Th Boarder or Was It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, it's silly Luke. You've given up drinking, smoking pot just because I can't. It's silly, I don't expect it. There's no reason for you to give up all your favourite things just because I have to."

"It's how we did it the first two times. If I remember correctly, back then you thought it was a sweet gesture."

Her fingers traced over my face, her eyes locked on mine. "This time it's different. We have a different relationship now, it's open and more honest."

"Just because we have widened our horizons, doesn't mean we have to act on every impulse. If I'm honest, I like giving away the booze and the pot for a while. It proves I can if I want to. Jesus, it's only for a few more months."

"More like twelve months. You know I don't drink until after I stop breast feeding. It's not just the birth, you know."

"Yeah, I know, you seem to have forgotten. I was right there beside you for the first two."

"I know, babe, and I love you for your commitment to it. All I'm saying is, things are different now and you don't have to suffer just because I do. Kirsty is great fun, and we have talked and joked around about her seducing you."

"Good god, please tell me you're joking. Why encourage her?"

"Because." She sighed in frustration. "I was trying to make things a little easier for you."

After that, I tried not to flirt or do anything that encouraged Kirsty. The problem was she was incorrigible and such good fun that it was impossible to not flirt with her. Especially with Leah empowering her.

She never pushed. We had fun, becoming great mates. Our third baby girl, Hannah, arrived, and it was a difficult birth. The weeks leading up to the birth were filled with minor emergencies. So much so that Leah had to spend the last week in hospital. They were so worried she would lose the baby.

Gloria took over the house and looking after the girls.

So there we were with our third daughter, and what a cutie she was. It wasn't all happy faces though. During the birth, Leah bled a lot. While she was being stitched up, the doctors found some inconsistencies in her blood tests.

It scared Leah to death, especially when they wanted to do a hysterectomy. Leah said no, but as the doctors explained, it was in her best interests.

When Leah and I talked, she released all her fears. "Luke, we wouldn't be able to have another child. I would be barren."

"We already have a family, and now it's three beautiful girls. We don't need more; three is perfect. Leah, the doctors have told us, and I agree. There's no alternative."

Thankfully, she saw sense and a month after Hannah's birth, Leah was back in hospital having her op.

She was devastated, and depression set in so quickly it scared me. It took a lot of talking, a lot of love and cuddles. She did manage to lift and it was looking after our newest addition that saved her.

Things started improving, every day getting a little better. Gloria was sensational, as was Kirsty. Between them, they brought the Leah of old back from the dead.

Leah suggested to me on several occasions that I should sleep with Kirsty, she wanted it, Leah wanted it and I needed it.

I told her she was crazy and refused. It was the morning she caught me in the shower beating of that she pushed harder. "Shit, Luke. Kirsty has the hots for you and you're in here wanking. I told you. I don't mind, I'm okay with it. I'll tell you what, though. If you don't I will"

I sniggered in disbelief not believing her words for a minute. "Yeah right, you're not able to have sex at the moment."

"True, but I can lick pussy, and that's something I have always wanted to try. All I was waiting for was the right person. I think Kirsty is it."

"You're bluffing," I huffed.

"Luke, I'm deadly serious, and I think you know it. I've told you many times about my fantasy."

Her words made me queasy. The one thing about Leah, she didn't really bluff.

It came to a head a couple of nights later. The three of us were sitting relaxing, playing a dirty word version of scrabble. As we played and joked, Leah said, "Are you two up for making this a little more interesting?"

Kirsty giggled as she replied. "What are you suggesting."

"I think we change it up a little, we include a dare for every round. Winner gets to challenge the loser to a dare."

"What happens if the loser refuses the dare?" I asked anxiously.

"They have to lose an item of clothing of the winners choice."

"Strip scrabble... Really?"

"I'm game," Kirsty replied, "but shit, I usually need a few drinks before something like this."

Leah lay back on her elbows, and said, "Go and get a few bottles of that cider, babe."

I found the cider, chucked six bottles in a box and grabbed a bottle of the passionfruit wine just for good measure. When I walked inside, Leah and Kirsty were laying on the big rug laughing loudly.

"Okay, what's your preference, cider or passionfruit wine?"

"Go for the cider, Kirsty, babe," Leah said.

I got her a glass. "Oh come on, Luke, you're not going to make me drink alone are you?"

"Sorry, but we're on the wagon until Leah's finished breast feeding."

Leah jumped in straight away. "No, Luke. I'm on the wagon. Don't be a dick. Shit, it's not going to hurt you to have a drink with her. Stop being a stick in the mud. Nobody likes to drink alone."

"Please, Luke," Kirsty pleaded.

I poured myself a drink and settled beside them. "Holy shit," Kirsty said after taking a sip of her cider. "This stuff is rocket fuel." Her tongue slithered across her lips and she appeared to be savouring the taste. "Wow, it's nice though, I mean really nice.

We got underway, I should have known better than to play scrabble with a couple of teachers. I was getting my arse kicked. The first dares were all pretty lame, but as we got into it and the cider disappeared they became a little raunchy.

"Luke, kiss Kirsty for three minutes," Leah ordered with a giggle.

"Leah, put your head under Luke's shirt and suck his nipples for three minutes," Kirsty commanded.

"Kirsty, caress Luke through his jeans until he gets an erection."

Back and forth it went, I wondered if I was ever going to win, but then I did. It was my chance to get my wife. "Leah, kiss Kirsty for ten minutes, open mouthed, with lots of tongue."

She sniggered evilly. "Really, ten minutes..." Kirsty looked a little worried but never fought it. Leah's mouth closed over hers and I watched the salacious kiss. I watched their cheeks bulge as their tongues battled for supremacy.

Leah's arms slid around Kirsty's neck and she held her tightly. Their eyes were closed, their hearts pounded, I could see the rapid swell of the breasts as the kiss went on and on.

Finally they parted, breathless and red faced. "Shit, oh dear, Kirsty," Leah said.

Through panting lips, Kirsty replied, "Now that's what I call a kiss."

"You girls seemed to enjoy that," I managed to get out through my now very dry mouth. Kirsty held her empty glass out for a refill, which I obliged.

"Luke, take off Kirsty's bra and suck her naked nipples for five minutes."

Kirsty, for the first time, wavered. "Ummmm, Leah, are you sure, babe? This is getting pretty serious."

"Are you chickening out, babe?" Leah asked.

"No," Kirsty responded anxiously. "It's just that we're getting to a point of no return. I don't want there to be any recriminations. I like you guys, and I don't want to end up in the middle of a domestic."

"Kirsty, it's just a little fun between three consenting adults. I'm okay with whatever happens here tonight. There's no pressure, no arm twisting and no coercion. We stop when the first person gets uncomfortable."

I watched their expressions and tried to read them. The kiss was amazing: the first real kiss I had ever seen between two women in real life. My dick throbbed eagerly, but my mind was wrapped in anxiety and nervousness.

"Okay, I'm calling time," I announced. Even as the words spilled out I kept saying to myself, 'what are you doing.'

Both girls stared at me, a mixture of disappointment tinged with gratitude.

Just then, Hannah started crying. Checking my watch it was ten O'clock, time for her first evening feed. "I'll see to her," I said, standing. "I'll heat up one of her bottles."

Oh god, what a smell. Her nappy was full, and she wriggled around smearing the contents everywhere. It took me ages to get her clean and changed. Then it was feeding, burping and nursing her back to sleep. It took a while, but in reality, I was stretching it out. I loved my new daughter, but I was also scared of what was going to happen in the lounge.

Kirsty was hot, gorgeous and apparently into our situation. I wanted nothing more than to rush out there and fuck her senseless, but... there's always a but... Right? I was genuinely worried about what happened afterwards... It was okay for Leah to say she was into it, but what about afterwards, what if she wasn't?

With Hannah finally sleeping restfully, I wandered out to the lounge. I heard it before I saw it: the sounds of passion, the slurpy sloppy kisses, the panting, purring, gasping for breath. I waited to catch my breath before popping my head around the corner. What greeted my eyes will be forever burned into my brain.

Kirsty was lying on her back, her track pants covered legs wrapped around Leah's back as Leah ravished her. The kiss, god what a sight. Their mouths locked together, Kirsty's arm circling Leah's neck, holding her tightly.

Leah's hands were up under Kirsty's T-shirt, mauling and massaging her gorgeous boobs. Leah writhed, gyrating her body between Kirsty's legs, their pussies rubbing together.

I watched, mouth hanging open as it went on and on, the temperature growing rapidly, the aroma of sex strong in the air.

I felt so many conflicting emotions: arousal, confusion, jealousy... What a sight; I felt my dick throbbing and twitching uncontrollably. As the passion escalated, Kirsty pushed Leah and they rolled over, Kirsty now kneeling between Leah's legs.

"Can I touch you, or is it still painful?" Kirsty asked.

"Sorry, it is painful, but I would love to touch you."

"What about Luke? Wouldn't he be mad? He wanted to stop the game."

"No, he didn't," Leah replied. "He said stop because he was worried about us getting into something. Remember, he wanted to watch us kiss."

Leah sat up and her hands slid back up under Kirsty's T-shirt. Kirsty followed suit and her hands roamed visibly under Leah's pyjama top. They wriggled until their bodies touched, Kirsty's legs wrapping around Leah. Their lips touched and it started with gentle butterfly kisses, but grew quickly into a libidinous passionate kiss.

Leah's hand slipped down from Kirsty's T-shirt, down it went until Kirsty gasped loudly, her moans muffled by Leah's mouth. Up and down the length of Kirsty's pussy, her fingers pushing the loose fabric of her trackies into her moist sticky vagina.

"Oh shit," Kirsty purred, breaking their kiss. "Leah... god babe." Their was some giggling, a sharp intake of breath, Kirsty jumped. "Oh god." She sighed, her head thrown back, her face scrunched up into a sexy pout.

They moved closer, Leah's hand appeared but then disappeared down the front of Kirsty's pants. The look on her face as Leah's hands moved, the track pants bulging obscenely was priceless.

"Shit, you're so slippery," Leah whispered. "I've never touched a woman before, it feels amazing."

"Yes, god yes, I could feel my panties getting sticky and gooey during the first kiss. I love it, don't stop."

"Have you ever done it before, with a woman I mean?" Leah asked.

"No, never."

"Do you like?"

"What do you think?" Kirsty answered with a giggle.

"I think you do; I know I do."

"Seriously Leah, what about Luke?" I felt eyes looking my way, and had to move quickly not to be seen.

"I honestly don't know. I hope like hell he walks out here and goes 'WOW' and wants to join in. I am dying to watch him fuck you. I want to hold his cock as it slides into you. I want to taste you on him when I suck his cock."

"Holy shit," Kirsty spluttered. "Don't hold back, tell me what you really feel."

I could hear Leah's fingers inside Kirsty, and her scent was intoxicating and overpowering.

"Can I taste you now?"

"Yes, please," Kirsty replied. There was a scramble as they worked together to get Kirsty's pants off. With her lower half naked, she lay back, and Leah leaned down, her lips kissing all the way down until I watched Kirsty jerk uncontrollably. Leah's tongue obviously inside her pussy.

Having never watched anything like it before, I stood transfixed, aroused beyond belief. The sounds, Jesus, it was pornographic. Kirsty shuddered and I realised, Leah, had introduced her fingers to the assault. "Oh my fucking god." Kirsty whimpered in a long drawn out sigh of appreciation.

Leah appeared to be a fast learner because Kirsty started rolling her head, her breathing became ragged and both hands grabbed Leah by the hair and she rubbed Leah's face into her pussy.

Her orgasm was noisy, her hips thrusting up and down violently, her body shaking in a wild trembling shudder. As fast as it started, it was over, Leah clambering up Kirsty's body to join in a very passionate kiss.

When they broke the kiss, Leah asked, "Are you okay?"

"Am I... Oh hell yes." Kirsty responded. "That was amazing, I just feel bad because I can't repay you."

"Maybe not tonight, but soon." They both sat up, and Leah glanced towards where I was standing. "Where the hell is that bloody recalcitrant husband of mine? I better go find him."

Now I felt trapped. It felt wrong to have watched such a private personal moment. I snuck back into our bedroom, picked up Hannah and lay back against the headboard pretending to be asleep.

"Oh Christ, Kirsty, come and look at this," I heard Leah rasp in a loud whisper.

"Ahhh sweet." Kirsty sighed. "What are we going to do now?"

I pretended to wake up, asking, "What are you two plotting?"

Leah was quick to answer. "We were just coming to bed, is that all right?"

"Yeah, I need a drink. I'll put Hannah to bed and have a pee."

Leah sniggered. "Did you hear me, I said 'we were coming to bed.'" She put cute little air quotes on it.

"Yeah yeah. I heard you. It must be getting late anyway."

I put Hannah back in her cot and walked out past the girls who were standing side by side in the doorway. "I need that pee, then I'm getting a drink. Do you want something before we go to bed, Leah?"

I finished off the last of the cider in one long gulp. This was actually happening. I turned all the lights out, locked up and went back into the bedroom. Leah and Kirsty were already in bed their clothes in a pile on the carpet and they were locked in a sweet passionate kiss.

"Bloody hell." I said loudly as I stood in the doorway.

Leah turned to look me in the eye. "Well don't just stand there. Well, that is unless you want to watch."

"Leah..."

"Don't say anything, Luke." Her face tightened and she added, "I know you babe, you're already asking what if this happens, what if that happens. Don't do that, babe; just come to bed and let destiny take us."

I climbed into the bed, Leah moved and I slipped into the middle. Surrounded by naked flesh and boobies, I was feeling a little like a kid in a candy store. Leah pushed me onto my back and her mouth attacked me. The kiss was unbelievable. It tasted of sex, Kirsty's juices already coating her lips.

Without warning, I felt Kirsty's mouth engulf my cock. Lost in murky lustful oblivion of bliss, all I could do was grip Leah tightly, enjoy the moment and to hell with what the future threw at me...

Leah sat up and roughly tugged on Kirsty's hair until with a painful whimper Kirsty and I were eye to eye. That's when I felt Leah's hand guiding my cock up into Kirsty. Her pussy enveloped me in her hot slippery fanny. Kirsty's mouth smashed against mine in an outpouring of desire, she feasted on my mouth, her teeth nibbling and biting as she sucked furiously on my tongue.

Heaven could not be sweeter than that moment, especially when our mouths were joined by Leah. Kirsty turned her head so they could kiss properly. My turn came next. Jesus, I could feel Leah's fingers twisting and tugging on Kirsty's clit, rubbing it fervently.

It was over way too quickly, but there was no way for me to stretch it out. The moment Kirsty's body started shaking and trembling it was all over for me.

We all collapsed in a heap, puffing and panting, trying in vain to draw in enough oxygen to survive.

Leah was the first to speak. "Shit, that was something else. Wow, just wow."

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm good. I can't wait till the doctor gives me the all clear. I'm as horny as fuck."

Kirsty started kissing her, saying between the gentle kisses. "I could lick you?"

"No, god no... I'm still bleeding. You'll have to wait, but I do want that."

I couldn't believe sleep came so easily but I had a beautiful sexy woman in each arm.

The morning, though, was different. Kirsty bounded out of bed and straight into the shower. At least it left Leah and I to talk. "Are you happy now?" I asked.

She couldn't hide her giggle. "Very. It was something special. I think Kirsty is feeling a bit embarrassed though. She wouldn't talk to me when she woke up. We will have to make sure we love on her a lot."

Kirsty was indeed feeling weird, as she put it. She was having second thoughts. We sat together for a while before she blurted out. "Shit, guys, I've never done anything like this before. Christ, I've never even kissed a girl." She glanced at Leah and asked hesitantly. "Are you angry with me? I'm so sorry, Leah. I shouldn't have done that."

"Don't be daft, girl. I loved it; remember, this was all my idea. I wanted it to happen. You two have been flirting up a storm, it felt like a natural progression of where we were."

"But, Luke and me, we had sex..." Kirsty spluttered.

"Kirsty," Leah said softly. "I held his cock; I put it inside you. If I was pissed at you, do you think I would have done that?"

Kirsty winced a little at Leah's words, the emotions making her tremble. "I just don't want anything to fuck this up. I really like both of you."

"Kirsty, it's all good, babes." She glanced at me, her eyes pleading. "Is that right, Luke my love?"

"Yeah, of course." I looked at Kirsty and she looked like I felt, uncomfortable. "I think we'll feel a bit weird, but it was just one night. We can put it behind us. If it really worries you Kirsty. We can pretend it never happened."

"Whoa, hold on, Luke. You're right, we need to let what happened breathe, but I promise you. That is definitely happening again," Leah said.

She turned her attention to Kirsty. "The question we have to ask is. "Did we enjoy it"?" Her glare singled out Kirsty. "Well?"

Kirsty nodded. "I loved it. It was an amazing experience. I just don't want to fuck up our living arrangements. You guys are my only friends, and I love living here with you both."

Leah turned to me, giggling. "No sense asking you. We all saw how much you enjoyed it. I've never seen you so amped."

"Yeah, it was amazing, but we need to take our time. Sometimes if you try to force something to happen again, it flops. Last night may have been one of those magical moments that can't be recreated."

"Guess we'll have to wait and see, aye?"

We were all a bit awkward around each other. We shared an experience most people only dream about. Slowly, though, we managed to find a little of the feelings that got us into bed together in the first place.

Leah, she of no shame, was the instigator. Every chance she got, she slid her body against Kirsty. It didn't matter if they were working in the garden, doing dishes or just doing housework. Leah would get behind her, and her hands would slide under Kirsty's and fondle her boobs. She squeezed and twisted her nipples, cupped her breasts.