Thalatta!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,399 Followers

...

The walk into town was a very long and boring one but one that Mike had made many times already so he'd sort of become accustomed to it. He just had to get to town and get his bike so ...

Hold up

Was that Susan parked up ahead? Mike has a suspicion that it had to be her. Mike got closer and sure enough it was his ex in her very distinctive pink painted car. Should he stop? Should he say hi? Or should he pass her and just leave her alone?

"Mike, hey!" Susan called out to him.

Well, that was a no to passing her up.

"Hi." he called back while trying to sound upbeat.

"Do you need a ride?"

He was already halfway to town but even walking this much meant his dick was really uncomfortable. Who would have known that having a constant hard on could be so painful?

"I don't want to be trouble." he answered.

"No trouble at all. Come on. Get in."

Choice time. Ride in a car or walk the rest of the way as the clouds threatened rain while the head of his dick chafed from his jeans. Then again, if he got into the car and rode with her would that make his hard on even bigger? He looked at her as she tried to look cute for him. She knew that he liked her black curly hair and all she had to do was make it bounce a bit and she could get him to do almost anything for her. He approached her and got into the car.

There wasn't much talking during the drive to school except for Susan to ask why Mike was walking instead of using his bike. Once at school it seemed that without even really starting any conversation they had exhausted all they either wanted to say to each other but just as Mike was about to get out of the parked car Susan stopped him.

"Wait. Let me get this off my chest. Please?"

Mike rested again in the seat and removed his hand from the door.

"I feel really shitty about what I did."

"I told you that you don't have to worry. I support you. Whatever is going on, I was your friend before and I'll still be your friend now."

Susan took off her glasses as she started to stream tears from her eyes and her emotions made her look more and more distraught. "You're doing it again."

"Doing what?"

"You're supposed to be pissed off. You're supposed to slap me and pull my hair. Stop being Mr. Nice Guy in front of me."

"You want me to be an asshole? I have no right to do that."

"I want you to be true. I want you to be honest. Fucking be honest with me for once."

"I am. I never lie to you."

"Yes you fucking do. You fucking lie to me all the damn time."

"How? About what?"

"About you." she said as she pushed her finger so hard into his chest that it hurt.

"What do you want me to say?"

"Call me a bitch for breaking your heart. Call me a slut for even talking to my ex and having to deal with their bullshit. Fucking do something."

"I am not going to do those things because I don't believe it. Susan, you're a good person. I like you. I want you to be happy, and that's all."

"But what about you?"

"I'm fine."

"No, you're not."

"I am."

"I already fucking heard about Friday, Mike. You're not fine. Why didn't you fucking tell me you were hurting? Why did I have to hear about it from fucking fat Nikki of all people?"

"Susan, you have to make your decision based on what is best for you, not what's best for me."

"You don't understand at all."

"No, I don't. But I don't need to."

"Yes you do. I didn't break up with you because it was best for me. I broke up with you because it was best for you. I lied to you, Micheal. The reason I broke up with you ... I had sex with my ex."

"Oh! ... uh ... ouch."

"So you see. I cheated. I'm not good enough for you and I never will be."

"Why didn't you just ask me to forgive you?"

"I don't want you to forgive me. I wouldn't forgive you."

"Are you back together with, you know, your ex."

"No." She said it but then she wavered. "Yes. Sort of. It's messy."

"I can only do a little but I support you."

"Don't fucking say that to me. What the fuck is wrong with you? This is why I broke up with you. You act like you don't want me. This is all your fault."

"My fault?"

"My God, dating you was like dating my brother or some spy hired by my Dad. I hated that."

"You hated dating me?"

"Yes. You are infuriating. You acted like you didn't desire me at all."

"How so? All I ever did was respect you and ..."

"You wouldn't even kiss me. I've been waiting and waiting and you never did it. I was your girlfriend. You were supposed to grope me and say lousy come ons that I would pretend to fall for. You were supposed to take me on dates that were flimsy excuses to get into my panties. Instead you left me horny night after night and I couldn't take it anymore. So I went to see my ex. And that bitch. They knew I was coming. They were waiting for me. It didn't even take two seconds and I was ..."

"Ok, Ok. You can stop there. I don't want to know. I accept responsibility. I was a bad boyfriend. I get it. You want me out of your life and you never want to see me again. I understand. I'll go."

He made a move for the door to get out but she stopped him again. "You're not hearing me."

"No, I hear you. I got you loud and clear."

"No, listen. Mike, wait. Listen."

Mike settled in again, took a deep breath and nodded. "Go ahead."

"I never wanted to hurt you. You were a great boyfriend and I appreciated you. I do. If you would have just asked me for sex or just hinted it I would have been having sex with you instead of them. But you didn't want me cause I guess you're secretly gay or something. So after it happened I thought it would just be better to break up with you than ever let you find out what I did. But then I heard about you and the English professor and I haven't been able to stop crying. You shouldn't forgive me. You should hate me. You should want to hurt me."

"I don't. I won't. What you did was a really terrible thing but if you're happy with the mysterious ex then I'm not going to stand in your way."

"You don't understand. I'm not happy. I was happy with you and the fact that I did that means I don't deserve to be happy. But you do."

"I would have been happy if you would have just told me the truth from the beginning instead of blowing everything up. You could have just as easily asked me for sex. I can't say I would have given it to you because you know there are rules I have to follow. And if you had just told me the truth about cheating I can't say that we'd still be together but at least you would have been honest with me."

"I'll be honest with you in the future. I will."

"There's no point now."

"There is. Ok. There is. You're the most gentleman guy friend I've ever had. Even with as much as I hurt you I don't want to lose you, not completely. Things are messy right now and it's going to take some time to work out. Even when it's finished I'm not sure about anything but I know I want you at least as my friend. This town is too small otherwise. You're the only interesting person here."

"Are you back with your ex or not?"

"Well shh ... Should I say this? Um, my ex thinks that we're back together but we are not. And my parents found out and they were pissed cause they don't want me with my ex. Actually they really liked you. They were super surprised at how nice you were considering where you come from. But the current state of things is that until my parents calm down I can't date anyone at all. Micheal, this is all going to be so hard already. Please don't abandon me."

"Alright, I hear you. I wish things would have gone a different way from the beginning but we're here now. I won't abandon you but if you want me to be here for you then you have to follow what your parents said."

"You never break any rules do you?"

"I do, but you have to know which rules are the ones to break and if your parents are as mad as you make it seem then you better not push it."

"And we can be friends?"

"Sure."

"Thank you." she said while she hugged him.

"But I got to tell you, um, this doesn't mean that I'm just waiting for you to work things out so we can get back together. That is not my plan."

"What are you talking about? I wouldn't expect that from you."

"Ok, just so we understand each other. If you happen to see me dating another girl you have to be cool with it."

"Another girl! You replaced me already?"

"Not yet but it could happen and when it does let's both of us be adults about it. That's the only way we're going to be friends. Going forward."

"Ok. Right. Cause we're just friends now."

"Exactly."

"But Mike, I don't want our friendship to get off on the wrong foot. I hurt you as your girlfriend so ..."

"It won't so long as we know our ... What are you doing?" Mike's train of thought was derailed by Susan leaning over to him and putting a hand to his erection. Her eyes revealed her thoughts as she came to his ear to whisper to him.

"Relax. Just let me do this for you."

"But ..."

"Shh. Don't ruin it." she said as she put a finger to his lips. Then she proceeded to fight his jeans in order to release his cock. Once out she made a small gasp at the size and then she brought her mouth down to it.

Mike was observing and taking this all in. This was a blowjob. Yes, that is what this was called. His ex who had cheated on him was giving him a blowjob only two days after their brake up. And this was in fact his first blowjob. Wow. It was nice, though as nice as it was he felt pussy was better. Then again this did feel pretty good and ... OH, she was putting a hand on his balls. That made this extra nice. How is ... What is ... Wait.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

She came up for air. "You see me doing it, don't you?"

Mike looked around to the outside of the windows of the car to see if anyone was near them. "I mean like, right here?"

"Wake up, Mike. Let me enjoy this too."

"What do you mean?"

"Grab my ass. Feel my tits. Something."

She went back to his cock and started to work him with her hands and her mouth. Mike looked at her ass and thought about the fact that she had just given him permission to touch her. He had consent. She had actually given him consent. Mike reached over to feel her ass which was easy since she had her knees on the seat. He gave her a firm handful grab. It seemed so strange to Mike to know that she liked him doing that but also the fact that she had asked him to do it.

Oh, there it was. Something was happening.

Her hot mouth started to receive his semen and likely since she didn't want to spill any on the seats of her car she tried to quickly swallow it all down as fast as it would come to her. A bit did still spill out but she managed and after Mike cycled down out of the orgasm he found her there still licking his still erect cock and then finally giving it a few kisses before she raised up.

She licked her lips to get the bead of cum up with her tongue from the corner of her mouth. "There. How do you feel?"

"Um, good. That was good."

"Just for you. I can't give blowjobs to my ex."

Mike looked away and pulled his hand from her as an image of some other guy fucking her came to his mind.

"Sorry, I shouldn't bring that up, right?" she realized.

"That does kind of ruin this a bit. Not totally but a little."

"I'm sorry. But now we can be good friends. Ok. Me and you. Like before."

"Not exactly like before but we can make a go at it."

"Great. And if there's anything else that you think you missed out on when you were dating me, just let me know and I'll try to fill in the gaps."

After the last hug was given and she had kissed him on the cheek Mike got out of her car and went over to his bike so he could go home. As he got the engine going he noticed that he still had a hard on. Was this ever going to go away?

Before going home he headed to campus commissary. Officially it was no longer required that he shave everyday but once he had the habit it was now just a normal part of him. That meant buying shaving cream and the old can he'd brought with him from the boys home had finally run out.

"Hey Mike." said the short plump girl who worked the register there.

"Hey, Nikki, how you doing?"

"I'm good. And you?"

"Better than I was."

"I heard about Friday."

"Already in the rumor mill, huh?"

"Sorry. Anyway, can I help you find anything?"

"I'm still looking for shaving cream."

"I put in an order for it but all we have is the stuff for girls to shave their legs. I mean, it's the same thing, right? You shouldn't have to pay extra just to get something for men."

"Yeah but I'm not 100% sure it's the same thing so I better not risk it."

"Have you tried the dollar store."

"Yep. There, the drug store, and the convenience store. I can't understand why no one carries shaving cream."

"Times are changing. Maybe it's time to think about an electric razor."

"Yeah, you know, I think you might be right."

"Some of the passing boats resupply at the grocery store by the ferry dock. Maybe try there for shaving cream."

"Yeah, but everything is marked up there."

"I'm sorry. I did put in the order. I don't know why I haven't gotten it yet. You can take the ferry to the city and I'm sure every store over there will have it. Why don't you do that?"

"Time, money. Anyway, thanks for your help. As always, you're the best."

"Aw. Mike, here. Let me give you this."

She handed him an energy drink and Mike tilted his head to the side. "What's this for?"

"Well, we got an extra one in the case so the manager said I could have it."

"Oh, then it's yours."

"No, I ... I want you to have it. From me."

"Ok. Thank you."

"Any time, Mike. I'll be here."

Mike nodded and then left. So, no shaving cream. Just great. He just hoped that the girl hadn't noticed him walking around with a stiffy.

...

Back at home Mike thought to call Ms Stephanie but decided against it. He wished he knew how she felt. He wished he knew how he himself felt. He thought about calling Susan but then that really felt like a bad idea. He wished he could just get some help with all of this cause he was really confused about what all of this meant.

Usually when he was alone in his house he didn't notice that he was lonely. However, this day he was lonely. He sat, lonely and alone with nothing to occupy him except the passage of time. The house had not been built to be just a fishing camp or a weekend retreat. This house had been built for a family to live in it but Mike only needed his bedroom, study room, kitchen, and washroom; leaving about half of the house empty and unused.

"It's impossible." Mike thought to himself. He imagined Ms Stephanie there as ... what? His live in girlfriend? His wife? It was ridiculous on the face of it. Yet still he could imagine her decorating where he had left the house Spartan. She'd set up guest rooms. She'd fully stock the kitchen. She'd set up the other rooms to be play rooms for the kids. KIDS! Whoa.

Back to Earth, he told himself. It wasn't going to happen. But then he deduced that she had to like him because she had sex with him. That had to mean something. Right? And if she did and he liked her then could they be ... Family?

The darkness came and Mike's body was heavy as he sank into himself.

...

Sunday Morning.

Mike had time so he drove all the way out to the grocery store near the ferry. He rarely went there since it was certainly the most expensive place to shop on the island that Mike knew of. Before going in he looked out to the ocean.

"Thalatta." he said as he recognized that the word for him did not carry any deeper meaning. He was a foreigner in the country of his birth. A refugee with no home to go back to. He would forever be a stranger, with strange thoughts speaking a strange language detached from everyone else. Everyone wanted to know about him but no one wanted to actually know him or understand him. He did not share the same cultural assumptions or beliefs of anyone around him. He knew that all actions had consequences and he also knew that his life and his suffering was him living with the consequences of other people's bad decisions. None of the normal people could ever even begin to grasp the squall in his heart or the dark temptations urging him to violence in order to correct the unfairness and injustice that had been put on his shoulders. A single tear started to roll down his cheek while he squeezed a fist so tight he was in danger of fracturing the bones in his hand. The isolation of his spirit was reaching a peek as the water called to him to end his torment.

"Enough." he commanded. "Not today. I don't have time for this." His heart stilled and the demons retreated. And there he was just a man standing and looking at the ocean.

The old woman who ran the shop noticed Mike when he came in and asked Mike what he was looking for after he had walked the aisles a couple of times.

"Shaving cream."

"Oh, sure. Right over here."

Crash.

Mike snapped to look towards the sound of the commotion but it had happened on another aisle.

"Don't worry about that. Just this way. Over here."

Mike went with the old woman to the place where razors, shaving cream, and after shave were on display. Yep, it was expensive but if he wanted to be shaven for Monday he had to buy it. He got the smallest can they had because he expected the commissary to get something in soon and he was hoping to use that since he didn't want Nikki to have ordered it in vain.

"That all."

"All I can afford."

"Alright." the woman said as she led him to the register. While he was following her another worker carrying a box must not have seen that they had a huge amount of space to go around him and instead bumped into Mike so hard that he was nearly pushed off balance.

"Hey." Mike said.

"Move your ass out the way, IDIOT!" said a woman's voice.

"Courtney, you stop that. What's gotten into you?"

The woman with the box just ignored the old woman and kept on her way. Mike never saw who it was. He was eager to just pay, take his purchase and get back home.

...

Sunday evening.

Mike remembered how in the orphanage he used to try to read when he had a book available but just looking at a page full of text would just not interest him. Now he liked nothing more than to open a bottle of sports drink and read whatever was available. Today it was a book about ghost stories. Mike was scratching his head trying to think why this particular story was supposed to be scary. The ghost asks for a ride to a dance and then borrows a sweater and they find the sweater on her head stone the next day. Big deal. The guy got to dance with a ghost and he wasn't harmed in any way. If anything she might have given him an erection, like the one Mike had had all day on Saturday.

Knock, knock.

Just as Mike was thinking that there came a knock on the door. Ok, that creeped him out a bit. Mike opened the door and discovered a young woman with hair dyed multiple colors with new dye jobs meant to replace the previous and all of it making her look a bit trashy while she was standing there in the twilight. He was taken aback by her tattoo of a Prussian Iron Cross on her lower neck and carrying over to her shoulder and chest.

"Hello." she said in a soft, almost sweet voice.

"Can I help you?" Mike asked.

"Um ... you might not remember me. Me and my friends sort of bumped into you a while back."

"Sorry, you have me at a loss. Did you mean in town?"

"No, here. It was the night of the big party."

"Big party? I haven't had any parties. Sorry, I didn't catch your name."

"It wasn't you?"

"I really don't know what you're talking about. I'm sorry."

"Oh. Ok. Sorry to bother you." She gave him an obviously fake smile. Creepy. She excused herself and then left.

Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,399 Followers