. You do what you want forgetting your actions affect other people. Goodnight, Leah."

I heard her sniffling as she rolled away from me, hugging the very edge of her side of the bed. Thankfully, the alcohol kicked in and I dropped off to sleep.

I woke in the morning with her snuggled up beside me as I lay on my back. Her hand stroking and massaging my throbbing aching cock. Her mouth nuzzled wetly on my neck, her teeth nibbling on my ear lobe.

When she realised I was awake, she whispered, "I'm sorry about last night. I shouldn't have said those things, but you rejected me. I was angry with you. Maybe we could make love and have a good start to the day?"

"Yeah, you'll need to shower first. I can still smell his cheap aftershave on you."

Her hand let my dick flop from her grasp and she climbed out of bed without saying anything.

I was already in the kitchen when she came out. The girls were up and running around as they always did, making noise and playing with their toys. They greeted Leah with cuddles, just like they did with me. The girls changed Leah's mood and she walked over to give me a cuddle.

"Do I smell better now, sir?"

"Much, did you gargle?"

"Yes, dickhead, I gargled." We kissed and her thin silk robe did nothing to hide her wonderful body. The searing heat from her pussy encased my disk as she writhed against me. The kiss was deep, our tongues fighting and caressing.

"Hmmm, maybe we should leave Felix to look after the girls and we could go back to bed for an hour," she purred sexily, her mouth sucking salaciously on my neck.

She would have got her way if she hadn't mentioned his name. I felt my body stiffening at his mention. Not in a good way either. "No, I don't think so. He's not even up yet."

She let her hand drop between my legs and squeezed my chubby erection. "I could go and wake him."

"No, I don't think so. I don't like the idea of him playing with all my girls. He'll probably try and steal them away as well."

Her body wilted, and she shook her head. Her eyes stayed locked on mine as she called the girls in for breakfast. We were finishing the cleaning up when Felix walked out. The moment our eyes met. I couldn't hold back my anger. "Felix, I would like you to move out as soon as possible. If you have somewhere to stay, I would prefer it if you were gone today."

His mouth dropped open, and he turned to stare at Leah, who came to his defence. "What did you say?"

"I said I want Felix to move out. This arrangement no longer works for me."

She glared angrily at me, struggling to find words. I reminded her of our agreement before he moved in. "Remember, babe, our agreement was that we both had to be happy with having somebody around."

"Jesus, Luke. I didn't think you would be so fragile, so petty."

"I guess it is what it is." Turning my attention back to Felix, I said, "If you could be gone by today it would be appreciated. You must have made some friends here by now."

I called to the girls. "Come on my sweet angels. Let's go for a walk to the park."

I was in their room helping them pull on some warm clothes when Leah walked in. "Luke, can we talk please?" I left the girls to finish getting their jackets and followed Leah into our room.

The moment I closed the door, she started. It wasn't vicious or nasty. She simply said, "Can't we at least talk about this together? It seems like you're just hitting out. Felix has done nothing wrong."

"Leah, when we decided to take on a boarder, we both agreed that the moment it wasn't working for either of us, for whatever the reason, we would ask them to move out."