Thalatta!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" Mike asked to give himself some thinking time. "Um ... How can I answer? It's a picture. I don't know who that is. She probably lives in California or something. She got paid money to take those pictures. If I met her in real life she wouldn't ever talk to me much less date me and certainly I'd have zero chance to be intimate with her."

"You mean fuck her."

"Ms Stephanie, it's so weird to hear you curse."

"Well, even with you being a teenage boy, it's weird for me to find this in your house. You know the rules, Michael. You of all people I would expect to follow the rules."

"I always have."

"Then why didn't you put this in the garbage as soon as you got it?"

"Um, ..."

"Well?"

"I'm thinking."

"You didn't throw it away because you think she's hot. Admit it."

"Ok, she's hot. It's a sexy picture but I understand that I wasn't supposed to have that kind of stuff and I understand that you have to take it and write me up."

"You know I don't want to write you up."

"I know."

"If your girlfriend would have found this in here what do you think she'd say about it?"

"I don't know. From the way she talks sometimes I imagine she wouldn't mind actually."

"Wouldn't mind? Her boyfriend looking at another girl naked with some stranger's dick going into her?"

"Well, she's not my girlfriend anymore."

Ms Stephanie was about to launch into her next statement but after hearing that she pulled back. "She's not the only girl you're ever going to date."

"I know."

"You're a good guy. You're a good looking guy. You're tall and lots of women love that. You're strong and independent."

"It's not true."

"What do you mean? You're the kind of guy a lot of girls would want to be with. It doesn't matter if you lost one."

"I know. No one ever marries their high school sweetheart and no college girlfriend graduates without cheating at least once. I've heard this advice before. I just thought maybe Susan was different and maybe she really did like me."

"Maybe she did but she's not old enough to settle down and you were fooling yourself if you thought she wasn't going to change her mind. Girls her age always change their mind. It wouldn't matter even if you were rich and from a good family."

"And of course I'm not. And I'm not strong because I cried like a baby in front of Dr Holland. I'm not independent because the state still has to take care of me."

"Micheal, look at where you live. This is your house. You own it. You worked for this. You fought for this and you got it."

"With your help."

Ms Stephanie came closer to him and put her arm around him. "I was happy to help you. You're doing so good. And ... I ..." Ms Stephanie licked her lips as she looked at him.

"Yeah?" Mike said involuntarily as a way to encourage her to continue.

Mike had lived to 18 years old, had his first girlfriend and also his first break up without ever having a woman's lips touch his. So he was indeed very surprised and instantly overwhelmed when Ms Stephanie kissed him. But then from the moment of the kiss Ms Stephanie in a way stopped being Ms Stephanie. There was a disconnect inside of Mike between the person who was Ms Stephanie, the idea of her personality, her professionalism, her job and all of that versus the physical reality of this beautiful young woman's body who as wearing a sexy dress and stockings, smelling of lust, and who was dominating Mike's mouth with passionate energy flowing from her to him. It was then in the kiss that Mike was pushed over some line and he became aware of the shape of her body, the softness of her skin, the size of her breasts, the length of her legs, and the allure of her eyes that he then realized reminded him of Sophia Provolone from Oscar.

When the kiss ended and Ms Stephanie was looking at him to see his reaction all Mike could do was be like Neo in the Matrix and say "whoa." Ms Stephanie's seductive eyes locked onto his and Mike noticed the dilation of her pupils. She grabbed at his shirt and began to tug at it causing Mike to get the hint so he pulled it off over his head. He felt her hands go to his chest and abdomen.

"What ... What do I do?" he asked.

Ms Stephanie took her hands from him and did something to her dress. Somehow it became loose on her and the one shoulder part came down revealing her bare breasts to him.

"Am I better than the woman in the magazine?" Ms Stephanie asked him. Mike could only just nod as he wondered to himself if this was really happening or not. She brought Mike's hand to her breast and Mike gently caressed it.

"I don't know what to do."

"Be natural." she said. "Follow your instincts."

He moved closer to her and she put a hand to his cheek. He moved in to be the initiator of a kiss and she pulled him to her. They connected and then both of them fell together to the bed and stretched out. Her short frilly skirt was easily moved out of the way and while Mike was kissing Ms Stephanie his hands roamed her form and found her ass.

Mike was a big enough man to admit when he had been wrong. When he had seen panties in Ms Stephanie's bag earlier he had thought that they were an extra pair because he assumed she would of course be wearing panties as well. This turned out not to be so. Her ass was as bare as her tits and that meant her pussy was right there exposed to him. He nearly ejaculated on himself just knowing this fact. He came out of the kiss and looked down at her. Her eyes were putting a spell on him as he moved his hand to see with his fingers. Her cunt was wet and waiting. She wrapped her legs around him. As if Mike had asked some question to her with his mind she apparently heard it and she nodded. Mike's pants were in the way and they needed to go. He moved and wiggled to get out and his dick was released.

Was this happening? Was this real? He looked down between their bodies and he was ready to orgasm just seeing the visual fact of his cock touching her pubic hair.

"Wait." she said.

And there it was. Mike just knew this was too good to be true. He just knew it.

Ms Stephanie saw his concern and touched his face to regain his attention.

"Look at me. You don't tell anyone about this."

"I won't."

"Promise me."

"I promise."

"And you won't break the rules anymore."

"I won't. I'm sorry."

"Sorry isn't enough. You have to do better."

"I will. I'll do whatever you tell me. I'll do whatever I have to to make it up to you."

"You want to make it up to me? Then Fuck me."

"Really?"

"I want you to FUUUUCK me!"

Ms Stephanie pulled him down and, with only minimal effort guiding his cock, it somehow found the right place to enter her and he was inside her pussy. A shiver pulsed through his body. This was more intense than all the pain and pleasure he'd ever experienced in his life combined. She was so wet and welcoming. It was so easy to move into her and then move out of her. As he started to do so her breathing started to speed up and he noticed that his did as well but only for a bit and then all his breathing stopped and he saw stars.

He was cumming inside of her. Ok, that was a new thing. Time to take inventory. First, Wow. Just WOW. That was the best thing to ever happen in his entire life. Amazing, simply fucking amazing. Second, did that mean that sex was over? He didn't want it to be over. His dick likewise did not want it to be over. In fact, his erection he'd dare say was bigger after cumming than it had been before. Third, he really didn't want to disappoint her. He really wanted to do a good job so Ms Stephanie would enjoy it too. Had he failed in that?

Mike was thinking to apologize to Ms Stephanie for cumming so quickly and also cumming inside of her since he figured she carried condoms for a reason. However, before any words could leave his lips she beat him to it.

"It's ok. Don't worry about it. Just keep going. Please, keep going. Don't stop."

She tried to move his body with the power in her legs and Mike picked up the pace. Now that he'd cum inside of her Mike felt even more pleasure from her pussy than before. He became aware of not just his dick inside of her but how her body felt under his, how they moved together, and how her skin yielded to his. He kissed her again as his cock moved in and out of her and this time she opened her mouth to him and put her tongue into his. She gripped the skin on his back and encouraged him to grind down into her with all his might. She pulled away from the kiss to gasp for air. She pulled his head down to her chest and Mike had to really work to position his body to be like that and also keep his dick all the way inside of her for her pleasure. Even with as long as his cock was the length of the rest of his body outpaced it. Because of that he wasn't having the impact on her he wanted so he raised up and put his weight on his arms outstretched underneath him. He was up away from her and that allowed air to circulate between them. As he was like that he pushed in with his dick as deep as her pussy would allow him and her clitoris got wedged at the base of his cock and his pubic bone. He felt his ass muscle clench as he held her and put pressure on that one spot. It seemed he had found just the right thing to do as Ms Stephanie reacted and she flailed herself up and down.

Then her body locked in the up position and her face looked like her ghost was leaving her body as she looked up past Mike to some higher plain of existence. She shuttered as her eyes rolled to the back of her head and Mike started to cum inside of her for a second time. She fell to the bed and he relaxed on top of her as he noticed that he still had an erection. There was some resistance in his muscles but he was able to roll off of Ms Stephanie.

Afterwards, Ms Stephanie rested next to him while Mike laid on his back looking up at the ceiling wide eyed like Julius from Twins. Life, the universe, and everything all seemed to be condensed down and suddenly Mike knew the meaning of a question he'd never even thought to ask. His mind expanded and he knew forevermore that ... something. He wasn't able to exactly put words to it but he knew something. The secrets of the universe were opening up to him and it was beyond the ability of human language to describe.

"Hey, are you ok?" Ms Stephanie said as she sat up.

Mike robotically turned his head to look at her with the same wide eyes stare. "Yeah. I'm great. That was great. You're great."

Guilt washed over Ms Stephanie as he said that and she brought her hands to her face to cover it. "Don't say that."

'Huh?' thought Mike. Oh shit, there was a problem and he did not want there to be a problem. The planets and stars could wait. He sat up and tried to hug her but she pushed his hands away. "I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize."

"What did I do?"

She looked up at him with a crinkled nose. "I should say I'm sorry to you."

"Why? You're wonderful."

"No, I'm not. I'm really sorry. We shouldn't have done this."

"Why not? It was great. It was amazing. It was ..."

"It was a crime."

"Crime? No. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to ..."

"No, Micheal. You got it backwards."

"I don't understand. Am I in trouble?"

"No, of course not."

"Then what's wrong?"

"I could go to jail is what's wrong."

"Jail? For what? You're the girl."

"This isn't about gender politics. I'm your legal guardian. You're my ward."

"So?"

"So, ... I have authority over you. I'm in charge of your life. It's my name on the court records. This is the same as a prison guard raping an inmate or a teacher raping a student."

"I don't think this would qualify as rape. You're being way too hard on yourself."

"Michael, this was wrong. There are laws against this. Not only will I lose my job but I can go to prison. This is serious."

"I won't let that happen. I promise."

"You can't promise that. You don't know what you're saying."

"I'm an adult. I'm over 18. It won't matter."

"Yes, it does. As long as you're in the program and I'm your social worker it matters a lot. It's everything. It will matter. To a judge and a jury it absolutely will matter."

"I won't let you get in trouble. I won't. I'll leave the program. I'll do it today."

"No, Michael. What about college?"

"I can pay on my own now."

She shook her head. "I won't let you do that. No. You hear me? We worked too hard for you to throw it away."

"I ... I love you."

"No, Micheal. No. Just no. Please. Understand." She put her arms around him and he embraced her as well. "You don't love me. You can't love me. Please. I am so sorry I did this to you. Believe me. I don't know what I was thinking. Please, you have got to understand how serious this is. Don't fall in love with me. That is the most dangerous thing. Please."

"I can't help it."

"And that's why this is wrong. Get it now?"

"I don't understand." was all he could say.

She pulled him close and held his face to her bosom. "What have I done? Dear God, what have I done to you?"

...

Ms Stephanie left that night with Mike still not knowing what to make of anything or where Ms Stephanie was planning to sleep since the last ferry had already left. Was Ms Stephanie his girlfriend now? Why hadn't she just stayed the night? Why was she so upset? She couldn't really get in trouble, could she? Mike looked down at his pants and wondered how long he was going to have that erection because it was not going away.

Mike sat at his desk in the room where he had his computer. Usually when doing online work he wanted to work as quickly as possible because he got paid for jobs done regardless of how long it took. The amount he actually got paid for each little job was pathetically small so if he took too much time doing the work then it sort of became not worth it anymore. Then again he'd get a nice bonus if one of the projects he contributed to met its goals so there was that.

He picked up his phone and wondered if he should call Ms Stephanie. Would she still be driving? Where was she even going to go because there were no more ferries until the morning. He dialed and it rang but even after waiting there was no answer. He thought to send a text but then decided against it. He wondered if he should look at porn so he could do something to get rid of his hard on but he knew he couldn't do that. Both the computer and the phone were set up so that the state could see everything he did, every call he made, and everywhere he went. Then again, it was likely Ms Stephanie actually checking that stuff but he wasn't sure so he couldn't do it.

He went back up to his room and just laid there on his bed, the same bed where he'd had sex with his social worker. He thought of her and relived the experience in his mind until he was able to jack off and get to sleep.

...

Even when he woke up the next morning he still had an erection. It got to be midday on Saturday and he still had an erection.

His phone was blinking a blue light. Ms Stephanie had called him in the night but he hadn't heard it. Shit.

Dial. Ring.

"Hello? Michael?"

"Hi. Um, it's me."

"I know. Do you need something? Did something happen?"

"No, I was just curious if you wanted to do something."

"Michael, I'm your social worker. You call me if you have a problem."

"I know but I just thought ..."

"Well, you can stop thinking that right now. I mean it or I'll write you up for the magazine. What I did was wrong. I'm sorry. I need you to drop it and pretend like it never happened. Can you do that for me? Please?"

"Yeah, I'll do anything for you?"

"Michael!"

"What?"

"Don't ... say it like that. Just say 'yes ma'am' to me. That's it."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good. Is the house ok?"

"Fine."

"Did you eat?"

"Not yet."

"You better eat. You have those microwave meals."

"Yeah, I was sort of getting sick of those."

"But that's what you have for today. Finish those up and you can buy another brand next time."

"I was wondering ..."

"No."

"I didn't even ask yet."

"Don't care. The answer is no."

"Dr Holland brought me home and my bike is at school and I need a ride."

"I am not coming out there, Michael."

"Please."

"No. It's not that far. You can walk."

"But ..."

"I have to go. I'm hanging up now."

"Ok. Sorry to bother you."

"Hey, don't be sad."

"I'm sorry."

"Listen, Michael, you had a girlfriend, right? You thought that she really liked you. Maybe you were right. Maybe when you see her on Monday she'll be all over you apologizing and asking you to take her back."

"I highly doubt that. And I don't want her anyway. I want ..."

"You're 18. You don't know what you want. Go discover and find out."

"I kinda know what I want."

"It can't happen, Michael. Never again."

"I'm not talking about that. I just want to see you."

"I'll be out there again in a few months."

"Months!"

"Yes. Months. You're not the only case on my roll."

"Well, what if you got a tip that maybe I might have some contraband?"

"You don't."

"I mean, I do. I'm sort of looking at it right now on my floor."

"I told you to throw that damn porno away."

"Please can I see you?"

"No, Michael."

"Can we just talk? Nothing else."

"Michael, I can't be the one to teach you what you need to learn right now. I want to be there for you. I do. You know I do. But I can't. Please understand. I just can't. I care about you. Believe me. I feel terrible about what I did. You shouldn't have to deal with this burden right now. But look, I can't come see you. You know I can't. I can't trust myself around you."

"I'll behave. We don't have to be at my place. You can take me to the city office."

"And have this conversation where all the rooms have microphones. I don't think so."

"It's just one idea. I'm trying. Ok? I don't know what to feel. I don't know what to do? Help me."

"Ok, I'll tell you what to do."

"Please. Thank you."

"Go get your girlfriend back. If not her then get another one. I don't care who. Go have sex in a normal relationship. I don't even care if you get her pregnant or not. I don't. I'll cover it up. Just go do it. And when you've done that you'll see that you're not really as attached to me as you think you are. You'll see me for who I really am. Then I'll come."

"But what about us? What about ..."

"There is no us, Michael. I'm your social worker. You're a case file. That's how it is. You said you didn't want me to get in trouble, so that means you can't call me like this. You have to pretend that I'm just a social worker to you and nothing more."

"Ok. I understand."

"Good. Finally."

"But ..."

"You never stop, do you?"

"Can I just see you one more time? Just to work this out."

"You mean you want to fuck me one more time."

"I didn't say that."

"That's what you meant. I know that's what you meant. Ok fine. You win, Micheal. You win. I'll come by and fuck your brains out. We'll do it all night long. Would you like that?"

"I'd be an idiot if I said I wouldn't."

"You want to put your dick back in my pussy. You want to put your cum all deep in my cunt. That it?"

"Uh, not just that. I mean ..."

"Do like I said. Go get a girlfriend. Fuck her at least twice and then if you still want me, I'm all yours big boy. I'll come over whenever you ask and you can fuck me however you want. You want to bend me over like that girl in the porno? I'll let you. But first you have to get another girl and see what that is all about and in the meantime I have to do my job. So unless it is related to my job as your legal guardian then the answer is no and it will have to wait."

"But ..."

She hung up on him and he was left there just holding his cell phone.

Mike didn't really know what to think but then he looked down at his erection and somehow hearing Ms Stephanie's voice had made it swell to at least ten percent bigger. OUCH.