Th Undercover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
o_girl
o_girl
117 Followers

It did not take long, before Susanne was back. This time followed by three other women -- all similar white coats.

"So! Are you ready, Catherine?"

She answered in a low voice, feeling her heart hammering in her chest.

"Have you tried this before?"

She shook her head.

"Well. Laser treatment is not painful, but you will feel some discomfort, when the laser is activated. It gives a quick snap. Like being swapped with an elastic band. We will be as careful and gentle as we can. If at any time you feel uncomfortable, please let us now. We will stop while you pull yourself together before proceeding. It is important that you are absolutely still. Sometimes the muscles and nerves might contract involuntarily, so we will have to make sure you don't move. The laser can damage the skin if not used properly and with precision. Do you understand and do you have any questions?"

"I think I got it."

"Good. Then jump up and we will get started." She patted the white surface with the palm of her hand.

The girls helped her sit on the shiny surface. It felt cold on her skin. They pushed her gently down, and lifted her knees into the 'U'-shaped holders. A headrest was adjusted, so she had a round, padded holder on each side of her head. She looked up, and saw herself in a full sized mirror covering most of the ceiling above her.

A leather belt went over her stomach -- not uncomfortable, but tight enough to keep her from moving. Two more -- but much thinner - went over and under her breasts.

Two girls took her wrists and slowly moved them over her head. In the mirror she could see the leather strap used to hold her wrists together, but not the strap underneath -- connecting her to a bar on the frame of the thing. She did feel it being tightened, so her arms were firmly on the surface, and her armpits fully exposed.

"Are you still comfortable, my dear?"

She was no such thing, but answered affirmative anyway.

Straps went over her ankles and held them to the posts supporting the 'U's. She heard a metallic sound as the two 'U'-shaped things were released. Then they were pushed up and out, spreading her knees and legs wide apart. She gasped loudly, and looked again at herself in the ceiling mirror. She had never felt so helpless in her life. Unable to move and totally open. The lower part of her torso just lifted up from the surface. Another loud sound as the holders locked in place.

First they shaved her crotch and armpits. Not with a scraper, but with electric razors, that left very short stubble. In the ceiling mirror it reminded her of the 'five-o-'clock-shadow' on a man's face.

The women put on space age looking black glasses with a light source on both side -- pointing forward. Then they started with the lasers. They had told her under no circumstance to look at the lasers, as it could damage her eyes.

Applying an ointment on small portions of her skin at a time, they stuck the laser apparatus in the ointment, pressed the button, and she felt just as they had told her: like being 'snapped' with an elastic band. She tried closing her eyes and relaxing, but kept opening them -- and as her head was locked between her arms and in the headrest, she had nowhere else to look than up at herself in the mirror above.

--

Someone else was watching with interest. Unknown to her, a webcam was hidden behind the mirror in the ceiling, and at the place where her training was to be, she was displayed on a large monitor.

The operator zooming in and out, and letting the camera scan her body.

John and 3 other men were present behind the operator.

"Looks fine," one of them said.

"Petite, but exquisite", another one replied.

"You told us, you have had ordinary sex, and she has given head from time to time. Have you ever used her anus?"

"No -- never. We never got round to that. I have had tied her loosely, but only exposed her to the lightest form of pain, and always in connection with having sex."

"Well. We will probably have to expand her anus for comfort, and as for the pain. Well -- it's part of the deal."

"You say that she will be here under false pretence?"

"Yes. Initially. She thinks she is undercover for her magazine to do a revealing story about us, and while she thinks that, she will do, as we want her to. I assume that she will start appealing to me to get her out at one point or rather, but I will just make myself scares, when that moment comes. Until then, I will pretend to be on her side, and comfort her, and edge her along as best I can. The usual procedure."

"Good. May I congratulate you on another fine candidate!"

They all lifted their glasses, clinked and drank."

--

Meanwhile at the Parlour, the women were busy. She felt the four of them 'snapping' in quick succession. They stopped once in a while to ask if she was still ok, to which she answered positively.

She looked at herself in the ceiling all the time, and wondered why she felt slightly aroused. She hoped the women did not notice that she was becoming moist between her legs. On the other hand it would be hard not to, as they at one point held her outer labia and pulled them aside to get at all the hair.

She had never had a big bush. More like a two-inch line from a little below her navel and down round her opening. Now she watched as the laser gradually worked over this hair -- inch by inch.

It was the same feeling under her arms, but the tender, red skin around her nipples hurt quite a lot as the few hair growing there was hit by the laser. It also hurt when they spread her buttocks and removed the few stray hair growing around her back opening.

It took almost three hours. After they had gone over the front of her body in meticulous detail, they released her, turned her over on her stomach, put soft pillows under her waist and head -- and redid the straps. Then they went over her backside with equal care.

In the end she was given a full body massage by one of the women, and rubbed with cocoa-smelling oil. They declared that she was done. She got dressed, and left.

--

She hurried home, and could hardly wait to undress and study and feel herself in front of her bathroom mirror. She felt like she had a sunburn, and the stubble felt prickly. The hair -- or rather stubble - was still there.

A few days later, she discovered small hair all over her underwear. She began to itch, as her knickers were full of little hair all the time. She tried bringing extra knickers to work, and clean herself in the office toilet with disinfecting wipes, but it just seemed to release more hair -- and cause more itching.

After about a week, almost all the treated hair had fallen out -- and she felt smooth when she stroked her skin.

She stayed away from John during this period. Using all sorts of excuses not to meet, when they talked on the phone.

--

Eventually -- as the soreness had gone -- and the hair - she met up with John one evening. She did not volunteer anything about her visit to the Beauty Parlour, and he did not mention it during their Café meal.

Half way through, she moved her right arm under the table, and gave slight 'mmm'-like sounds as she moved her arm. Obviously she was stroking herself on the outside of her trousers. At the same time she looked at him with a smile in her eyes....

After a number of these 'provocations', he finally got round to asking her how it had been at the 'Clinic', as he called it.

She answered that it had gone well -- without elaborating further.

Then she said: "Do you think you will like my new look?"

"I'm sure. Why don't we finish here quickly, and then you can show me."

--

When they got to her home, he dumped into her most comfortable chair, and said: "Now. Show me. Stand before me and strip."

Slowly she removed her clothes, smiling at him, as she saw the increasing lust in his eyes.

When she pulled the last item off and threw it to aside, he said: " Stand straight. Hands on your back -- spread your legs!"

He got up, but instead of coming over to her, he went to the kitchen and rummaged around for a while, leaving her standing naked in the middle of the floor.

When he came back, he had taken her clothesline, cut it into several pieces, and had it lying on top on one of her dishwashing towels in his hands.

Behind her he wound a piece of the line round her crossed wrists on her back. First horizontally, then vertically and finally cinching it by running it between her wrists and tightening with a knot.

It was not uncomfortable, but tight enough for her not to wriggle out of. She tried moving her wrists as he stepped back behind her and admired his work. The end of the rope was hanging down between her legs.

"Very nice. Now open your mouth!"

From behind he swung the towel round her head, and she saw he had made a tight knot in the middle. Gently he pushed the knot-side into her mouth, filling her up, and making her bite in it as he tightened it on the back of her head.

He whispered in her ear: "Now. That's better. I like it when you don't babble on all the time, you know."

In front of her again he stuck his hand between her legs, grabbed the end of the rope dangling down from her wrists, and pulled it up into her slit, making sure it was between her inner labia, and touching her clit.

He pulled the rope up and made her get up on her toes as she gave a small gasp behind the towel-gag.

"Now come here!"

Keeping her on her toes he dragged her to the bedroom. Here he put an arm behind her shoulders and another under her knees, lifting her up and placing her in the middle on the bed on her back.

Her bed was a double-sized thing with a short post in each corner. He spread her open by tying her ankles to the two posts at the end. Then stood and looked for a while.

She was lying on her bound wrists, which made her hips arch upwards.

He undressed in front of her, and slowly, very slowly worked his way from the end of the bed up to her crotch.

On the way his fingers, mouth and tongue caressed, kissed, nibbled and teased every possible spot on her legs.

When he reached her opening, she was very, very wet.

She was quite aware that she could not move or avoid his caresses in any way. Her helplessness was a strange and arousing feeling. The rope cut into her wrists and ankles as she wriggled with increasing ecstasy.

He used his hands to open her even further, and slit his tongue from the bottom of her opening to her clit in one long, slow movement. He nibbled at her naked outer labia, sucked the inner ones into his mouth and bit softly in her clit. She arched her back and tried turning and twisting as a hot fire began spreading from her crotch to the rest of her body.

When his hands went up and grabbed each of her tits with a thumb and forefinger, she jumped in the restraints.

As she tried screaming under the gag, his fingers rolled her nipples, pressed soft, then hard, then soft again, while her clit was sucked into his mouth. His teeth gently locking around it and his tongue pushing it in and out over the hard edges.

It did not take very long for her to come. She shook violently in her restraints and made very loud sounds of ecstasy under the gag.

It was one of the best -- and longest -- orgasms, she had had for ages. Maybe because he just continued after she had come the first time, making her come even higher a second time -- and then again. In the end she was having one long, rolling orgasm after the other.

When he finally withdrew his mouth and hands -- only to crawl up her body slowly and pushing his stiff manhood all the way into her, he made her come once again -- this time she flew higher than she had ever done.

He lay still on top of her as they both regained their breaths and got their heartbeat under control, then he released her and dumped down on the bed beside her.

She put a leg over his body, and arm over his chest and kissed his ear -- panting.

"Thank you, Thank you. I was wonderful!"

"Good. I think I like your new hairdo!" He said with a big smile.

--

Over the next period, she went for the additional treatments. The next session was shorter. They only used about an hour with the lasers -- as opposed to the three hours at her first appointment. She had not noticed any hair growth in the weeks that had passed since the first treatment, and they did not shave her, but she still heard and felt the sound of the lasers as the hair that was overlooked in the first session was treated.

After each time they gave her a small plastic bottle with an ointment to rub into the parts of her body, where major laser removal had been done.

After the first session she was more at ease. She never relaxed totally though. Looking at herself in the ceiling mirror with her legs spread in the 'U's was more than uncomfortable -- as was the small stings of light pain every time the laser was applied.

--

She had wonderful sex with John again and again.

The clothesline and towel was used every time, tying her into different but restraining positions. The slight soreness of the laser wore off quickly after each session, but she still felt more sensitive in the places where she used to have hair. Something John also seemed to sense, since he gave those parts of her body a lot of attention. It was a new -- and very, very exciting - feeling to have his curly, pubes hair rub against her smooth crotch when he was inside her, or his mouth and tongue caressing her armpits. She also felt it made her look better, be more attractive and she was actually proud of the change.

--

The fifth and last treatment was very brief. When she got off the table, Susanne declared that they had finished.

She was asked to stand in the middle of the room. The wheels of the table were unlocked and it was pushed aside.

One woman sat with a pen and a clipboard, while two others used measuring tapes all over her body.

"Wrists xx cm", "Waist xx cm", Instep xx cm", "Neck xx cm" and so on -- all the measurements, she could imagine -- and then some - were noted on the clipboard.

After that she was taken across the hallway to the room opposite -- just wearing the large towel. Here a small redhead greeted her and introduced herself as: "Katie. The photographer".

The room was double the size of the first room she came from.

At the end wall was a metal scaffold holding a wide roll of greyish paper up just under the ceiling. The paper had been rolled down and lay in a soft curve on the floor.

Opposite was a tripod with a large-format camera. On each side there was a solid, black metal construction with a large flash and an umbrella reflector at the top. On the bottom of each stood a square box with a green, blinking light and some contacts and levers on the upper side. Over the middle of the grey paper was another black steel beam with more -- but minor flashes and lamps.

Katie turned on one of the lamps directly above. It projected two small crosshairs of light on the floor.

She said: "Go stand on the paper and face the camera. Put your feet on the marks as precise as you can. No, no -- you don't need the towel."

She took the towel as Catherine walked on the paper and stood facing the camera with one arm over her breasts.

Standing with her feet on the crosses made her legs part quite a bit.

"Put your hands down your side. Palms inward. Straighten your back, and look into the camera."

A number of buzzing sounds, then a blinding flash, then more buzzing sounds, the lights on the boxes at the foot of the flash posts changing from red to green -- then another blinding flash -- and so on for a few minutes.

--

What she did not know was that in the flash posts were a number of small, hidden webcams. Wirelessly connected to the room next door. Here Susanne was using a large monitor with the screen split into many pictures. By the keyboard and mouse, she could adjust each of the cameras in the posts. When she was satisfied, she pressed a small button next to her on the table.

This created a signal 'beep' in the next room, but no one -- especially not Catherine -- could distinguish this sound from the many 'beeps' originating from the flashes and camera in the room. Katie however was very much aware of it, as it was the signal for her that the secret closeups had been taken and that she could take the main picture.

The close-ups of Catherine's profile, breasts, hands and feet were duly stored on Susanne's computer.

Katie asked Catherine to turn so that her side was towards the camera -- on another crosshair projected to the ground. This time just one, but a larger one, produced by another overhead lamp. The whole procedure was repeated. In the room next door, Susanne took close-ups of the back of her head and neck, her shoulder blades, her buttocks and the back of her feet.

Next pose was with her back to the camera -- same procedure again and Susanne in the adjoining room recorded the details of her body seen from this angle.

Finally the other profile, and Susanne recorded the front of her face, her breasts, stomach, and the point where her legs met her torso, her hands and feet.

Katie ended the session by doing a number of close-ups of her face with a hand held camera. Making her smile, frown; purse her lips and in general instructing her to 'make faces'.

Finally Katie praised her, and stating that she was very 'photogenic'.

She had spots dancing before her eyes, when she was led back to the first room, got dressed and was helped out of the place.

--

That same evening -- alone in her flat - she felt quite insecure. Now they almost knew more about her body, than she did herself.

She had no idea to whom the pics and measurements would be handed, but when she phoned John and aired this concern, he calmed her by saying that it was -- as he had already stated -- in order for the right clothes to be found.

He did not tell her, that back at 'The Society', a 'Model Folder' had been created with all her data. Several, separate parts of the folder's content had been copied, and people were busy selecting and ordering the equipment, they would need to control and enslave her.

--

"So -- what happens now?" She said.

They were lying in her bed after lovemaking.

"Well. You have gone through all the preparations -- so I suppose you are ready to go now. I will contact Peter, and he will make the necessary arrangements. That is if you are still determined to go on with this?"

"Of course", she answered. "Why go through all this trouble for nothing?"

"OK then. Just on more thing!"

"Yes?"

"When you get to the place, and now and then meet me -- you must never let out that you are under cover, and that it is something, we have arranged. I will treat you, as my submissive -- like the other submissives at the place, and you will behave like them -- is that understood? I do not want to jeopardize our little setup there!"

"Ok. Of course, of course. I'll be you willing little slave-girl." She jumped on his stomach kissed him as her naked, wet opening slid up and down his member.

'You do not know how true that is, my dear', he though as he slid into her for probably the last 'normal' lovemaking they would ever have.

Afterwards she asked him if he had been to the place as he had promised, he answered that he had not done so yet, but he would go there before she did -- 'to check the place out', as he said.

The next day he called and gave her a pickup date, time and place. Almost a week later -- and in the afternoon. John did not know a lot about it except that she would be picked up at the arranged time.

He also told her, that they had better avoid each other in the coming week, and that he was going to be there in connection with her visit.

She felt reassured and calmed herself. John would know where they took her, and she would study the route there -- so they had everything working for them. She was now certain that she would only stay there for as long as it took her to identify a suitable number of 'targets', she could confront and interview later.

o_girl
o_girl
117 Followers