Thank You, Cathy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He dipped the cherry in the whipped cream then placed it to his mouth and slowly licked it clean.

Carol could feel the heat growing in her pussy. She crossed her legs and squeezed them hard. She moaned quietly to herself as Larry slid the cherry in and out, between his lips twice before leaving her with just the stem.

"Very nice," he said. From the look on her face, he hoped she imagined him eating her pussy. He remembered Cathy's advice and calmly reached for his spoon with his right hand while his left slipped under the table to make a wardrobe adjustment for his growing cock.

There was no ignoring what had happened and Carol decided to press it even further. Her pussy was on fire. She watched Larry move his hand under the table and do a slight squirm. She felt now was the time to really turn up the heat. Before Larry could take another spoonful, she took his hand, removed the spoon, and dipped his forefinger in the whipped cream. Just like he had done, she slowly licked it off and then took it deep into her mouth. Larry's reaction was exactly what'd she hoped and she could hear him suck in his breath as she slid his finger out and back in a couple of times.

"Yes. Very nice." Carol said with a smile as she picked up her spoon and took another bite. "This is delicious; thanks for sharing it," while acting as though nothing had happened.

Larry swallowed hard, and tried to calm himself. He looked around to see if anyone had witnessed the scene and sure enough a couple across the room grinned and gave him thumbs up.

"Sharing is caring," he replied and concentrated on the ice cream; hoping his erection would become less rigid.

They ate in silence, but the line had been crossed. For Larry it was a question of when and as for Carol, she already had a plan.

It was mid afternoon when they got home and, although Carol was horny as hell, she suggested something refreshing like a vodka gimlet out on the patio. While they were still in the kitchen making the drinks, she said, "How about a swim?"

Larry shrugged his shoulders and said, "Sounds good."

Carol moved to be directly in front of him, cleared her throat and said, "Why don't we forgo the swimsuits."

Larry smiled, took her in his arms and said, "Why don't we forgo the swim."

He kissed her hard and she melted into his arms. Tongues danced and hands tugged at tee shirts. They finally separated to remove the shirts and he quickly slid his hands under her bra and freed her tits. He cupped them with his hands and planted a wet kiss on each nipple.

"Oooohhhh yeesss," she sighed as she ran her fingers through his hair.

Almost with no effort, he picked her up and carried her to the bedroom.

He unfastened her bra then knelt down and carefully removed her shoes. He slid his hands up her legs and slowly removed her shorts. She looked so sexy in her small panties. He was in for a pleasant surprise when he pulled them down and saw her bare pussy.

"Oh my. How very lovely," he remarked, followed with a kiss.

The anticipation, foreplay, and now Larry's wonderful attention was driving Carol to wild abandonment. Her pussy was dripping wet and she was ready to beg him not to wait and to fuck her hard.

She tried to pull him up so she could undress him but he had other ideas. He gently pushed her onto the bed and moved her legs wide.

He gazed with delight at her pussy, gleaming wet and said, "Definitely very lovely." He licked his lips, bent over and kissed her on the mouth. "While I was eating your cherry a bit ago, I was pretending it was your pussy."

She watched him move down to her breasts. She sighed as he took her hard nipples into his mouth. She moaned as he kissed and sucked and gently nibbled on each one.

Slowly he kissed down to her pussy. He slid his tongue down and up several times between her labia before pushing it into her hot and eager cunt.

"Oh yessss!" she moaned and arched her hips to allow him to push in deeper.

Larry held her legs wide and gave her a good tongue fuck. His mouth and chin were wet from her sweet juice as he probed and licked her hot cunt.

After several minutes, she felt him slide his mouth to her clit. How absolutely incredible it felt. She gasped as his fingers slid into her cunt and touch her G-spot. A vibrator doesn't come close to this sensation and Larry quickly sent her over the edge and she felt a hard climax come on like a huge crescendo. It was a glorious orgasm that was soon followed by another or maybe it was just a long one, she couldn't tell. She knew it was wonderful but she needed to recover and she wanted the next one to happen with Larry's cock deep inside.

Carol reluctantly pulled Larry away from her pussy and said, "That was more than wonderful but I need to catch my breath." She looked down at his body and added, "One of us is over dressed. Don't you think something should be done about that?"

"By all means," Larry replied as he moved away from the bed.

Carol knelt down in front of him and just as he had done, she removed his shoes. She moved her hands up his legs and stopped at his thighs. She saw some movement in his shorts and placed her hand on his growing cock.

"What's this? Something is growing here." She looked up and smiled, "Maybe we should see what it is."

"A great idea," Larry replied.

She rubbed the growing member a few times and then slowly removed his shorts.

"Oh my. It's even bigger." She slid her fingers up and down his hard-on a few times. "That looks uncomfortable. Maybe we should free it from its bondage."

"I couldn't agree more."

Carol slowly rolled down the briefs past his balls. His cock was hard and pointed straight up. She looked up at him and said, "Now that's beautiful."

His erection filled her hand and that made her smile knowing that soon she'd feel it deep in her cunt. She licked the precum and said with a giggle, "Much better than whipped cream."

He sucked in his breath as he felt her take more of his dick in her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down for a few moments and then pulled away. "I want to feel you inside."

She moved back on the bed and placed his cock against her love hole.

Her cunt was tight and wet and she gasped as he pushed deeper inside. She welcomed the length and breadth of his wonderful member as it filled her with wonderful pleasure. She felt his balls push against her bottom and he stopped and said with a sigh, "You feel so ... hmmm ...."

"I agree completely,' she said as she flexed her vaginal muscles around his cock.

Larry leaned down and kissed Carol's nipples then he placed her hands on her breast. "I want to watch you fondle your tits and squeeze your nipples when you cum."

"Ohhh, I like that."

"Which part?"

"All of it, especially you watching."

He kissed her on the mouth and started a slow withdrawal until he was nearly out and then pushed just as slowly all the way back in. He repeated that a few times and each time she held her breath and then smiled when he was all the way in.

Gradually he increased his tempo and took shorter stokes. Soon his balls were slamming into her, "Oh yes. Fuck me hard."

A few moments later her fingers were locked on her nipples and she was panting. "I'm gonna cum. Oh baby. Yeessss!" She let out a low moan and then her body shook as she climaxed.

Larry stopped but only for a few moments before starting again. Carol smiled. "Oh yessss," she murmured.

He soon resumed his tempo. He was glad she had climaxed because he wasn't sure how much longer he would last. He pounded hard and fast, driven by his need to climax. They both were breathing hard and moments later, he felt that tingle in his balls. "Oh Carol, I'm gonna cum."

"Ohhh yessss. I wanna feel you cum."

With a groan, Larry slammed his cock in deep and hard and filled her cunt with his hot load.

Carol wrapped her legs around his and held him into place. She squeezed her cunt tight around his cock and kept flexing her muscles until she too had climaxed.

Neither one was in any hurry to separate. They savored the moment of complete bliss.

"Wonderful doesn't even come close to describe how I feel right now."

"I know what you mean. I feel completely spent and satisfied."

"What an absolutely perfect day."

"Which made it better? The banana split or me?" She asked playfully.

"Now that's a tough one. Which would be better; eating a cherry or your pussy? Speaking as an accountant, I'd have to try both several times." He responded trying to sound businesslike.

"Cute. I'll bet you would. However, It's far from over. We still have fireworks tonight."

"Do you think the city's fireworks will be a good as ours?"

"Not even close. Shall we partake of drinks by the pool."

When Larry pulled off, Carol stopped him from getting up. She moved down and took his member in her mouth. It was not yet flaccid but she was able to take nearly all of it. She milked it with her fingers and lips until satisfied that she had gotten every drop.

Carol looked at him and said with a smile, "Definitely much better than whipped cream."

He laughed, "I'll never look at a banana split the same way ever again."

Drinks were made and the pool was refreshing. "There is nothing like being naked in water," Carol remarked.

"True but when I swim laps, think of the drag I'd have."

"And you have plenty of drag to be proud of. Certainly more than what my girls would contribute."

"And such lovely girls, too. I'm ... uh jealous of your bra."

"Your hands are a lot more comfortable than my bra."

They swam awhile then moved to the shade to enjoy their drinks. Carol sat in Larry's lap and gave him a kiss. "I have a secret I need to share with you."

"Okay."

"You know that Cathy arranged for our meeting and for that I'm very grateful. However, I promised that I would tell her how things went."

"That's okay."

"In graphic detail."

"I have no problem with that. Any particular reason why she wants to know?"

"That's another part of the secret. She likes you, a lot but because of your professional association with her, she didn't want to mix business with pleasure."

"That explains a lot. How do you feel."

"I told her she was wrong. Sooooo, with your permission, I think we should show her just what she's missing."

"I love it. But I'm torn. Because of her reluctance, I met you. If her attitude had been different, this weekend might have never happened."

"Maybe. I'll let you in on a secret about Cathy. She's a horny woman. I know she'd love to see your equipment and put it to good use."

Larry laughed. "Alright Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up."

"Ah yes. A great line from "Sunset Boulevard"."

Carol went all out. She used her phone and took several pictures of Larry's dick in various stages from limp to pointing straight out to fully hard. She used her mouth to achieve the desired effect. A task she thoroughly enjoyed. For the last shot, she wanted to show Larry taking her from behind. It required several attempts to place the phone in the right position and have the proper close-up.

Once satisfied, Carol sent a text to Cathy informing her that she had a progress report.

A few minutes later, Cathy replied, "Did you do it? Was it good? Anything juicy?"

Carol showed Cathy's text to Larry. She's going freak out when she sees these pictures.

Carol talked as she texted: "This is what you're missing out on. I think you should reconsider. Let him do you and your taxes." She then attached several pictures.

"If she does as you suggest, what about us?"

"You know where I live and my door is open. Who knows, maybe there's a threesome in the making."

"Oh my. Now that would be a fantasy come true."

12