Th Undercover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
o_girl
o_girl
109 Followers

Another set of similar cuffs went on her arms just above the elbows.

Finally her ankles were fitted. The posts were released and pulled down, and a short chain connected the two cuffs on her ankles.

She would now only be able to take small steps -- not run or kick.

They helped her up from the chair and over between the posts. A chain was lowered in the middle by one of the girls. Her wrists got attached to the chain, released from her collar and pulled up above her head.

The posts had hooks and shackles here and there, and the end of the chain from her wrists was eased over one of those, securing her position.

Next came the corset. It looked like heavy leather with red edges. The two sides slid over one another on the back where she just got a glimpse of the straps and buckles used for tightening it.

It went on, was hooked together in the front, and then adjusted for position. Jeanette stood in front and adjusted, while Yvonne tightened the straps on the back -- one notch at a time. From being loosely fitting, it soon began compressing her waist, the lower part of her ribs and her stomach. Yvonne panted, as she had to use increasing force to get the straps to the next notch.

She ended up only being able to breathe with the top of her chest and it was uncomfortably tight.

She had noticed that both girls wore corsets under their dresses -- tight corsets. Their waistline much smaller than her own -- even with the reduction of the corset now encasing her.

The last thing they did -- as she was still 'hanging' there, was to fit her with a white, silky dress -- not a 'Roissy' dress like they wore, but something completely different.

The top consisted of 4 pieces of material. Two and two tied on her shoulders with a string bow. It was 'baggy' on the front almost hiding the shape of her breasts that had now been lifted and parted by the quarter-cups of the corset.

(The corset was so tight that even though she was almost hanging by her wrists above her, her breasts still had contact with the cups of the corset.)

Around her now much smaller waist a wide 'belt of the same material was wound. They made sure a shackle that was a part of the middle front of the corset stuck through a hole in both the inner and outer material.

The lower part was actually the same four pieces continuing under the belt and almost reaching the floor. The material was overlapping widely both on the top and bottom.

It was not see-through which she was quite happy with.

The last item was a pair of soft slippers or shoes. No heels and very comfortable.

They hoisted her down, unclicked her wrists, moved her hands to her back and reattached them to each other.

She was amazed at the effect the cuffs had on her -- physically and mentally. In a few seconds the shackles on any of the steel restraints could render her defenceless.

...and as the absolute final thing, they clicked a short, red, leather leash to the front of her collar.

"You're very pretty!" Jeanette said, as the first piece of communication not related to making her ready.

Almost on cue, Peter came in.

"Ah. I see you are ready, my dear! Turn her round -- slowly!"

The girls pushed her round and back facing Peter. She felt his admiring look measuring her body.

He proceeded to check all the restraints, the locks, the corset, and he was particularly careful that the ring in her corset stuck out through the hole in the front of her dress.

He put his hands around her waist and smiled: "Ahhhh. Beautiful".

Again the black bag went over her head, and this time the two girls held her, while she imagined Peter holding the leash. She could feel the small tugs on her neck it now and then.

Chapter four

The dinner

It was a short walk, and when the hood came off, they were in a large, high-ceilinged hall.

A long table was set with glasses and plates.

In the far end a small fire was going in the fireplace even though it was summer.

The room was dark, heavy beams supported the high ceiling, and big paintings with dark, nature scenes covered the walls.

There was a long table at one side, and it was set for dinner with glasses, plates, cutlery etc.

She wondered why there was a square, leather upholstered 'box' between the chairs at the table.

The chairs were heavy and with armrests had place settings in front of them. In fact all the chairs at the far end of the long table -- but nothing in front of the boxes.

She was led to one of the boxes, made to sit down, the girls took the connecting chain off her ankles and made her move back on the box, so that she was sitting almost on the far edge with her legs down the sides.

The girls lifted her ankles and clicked the ankle cuffs to rings on each side of the box so that her feet were not touching the ground. Peter put a chain in the rings between her wrists, and pulled her arms down so that her back stood up straight. When he was satisfied, he secured this chain to something on the back of the bottom of the box.

The girls disappeared silently -- and so did Peter.

She tried stretching herself to get at the end of the tight chain behind her, but she could only pull herself a few inches down the chain -- not far enough to reach the place where it connected to the box.

On the other side of the table -- almost straight opposite her -- sat another girl. She was wearing the same loose fitting, white dress and seemed to be firmly attached to her box the same way as her.

For a while they sat alone and looked round at the elegant interior. They did not speak but looked at each other -- not knowing what to expect or if they were somehow watched.

Another group appeared. This group was lead by a man holding a leash to a girl dressed as Cat and the other girl at the table -- and flanked by two girls in 'O-costumes'.

The other girl got her own box -- and was left there the same way as Cat and the girl opposite.

They sat waiting.

She could just about see the names on the collars of the other two. Right across from her sat a small, skinny black haired girl. Her collar announced that she was 'Michelle'. The last one was a tall blonde, named 'Hayley' according to her collar.

They did not have to wait long. A door opened and they heard a mix of male voices.

All the seats in their end of the table were filled, but there were room for almost the same number at the other end.

Nobody addressed her, so she sat silently and looked at her two neighbours. Peter was on her left, and a new face on her right.

Peter had changed his clothes and now wore the same outfit as all the other men: A loose fitting red, silk top, and a short, open cape. A wide belt, with 'interesting' things hanging from it: A short leather crop (made her shiver!) some chains, a leash, black gloves (?), a set of keys, and a small bag or case, which she of course could not know what held. She almost asked, but remembered that she needed to play her part. Their trousers were also loosely fitted, but tight around their bottoms and the front of their stomachs. There was a triangular shape of material in front of their crotches. The material did nothing to hide their male parts.

On their feet they had black leather boots. Shiny and laced with a long black string up the front.

She felt an increasing anxiety, as John was nowhere to be seen. She looked up and down the table for him -- in vain. Had he abandoned her? She certainly hoped not. Having no other options anyway, she decided to see what the evening would bring -- and if she was not satisfied with the result, or felt in any way insecure, she would confess in the morning, and asked to be taken home.

From the conversation between the men, she found out that the other man at her side was called Claus.

Jeanette, Yvonne (and girls dressed in the similar fashion) silently went to and fro and served dinner. When not attending the table, they stood with their backs to the wall behind her.

The food seemed to be professionally prepared, and the men worked their way through a 3-course meal.

Before the dessert, Peter suddenly turned to her. He put an arm around the shoulder that was farthest away from him, and another hand on the other shoulder. He smiled at her, as he pulled the top apart with a quick, skilled movement.

Still smiling, his hand moved down the front of her chest till it was under the leather cup, and her breast.

His thumb and forefinger closed on her nipple. Her breathing became slightly faster.

Claus had joined the fun, and cupped her other breast. At first they both squeezed lightly and let their thumbs slide round her nipple looking as her nipples began to harden between their fingers. Had her tits not had the shiny, red cover, they would have seen how they darkened as blood flowed to them.

Claus slid his hand down and in between her legs. By reflex she tightening her muscles and tried to close her legs, but the position made that impossible. He smiled even broader as he noticed this.

She gave a quick, short gasp as one of his fingers went inside her wet vagina. Slowly he moved it in and out, making sure his finger slid along her clit at the same time. She did not know where to look, so she stared straight out and into the tablecloth in front of her. Her chest moving up and down at increasing speed.

She gasped again when Claus extracted his finger quickly and her body gave a short shiver. Peter rolled her left nip between his thumb and forefinger, and now began to press. Gradually harder and harder. The increasing pain made tears come to her eyes. He pressed even harder, and turned his fingers a little till it became unbearable and a tear ran down each of her cheeks.

"Please. Please, Sir", she whispered.

Peter looked at the other man: " That's good. She has already learned to beg, and she is very responsive indeed. This is going to be great fun!"

The other man agreed, as Peter gave her nip one last turn and let go, making her gasp and convulse again. He signalled to one of the girls, who came over, put her clothes back in order, and dried her cheeks with a soft tissue.

Slowly her breath and heartbeat returned to normal, as both her neighbours again ignored her and dug into the desert.

A man at the end of the table rose, proposed at toast to 'The Society' and declared that coffee would be served in 'The Great Hall'.

All the men rose, and Yvonne and Jeanette appeared behind her.

Peter said: "I'll prepare this bitch myself. I only need Jeanette. Yvonne you may proceed to The Great Hall and make yourself useful."

Some of the kindness had gone out of his voice, and she definitely did not like him using the word 'bitch'. And was what this preparing, he talked about? Had she not already been prepared?

They both answered 'Yes, Master' in a low voice. Yvonne went off, Jeanette released her from the box, Peter grabbed her leash and gave it a quick hard pull making her head jerk forward. "Stand up and come here, bitch!"

His voice now had a distinctly commandeering tone.

Having no other choice but to follow his lead, she trot on behind him, with Jeanette behind her.

At the opposite side of the room, from where they had entered, were a lot of doors. All very close to each other. There was a small room behind the door she was lead through. She just managed to see -- out of the corners of her eyes - that the two other girls were led by women like Yvonne through doors next to hers.

The room was also almost bare. Apart from two posts in the middle, going from floor to ceiling, and another trolley covered with cloth at one side.

Between the two posts was a horizontal bar, attached to the posts. He pulled her to the middle of the bar. Jeanette adjusted the bar in both sides, so that it was level with her stomach.

She again felt her heart beat faster, and her breathing become agitated. What was going to happen here? He had said 'make the bitch ready'. What did he mean by that.

He took the black, thin gloves from his belt and put them on, looked at her, and said: "Spread your legs, bitch. More. More. That's good". As her legs parted Jeanette clicked chains from the posts lying ready on the floor to her ankle cuffs.

Having put his gloves on, he grabbed the ring protruding from the front of her corset, and attached it to a ring on the horizontal bar.

She meekly let all this happen.

Behind her, Jeanette removed the cloth from the trolley -- again something she sensed out of the corner of her eyes.

Peter went behind her, and then a big red ball appeared in front of her face.

"Open wide. Wider! That's good".

Resting the ball on her lower jaw he turned it into her mouth.

It was big -- very big. Her jaws almost cramped. He let go and looked with a broad smile.

"See. Bitch. This is absolutely the right fit. You can't even push it out without help."

She tried to open wider, and push the ball out with her tongue. It tasted and smelled faintly of disinfectant.

He was right! She would need someone to pull on the two leather straps going out from each side of the ball.

This did not happen -- of course. Instead he grabbed the two straps, buckled them together behind her head -- tight.

"Just to be sure it stays in place", he whispered in her ear.

Jeanette let a finger run along the straps and her lips making sure there was no pinching.

She made garbled noise in her throat.

"Yes. Yes. You wont be able to make much conversation now -- will you?"

He did not expect an answer, but she made another sound deep down inside.

'He caressed her cheek: "lovely!"

Next a short chain was clicked to the back of her collar. With Jeanette's aid, he released and moved her wrists high up on her back, and connected them to the chain.

Again he brought his mouth close to her ear: "This is a wonderful position. You might want to struggle, bitch, but I would advise against it. The only thing you will achieve will be the most wonderful choking sensation. If you keep very still it might take a little while before the tension in your arms alone will create that sensation.

I hope you enjoy it, bitch!"

He was quite right: The strain from her arms on the short chain and eventually on her collar made her feel like being strangled.

He went round to her front. Slowly, very slowly he undid the bows on her shoulders. Having no way of preventing it, she felt the material fold down front and back. Leaving her upper torso nude and showing the corset.

He cupped both her breasts, and let his thumbs play with her nips as before. Again she could not help getting aroused -- to her own surprise. Of course he ended this with another hard press and another wring, making her squirm and tears again began running down her cheeks.

'Lovely', he said again. Admiring her breast. The awkward position of her hands making her back arch as much as the corset allowed and her breasts stand even further out. Resting in the quarter cups of the unforgiving corset.

A few minutes later, he had undone the belt round her waist, making the rest of her dress fall to the floor, where Jeanette promptly removed it.

Again he went to her back. This time he worked on the corset. Tightening one strap at a time from top to bottom, and back again. It was terrible! The hard leather compressed her waist, ribs and stomach even more. Her breathing became even shorter, faster and more staccato. She felt dizzy.

Finally he was satisfied. He went round the front, grabbed her waist and pulled a little back and forth.

"This will do for a start. I'll explain it to you, bitch. Just this once, so you know what is going to happen. The corset gives you a perfect posture, The slim waist makes your breasts and you butt seem bigger and more inviting, the decrease also has the effect that you hips stands out, so there will be two perfect handles, when taking you from behind. Your compressed intestines will press on your cunt and ass -- making both tighter for our pleasure. Consider yourself lucky!"

As he spoke, she could hear the small click, clicks from the locks Jeanette attached on the buckles of the corset to make any tampering impossible without keys.

As her hands and arms were bent in pain on her back, she did not have the remotest thought of tampering with anything right now.

Her eyes followed him, but he did not notice. Had she not been gagged, she would have confessed everything right there and then, and asked him to send her home immediately. As the situation was, she did not have that option, and it certainly did not look as if she was going to get it. She knew she was in trouble.

A short chain was hooked to the front of her collar instead of a leash.

"Now we're almost done".

Jeanette released her ankles, pushed her legs together, and connected them with a short chain again.

He undid the ring at the front of her waist, Jeanette lifted the bar away, then grabbed her leash/chain.

A sudden sharp pain from across her buttocks made her almost jump.

"Lets' move. Bitch. It's off to play land."

He had used the short riding crop across her behind, and the pain stung and sent shivers though her body.

They went out of the door in the opposite side of the room from the one they had entered.

It was indeed a 'Great Hall': a very large room. Again with a high ceiling, paintings on the wall, decorative panelling and in the middle at square platform with four pillars from each corner going from floor to ceiling.

In the far end of the room -- although not far from the platform, was a seating arrangement with leather chairs and sofas, and a big open fireplace with a small fire going in the middle. The men from the dinner were reclining in the chairs and sofas, and women (including Yvonne and Jeanette) were going about serving the coffee.

She was taken to the platform. She was not the only one. The girl, she recognized as Hayley was already there. Done up as she was, and having her lead chain connected to a post.

Jeanette dragged her to a free post, lifted the end of the chain up and let it slide over a hook at eye level. This was mockery, she thought. She could see the hook and chain. There was no lock on them. It would be easy just to lift it off, but in her present condition there was no way she would ever be able to reach the hook.

Peter leaned close to her ear again: "Now you stand here as a good little slave, and wait till we have time for you. In the meantime, you can imagine what we are going to do to you. Enjoy yourself, bitch!"

He turned, walked over to the rest of the men, sat down, grabbed a cup of coffee, and ignored her completely.

Not long after Michelle was positioned at another one of the posts. There was now only one free post, and judging from the company that had been at the dinner, this would remain so. She noticed that Michelle had been weeping. She had probably anticipated this treatment as little as she had -- and was obviously more disturbed by it.

Soon she began to drool. She could not control her mouth water. It dripped down her chest. Her arms hurt, and she could feel her heartbeat throbbing away where the collar pressed on her neck. She had spots dancing before her eyes.

She tried hearing what the men talked about. At the beginning it was everyday smalltalk, but then they began discussing the three women awaiting their fate at the platform.

They agreed to 'take Michelle' first. Whatever that meant.

Three men went over to Michelle. One of them blindfolded her with a black, silk blindfold. Then they proceeded to 'examine' her. From where Cat stood it looked like they were all over her body, fingers in her openings, and tongues in her mouth. Cat shivered.

They all let go as if on a signal, took the chain off the hook, and dragged the poor girl over to another door at the wall. The door closed. No one else seemed to take notice.

o_girl
o_girl
109 Followers