Th Undercover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
o_girl
o_girl
117 Followers

Then she would get John to get her out of the place -- to follow up and eventually write the story.

She called George and arranged for her two months 'leave' to start on the day she was to be picked up.

As the day grew nearer, she found it harder and harder to sleep. She re-read 'The Story of O" a number of times, saw a couple of the films made over it, and generally tried to think things over.

The last evening and night she was so excited, she hardly slept. She felt like she was on the way to an adventure -- which she of course was -- just not the adventure, she would ever have imagined - even in her wildest fantasies.

Chapter three

Admission

She spend the morning bathing and checking herself. She walked restless round the apartment, waiting for the time she was to be picked up. She was wearing her most plain clothes. A silk blouse, a medium length and a dark blue skirt. Her best laced knickers and bra. No stockings, but sensible black shoes with flat heels on her feet. A small, black handbag held her necessities.

The pickup place was at the nearest corner from her apartment She was there very much ahead of time, and stepped back and forth, looking up and down the street.

Her heart beat a little faster, and her breathing was slightly agitated. This was it!

A black Mercedes came up the street, stopped where she stood and a young man with a white shirt and black trousers jumped out.

"Miss Catherine?"

She confirmed and he opened the rear door for her to get in.

"Thank you. This is elegant, very elegant!"

He did not reply, but closed the door after her.

Inside there was plenty of room, and she sank back into the soft leather upholstery.

There was a glass wall between her and the driver. Not just a glass wall, but a matte glass wall. She could not see the driver. Looking round she saw that all the other windows were the same -- very dark toned. She could not look out! She tried the automatic window-opener, but it did not work. She still felt at ease. Tried to call out to the driver, but got no answer. She tested the door - just for the heck of it - but that too was locked.

Now a slight sweat developed on her forehead. She was being driven somewhere, and had absolutely no idea where. This was not the plan. She went over things in her mind. All she had right now was the e-mail address that had been used to do the bookings at 'The Beauty Parlour'. 'Thesociety183@hotmail.com', and that was not a whole lot to go by. She certainly hoped John would be there as promised, and that he had had better luck in finding some facts.

She settled back in the seat, and got her heart and breathing under control. Thought of how it would be, soon to be in the 'O-dress'? Would she feel aroused by having her breasts exposed and put on display like that? How would it be to be walking around in a dress where there was an open slit back and front?

According to the late afternoon sun that she could follow through the windows, they were changing directions quite often. She was probably taken for a longer ride on the smaller roads out of town, instead of driving directly on the motorway to the place.

After about two hours the car drove into a garage. She sensed it by the changing sound, and the way the car slowly bumped over something.

It stopped, and the driver got out and left her there in the sudden and absolute silence.

She jumped in the seat, when the door opened and Peter stuck his head inside: "Hello, Miss Catherine. Welcome to 'The Society' please step out."

He assisted her by holding her elbow gently. They were indeed in a large garage.

Next to Peter stood the driver.

Peter said: "Please turn around and place your hands on your back."

She did so, but as soon as her hands were on her back, the click, click, clicking sound of a set of handcuffs locked them together.

"Please don't be alarmed." Peter said in a low voice. "We can't be too careful, you know!"

He did not offer any reason for this carefulness, but produced what looked like a black bag.

"I will put will this over you head. Just another security measure. Please don't be nervous. We will just take you upstairs."

She could hardly protest as the bag slid over her head while he was talking. She felt him tighten the string on the bottom of the bag round her neck.

They each held her by her upper arms, supporting her and helping her along.

She heard Peter's voice constantly giving small alerts, like: "Watch out. Step up." and "Stairs ending". A few times she stumbled, but they supported her well. She felt strangely secure in their hands -- even though she now did not have the slightest clue to where she was or where she was being taking.

Finally she heard a door lock behind them, and she was nudged into a chair.

The hood came off.

"That went well. Good girl! Wait here, then we will attend to you shortly....and welcome again, by the way."

Both of them smiled reassuringly, turned and went of out the door. She heard the distinct click as it locked.

She looked round. A small room with no windows, nothing on the walls, two chairs and a desk between them.

The walls were a nondescript beige or tan colour.

She sat for a long while. Tried to pull a little at the cuffs, but stayed in her chair.

Finally the door went click again, and Peter came in.

"Hello again. Let me relieve you of those cuffs."

He pushed her gently forward, unlocked and removed the cuffs.

She managed a small 'Hello' as he dumped into the chair opposite her.

He let a small manila binder fall on the desk. Opened it, and said:

"Here's some paperwork. I will ask you to read it through carefully, and sign. I will leave you to it. I'll come back and answer any questions you may have!"

He rose and again left her, with the distinct 'click' of the door locking.

She opened the file and started reading the first document.

LETTER OF CONSENT

I Catherine xxxx (and then some personal data) hereby give myself to 'The Society'. I am healthy and sane, and have no previous history of psychic illnesses or disorders.

I have signed the enclosed contract of my own free will, and without any form of pressure.

I understand that this contract -- when signed by me -- cannot be revoked by me, but only by a member of 'The Society'.

She signed and took the next document

CONTRACT

I Catherine xxx promise -- to the best of my abilities to abide by the following rules:

- I enter 'The Society xxx' with the sincere intentions of becoming a good and well-behaved slave.

- I relinquish any right to my body and mind -- and promise to the best of my abilities to satisfy ANY demand 'The Society', Its members, associated members, servants and other persons appointed by 'The Society' may have on me.

- There are no boundaries of place, time, or situation in which I may wilfully refuse to obey the directive of any member of 'The Society'. Should I do so, I understand that I will be duly punished, and the necessary force to make me comply will be used.

- Upon signing this contract, my body belongs to 'The Society', to be used as seen fit. All my possessions likewise belong to 'The Society', including all assets, finances, and material goods. I agree to please the members of 'The Society' to the best of my ability, in that I now exist solely for the pleasure of said members.

- My mouth is for expressing pleasure and pain. I will therefore only speak, when addressed, and my main conversation will be 'Yes, Sir', 'Yes, Master', 'No Master', 'Yes, Mistress' and 'No Mistress'.

- I will always keep my lips slightly parted in the company of any of the above persons. This is to clearly indicate that I am open and available for their pleasure.

- I will always secure open and fast access to my genitals. As a symbol of this, I will never cross my legs, and will at all times keep them slightly apart, indicating that I am available.

- My anus is for pleasure. I will accept anything 'The Society' sees fit for this part of my body.

- My nipples and breasts will be available at any time for 'The Society's pleasure. I will never cross my hands in front of my chest, hide my breasts, or in any other way block the free access to them.

- I will never touch my vagina, anus, breasts or nipples in the company of members of 'The Society' -- except when specifically ordered to do so.

- I will wear the clothes 'The Society' provides, and follow their directions should I be allowed to buy clothes for myself.

- I accept any punishment 'The Society' sees fit to administer should I break any of the above rules.

- I accept any kind of body modifications that 'The Society' considers relevant in order to make me a better, more accessible and usable slave.

- My life is from now on dedicated to being a slave to 'The Society', which will have all rights to my person, and will be able to speak fully on my behalf.

- At some point, I might be allocated to one or more Masters or Mistress. In that case, I will faithfully obey, comply and do my utmost to satisfy this/theser Master/-s and/or Mistress'es.

- I Catherine xxx have read and fully understand this contract in its entirety. I agree to give everything I own to 'The Society', and further accept their claim of ownership over my physical body. I understand that I will be addressed, trained and punished as a slave, and I promise to be true and to fulfil the pleasures and desires of members of 'The Society' to the best of my abilities. I understand that I cannot withdraw from this contract. It can only be revoked by a dominant member of 'The Society'.

It was quite a mouthful. She had to read it a few times. Did they really mean it like this? On one hand it followed 'The Story of O', so she had somewhat anticipated something like this, but as it was now getting down to the raw facts, she was in doubt if she should sign, but ended up doing so, in the faith that John would save her from abuse, and that her stay would not be that long. At least so short that the paragraph regarding 'body modifications' would not come into play.

--

Finally there were a number of blank documents, and an instruction for her to write her signature at the bottom.

She felt a chill down her spine! This was given them open documents with her signature. They could write anything in the blank space, and have a few of the members witness it, as she noticed already had been done on the first two documents.

She swallowed a few times, opened and closed her eyes -- and signed the documents...

--

Shortly after Peter came back. This time accompanied by two women.

Her eyes widened as she saw them. They were complete 'Story of O' copies: Bare breasts. Lifted and parted by the dress and only framed with a pretty lace, and she could just see the long slit in their dresses, when they moved. They also had obvious shiny red makeup on their breast.

The two girls positioned themselves along the wall.

"Ah. I see you have signed everything. I trust all is in order, and that you have no questions?"

She had a million questions, but for now, she would act as a good little submissive. So she answered no.

"Well -- let's get you started then. Yvonne and Jeanett will prepare you. I look forward to seeing you later!"

"Thank you, Sir", she answered. Which caused him and the girls to smile slightly.

The girls each took one of her hands, and with Peter in front they exited the room. The walk was not very far. There were no windows in the hallway they walked along, but it looked a bit more inhabited than the bare place, she just came from.

Peter opened a door to a bright room and they all stepped inside.

"Hurry up. I want her to join dinner with the other two."

He locked the door after him.

The girls began undressing her; she helped as best she could. All her clothes except the bra and knickers were carefully folded. The bra and knickers went into a small, separate plastic bag.

She had time to study the two women: Jeanette was blond, had long hair, and an amble bosom. She had a long face with a straight, thin nose, and a very red, shiny mouth.

Yvonne was slightly smaller, red-haired and pale. Her breasts a bit smaller and more pointed, but equally lifted and parted by the dress. She had small, bluish lines on her breasts. She too had a very red, shining mouth.

They both wore a heavy eye shadow above their eyes, making their eyes look bigger.

Jeannett spoke: "Now. To start with, we need to clean you up a bit".

"What do you mean?" she asked. Hoping that being alone with these women would give her a chance to find out more.

But Yvonne just put a finger over her lips: "Talking not allowed!"

A few times during the preparation that followed, she tried to start some form of conversation or ask a question, but the girls limited their communication to short orders -- albeit in a friendly tone.

In the adjoining bathroom, she was asked to get on all four -- naked.

Jeanette pulled a hose from a big transparent bag containing some white fluid. The bag was hanging on a hook on the wall. She felt Yvonne spread her knees, and heard Jeanette said: "Just relax. It will be over in a minute."

Something entered her anus, and she heard a pumping sound, realising that she had been connected to the bag with the fluid, and one of them was now inflating something inside her. Probably a ball of some kind to prevent the hose from dropping out.

"Here we go. Just relax. It won't take long. If you feel any pain, try buckling, and try pressing together like you were trying to hold a shit back. Call if there's anything".

They left her there. She could feel the lukewarm fluid flowing into her and filing her up. She looked up at the bag. It was still quite full.

Soon she felt an increasing pain inside, and her stomach and intestines rumbled and made strange noises.

She did have time to look around the room. It had grey tiles on the walls and white on the floor. A panel going all the way around the edge of the ceiling gave the place an ambient, shadow free light. It had a bathtub, a toilet and a small area with a mirror and washbasin.

When the bag had almost emptied, the girls came back.

"Good girl. You have taken it all. Now try and keep it in as long as possible."

She felt the ball deflate, and the hose slide out of her. The girls got her up and helped her down on the toilet in the other side of the room.

After having tried to hold for as long as possible, she relieved herself. They left her for quite a while. Probably wanting to be sure, that she got I all out.

They washed her under a tepid shower as she stood in the bathtub. Carefully and with large, soft sponges and a sweet smelling soap. She thought of telling them, she had just had a bath, but decided to go along with the show without comments.

After they had washed her, and rubbed a faint, olive smelling lotion into her body, they took her to the room, they had started in.

She had noticed what looked like a dentist chair positioned opposite a large 3-vinged mirror on one wall.

Beside the chair was a trolley with a cloth cover.

At the other side of the room were two metal posts going from floor to ceiling. On them hung different ropes, chains and pulleys.

Apart from that the room was empty. It had white walls, and wide, brightly lacquered floorboards like the first room and the hallway.

They placed her on the chair. Not until now, she noticed, that there were several leather straps on the chair.

They strapped her wrists to the armrest and her upper arms to a panel on the back.

A belt went round her stomach from the back, and was tightened hard. Narrowing her waist and keeping her back firmly against the black padding of the chair.

They were so skilled, that before she realised what they were doing, she was helplessly strapped in the chair.

She heard a loud click on both sides, and the support for the armrest slid down vertically. They spread her knees, and the supports came up again. Locking them with another loud click. The posts under the armrests now permanently parted her knees.

She looked in the mirror, and up her open vagina. She hardly noticed the last set of straps, as they went round her ankles.

It was now impossible for her to move -- maybe wriggle a little, but otherwise she sat permanently opened in front of the mirror.

(Of course the mirror was two-way, and during the period, she was fixed in the chair a number of persons came and went behind the mirror -- including John. A lot of people wanted to 'assess' this new addition to their 'Society' even though they had all enjoyed the glossy, large photos in her Journal.)

One of the girls adjusted the two 'wings' on each side of her head until she was satisfied that the head was upright and relaxed. A final strap came round her forehead.

She was amazed at the skill they had shown, but at the same time began to feel a little unsecure.

They were almost too skilled, and she had had nothing to say. Apart from asking her to sit down, she had had no options.

They rubbed her body with more scent, lacquered her nails with very red polish -- feet and fingers.

Painted her lips bright red -- with apparently 'kiss firm' lipstick. (She tried to lick her lips, when it had dried -- and nothing happened). Her nipples got the same red colour, after which nips and lips were 'lacquered' so they looked wet and shiny.

The rest of her face got made up as well. Black shadow over her eyes, rouge on her cheeks and a black mascara to complete her transformation.

They also put rouge round her breasts and between her legs. She now looked much like the two girls stepping busily around her.

She found out the chair had yet another feature: With a few mechanical sounds they opened the back and bottom This made it easy for them to colour the surroundings of her back opening red, lacquer the soft skin at the opening and it and dap rouge on the skin around it and the cleavage between her buttocks.

She realized that the enema and the makeup on this particular spot on her body was all in preparation to use this opening -- for the first time in her life -- but very much in sync with 'O's' story.

The whole transformation had been very quick.

Jeanette leaned over her with a syringe with a short needle.

"What's that?" She cried out in surprise.

"Are you on the pill?"

"Yes - normally!"

"Well. You are now!" She said as she sank the needle into her shoulder, and pressed the contents into her.

The needle was in and out before she could protest.

John and her had always been careful, and she had been on The Pill for ages.

Now they had made sure, she was on it!

They uncovered the trolley. She could no turn her head and see what was on it, but they were kind enough to give her a short glimpse of each item, before putting it on her.

First they showed her the collar: It was in semi-matte steel with a hard, black neoprene lining. It was 'anatomically' formed so it was not just oval. In front was a large shackle on an embedded ring, and similar but smaller shackles were on the sides and in the back.

Beside the front ring -- engraved in the steel was on one side the word: 'SLAVE' and on the other side: 'CAT' -- just like the two women had their names engraved in their collars.

They carefully put it around her neck and locked it with a brass-looking padlock on the side of the collar.

The padlock was parallel with the collar and very discrete.

They had taken the strap off her forehead, as they put the collar on.

She turned her head and moved it up and down. Jeanette tried with one finger between collar and skin to see if the fit was ok.

Next they unstrapped her wrists, and a similar set of steel cuffs were secured here. They loosened the strap round her upper arms and with surprising ease, clicked her wrists to the ring in front of her collar. The cuffs -- like the collar and the other steel items all had the same engraving: 'Slave' and then her name'.

o_girl
o_girl
117 Followers