Thank You, Mrs. Pollard Ch. 02

Story Info
The training continues.
1.7k words
4.59
7.8k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/24/2023
Created 09/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotJim
HotJim
263 Followers

The motel was only two blocks away. Mrs. Pollard just closed the one button on her blouse and pulled her skirt down. Neither of us bothered to clean up before we flew out of the restaurant. My pants were damp and sticky. I prayed that my parents weren't waiting up for me.

She put her purse on the table, and I dumped my backpack on a chair.

I put my arms around her waist and drew her to me. Our lips met tenderly. Our kiss was long and sweet. After a couple minutes, she pulled away from me. "I think we should shower first," she said.

"I do smell like a hamburger," I said. "Ah, I guess, ladies first."

"How about we shower together? That way I can scrub your back, and you can scrub mine."

Who was I to argue. She was my boss.

Our eyes locked together as we stripped off our clothes. The moment her blouse hit the floor, I got an instant erection. I pulled off my clothing as fast as I could. Her shoes and skirt were already in a corner when I struggled to get my shorts off. She smiled mischievously as she took my stiff cock in her hand and led me to the bathroom. Her eyes never left mine.

The hot water felt good on my back. She lathered up the washcloth and scrubbed my back. The rubbing and the hot water were relaxing but knowing that a naked woman was right behind me was nerve wracking. After she finished my back, she turned me around so she could do my front. Even though I had fucked her only twenty minutes before, I was still self-conscious about my boner. She washed it without saying a word, then handed me the washcloth. We switched places and I scrubbed her back after adding more soap to the cloth. Rather than having to see her tits, I reached under her arms and soaped them up. My hard cock pressed against her ass. She wiggled her butt to place my dick between her ass cheeks. "I like the way you improvise," she cooed. Emboldened by her words, I ran my hands over her breasts and down her tummy to her crotch. Her head rested on my shoulder as I washed her pussy lips.

When I had finished with the washcloth, I dropped it in the tub. Mrs. Pollard turned around and pressed her lips to mine. I was oblivious to the hot water pouring on my head. My right hand found her pussy. The fingertips traced the line of her slit. Her legs spread apart opening her up to my exploring fingers. I traced the smooth outer lips and felt them open as they became engorged and puffy. My left arm was around her back, and I lowered my head to suckle her nipples. They were already erect when my lips touched them. A flick of my tongue made them even harder. Suddenly she turned away from me and placed her hands against the wall with her legs spread wide apart. "Take me," she gasped. I didn't need an explanation for her phrase. As I approached her from behind, she took my cock in hand and led it to her steaming hole. I gripped her hips as I slipped into her with a single stroke. Her hips ground a circle against my loins as I pumped her cunt for all I was worth. Amazingly, I did not shoot my load immediately as I had in the dining room. My hands slipped a bit as I worked her pussy with my shaft, and I held her hips to keep from falling out of her. My thrusts became more vigorous as my orgasm approached, and I actually pulled all the way out of her. Frantically I pushed to get back inside her. I met a slight resistance, then suddenly I was back in. The grip on my cock was much tighter than a moment before. I looked down and saw that I was in her butt. I started to pull back out, but she stopped me. "Leave it there," she said. "Now fuck me hard, real hard!" I did as she instructed. The pressure of her anal muscle around my cock drove me into a frenzy. "Yes! Yes!" she hollered with ecstasy. Within seconds my nuts contracted, and I shot my load deep into her tight ass.

I fell exhausted onto the bed. I knew that I should be getting home before my parents worried, but she seemed to just be getting started. She laid down beside me and put her head on my shoulder. "You're going to make a wonderful lover," she said softly. Her fingertip lightly circled my nipple turning it into a tiny point on my chest. "I suppose I should take you home."

"I should already be home," I said. "I hope no one is waiting up for me."

"You're right. I guess I'll have to have my husband finish me off."

I knew it was irrational, but for a moment I felt jealous of him. They were married; I had no claim on her, yet I felt that she was my woman, and that he was an interloper.

I rolled her onto her back and kissed her gently on the lips like he had done in the movie. My fingers brushed her cheeks as I continued with soft kisses that hardly touched her. She smiled and returned the kisses with her hand on the back of my neck. My tongue traced the rim of her ear before I kissed her chin and neck. She tilted her head back giving me total access to her long neck and throat. I alternated between visualizing the action on the tape and repeating the scene with her. My mouth circled her left breast while my palm cupped her right one. I stayed away from her left nipple and crossed over to the right tit and kissed circles around it. As I sucked the right nipple into a rigid point, I gave the left one a light pinch. Her breathing was deep and rasping. "You do that so well," she whispered. "I feel like I'm being seduced by a new lover."

My lips sought out her ribs next. Each one received a gentle kiss. I carefully avoided her sides so as not to tickle her and break the mood. Her tummy was flat and firm, probably from working on her feet for many years. Her pussy juices flowed freely. They smelled sweet and musky, not sour like in all the old fish jokes. I worked my way around her puffy labia and kissed and stroked her right inner thigh while caressing the back side of her knee. Her hips began to buck as I worked from her left knee up her left thigh back to her pussy. My tongue entered her slit and brushed past her clit. Her whole body trembled, and she let out a short high-pitched shriek of delight.

Slowly, gently, I licked up one side of her inner lips past her clit and back down the other. Her legs clamped my ears against my skull and her hips jerked violently. My chin banged against her pelvic bone so hard I thought something would break. When she calmed down, I put my lips around her mini-prick and started humming a marching tune. I continued until she pleaded for me to stop. "I need you inside me right now," she growled. Obediently I crawled up and positioned myself at her entrance. She grabbed my hard shaft and dragged it to her door. Slowly I lowered myself and eased into her cunt. I stopped all movements once I was completely inside. "Where did you learn that trick? You're no virgin."

"Not anymore," I said.

"But who taught you to hum on a clit?"

"I made it up. Honest."

"I never thought I'd be taking lessons from you. Damn, you're good. Now move your butt." I pulled back until only the tip of my cock was in her pussy, then very slowly reentered. "You're tormenting me."

"You said in the tape to take things slow and easy."

I repeated the previous motion a couple times. She wrapped her legs around my bottom and locked her ankles together. Each time I moved outward, she jerked her heels against my butt to push me back in, but I resisted as well as I could. "You are exasperating."

"I'm a teenager. I'm supposed to be."

"I'll fix you tomorrow."

I slammed back into her hard. She climaxed instantly. My pace increased and her eyes glazed over. "Yes! Yes!" she moaned. My thrusts came fast and harder. Her pussy tightened as she had another orgasm, then another, and another. My balls slapped against her ass. My two previous climaxes had dulled my senses a bit, and I kept banging away in her. "Thirteen," she mumbled. A minute later I heard, "Fifteen." Had she lost count? "Sixteen." My own breathing was fast and shallow as I pumped with short hard thrusts. My loins contracted and my nut sac pulled up against the root of my cock. My passions could not hold back any longer. My first contraction shot a huge load into her pussy. Her cunt muscles held me imprisoned within her as I emptied my balls. Her nails dug into my back, but I felt no pain.

We held each other in a warm embrace while we caught our breath. "That..." she tried to say. "That was amazing. You made me cum twenty-three times. My previous record was twelve with my husband. I would love to have an affair with you."

"I won't fight you off."

"It would only last until I have to train another new hire."

"How many have you trained so far?"

"You are number forty-two. I'm not going to stop."

"What's the old saying? Make hay while the sun shines."

She smiled, then kissed me. "Thank you."

Mrs. Pollard took me back to the motel the next night and treated me to my first blow job. I was dumbfounded that she swallowed my cream when I came in her mouth. We spent the three following weekends fucking ourselves crazy.

A month later a new guy started working the grill while I moved to the chicken roaster. I caught a glimpse of her working with him, her tits pressed against his back and side. Then one Friday night he had to stay late for extra training.

Whenever I bed down with a new woman, I am invariably asked where I learned to make love so well. I mumble, "Thank you, Mrs. Pollard."

HotJim
HotJim
263 Followers